Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby shockblast2 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Zeek99g wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Va'al wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:More Dinobots is always a good thing. Hope these two actually get toys (I'm assuming Snarl's would be green, given the Kre-O, dunno about Slog. Yellow, maybe? They already got most of the other colors, I think).

Wonder why they went with "Slog"? It's even more similar to "Slug" than "Sludge" was.


They need to be the colors they are in the photos. A yellow version of this design would kill my interest for sure.


Yellow would be brilliant! Purple Slug, green Snarl, orange-brown-grey Grimlock, red Scorn, blue Strafe. Yellow is indeed missing. :D



What is this Va'al? The Care Bears or Transformers? :D


What about Slash? :-( He is green and yellow. :-(

Va'al, you made Slash cry by forgetting Slash. Boo ,hoo, hoo!



Who the hell is Slash? I thought he was a TMNT villain?
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

Image
shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 831
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby Va'al » Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
shockblast2 wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Va'al wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:More Dinobots is always a good thing. Hope these two actually get toys (I'm assuming Snarl's would be green, given the Kre-O, dunno about Slog. Yellow, maybe? They already got most of the other colors, I think).

Wonder why they went with "Slog"? It's even more similar to "Slug" than "Sludge" was.


They need to be the colors they are in the photos. A yellow version of this design would kill my interest for sure.


Yellow would be brilliant! Purple Slug, green Snarl, orange-brown-grey Grimlock, red Scorn, blue Strafe. Yellow is indeed missing. :D



What is this Va'al? The Care Bears or Transformers? :D


What about Slash? :-( He is green and yellow. :-(

Va'al, you made Slash cry by forgetting Slash. Boo ,hoo, hoo!



Who the hell is Slash? I thought he was a TMNT villain?


Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Enter.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 14382
News Credits: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby TimothyR » Fri May 09, 2014 7:48 pm

it'd be awesome if hasbro released a box set of the dinobots using hasbro's new found love of chrome with grey plastic and silver accents.. you know.. dinobots that look like they do in the movie.. these lucky charms dinobots aren't doing it for me.. not by a long shot.
TimothyR
Targetmaster
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zeek99g wrote:Who are Duke, Adrian, and Ivan? :-?
They're codenames for Hound, Galvatron, and Grimlock, respectively. The names were taken from characters who appeared in the Sylvester Stallone Rocky films.

Here's the list of all the codenames that were included in that giant list:

Thunderlips = Slug
Southpaw = Scorn
Ivan = Grimlock
Max = Lockdown
Bruce = Drift
Paulie = Strafe
Rocky = Slash
Duke = Hound
Adrian = Galvatron

shockblast2 wrote:Who the hell is Slash? I thought he was a TMNT villain?
The fifth Dinobot to be featured alongside Grimlock, Strafe, Slug, and Scorn. He's a raptor:

Deluxe Slash:
Image
Image
Image



1 Step Slash:
Image
Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27630
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby Grimlock Predaking » Sat May 10, 2014 12:23 am

I am really excited about Slog and Snarl and it would be more great if Hasbro release the Dinobots which attach with other characters of construct-o-bots like add ons for voyager and deluxe and it would be more awesome if they release Paddles and mosasur-like Dinobt. I am really excited for Slog and Snarl figures.
Grimlock Predaking
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 am

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby xyl360 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:05 am

Va'al wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Zeek99g wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Va'al wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:More Dinobots is always a good thing. Hope these two actually get toys (I'm assuming Snarl's would be green, given the Kre-O, dunno about Slog. Yellow, maybe? They already got most of the other colors, I think).

Wonder why they went with "Slog"? It's even more similar to "Slug" than "Sludge" was.


They need to be the colors they are in the photos. A yellow version of this design would kill my interest for sure.


Yellow would be brilliant! Purple Slug, green Snarl, orange-brown-grey Grimlock, red Scorn, blue Strafe. Yellow is indeed missing. :D



What is this Va'al? The Care Bears or Transformers? :D


What about Slash? :-( He is green and yellow. :-(

Va'al, you made Slash cry by forgetting Slash. Boo ,hoo, hoo!



Who the hell is Slash? I thought he was a TMNT villain?


Image

Interesting, their color schemes actually look kinda similar:
Image
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3024
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby Shockwave7 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:09 pm

A leader or Titan class for Sludge is a long-time dream of mine. They keep fixating on Grimlock because everyone is ga-ga for Tyrannasaurs, but the Apatosuarus is MUCH bigger, and the toys should be as well. Makes no sense to have a deluxe sized Apatosaurus.
User avatar
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 507
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby chivesbot20 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:22 pm

I think that slash wont be in the movie. He is never seen in any trailers. Neither is slog and snarl. Unless they are " hiding" them they are probably just part of the toyline to add non film dinobots to the toyline. Then again they could be in the film, killed off or just not shown in media.
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
chivesbot20 wrote:I think that slash wont be in the movie. He is never seen in any trailers. Neither is slog and snarl. Unless they are " hiding" them they are probably just part of the toyline to add non film dinobots to the toyline. Then again they could be in the film, killed off or just not shown in media.
Slog is still up for debate at least since, at the Universal Studios panel, the panelists talked about how they were really excited about Slog in ways that sounded like he just might be in the movie. So we know we're getting Grimlock, Strafe, Slug, Scorn, and still possibly Slog.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27630
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Potential First Look at Sludge (Slog) and Snarl

Postby chivesbot20 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I never new panelists spoke about slog. If they are excited, that definantly changes my mind. But I'm still stuck with slash. What do you think? He had hype when Scorn and Slash were supposed to replace sludge and snarl. But every Dinobot but he, and snarl are in the trailers. :BANG_HEAD: :BOWDOWN: :michaelbay: :CYBERTRON:
chivesbot20
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON THUNDERWING ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 12 days 8 hours 42 minutes 13 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON DIRGE ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 44 minutes 51 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT CLIFFJUMPER ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 46 minutes 38 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT WARPATH ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 49 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Movie Voyager Class BLACKOUT Deluxe Class SCORPONOK New Desert Pack - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 5 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN-20 RUMBLE & FRENZY ACTION FIGURES ROBOT TOY - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours
Transformers Robots In Disguise Mega Optimus Prime Action Figures Truck Toy Gift - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE COMBINER FORCE 3-STEP HYPER-FLIP BUMBLEBEE TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test