The D-Max Den

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I take it all back, we are ALL going to hell.

But at least we'll all know somebody.
At least it will be a huge party!

I wonder if we can bring our toys with us?

If not, I will certainly go on a RAMPAGE!

See what I did there?

Decepticon figure of the line so far in my opinion, this guy is better than a Whiskey Sour made at the Hitching Post

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby carytheone » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Cobotron wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I take it all back, we are ALL going to hell.

But at least we'll all know somebody.
At least it will be a huge party!

I wonder if we can bring our toys with us?
Yes, but you'll be forced to watch them all melt.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I take it all back, we are ALL going to hell.

But at least we'll all know somebody.
At least it will be a huge party!

I wonder if we can bring our toys with us?
Yes, but you'll be forced to watch them all melt.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Take that nightmare fuel outta here!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
This guy is simply a really really REALLY fun toy. Rampage is a great figure, and if you try out 1 Decepticon from Studio Series, this guy to me is definitely the con to try!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Heh. An interesting contrast in our tastes. I find Rampage to be a good, but boring figure, and MPBW Megatron is an insane amount if fun for me. Pretty much the opposite if you.


I do love seeing the joy and fun you have with your toys though, it warms my dusty heart!
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4340
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:Heh. An interesting contrast in our tastes. I find Rampage to be a good, but boring figure, and MPBW Megatron is an insane amount if fun for me. Pretty much the opposite if you.


I do love seeing the joy and fun you have with your toys though, it warms my dusty heart!

i think I'll have more fun with Megatron when I get to him. I have been enjoying the studio bros so much and the worry of the breaking of Megs has be hesitant with him.

I imagine if I get to him and he doesn't break, I will greatly enjoy it. Just need to get there.

On the Studio note, I give to you a really nice update to MY G1 Optimus Prime! I didn't have a voyager mold of him in this form, so this is a really nice figure. So glad I got him!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Yeah, I like him much better than the first SS Voyager Prime. Have you combined him with Jetfire yet? I haven't, as I like Jetfire in his own form so much, but I want to get to it one of these days.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4340
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:Yeah, I like him much better than the first SS Voyager Prime. Have you combined him with Jetfire yet? I haven't, as I like Jetfire in his own form so much, but I want to get to it one of these days.

I have! Did it first last night and again tonight. He's going combined with me tomorrow to work, I think it's much better than the original. Very posable and really nice looking. Big gun could have used some ratchets instead of friction joints though in the arms and such.

I think I will keep them separated most of the time since my OG RotF one will remain combined, but I don't mind combining them either.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:40 pm

What surprises me most of your observation of Megatron's transformation D-Max is that unlike almost all of us, it was entirely new for you. And still it didn't do much. Maybe its because fans of the original's transformation were impressed with how they evolved it to have better proportions and more accuracy but still being faithful (kinda like MP01 to MP10 where MP10 is an evolution and refinement of MP01's transformation).

But hey, I am glad you like Rampage. he was finally spotted in quebec, so I am on the hunt for him and his wavemate.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24750
News Credits: 2417
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:What surprises me most of your observation of Megatron's transformation D-Max is that unlike almost all of us, it was entirely new for you. And still it didn't do much. Maybe its because fans of the original's transformation were impressed with how they evolved it to have better proportions and more accuracy but still being faithful (kinda like MP01 to MP10 where MP10 is an evolution and refinement of MP01's transformation).

But hey, I am glad you like Rampage. he was finally spotted in quebec, so I am on the hunt for him and his wavemate.

It's not the transformation that's the problem. I've only done it once one way, but it wasn't bad. It had some scary moments, but it wasn't bad. It just doesn't feel like I was expecting, with the panel heavy back, the fragile and tough to move parts, and he doesn't feel like he should have cost more than Dinobot. I was more impressed with the exploding raptor than him.

In all 100% honesty, if it weren't for Paypal taking forever to update to allow me to accept money to my account, I probably would have listed him for sale and pursued the Takara Transmetal. But I will mess with him more this week, but the breaking issue that is pretty much not preventable means he is a figure I cannot mess with, and that is not how I role, at all.

Anyways, on from the downers...

Last Monday, I opened 3 Studio Series voyagers. All 3 are incredible. This is one of the best hauls I have gotten in a while. All 3 are rockstars!

So now that you saw Rampage and Prime by himself, have some AWESOME Jetwing Prime shots and some Bonecrusher!!! My favorite Decepticon ever has finally returned, and he hates everything and everyone

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Also caught my limit on the opening day of trout! I'm gonna be having some filleted later this week

Image

Girlfriend got a new puppy, isn't he adorable???

Image
Image
Image

Also, my office cube is now decorated with some germs!

