Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Black Hat » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:49 am

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
I too would like to see some feathered DInobots. I'm not sure it would work for "G1" styled figures, but for other aesthetics I think it could be awesome. Slash actually looked OK (even if functionally he was pretty "meh") and if they actually went for BW/BM esque technorganic looking figures I reckon it could look truly amazing. Granted I'd want to see a return to BW-levels of paint apps before they attempted such a project, if only because gorgeous gribbly Kenner-esque sculpting without equally gorgeous airbrush work and sculpt highlights is like a really good Victoria sandwich with no buttercream or jam.

Would Arcadis/Airraptor count for this discussion? The robot mode was certainly unique, and he turned into a fairly convincing Archeopteryx! (I hope I got the spelling right there...)
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4482
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Viollustre » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:37 am

^ Archadis does count! ;) The Archaepteryx was a dinosaur, unlike the Pteranodon (Looking at you Swoop)

As a dinosaur enthusiast, I am itching for more accurate depictions of dinos which allude to modern discoveries. Although it hasn't been proven that T-rex had feathers, close relatives and raptors do have them. Technically we already have the Raptoricons, but they are unfortunately comic-only. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Raptoricon

While I do like the list, I do have a couple of alternatives:

I'd probably place the original Dinobot together with the TM. Although the TM version doesn't have blatantly obvious chest-legs, I feel the original's design is iconic enough to warrant him a spot.

I'd also slot the Deluxe 20th anniversary Megs with Scorn, considering as figures they share similar engineering. He's a streamlined update to BW Megs (apart for an unfortunate cyber key slot) while just as detailed and fun.

Finally, a shout-out to AoE Slug, my fav from the AoE line. His Triceratops mode is incredibly well detailed with all its jagged edges and hides his bot mode kibble splendidly. His robot mode is a stark contrast to his beast mode and arranges the kibble so that it adds to his knightly look. His articulation is also on point with double-knees and no gorilla-arms!
Viollustre
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:19 am

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Gingko » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:14 am

I like Slug (AoE), in his dinoform, but i think the swords are not well include to the toy (not at all in fact). Scorn, and Snarl have better hiden weapons. And better Bot's design (I think).
User avatar
Gingko
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 am

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Umbra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:49 pm

I'm a little surprised they never resculpted that scorn into beast wars megatron. Though at this point I'm just hoping for a masterpiece beast wars megatron.
Umbra
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Gingko » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 am

Umbra wrote:I'm a little surprised they never resculpted that scorn into beast wars megatron. Though at this point I'm just hoping for a masterpiece beast wars megatron.



Megatron Would be nice.

There are other Master piece I would love to see coming. Air Razor, Tarentula, Terrorsaur.

And of course I'm looking forward to see Dinobot BW.
User avatar
Gingko
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 am

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Dr Lockdown » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Motto: "Plan big and figure out the rest as you go."
Probably should find a genuine Scorn. I picked up the KO because by the time I got to the store they were all gone. I thought the company I bought them from would do well, as this one's pretty decent.

Turns out the head didn't work. Welp. Time to look for a second-hand one.
User avatar
Dr Lockdown
Minibot
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 pm
Location: 'Straiya
Watch Dr Lockdown on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby bodrock » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Great list, Will! MP Grimlock easily takes first for me, and I have yet to own him. :p
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/XENOBLADE_CHRONICLES_X
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2940
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Black Hat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 am

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
Would BM Skydive be a possible runner up? He has a pretty cool look to him, all spindly and Xenomorphesque, and some pretty neat colours. His pterosaur mode is good looking and his robot mode is actually fairly cohesive for a BM Maximal.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4482
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Black Hat wrote:Would BM Skydive be a possible runner up? He has a pretty cool look to him, all spindly and Xenomorphesque, and some pretty neat colours. His pterosaur mode is good looking and his robot mode is actually fairly cohesive for a BM Maximal.


I never handled him so I cant say. On thing cool though is that Skydive is the very first TF designed by Hasui, the legendary Takara MP master who now does RID 3step changers.

Speaking of Pterasaurs...

Viollustre wrote:^ Archadis does count! ;) The Archaepteryx was a dinosaur, unlike the Pteranodon (Looking at you Swoop)


Ah but we are not in the same paradigm. You see, we are judging these toys and their status on what the TF universe claims is a dinosaur (like, as Fenrir pointed out, Skylynx being a dinobird). And in the TF universe, Swoop is a dinobot and thus is considered a dinosaur. So, in that context, he's fair game (same for Plesiosaurs being Dinosaurs within the context of Power Rangers Dino Charge).

Viollustre wrote:As a dinosaur enthusiast, I am itching for more accurate depictions of dinos which allude to modern discoveries. Although it hasn't been proven that T-rex had feathers, close relatives and raptors do have them.


