Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:09 pm

Burn wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I find I line the bar up then slam it down quickly it locks in well.

I'll give that a go when I get around to putting them on display (still setting up the room after moving)


I ran into the same thing, but was able to just press hard to get them to lock down instead of slamming it. It did get easier for it to lock in after the first time.
TF-fan kev777
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:58 pm

So for anyone on the fence about getting Big Powered and waiting to see how any combinations with Top Spin and Twin Twist go, I've got you covered. Unfortunately it is a bit underwhelming, at least what I've been able to accomplish so far.

I have really only been able to manage the Ultra Powered combined vehicle mode, and the Dia Atlas with Twin Twist and Top Spin combined robot mode.

Vehicle mode is easy and work great. You have to spin the forearm 180 degrees from their normal position and the wings to cause a little interference, but works just fine.

20190427_122931.jpg


The robot combined mode really isn't much of a combiner, rather than really just a set of arm gauntlets. This mode is just meh. You really can't pose it because the jumpstarters are just too heavy and the shoulder won't support them, so this or arms straight down are pretty much your only options. I could not find any way to add Roadfire or Sonic Bomber to the combined robot mode, other than swapping out Roadfire with one of the jumpstarters.

20190427_234747.jpg


If I figure out anything else worthy of a crappy cell phone photo, I'll be sure to post.
TF-fan kev777
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
In the 5-piece robot mode combination, Roadfire does replace Topspin on the left arm. Topspin and Sonic Bomber go under Dai Atlas's feet somehow.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31783
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:06 pm

Sabrblade wrote:In the 5-piece robot mode combination, Roadfire does replace Topspin on the left arm. Topspin and Sonic Bomber go under Dai Atlas's feet somehow.


I'll see if I can come up with anything, but not looking promising so far.
TF-fan kev777
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 am

Motto: "The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
"...And here I am. In an alternate universe that I don't recognize, but I fit in just fine."
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Staff
Posts: 898
News Credits: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31783
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sun May 05, 2019 11:02 am

Motto: "The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.


Ah, I see. I kinda figured they'd go out with a bang, but it's sad to see them go. Now let's hope Selects can follow up on what Legends was for.
"...And here I am. In an alternate universe that I don't recognize, but I fit in just fine."
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Staff
Posts: 898
News Credits: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.


Ah, I see. I kinda figured they'd go out with a bang, but it's sad to see them go. Now let's hope Selects can follow up on what Legends was for.

Wasn't legends the way for Takara to release Titans Return toys and a few others for their domestic market? Doesn't seem much of a point for that now that we have brand unification.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9242
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun May 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.


Ah, I see. I kinda figured they'd go out with a bang, but it's sad to see them go. Now let's hope Selects can follow up on what Legends was for.

Wasn't legends the way for Takara to release Titans Return toys and a few others for their domestic market? Doesn't seem much of a point for that now that we have brand unification.


Legends was TakaraTomy's answer to Generations T30 and beyond, with parts of CW going to Unite Warriors (Deluxe and Voyager) and Adventure (Legends), plus some exclusives. With Brand Unification starting with PotP, and Selects for exclusives, Legends has been made obsolete on both accounts.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17199
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I kinda like the Selects series now being a joint thing with Hasbro Pulse. Star Convoy was much cheaper there than import sites, and it's nice to see that we are getting more options.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 16340
News Credits: 1369
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.


Ah, I see. I kinda figured they'd go out with a bang, but it's sad to see them go. Now let's hope Selects can follow up on what Legends was for.

Wasn't legends the way for Takara to release Titans Return toys and a few others for their domestic market? Doesn't seem much of a point for that now that we have brand unification.


Legends was TakaraTomy's answer to Generations T30 and beyond, with parts of CW going to Unite Warriors (Deluxe and Voyager) and Adventure (Legends), plus some exclusives. With Brand Unification starting with PotP, and Selects for exclusives, Legends has been made obsolete on both accounts.
Though, the earliest Thrilling 30 figures Takara released were part of the tail end of the Japanese Generations line (which was Takara's answer to Generations Fall of Cybertron). ;)

Basically...