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby carytheone » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:41 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Ever grill fish before? Filet those bad boys and leave the skin/scales on. Grill scales down. Season however you like. The meat will just flake right off.

I recommend considering grilled fish tacos.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:Ever grill fish before? Filet those bad boys and leave the skin/scales on. Grill scales down. Season however you like. The meat will just flake right off.

I recommend considering grilled fish tacos.

I never have but I'm about to.

They are all filleted up, though the scales are gone. Gonna use some oil, garlic, and onion powder spices. Looking forward to it!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby carytheone » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:26 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:Ever grill fish before? Filet those bad boys and leave the skin/scales on. Grill scales down. Season however you like. The meat will just flake right off.

I recommend considering grilled fish tacos.

I never have but I'm about to.

They are all filleted up, though the scales are gone. Gonna use some oil, garlic, and onion powder spices. Looking forward to it!
Might want to use something to hold the fish as it tends to fall apart and through the grill. I have no experience with trout though. There are things for fish, I hear there are some wood blocks that can be used (soaked in water), I've seen salt bricks used and sounds amazing, cast iron is a great grilling tool.

Anything that can handle the heat and you don't mind scorching up.

The skin holds it together and the scales protect from the heat.

I also like to cook veggies in a cast iron skillet on the grill. Honestly, there isn't much I haven't grilled or smoked 8-)

Good luck and I expect pics in that other thread ;)^
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:Ever grill fish before? Filet those bad boys and leave the skin/scales on. Grill scales down. Season however you like. The meat will just flake right off.

I recommend considering grilled fish tacos.

I never have but I'm about to.

They are all filleted up, though the scales are gone. Gonna use some oil, garlic, and onion powder spices. Looking forward to it!
Might want to use something to hold the fish as it tends to fall apart and through the grill. I have no experience with trout though. There are things for fish, I hear there are some wood blocks that can be used (soaked in water), I've seen salt bricks used and sounds amazing, cast iron is a great grilling tool.

Anything that can handle the heat and you don't mind scorching up.

The skin holds it together and the scales protect from the heat.

I also like to cook veggies in a cast iron skillet on the grill. Honestly, there isn't much I haven't grilled or smoked 8-)

Good luck and I expect pics in that other thread ;)^

Thanks for the advice!

The plan is to wrap the fish in foil and bake it within the foil, a lot like how you make potatoes in a fire. I'll be taking some pics of the hopefully good final product!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby carytheone » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:Ever grill fish before? Filet those bad boys and leave the skin/scales on. Grill scales down. Season however you like. The meat will just flake right off.

I recommend considering grilled fish tacos.

I never have but I'm about to.

They are all filleted up, though the scales are gone. Gonna use some oil, garlic, and onion powder spices. Looking forward to it!
Might want to use something to hold the fish as it tends to fall apart and through the grill. I have no experience with trout though. There are things for fish, I hear there are some wood blocks that can be used (soaked in water), I've seen salt bricks used and sounds amazing, cast iron is a great grilling tool.

Anything that can handle the heat and you don't mind scorching up.

The skin holds it together and the scales protect from the heat.

I also like to cook veggies in a cast iron skillet on the grill. Honestly, there isn't much I haven't grilled or smoked 8-)

Good luck and I expect pics in that other thread ;)^
Thanks for the advice!

The plan is to wrap the fish in foil and bake it within the foil, a lot like how you make potatoes in a fire. I'll be taking some pics of the hopefully good final product!
NP and good plan. I wrap a lot of things in foil, but usually veggies. Brussell sprouts and asparagus are especially good that way. For longer to cook veggies or mixed meat that takes longer like chicken, I put them on first then add the other items so everything comes off at the same time.

Try fresh corn on the cob in husk. Trim the hair off and soak them in water for 20-30 minutes. They do take a while to cook and look like hell warmed over, but corn off the grill is so good. The trick is to cut the stalk part off far enough that you can grab the corn by the hair and practically squeeze them out. Then add butter or salt or what ever. Or just wrap bare corn in foil with salt, pepper and butter.

One last foil trick I like to use (otherwise we'll be here all night). Let's talk pork loin! This is what I do. Get the grill good and hot on both sides, season the loin however you like and sear it on all around for like 5 minutes on each side. Then wrap it in foil, add a little apple juice or what ever liquid you like. You have gas, so if possible shut one side off or turn down the heat (I move the charcoal to the other side) and cook it for an additional 20-30 minutes depending on the size.

You can also cook your veggies at what ever time they need to be done at the same time.

This will give you all those grill marks and smoke flavor, but the loin will be tender and juicy at the same time.

Ask me about falling off the bone BBQ chicken one day - that's probably my specialty (don't tell anyone this, but it's real easy).

