Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28724
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?


Basically, that's true...
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5874
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Look Out! There's....Another F-Bomb.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So, because I think being killed by Megatron would be an awesome death, people are worried?
More of that you think dying in any manner would be awesome (and that you'd like the murderous Megatron to be your BFF). :-|


Because Megatron is AWESOME. I've always wanted to join an alien race in a war...
He is a VILLAIN. He is EVIL. He is THE ENEMY. He is cool as a fictional character, but not as a person. If he were real, he'd deserve to be defeated.

It's almost like your saying you'd wanna be friends with someone like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, etc. etc. Megatron is no different a person than them, regardless of his race/species/etc.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28724
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Wii 10 GAME BUNDLE STAR WARS ARMY MEN SONIC TRANSFORMERS TESTED CIB FAST SHIP! - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 51 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers: Titans Return - Broadside and Blunderbuss - Sealed - Light Wear - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 54 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars ULTRA MAGNUS Complete Hasbro Leader Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 54 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers BULKHEAD Complete Voyager Rid Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 24 days 10 hours 59 minutes 42 seconds
TransFormers g1 takara Original talking hot rod rodimus vintage rare T-01 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 8 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Leader Class Grimlock New - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1 Hasbro Action Figure Lot 1980s Kup Astrotrain Hot Spot Hound VTG - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 17 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SERGEANT KUP DX DELUXE GT-12483 0653569565857 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test