Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Btw, thanks for the update (@ OP), I'm getting the Legends Galvatron set too! That helmet is to die for! Just right the size to recreate his Studio Ox renders!


Got the Windblade TR set at a penny is a virtual STEAL (nope Canada, ain't paying no tax to you :lol: ) The extra details give her a more slim look at the torso (which can't be appreciated via screen images) One weird thing is that her Autobot sigil is different from the site images.

Also, an extra detail on her knee caps would have made the set even better.
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10391
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Aimless Misfire » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Any idea when this sale ends exactly? I need to know because money is tight & I don't get paid until monday. I really need to snag some of the large sets like Trypticon & Fort Max.
User avatar
Aimless Misfire
Micromaster
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Caelus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 am

I jumped on this sale when the news here was posted, and worked out today as the ETA for the stickers arrival.

I just got an email saying they shipped out today.

Either:

A) They were pretty sloppy about managing the updates on their website, and my stickers will be in my mailbox within the next two hours.

- or -

B) It took them literally two weeks to process my order and put the stickers in an envelope, and I won't be seeing them until 2018.
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
City Commander
Posts: 3980
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Caelus wrote:I jumped on this sale when the news here was posted, and worked out today as the ETA for the stickers arrival.

I just got an email saying they shipped out today.

Either:

A) They were pretty sloppy about managing the updates on their website, and my stickers will be in my mailbox within the next two hours.

- or -

B) It took them literally two weeks to process my order and put the stickers in an envelope, and I won't be seeing them until 2018.



That does seem unusually slow even for being backlogged due to the big business they had with the sale. I ordered my MP-28 Hot Rod and TLK Berserker sticks on 24th Nov, got the dispatch email on 1st December and I haven't yet received them but I just hoping that's cos I like in UK and it's christmas time so the mail is overloaded. Usually I receive my Toyhax stickers within a week and half of ordering. Have you mentioned it to the staff on their Facebook group page or emailed them directly? They're usually very helpful and have solved minor issues I've had in the past.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Caelus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Caelus wrote:I jumped on this sale when the news here was posted, and worked out today as the ETA for the stickers arrival.

I just got an email saying they shipped out today.

Either:

A) They were pretty sloppy about managing the updates on their website, and my stickers will be in my mailbox within the next two hours.

- or -

B) It took them literally two weeks to process my order and put the stickers in an envelope, and I won't be seeing them until 2018.



That does seem unusually slow even for being backlogged due to the big business they had with the sale. I ordered my MP-28 Hot Rod and TLK Berserker sticks on 24th Nov, got the dispatch email on 1st December and I haven't yet received them but I just hoping that's cos I like in UK and it's christmas time so the mail is overloaded. Usually I receive my Toyhax stickers within a week and half of ordering. Have you mentioned it to the staff on their Facebook group page or emailed them directly? They're usually very helpful and have solved minor issues I've had in the past.


I figure I ought to wait until our mail comes, at least (it turns up about 1:30pm est), but if they aren't there, I may mention my disappointment.
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
City Commander
Posts: 3980
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Caelus wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Caelus wrote:I jumped on this sale when the news here was posted, and worked out today as the ETA for the stickers arrival.

I just got an email saying they shipped out today.

Either:

A) They were pretty sloppy about managing the updates on their website, and my stickers will be in my mailbox within the next two hours.

- or -

B) It took them literally two weeks to process my order and put the stickers in an envelope, and I won't be seeing them until 2018.



That does seem unusually slow even for being backlogged due to the big business they had with the sale. I ordered my MP-28 Hot Rod and TLK Berserker sticks on 24th Nov, got the dispatch email on 1st December and I haven't yet received them but I just hoping that's cos I like in UK and it's christmas time so the mail is overloaded. Usually I receive my Toyhax stickers within a week and half of ordering. Have you mentioned it to the staff on their Facebook group page or emailed them directly? They're usually very helpful and have solved minor issues I've had in the past.