If anyone cares, I see the feathered T-Rex pop up in this discussion quite a bit and I would like to comment on it. The latest scientific belief is that the T-Rex was NOT covered in feathers. With his mass, feathers would have made him too hot. Plus we actually do have skin imprints which show scales. IF he had feathers, they would be in the back of his neck or early on when they are small eventually shedding them.

By the way, Power Rangers really went all out with the feathers on their interpretation of the T-Rex

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 22707
News Credits: 2029
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Dr Lockdown » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Motto: "Plan big and figure out the rest as you go."
Am I the only one who thinks that the spikes on the AOE Dinobots could be a recreation of the feathers on real dinosaurs?

Just me? Okay...
User avatar
Dr Lockdown
Minibot
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 pm
Location: 'Straiya
Watch Dr Lockdown on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Dr Lockdown wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the spikes on the AOE Dinobots could be a recreation of the feathers on real dinosaurs?

Just me? Okay...

But doesnt Slash show us that if Hasbro wanted to show feathers then they would just design feathers and not spikes?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 22707
News Credits: 2029
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Dr Lockdown » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Motto: "Plan big and figure out the rest as you go."
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Lockdown wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the spikes on the AOE Dinobots could be a recreation of the feathers on real dinosaurs?

Just me? Okay...

But doesnt Slash show us that if Hasbro wanted to show feathers then they would just design feathers and not spikes?

Feathers/spikes is probably closer than leathery skin.

Probably just trying to justify the designs to an enjoyably awful film though.
User avatar
Dr Lockdown
Minibot
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:54 pm
Location: 'Straiya
Watch Dr Lockdown on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
as long as the dino mode looks like a dino and the robotmode doesnt suck i dont think it really matters whos in the top 5 ;)
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Overcracker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I'm surprised there was no mention of Magmatron.

Not only does he have a cool name. He has 3 of the best Dino Alt modes around, with essentially no robot kibble.

And he's made from 3 different dinos.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4695
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:55 pm

william-james88 wrote:If anyone cares, I see the feathered T-Rex pop up in this discussion quite a bit and I would like to comment on it. The latest scientific belief is that the T-Rex was NOT covered in feathers. With his mass, feathers would have made him too hot. Plus we actually do have skin imprints which show scales. IF he had feathers, they would be in the back of his neck or early on when they are small eventually shedding them.

Well, there is Yutyrannus, which was 30-foot from nose to tail and covered in feathers. At the very least it provides a fun alternative "big carnivore."

(also, looking into it, the T rex skin imprints are... rather lacking. I mean, there there, but it seems like they're mostly tiny scattered patches that are either associated with the underside of the tails or bellies, or nowhere in particular)
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Black Hat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:00 am

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Would BM Skydive be a possible runner up? He has a pretty cool look to him, all spindly and Xenomorphesque, and some pretty neat colours. His pterosaur mode is good looking and his robot mode is actually fairly cohesive for a BM Maximal.


I never handled him so I cant say. On thing cool though is that Skydive is the very first TF designed by Hasui, the legendary Takara MP master who now does RID 3step changers.

Huh, that's pretty cool. I might have to track him down in that case and report back- he looks neat and if he's a Hasui creation then he must be at least decent.

Actually, that gives me an idea for a list: Top 5 (or 10) creepiest/scariest looking Transformers toys. Granted, BW, BM and Movie toys might dominate it a little, but oh well.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4482
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
lose killer punch since hes terrible and replace him with undermine, that was an awesome figure and extremely surprised hes not on the list. You could also argue that the original dinobot should be on it too since you picked BW megs cause of screen accuracy, DBs pretty screen accurate.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1879

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4932
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:lose killer punch since hes terrible and replace him with undermine, that was an awesome figure and extremely surprised hes not on the list. You could also argue that the original dinobot should be on it too since you picked BW megs cause of screen accuracy, DBs pretty screen accurate.

The cartoon model velociraptor had two giant tumours under it's neck?

Joking aside, I think the original beast wars dinobot toy is one of the least accurate BW toys. Cant wait for the MP.

Also, I really wouldnt recomend undermine. That robot mode is super weird, especially the face, and all the ones I had suffered of gold plastic syndrome (another reason TM2 megatron isnt here).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 22707
News Credits: 2029
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Black Hat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
william-james88 wrote:Also, I really wouldnt recomend undermine. That robot mode is super weird, especially the face, and all the ones I had suffered of gold plastic syndrome (another reason TM2 megatron isnt here).

Did you have the green version or the Repugnus redeco? IIRC it's Repugnus that suffers from GPS- Undermine himself should be fine (unless the Wiki is in error, which wouldn't surprise me).
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4482
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Black Hat wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, I really wouldnt recomend undermine. That robot mode is super weird, especially the face, and all the ones I had suffered of gold plastic syndrome (another reason TM2 megatron isnt here).

Did you have the green version or the Repugnus redeco? IIRC it's Repugnus that suffers from GPS- Undermine himself should be fine (unless the Wiki is in error, which wouldn't surprise me).