Oh one last thing, if possible always let your meat come to room temperature. Cooks faster and evenly.

I would say I'm happy it's grilling season, but it's grilling season year round. 8-)
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rampage had a great weekend playing Peter Cottontail and ruling over the fruity, feline, and porch domains

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Also finally paired up Dropkick and Shatter, and gave Shatter a slight mod to improve her figure. The fenders popped off her back, and clipped into the piece that ends up on her shoulder. No damage, no work, and it really improves her look!

Image
Image

I have to formally renounce what I have previously said about MP-43.

After taking him to work almost all week last week, Megatron is frikkin stompin'! This guy is fantastic. I still dread the breakage, but he is so much fun!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Really wish all 3 of these were better, but they do look good together

Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:47 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I like how the water on that book cover almost looks like some kind of blast effect. :lol: ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9718
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote:I like how the water on that book cover almost looks like some kind of blast effect. :lol: ;)^

Wow, it does! That was totally unintentional, but really cool now that i look at it :D
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Made some bad monetary decisions last week...

Pretty big mixed haul today is the start of the bad decisions haul, mostly from Seibertron himself!

Image

Sureshot was from an ebay auction, so I can finally, after 7 months, complete Perceptor. Also got a Vector Prime, so even though they are the wrong colors for each other, Safeguard finally has his bulk too

Image
Image

I also have a new little permanent work display, with a few Pops, including my 2 favorite Avengers/heroes, my bot alter ego, and a little Dr Evil

Image

Also, have some deskbots. SS Prime is still really fantastic!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby carytheone » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:31 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
I surprisingly really like that Rattrap figure. You've inspired me to make an OP my deskbot today. SS-38 it is. Of course I have a unique ability when it comes to deskbot availability. ;)

That's a pretty massive haul. I know of someone 'round here who is a big fan of Vector Prime. Sup with those two CW figures, dupes?
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:I surprisingly really like that Rattrap figure. You've inspired me to make an OP my deskbot today. SS-38 it is. Of course I have a unique ability when it comes to deskbot availability. ;)

That's a pretty massive haul. I know of someone 'round here who is a big fan of Vector Prime. Sup with those two CW figures, dupes?

He's not bad, but transformation is definitely finnicky.

Glad I could inspire the desk-at-home bot of the day!

It is massive, it started with me seeing Seibertron say he had a near complete Rampage, and a week later I bought all of them. I am really digging Inferno honestly as my favorite of the haul so far!

Well, those CW guys are dupes. I realized that there are 4 limbs coming out soon: Ricochet, Swoop, Greenlight, and Lancer. The gals will join Elita Inf1nite, displacing Jazz and Wreck Gar. Swoop is going to Magnaboss. So I will end up with 1 spare limb about all 4 of those bots come, and I do not want to have that odd number.

It also made me realize that, even though I was more concerned with limbs, that if I got 3 more limb bots, I could have an entire team for every torso bot I own. So I decided to cherry pick 3 affordable limb bots to finish the teams. Rook and Air Raid are my favorites of the limbs, and I am finally getting a deluxe Groove as well here. I wanted to find a Takara Nosecone, Club Impactor, Takara Afterburner, Takara Roller, or Takara Breakdown, but no such luck exists.

I'll need to decide teams once everyone is here. The girls will be all together, but Battle Core Prime, Sky Lynx, Inferno, and Cyclonus will be dividing up Wheeljack, Ironhide, Prowl, Sunstreaker, Hound, Trailbreaker, Mirage, Smokescreen, another Prowl and Sunstreaker, Rook, Groove, Air Raid, Jazz, Wreck Gar, and Ricochet.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:16 pm

I dont know if i will ever make a top 10 paintjobs list but if I do, that gator is on the list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24750
News Credits: 2417
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:I dont know of i will ever make a top 10 paontjobs list but if I do, that gator is on the list.

Terragator is a gorgeous little Fuzor, that is for sure! Robot mode kinda sucks, but the beast mode is really cool
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby Cobotron » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
carytheone wrote: I know of someone 'round here who is a big fan of Vector Prime.
Hmmmmmm, who could he mean?

Awesome mixed bag of awesomeness, D! ;)^
Especially Vector Prime!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9718
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Titans return Trypticon Transformers generations brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Cog Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Tank Original Part(s) Works!" on EBAY
Buy "1980’s Hasbro Transformers G1 Sinnertwin and Warpath Tank plus Bonus NR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Brunt - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Wreck-Gar, Junkheap, and Junk-Armor-01w" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes CINDERSAUR Decepticon 2017 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes BATTLESLASH Decepticon 2017 Hasbro" on EBAY