I figure I ought to wait until our mail comes, at least (it turns up about 1:30pm est), but if they aren't there, I may mention my disappointment.



aw cool. I hope they arrive or you at least are able to get it sorted quickly. I hope mine arrive soon. Also my upgraded Arcee head (different company but again a big delay possibly due to the season).
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Insurgent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Do they not print the sheets when they get an order in? Rather than have vast qunatities of these sitting in a warehouse? Granted it's still a long time to get them printed, but if there's been a massive spike in orders due to the sale, maybe they just had a higher demand than they anticipated?
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Image
User avatar
Insurgent
City Commander
Posts: 3074
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
This may be more appropriate for the Transtropia discussion, but is anyone here buying Repros for the sole purpose of making a custom? Especially when buying a set clearly NOT meant for the figure?

Have a preview of a completed project I've yet to post in my lab:

IMG_4298.JPG


And this is the set who normally go on a JET:
https://toyhax.com/for-comb-wars/2257-l ... yjack.html
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:This may be more appropriate for the Transtropia discussion, but is anyone here buying Repros for the sole purpose of making a custom? Especially when buying a set clearly NOT meant for the figure?

Have a preview of a completed project I've yet to post in my lab:

IMG_4298.JPG


And this is the set who normally go on a JET:
https://toyhax.com/for-comb-wars/2257-l ... yjack.html



Sorta but yea. And that looks pretty cool what you did. :)


By the way
https://www.facebook.com/groups/reprola ... 172056069/
"On behalf of the Toyhax/Reprolabels team I want to say thank you all for your patience pertaining to the shipping of recent orders. We are just shy of having shipped out half of a massive influx of orders from our recent sale and have overcome some set-backs and hurdles that have popped up along the way. Also worth mentioning is we've gotten our hands on some new equipment that means when we are back to normal operations we will be able to produce more product and at a faster rate as well. In closing this delay is temporary and we are making more and more progress everyday on it we also are still working on new sets for you guys. We appreciate the continued support and patronage of you all.

Ryan V- Senior Design Lead"

:BOT:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Emerje » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:21 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Insurgent wrote:Do they not print the sheets when they get an order in? Rather than have vast qunatities of these sitting in a warehouse? Granted it's still a long time to get them printed, but if there's been a massive spike in orders due to the sale, maybe they just had a higher demand than they anticipated?

I feel like if they printed out a few dozen of each set on the site for inventory (much more for the newest sets) it wouldn't take up much more than a few four drawer filing cabinets in the corner of a garage rather than a warehouse. I also feel like it would be impractical to print on demand because that also means cutting them on demand which sounds like a fairly time consuming practice. But then again I imagine they could just let the machines run overnight and ship stuff out the next day if they're trusting in their hardware.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3777
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Got mine today! :D

Image
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hot Rod's stickers applied. I lke the extra details. :)

Image
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I'm just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Movieverse ('Bayformers' are my fave Transformers), Marvel UK G1, most Marvel US G1, 1986 animated movie (more for style & soundtrack rather than Star Wars-rip off plot).
Dislikes: TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron.
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
Gestalt
Posts: 2857
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Toyhax.com GIGANTIC January update

Postby Va'al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:25 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've been gone for a while, but we're back with 32 new sets that will blow your minds!

We'll start things off with a whole new section for the POTP line:
https://toyhax.com/labels-for-power-of- ... dwind.html
https://toyhax.com/labels-for-power-of- ... -slug.html
https://toyhax.com/labels-for-power-of- ... swoop.html
https://toyhax.com/labels-for-power-of- ... -jazz.html

...Including an alternate set for a G2-inspired POTP Jazz set:
https://toyhax.com/labels-for-power-of- ... zz-g2.html

We also have more sets for Titans Return figures, this time for Slugslinger and Wingspan (including weapons!)
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2421- ... inger.html
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2398- ... gspan.html

Just when you thought you'd seen enough cassette sets, here's three more!
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2410- ... renzy.html
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2408- ... sanna.html
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2409- ... enemy.html

An outstanding conversion set for TLK's Nitro to turn him into Thunderwing (with some help from the Thunderwing head that comes with the Siege on Cybertron box set):
https://toyhax.com/for-movie-toys/2391- ... rwing.html