Hasbro --> TakaraTomy
Generations (pre-FOC) --> United
Reveal the Shield --> United
Generations Fall of Cybertron --> Generations (Japan)
Generations Thrilling 30 --> Generations (Japan) (early waves only)
Generations Thrilling 30 --> Legends (the rest of Thrilling 30)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Unite Warriors (Deluxes and Voyagers only)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Legends (Leader class only)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Adventure (Legends class only)
Four figures of the previous lines not yet released in Japan* --> Adventure
Titans Return --> Legends
Power of the Primes --> Power of the Primes (Japan)
Siege: War for Cybertron Trilogy --> Siege (Japan)


* - Scoop as Roadblock, Sky Shadow as Black Shadow, Cosmos as Adams, and Shrapnel.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31783
News Credits: 302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun May 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I wonder if a God Neptune redeco from Selects Piranacon (assuming we get a full team and not just Snaptrap) would be made for the Legends line. I would love to see that. I am also curious about what lies in the future for the Legends line
Unfortunately, Legends is over. Big Powered was the finale of the line.

Star Convoy was made with the idea of potentially being released in Legends after Big Powered, but it went to Generations Selects instead, maintaining the original intent of Big Powered being the final Legends release.


Ah, I see. I kinda figured they'd go out with a bang, but it's sad to see them go. Now let's hope Selects can follow up on what Legends was for.

Wasn't legends the way for Takara to release Titans Return toys and a few others for their domestic market? Doesn't seem much of a point for that now that we have brand unification.


Legends was TakaraTomy's answer to Generations T30 and beyond, with parts of CW going to Unite Warriors (Deluxe and Voyager) and Adventure (Legends), plus some exclusives. With Brand Unification starting with PotP, and Selects for exclusives, Legends has been made obsolete on both accounts.
Though, the earliest Thrilling 30 figures Takara released were part of the tail end of the Japanese Generations line (which was Takara's answer to Generations Fall of Cybertron). ;)

Basically...

Hasbro --> TakaraTomy
Generations (pre-FOC) --> United
Reveal the Shield --> United
Generations Fall of Cybertron --> Generations (Japan)
Generations Thrilling 30 --> Generations (Japan) (early waves only)
Generations Thrilling 30 --> Legends (the rest of Thrilling 30)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Unite Warriors (Deluxes and Voyagers only)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Legends (Leader class only)
Generations Combiner Wars --> Adventure (Legends class only)
Four figures of the previous lines not yet released in Japan* --> Adventure
Titans Return --> Legends
Power of the Primes --> Power of the Primes (Japan)
Siege: War for Cybertron Trilogy --> Siege (Japan)


* - Scoop as Roadblock, Sky Shadow as Black Shadow, Cosmos as Adams, and Shrapnel.


Thankfully, everything is streamlined now, so we don't have to see such shenanigans ever again :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17199
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 06, 2019 8:36 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Thanks guys for the explanation!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9242
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
We are Big Powered!

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 16340
News Credits: 1369
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby bvzxa » Fri May 10, 2019 10:45 am

Motto: ""Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:We are Big Powered!

Image


Looks good. I guess next week imma have to sneak and get this set lol
For Transformer reviews go here
http://www.youtube.com/user/bvzxa3
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Brainmaster
Posts: 1438
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:54 pm
Buy from bvzxa on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri May 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Awesome post D-Max! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1970
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri May 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
But we can expect something to supersede the Legends line I assume? :-? :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1970
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri May 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Destron wrote:But we can expect something to supersede the Legends line I assume? :-? :VEHI:

Yeah, Selects, Takara Tomy is even doing comics for their figures.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4993
News Credits: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri May 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Emerje wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:But we can expect something to supersede the Legends line I assume? :-? :VEHI:

Yeah, Selects, Takara Tomy is even doing comics for their figures.

Emerje


Don't forget the regular Siege line, with the Micromasters having been featured in the comics too.

Another consequence of Brand Unification: no Hasbro- or TakaraTomy-only lines. Or rather, a figure released in a certain line remains in that line when crossing borders.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17199
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri May 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Another consequence of Brand Unification: no Hasbro- or TakaraTomy-only lines. Or rather, a figure released in a certain line remains in that line when crossing borders.

In a strange reversal it's Hasbro right now doing figures that aren't appearing in Japan. Takara Tomy hasn't announced any plans for Ricochet, Red Swoop, Combat Megatron, and the Ghostbusters figures (at least Ectotron, but probably Optimus as well). Some of the Siege non-Selects exclusives like the Firestormers set I suspect may get skipped.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4993
News Credits: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri May 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Another consequence of Brand Unification: no Hasbro- or TakaraTomy-only lines. Or rather, a figure released in a certain line remains in that line when crossing borders.

In a strange reversal it's Hasbro right now doing figures that aren't appearing in Japan. Takara Tomy hasn't announced any plans for Ricochet, Red Swoop, Combat Megatron, and the Ghostbusters figures (at least Ectotron, but probably Optimus as well). Some of the Siege non-Selects exclusives like the Firestormers set I suspect may get skipped.

Emerje


Maybe not. The lines may have the same figures between companies, but how they're released is up to Hasbro or TakaraTomy themselves. I could see Greenlight (along with the rumored Lancer) being released as "SG-EX", but... that would depend on what their plans are with Skywarp and the Firestormers. TakaraTomy's exclusives are more... spaced out.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17199
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Nemesis Destron wrote:Awesome post D-Max! :VEHI:

Thanks!

the rest of this week is Big Powered Week, so each bot is gonna get a review from me per day, with Big Powered getting shown off at work Friday!

I need to get around to getting Topspin and Twintwist into the deal too
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 16340
News Credits: 1369
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So, we have a detailed look at Big Powered.

This guy is interesting. Roadfire is my favorite of the bunch, he's chunky, has some great colors, and he's super fun too! I like his new tank mode too.

Sonic Bomber is pretty good too. Legs are a little funky, but i like him. That black and the highlights are sublime, he is fantastic. That mold is really good, and he looks sharp.

Dai Atlas is cool looking, but his new crotch assembly is troublesome. it's loose, so his alt mode doesn't hold together so nicely and his robot mode is a bit loose at the ab crunch and waist rotation. He's nice, but needed a bit more work on the waist. And his calves needed some filling in.

And finally, Big Powered mode itself is really cool. It looks so slick and sweet, even if it is just all 3 of them stacked on top of one another. I think this was worth the purchase, it's a really cool set!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 16340
News Credits: 1369
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue May 21, 2019 8:24 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'm just about as complete as I want to be with the legends/titans return after deciding on the legends missfire I picked up today. It was one of those I could not decide whether to go hasbro or takara on, but at the price it was likely cheaper than I can get a hasbro version and means I can skip the siege target master gun.
Legends Kup will have to wait for a price I can justify (as with primitive prime, arcee and legends insecticon just for the titan master)
blackeyedprime
Targetmaster
Posts: 656
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Tue May 21, 2019 9:30 am

Motto: "The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I honestly didn't know that Dai Atlas had waist rotation and an ab crunch. I have TR Overlord, and he doesn't have that, so I assumed Dai Atlas was the same. Shame that it's loose though, because my Overlord is really tight there, like almost scary tight, but I can live with it.
"...And here I am. In an alternate universe that I don't recognize, but I fit in just fine."
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Staff
Posts: 898
News Credits: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Optimus Prime MISB x 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Returns Autobot Twinferno MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars BLAST OFF Megatronus Combiner Wars Combaticons Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Deluxe Breakaway & Throttle * Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Exclusive Arcee and Ultra Magnus Set brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers HFTD Voyager Class- Battle Blades Optimus Prime -New/Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONHIDE #3 Cover A & B Lot IDW Comics 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt for The Decepticons Deluxe Class Hailstorm Mint 100% Complete" on EBAY