Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So ah ... cool topic and all guys, but as I have said on multiple occasions when it comes to the financial side of the business, could you just ... I dunno ... put it in it's own thread?

People obviously want to discuss it, as it keeps getting brought up across various threads, but no one seems to actually want to start the discussion on it's own.

So until that happens ... can we keep this about the Legends Toyline please? Come on, I'm asking nicely ... apparently people prefer their Admins to be nice. I personally think that's a load of hogwash but hey, I'm willing to give it a go. Image
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27755
News Credits: 217
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby kurthy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:48 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Utter hogwash.

Which one of these lovelies is making it to your house, Burn?
kurthy
Targetmaster
Posts: 670
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Iowa City, IA
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 am

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Archforce, and his brother, Megastorm.

IMG_20180226_214206~01.jpg
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 963
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Burn wrote:So ah ... cool topic and all guys, but as I have said on multiple occasions when it comes to the financial side of the business, could you just ... I dunno ... put it in it's own thread?

People obviously want to discuss it, as it keeps getting brought up across various threads, but no one seems to actually want to start the discussion on it's own.

So until that happens ... can we keep this about the Legends Toyline please? Come on, I'm asking nicely ... apparently people prefer their Admins to be nice. I personally think that's a load of hogwash but hey, I'm willing to give it a go. Image

Since you asked so nicely, here's a new topic discussing Takara Tomy's finances.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5267
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:29 am

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Burn wrote:So ah ... cool topic and all guys, but as I have said on multiple occasions when it comes to the financial side of the business, could you just ... I dunno ... put it in it's own thread?

People obviously want to discuss it, as it keeps getting brought up across various threads, but no one seems to actually want to start the discussion on it's own.

So until that happens ... can we keep this about the Legends Toyline please? Come on, I'm asking nicely ... apparently people prefer their Admins to be nice. I personally think that's a load of hogwash but hey, I'm willing to give it a go. Image



Who are you, and what have you done with Burn?

I agree though, it's one of those things, like the social issues in the Legends comics, Legality/Morality of KOs, etc that really needs its own thread. I keep on meaning to start/make an interesting thread about these, but right now, I'm too darn busy.

Anyway, here are some pics be of Archforce, with other purple Headmasters. There are even two Beast Wars Megatron Headmasters included, too.

Comb26022018112446.jpg
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 963
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stupid question, is Greatshot delayed to April like the Jumpstarters and Darth Vader?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5995
News Credits: 226
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Stupid question, is Greatshot delayed to April like the Jumpstarters and Darth Vader?

No, but he's scheduled for 3/31 so he may as well be April. But the April delay was only a few days in if I remember right so it doesn't effect too much (aside from combined monthly shipping).

Man, the wait for TFSource to get Legends Blurr in is killing me here. I ordered him there instead of BBTS for less so that I could add him to my stack and get free shipping on my MP15E/16E cassettes. I want my cassettes! :BOOM: They changed his release to March now, by the time they get him he'll be shipped with Greatshot and Grand Maximus.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5267
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:47 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Emerje wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Stupid question, is Greatshot delayed to April like the Jumpstarters and Darth Vader?

No, but he's scheduled for 3/31 so he may as well be April. But the April delay was only a few days in if I remember right so it doesn't effect too much (aside from combined monthly shipping).

Man, the wait for TFSource to get Legends Blurr in is killing me here. I ordered him there instead of BBTS for less so that I could add him to my stack and get free shipping on my MP15E/16E cassettes. I want my cassettes! :BOOM: They changed his release to March now, by the time they get him he'll be shipped with Greatshot and Grand Maximus.

Emerje


Those reprint Legends figures must be trickling in little by little to TFSource. I got my Blurr (replacing one of the first runs with bad paint slop) from TFSource a few weeks ago now, and I know that I finally got mine almost a month after other people started getting theirs from TFSource too. It's weird.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3642
News Credits: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:17 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Wolfman Jake wrote:Those reprint Legends figures must be trickling in little by little to TFSource. I got my Blurr (replacing one of the first runs with bad paint slop) from TFSource a few weeks ago now, and I know that I finally got mine almost a month after other people started getting theirs from TFSource too. It's weird.