Continuing on with TLK sets, here's a fabulous one for Hound:
https://toyhax.com/for-movie-toys/2392- ... hound.html

To add even more awesomeness, you IDW fans will be happy to see these new symbol sets!
https://toyhax.com/symbols-for-tf/2393- ... mbols.html
https://toyhax.com/symbols-for-tf/2394- ... mbols.html
https://toyhax.com/symbols-for-tf/2395- ... mbols.html

On the third party side, we've created a set for Maketoys' Meteor, and an alternate G2 version of the Downbeat set:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2423-labels ... eteor.html
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2407-labels ... at-g2.html

For those of you who opted for Toyworld's Coolsville, you'll want to see this:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2413-labels ... ville.html

We've finally completed the full line of stickers for TFC's Poseidon, and started on their Trinity Force line as well:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2402-labels ... shell.html
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2401-labels ... kills.html
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2400-labels ... -bite.html
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2399-labels ... -bull.html

MMC's Turben gets the love:
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2422- ... urben.html

FT TERMINUS GIGANTICUS. Enough said:
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2390- ... ticus.html

We've started some beautiful work on our long-awaited offerings for TFM Havoc:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2406-labels ... order.html
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2403- ... evolt.html

This next set for PE Jinrai jibes well with our previous set for TR PM Prime:
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2415- ... prime.html

This time, delivering an IDW prime, here's our set for GT Opex:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2414-labels ... -opex.html

We are officially declassifying this label set for XTB Klaatu:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2412-labels ... laatu.html

Continuing with the minibot theme, we have fantastic labels for FT Spindrift:
https://toyhax.com/mini-scale/2411-labe ... drift.html

More of the DX9 War in Pocket series:
https://toyhax.com/mini-scale/2397-labe ... umper.html
https://toyhax.com/mini-scale/2396-labe ... uaker.html
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Proud to be part of.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16810
News Credits: 5845
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Randomhero » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 am

Only thing I’ve ever gotten from toyhax are symbols and oh man those MTMTE ones are nice.

I wish they’d do nick Roche one’s with the thick black outlines
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2189
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Yo Toyhax, where are my

STAR SEEKER FACTION SYMBOLS!

I've got a Webdiver Galleon that really needs some symbols to join Cannonball's crew.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Really kicking myself for not stocking up on those cassette-smartphones when they were clogging shelves a year ago. I knew full well we'd be getting this many upgrade sets someday, but I procrastinated. Maybe they'll show up at discount stores before I resort to overpaying online.

The main upgrade Swoop needs is his launchers, a tad more complicated than the Clone guns. Any 3rd party announcements in that area, or would it just be too hard to attach them considering how the wings fold up? Someone will probably do a full Dino-accessory set once Snarl and Sludge are out. Until then, no amount of stickers can make ex-Divebomb look less naked.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
That Nitro set to turn him into Thunderwing is pretty neat. Especially for people who don't want to risk painting. Still, I'll pass because I already have my custom. ;)
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Emerje » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Bumblevivisector wrote:Really kicking myself for not stocking up on those cassette-smartphones when they were clogging shelves a year ago. I knew full well we'd be getting this many upgrade sets someday, but I procrastinated. Maybe they'll show up at discount stores before I resort to overpaying online.

Same. Legends wave 2 barely hung around in stores here, probably because people were snapping them up to go with Soundwave. I thought I was safe waiting on Takara Tomy (got Rewind, Ravage, and Laserbeak from them), but then they passed on Rumble and there was no getting him at a good price by the time we caught on. Too bad, that Enemy sticker set looks nice.

The main upgrade Swoop needs is his launchers, a tad more complicated than the Clone guns.

Not at all. If you don't mind them not launching it would require four color molded parts, two red missile tips and two gray launchers that can be plugged together. It would be a little more complex, but not complicated and probably use less plastic than two clone guns. Actually attaching them would be super easy since there are perfectly placed slots on the underside of the wings to plug into and the best part is they wouldn't interfere with the wings folding since they have wedges carved into them that give a lot of leeway for some extra length.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3777
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 am

Emerje wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Really kicking myself for not stocking up on those cassette-smartphones when they were clogging shelves a year ago. I knew full well we'd be getting this many upgrade sets someday, but I procrastinated. Maybe they'll show up at discount stores before I resort to overpaying online.