I've had two, by coincidence, for years and they're both perfectly fine when it comes to plastic stucture. Even after years of play through my younger years.w
Edit: And just to clarify I was talking about Undermine.
Last edited by SureShot18 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Black Hat wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, I really wouldnt recomend undermine. That robot mode is super weird, especially the face, and all the ones I had suffered of gold plastic syndrome (another reason TM2 megatron isnt here).

Did you have the green version or the Repugnus redeco? IIRC it's Repugnus that suffers from GPS- Undermine himself should be fine (unless the Wiki is in error, which wouldn't surprise me).

I was referring to the repugnus redeco, i mixed up the names.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 22707
News Credits: 2029
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Optimum Supreme » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Feathers shmeathers, good dino transformers shouldn't even have skin, let alone feathers. >:oP

It occurs to me, you could fill a list like this with just Grimlock figures if you wanted to. He's the bumblebee of dinoformers. but cooler.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby King Kuuga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:20 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Optimum Supreme wrote:Feathers shmeathers, good dino transformers shouldn't even have skin, let alone feathers. >:oP

As someone whose first ever transformer as a kid was Beast Wars Megatron I take offense to that.

I also object to the claim that's been tossed around that dino head hands are a bad design. I think that they're good in moderation, they certainly shouldn't be used for all dinoformers, but one or two can utilize it as a unique design. Hell, AOE Scorn looks better with a dino head on his arm than the actual hand that's sculpted into it, even if it's screen-inaccurate (hopefully everybody noticed the bits on his hips are supposed to be the dino's lower jaw).

Anyway it's a fairly good list. I don't have experience with about half of these toys so I can't weigh in so much. I own Magmatron and I honestly don't agree with the suggestions that he should be on this list because his individual components.... aren't that great. As a robot he is more than the sum of his parts but this is about dino modes mainly. Animorphs Tri-Rex has a fantastic t-rex mode but the individual modes suffer heavily for it (also I'm eternally bitter because I broke the clips that keep the tail in place the first time I tried to take it apart). BW Megs was my first TF like I said, and he was fun even if he didn't have hands. The original Dinobots are iconic of course, but maybe not that good if you take away the nostalgia. There are a lot of 3P versions of Dinobots as someone said previously, but they're almost exclusively G1, MP, or FOC versions, and even a few sets of Dynobots, so they're pretty much all trying to accomplish the same thing. And a list comprised of just the G1 dinobots in whatever order would be a disservice to all the great dinosaurs from the past 30 years.

But Crashbash deserves an honorable mention. :P
Image
Just me and my buddy Thor.

Join us in Earth Wars!
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2644
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch King Kuuga on YouTube
Buy from King Kuuga on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:25 am

King Kuuga wrote:Anyway it's a fairly good list. I don't have experience with about half of these toys so I can't weigh in so much. I own Magmatron and I honestly don't agree with the suggestions that he should be on this list because his individual components.... aren't that great. As a robot he is more than the sum of his parts but this is about dino modes mainly. Animorphs Tri-Rex has a fantastic t-rex mode but the individual modes suffer heavily for it (also I'm eternally bitter because I broke the clips that keep the tail in place the first time I tried to take it apart). BW Megs was my first TF like I said, and he was fun even if he didn't have hands. The original Dinobots are iconic of course, but maybe not that good if you take away the nostalgia. There are a lot of 3P versions of Dinobots as someone said previously, but they're almost exclusively G1, MP, or FOC versions, and even a few sets of Dynobots, so they're pretty much all trying to accomplish the same thing. And a list comprised of just the G1 dinobots in whatever order would be a disservice to all the great dinosaurs from the past 30 years.

But Crashbash deserves an honorable mention. :P

Thanks so much for understanding exactly what I was trying to do with this list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 22707
News Credits: 2029
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Dinosaur Transformers Toys

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:56 pm

I like the list and the more extended blurbs in the honorable mentions section.

Geez, people think TFA Swoop and TM2 Dinobot are bad? My TFA Swoop isn'r floppy at all. Hell, he's the best Swoop I have! (And I have it, G1, Energon, that small minicon, 3P FoC, 3P FP, and 3P TW so this is an informed opinion.) In as much as the robot mode in no way compromises the dino mode and vice-versa.

TM2 Dinobot was one of the first toys I got when I got into collecting. My only gripe is the paintjob and plastic colour.
Gauntlet101010
Faction Commander
Posts: 4287
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Class Lockdown Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Real D 3D Glasses Bumblebee Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LOCKDOWN AGE OF EXTINCTION FLIP AND CHANGE  2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction 2014 12" Lockdown figure Hasbro Europe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Classics Legends Class HOTSHOT & SOUNDWAVE lot" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots In Disguise RID Warrior Class SCATTERSPIKE Sealed New RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 4 Age Of Extinction AOE Deluxe Autobot Dinobot SNARL Sealed New!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AOE GRIMLOCK 1984/2014 Evolution 2-Pack Toys R Us Exclsv New Sealed" on EBAY