Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I hear people buying them at their local TRU but mine look at me like I'm crazy. Am I?
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Seems like nobody in the TRU organization is even aware that they're selling these. I've heard stories of cashiers being unable to scan them at the register.

I've seen the Legends and Scouts at my local TRU, but no sign of any of the Deluxes or Voyagers.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4938
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby RodimalToyota » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 753
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
They have came and gone a couple of times at this location. As said before, they aren't coming up when they get scanned at check out, so that might have something to do with no one knowing anything.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby triKlops » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1349
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
triKlops wrote:yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.


Which location? Looking for them too.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby RodimalToyota » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Transformers Hoarder wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.


I meant TFC, not iGear, my bad.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 753
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
RodimalToyota wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.


I meant TFC, not iGear, my bad.


Cool, I picked up this set too. A little pricey but I think it's worth the money with the other goodies that's included. Paid $40 shipped. Think it was TFC-004 Gear of War.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
My troubles are over, picked up all three on eBay. After shipping I paid a total of $20 more than had I picked them up at TRU myself but at least I don't have to burn gas running around trying to find them.
Image
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby triKlops » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:40 am

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
triKlops wrote:yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.


Which location? Looking for them too.


South Attl. MA
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1349
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 am

I just came from TRU, and they had multiples of all the GDO figures. Hotspot actually looked decent in-hand, but Megatron and Powerdive are still fugly.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18522
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby SentinelA » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:03 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:Seems like nobody in the TRU organization is even aware that they're selling these. I've heard stories of cashiers being unable to scan them at the register.

I've seen the Legends and Scouts at my local TRU, but no sign of any of the Deluxes or Voyagers.


Ditto. But I did get my hands on a Megs when I went out of town.
SentinelA
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Takara Legends LG-18 Armada Thundercracker - Complete - Generations - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 1 minute 7 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Fortress Maximus Sword - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Age Extinction Generation Voyager Autobot Hound Figure Convert Mode - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 19 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader SOUNDWAVE G1 Blaster NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 23 minutes 13 seconds
NWT $60 Under Armour Alter Ego Transformers Crosshairs Compression Top SizeXL - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 41 minutes 27 seconds
Strafe Computron * 100% Complete 1987 Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 12 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Ultra Optimus Prime MISB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 31 minutes 17 seconds
RARE TRANSFORMERS TFCC COLLECTOR'S CLUB OVER-RUN/RUNAMUCK SET OF 2 RUNABOUT - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test