That really is weird, I did the pre-order back on January 4 when they still said it would be out in February. It wasn't until only a week or so ago that they stopped taking orders. I guess the wait continues.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5267
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:46 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
My Legends G2 Megatron processed last night, as did MP-40. War Hammer Bee got kicked back to March, so the wait is still on.

Depending when Greatshot comes in, I may ship him with Megs, Bee, and a new gun to get Greatshot early and do a review of him with his 2 mold brothers, and ship MP-40 with Barricade in April.

TFsource is weird sometimes.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18044
News Credits: 1502
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:My Legends G2 Megatron processed last night, as did MP-40. War Hammer Bee got kicked back to March, so the wait is still on.

Depending when Greatshot comes in, I may ship him with Megs, Bee, and a new gun to get Greatshot early and do a review of him with his 2 mold brothers, and ship MP-40 with Barricade in April.

TFsource is weird sometimes.


Did you order Legends Windblade too, per chance? My stacked orders for G2 Megatron and MP Targemaster Hot Rod also processed the other night, but nothing so much as an "in stock" notice for Windblade as come up yet.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3642
News Credits: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wolfman Jake wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:My Legends G2 Megatron processed last night, as did MP-40. War Hammer Bee got kicked back to March, so the wait is still on.

Depending when Greatshot comes in, I may ship him with Megs, Bee, and a new gun to get Greatshot early and do a review of him with his 2 mold brothers, and ship MP-40 with Barricade in April.

TFsource is weird sometimes.


Did you order Legends Windblade too, per chance? My stacked orders for G2 Megatron and MP Targemaster Hot Rod also processed the other night, but nothing so much as an "in stock" notice for Windblade as come up yet.

I did not. War Hammer Bee got pushed back a month, and he was supposed to come in stock with them, so maybe Windblade suffered the same fate?
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18044
News Credits: 1502
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Relic0037 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Just got LG63 in, so why not post a few photos of one of the last of the Legends line until we get Grand Max & a few others later this month.
Attachments
image.jpg
All Hail G2 Megatron!
image.jpg
G2 Meetup
image.jpg
Get off my leg!!
image.jpg
Twins, just not identical
image.jpg
It's a little cold out today
User avatar
Relic0037
Vehicon
Posts: 324
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:15 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
My one complaint about G2 Megs is that they didn't take the opportunity to paint up the seat portion of the smaller gun to look like the air bellow on the original figure and maybe do the back of the canon in light blue. All black on a G2 inspired figure is a little uninspired.

Image

The shape is all there in the Legends figure, it just needed the paint.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5267
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:29 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Relic0037 wrote:Just got LG63 in, so why not post a few photos of one of the last of the Legends line until we get Grand Max & a few others later this month.

Niiiiiiiiice. I eagerly anticipate mine in a month here or so
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 18044
News Credits: 1502
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Here's my review of legends Windblade.

Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5995
News Credits: 226
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
LG Windblade is one of those figures that shocks me how much better it is than the Hasbro version through its small changes and plastic color swaps.

G2 "Megatron" is a figure that I was going to ignore, but the in-hand pictures just changed my mind. It's beautiful. On top of that, the tie ins to BW Megatron in the comics are right in line with how I was head-canoning the figure.

Pounce and Wingspan seem to be superior to the domestic releases, again, though it's the pink color of the Hasbro versions that sticks out in my mind for those characters. I need to figure out if I'm going to keep or sell the Hasbro set.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 11278
News Credits: 124
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Megatron is really awesome, i just love having him, and i have two guys that will just go wonderfully with him being Ultra Mammoth and Laser Prime.

Also got Overlord in the same shipment as Megatron, and had to check on those chest panels as i heard they were glued in. turns out they wernt. I had to take him apart, but when i did i discovered the panels are clipped in rather than glued. I was able to remove them without damaging anything and put them back with no trouble (still need to review the toy :) ).

IMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
Posts: 1504
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Guess I'm one of the few who's okay with Legends Overlord's Iacon Engines.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32608
News Credits: 324
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:18 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:Guess I'm one of the few who's okay with Legend Overlord's Iacon Engines.

I'm OK with it, but only because I think the bot mode looks better with the doors closed. ;) I'm not a big fan of things sticking out in front of the arms.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5267
News Credits: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Relic0037 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Guess I'm one of the few who's okay with Legend Overlord's Iacon Engines.