Same. Legends wave 2 barely hung around in stores here, probably because people were snapping them up to go with Soundwave. I thought I was safe waiting on Takara Tomy (got Rewind, Ravage, and Laserbeak from them), but then they passed on Rumble and there was no getting him at a good price by the time we caught on. Too bad, that Enemy sticker set looks nice.

The main upgrade Swoop needs is his launchers, a tad more complicated than the Clone guns.

Not at all. If you don't mind them not launching it would require four color molded parts, two red missile tips and two gray launchers that can be plugged together. It would be a little more complex, but not complicated and probably use less plastic than two clone guns. Actually attaching them would be super easy since there are perfectly placed slots on the underside of the wings to plug into and the best part is they wouldn't interfere with the wings folding since they have wedges carved into them that give a lot of leeway for some extra length.

Emerje


I'm in the same boat. I got the Mountain Dew Stickers and had to get the cassette off Ebay. I like at least one of these new ones, but I'm not paying ebay prices for it.
There timing is pretty bad on those.
Rodimus Knight
Vehicon
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Toyhax.com March update

Postby Va'al » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've been at it again! Loads of mind-blowing new sets have just been made available at Toyhax!

New labels for POTP figures, Starscream, Grimlock and the Prime Masters:
http://toyhax.com/for-potp/2449-labels- ... cream.html
http://toyhax.com/for-potp/2450-labels- ... mlock.html
http://toyhax.com/for-potp/2448-labels- ... rs-w1.html

We're still working hard on sets for TR as well, with brilliant upgrades for Grotusque, Arcee, a Blitzwing-Tarn conversion set, and a Code Red follow-up to our awesome Spencer set!
http://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2451-l ... usque.html
http://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2452-l ... arcee.html
http://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2453-l ... -tarn.html
http://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2455-l ... e-red.html

Continuing on with our MTMTE-inspired symbol sets, we bring you DJD symbols:
http://toyhax.com/symbols-for-tf/2447-m ... mbols.html

TLK Drift upgrade:
http://toyhax.com/for-movie-toys/2454-l ... drift.html

For MP collectors, we created a full set for Sunstreaker, and an incredible cellshaded windows set for MP-10:
http://toyhax.com/for-masterpiece/2461- ... eaker.html
http://toyhax.com/for-masterpiece/2460- ... ndows.html

On the third party side, we've got two more set for the TransFormMission Havoc cars:
http://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2456-labels- ... rturn.html
http://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2457-labels- ... rnage.html

This gorgeous and much-needed set for Occular Max's Furor!:
http://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2446-labels- ... furor.html

Check out the wings on FansHobby Feilong!:
http://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2462-labels- ... ilong.html

And to wrap things up, sets for DX9's legend scaled Leah and Bad Cube's newest Huff:
http://toyhax.com/mini-scale/2458-label ... -leah.html
http://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2459-labels-for-bc-huff.html
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Proud to be part of.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16810
News Credits: 5845
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Emerje » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:50 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Might have to get those Prime Master stickers. =P~

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3777
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:05 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
WTH is with those big black blobs and really bad red eyes on Arcee???
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
User avatar
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
Posts: 480
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 am
Location: Earth
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Randomhero » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:51 am

Targetmaster Kup wrote:WTH is with those big black blobs and really bad red eyes on Arcee???



Image
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2189
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:57 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Even with that "visor hommage", I don't get what they are going for with that TR Arcee kit.
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Reprolabels (Toyhax): Discussion and Pictures

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:31 am

Motto: ""We're all a little mad here""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Well I guess that almost sort in a way if you squint looks like tarn if you cut of tarns shoulders and left him in a desert for a while and shaved down his face and took his guns and yeah it's a bit of a stretch.
Wireless_Phantom
Micromaster
Posts: 69
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked
Twincast / Podcast #205:
"Ship Wrecked"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon