TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby SpacerAM2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
SpacerAM2 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
SpacerAM2 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:So the screws did screwed into metal. That's the only way it could have worked.

Glad it all worked out. ;)^

Now to wait and see what this reissue will be like....



Actually it is the takara predaking reissue from 2004. got it around Christmas time. it is almost 13 years old.


I meant the ACTUAL UPCOMING reissue. You know, what that thread was originally about? :-?


the titan version that is coming up next year. the real big one that is about the size of titans cw devastator?


Go back to the very first post of this thread.


ah ok! ;)^
SpacerAM2
Pretender
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby SpacerAM2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:41 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
SpacerAM2 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:So the screws did screwed into metal. That's the only way it could have worked.

Glad it all worked out. ;)^

Now to wait and see what this reissue will be like....



Actually it is the takara predaking reissue from 2004. got it around Christmas time. it is almost 13 years old.


I meant the ACTUAL UPCOMING reissue. You know, what that thread was originally about? :-?


boy they increased the price twice as much from before. I think the reissue won't sell well for that much. yikes. especially with some of the other third party predaking releases that are still around. :shock:
SpacerAM2
Pretender
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby SpacerAM2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 am

i would rather get the upcoming power of the primes predaking. :-?
SpacerAM2
Pretender
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I got the PLATINUM edition, with all that pimp gold PAINT and stickers and he's fantastic. Still 100$ 95$US at BBTS so get it while you still can.

I can confirm that the reissue of this thread is EXACT SAME SET as the previous platinum with the SAME colors at 180$ and it's in stock! That's 85$US for the privilege to have a different box.

Wow. :michaelbay: :HEADHURTS:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8238
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby ScottyP » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:50 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Yep, and the Platinum version adds an accessory that didn't exist when the 2010 Takara reissue happened: a gold recolor of the TF:Prime Star Saber sword!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4580
News Credits: 176
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby shajaki » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
-Kanrabat- wrote:I can confirm that the reissue of this thread is EXACT SAME SET as the previous platinum with the SAME colors
.... How exactly? It hasn't been released yet. and nothing has been shown off besides (what very well may only be) placeholder images. So what do you know that we don't?

Honestly, if this turns out to be yellow instead of gold, I might consider it. Just to be proper G1. :-?
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9827
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:22 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
shajaki wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I can confirm that the reissue of this thread is EXACT SAME SET as the previous platinum with the SAME colors
.... How exactly? It hasn't been released yet. and nothing has been shown off besides (what very well may only be) placeholder images. So what do you know that we don't?

Honestly, if this turns out to be yellow instead of gold, I might consider it. Just to be proper G1. :-?


http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/55685

Status: IN STOCK

Product Description
From the Welcome to Transformers 2010 line comes a reissue of the original 1980s Predaking, featuring a new gold plastic and metallic paint!
This set includes Predacons Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Tantrum, and Headstrong. It also includes Razorclaw's cannon, 5 swords, 2 fists, 2 feet, Predaking's head, and a sword for Predaking.
Each figure converts from robot to beast and combine to create Predaking!


Cannot be more clear than that, bro.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8238
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby shajaki » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:57 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
shajaki wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I can confirm that the reissue of this thread is EXACT SAME SET as the previous platinum with the SAME colors
.... How exactly? It hasn't been released yet. and nothing has been shown off besides (what very well may only be) placeholder images. So what do you know that we don't?

Honestly, if this turns out to be yellow instead of gold, I might consider it. Just to be proper G1. :-?


http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/55685

Status: IN STOCK

Product Description
From the Welcome to Transformers 2010 line comes a reissue of the original 1980s Predaking, featuring a new gold plastic and metallic paint!
This set includes Predacons Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Tantrum, and Headstrong. It also includes Razorclaw's cannon, 5 swords, 2 fists, 2 feet, Predaking's head, and a sword for Predaking.
Each figure converts from robot to beast and combine to create Predaking!


Cannot be more clear than that, bro.
Alright alright, chill. I wasn't called you a liar.

But how much news has been generated over this besides its initial announcement? Zero. No box photos, no in hand pics, nothing. The fact that it's released is news to me. And all of BBTS's pics could just be placeholders. Hell, the info could be a placeholder.

So literally all there is to go on STILL, is the listing at BBTS. That's all I'm saying.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9827
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: TakaraTomy Welcome to Transformers 2010 Predaking Re-issue

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
shajaki wrote:Alright alright, chill. I wasn't called you a liar.

But how much news has been generated over this besides its initial announcement? Zero. No box photos, no in hand pics, nothing. The fact that it's released is news to me. And all of BBTS's pics could just be placeholders. Hell, the info could be a placeholder.

So literally all there is to go on STILL, is the listing at BBTS. That's all I'm saying.




Someone have to bite the bullet and buy the thing to make sure.

AND

IT

WONT

BE

ME!


Image

Seriously, at that point, it's the only way.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8238
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Transformers Animated Takara TA-30 Deluxe Class Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Sky Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CW Combiner Wars G2 Breakdown Deluxe Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Rattrap Action Figure New with IDW Comic Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Studio Series Deluxe STINGER WAVE 1 NEW IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Studio Series Deluxe CROWBAR WAVE 1 NEW IN STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV-03 STRONGARM Robots in Disguise TAKARA RID Japan ver" on EBAY