I'm OK with it, but only because I think the bot mode looks better with the doors closed. ;) I'm not a big fan of things sticking out in front of the arms.

Emerje


While I would have preferred removable Powermasters/ godmasters as the engines, I still like the homage they went with & prefer it over the empty cavities Hasbro gave us. & while I'm aware you can fill those holes with Prime Masters or whatever, I'm not sure what would look right in those spots.
User avatar
Relic0037
Vehicon
Posts: 324
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:15 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Relic0037 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Guess I'm one of the few who's okay with Legend Overlord's Iacon Engines.

I'm OK with it, but only because I think the bot mode looks better with the doors closed. ;) I'm not a big fan of things sticking out in front of the arms.

Emerje


While I would have preferred removable Powermasters/ godmasters as the engines, I still like the homage they went with & prefer it over the empty cavities Hasbro gave us. & while I'm aware you can fill those holes with Prime Masters or whatever, I'm not sure what would look right in those spots.


it works two ways really, one is for those who really like the Primemaster gimmick. I do actually think its a fun notion that Metalhawk and Cloudburst can hyjack Giga and Mega's transtector. But the other is more for the people who are dead set on having Overlord as a Powermaster instead of a Headmaster, taking out those bits and Swapping the faces on Giga and Mega's backs for Engine pieces from Shapeways can make that happen, something i actually plan on doing myself
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
Posts: 1504
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Relic0037 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
grimdragon2001 wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Guess I'm one of the few who's okay with Legend Overlord's Iacon Engines.

I'm OK with it, but only because I think the bot mode looks better with the doors closed. ;) I'm not a big fan of things sticking out in front of the arms.

Emerje


While I would have preferred removable Powermasters/ godmasters as the engines, I still like the homage they went with & prefer it over the empty cavities Hasbro gave us. & while I'm aware you can fill those holes with Prime Masters or whatever, I'm not sure what would look right in those spots.


it works two ways really, one is for those who really like the Primemaster gimmick. I do actually think its a fun notion that Metalhawk and Cloudburst can hyjack Giga and Mega's transtector. But the other is more for the people who are dead set on having Overlord as a Powermaster instead of a Headmaster, taking out those bits and Swapping the faces on Giga and Mega's backs for Engine pieces from Shapeways can make that happen, something i actually plan on doing myself

Basically, I like the Masterforce show accurate look of Legends Overlord, but wouldn't want to take apart such an expensive figure & risk damaging him to get Powermasters. The most I usually do to customize figures is by using Reprolabels or head swapping (although if I can get POTP Inferno at a good price, I may take a shot at adding a headmaster port to get a Cab).
User avatar
Relic0037
Vehicon
Posts: 324
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:15 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

The clones arrived today! Both sets are really nice. It would have been cool if Wingspan and Pounce had jaw articulation, but I get that they are smaller/cheaper figures.

Got all my Decepticon beasts on my desk now! Shame that HasTak hasn't made Snapdragon & Apeface to complete things. Kind of surprised that no 3P has crated a version compatible with TR / Legends yet.

Also, the Terrorcons could have looked great with this crowd, but I'm not crazy about the Hasbro decos. (Maybe if there's a really good sale someday. Or a UW edition.)
User avatar
Cyberpath
City Commander
Posts: 3346
News Credits: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cyberpath wrote:Also, the Terrorcons could have looked great with this crowd, but I'm not crazy about the Hasbro decos. (Maybe if there's a really good sale someday. Or a UW edition.)
It is possible to get a cartoon-accurate deco for Abominus's head if you're willing to customize the toy a bit, as the whole head is cast in maroon plastic, meaning that the white helmet is just painted white. All you have to do is remove all of the paint on the head to reveal the maroon plastic underneath, and then paint/color the eyes red and the face gray/silver to get that full cartoon look. ;)^
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32608
News Credits: 324
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
Twincast / Podcast #244:
"Call Me Maybe"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Kre-o Transformers SIDESWIPE ROADWAY RUNDOWN Construction Kit 98 pcs & 2 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series LG17 Blackarachnia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Blackarachnia" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM9 AUTOBOT JAZZ MPM09 FIGURE BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Takara / Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-05 Barricade MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Swerve & Flank + Starscream & Waspinator - Generations G1 Style" on EBAY