Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
By the by, the Galvatronus image was originally posted under "Maelstrom". What's up with that?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16616
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:By the by, the Galvatronus image was originally posted under "Maelstrom". What's up with that?
Preliminary name, perhaps?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30870
News Credits: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby MaverickPrime » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:In my defense, I didn't consider Alpha Bravo because he isn't a Classic Aerialbot member.


Its been 3 years, lets not start that again

:lol:


ALPHA BRAVO HAS BEEN HERE FOR THREE YEARS?!?! :shock:
User avatar
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 315
News Credits: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Location: Mexico, the land of awful toy distribution.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:By the by, the Galvatronus image was originally posted under "Maelstrom". What's up with that?

It's a cool ass name though, better than Galvatronus
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 14497
News Credits: 1231
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sjeng » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Can anyone find me the picture of all THREE Scattershot repaints?
Hasbro C.W. boxed set + Hasbro seperate C.W. Scattershot + Takara? TY!
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Greenlight. (Lancer?)


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 498
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sjeng wrote:Can anyone find me the picture of all THREE Scattershot repaints?
Hasbro C.W. boxed set + Hasbro seperate C.W. Scattershot + Takara? TY!
In these galleries:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/generations-combiner-wars/scattershot/4188/1/
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/unite-warriors/scattershot/4195/1/
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30870
News Credits: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Image
From l to r: CW, CW Box Set, UW


Image
From l to r: CW, UW, CW Box Set

The UW one features the toy-accurate retooling, while both CW ones keep the Silverbolt detailing.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16616
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I have both :TAKARATOMY: UW-08 and the :HASBRO: CW Computron. Originally I felt there would never be a need to get the stand alone CW Scattershot release, until this:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Modulus
Image
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2904
News Credits: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

o.supreme wrote:I have both :TAKARATOMY: UW-08 and the :HASBRO: CW Computron. Originally I felt there would never be a need to get the stand alone CW Scattershot release, until this:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Modulus

You have both a Medix and a Ratchet?!!!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23717
News Credits: 2246
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I have both :TAKARATOMY: UW-08 and the :HASBRO: CW Computron. Originally I felt there would never be a need to get the stand alone CW Scattershot release, until this:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Modulus

You have both a Medix and a Ratchet?!!!


Uh...no... (Pssst...look at my wish list), a guy can dream though right? ;)
Image
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2904
News Credits: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
O yeah, UW Scattershot comes with newly tooled weapons as well, instead of Silverbolt's gun.

I hope Hasbro sees fit to release the new toolings....
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16616
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sjeng » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Sjeng wrote:Can anyone find me the picture of all THREE Scattershot repaints?
Hasbro C.W. boxed set + Hasbro seperate C.W. Scattershot + Takara? TY!
In these galleries:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/generations-combiner-wars/scattershot/4188/1/
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/unite-warriors/scattershot/4195/1/


I should have been more clear. I saw all those images, but strangely enough, NONE of them show all three in Torso mode... I want to see the differences in torso mode.
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Greenlight. (Lancer?)


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 498
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sjeng wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sjeng wrote:Can anyone find me the picture of all THREE Scattershot repaints?
Hasbro C.W. boxed set + Hasbro seperate C.W. Scattershot + Takara? TY!
In these galleries:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/generations-combiner-wars/scattershot/4188/1/
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/unite-warriors/scattershot/4195/1/


I should have been more clear. I saw all those images, but strangely enough, NONE of them show all three in Torso mode... I want to see the differences in torso mode.

Does this help? The one on the right is wearing the Perfect Effect add-on kit, which replaced the head and chest pieces, but should otherwise be a good comparison. First image shows PE Kit without faceplate, second with. The original head is on the ground in front of him.

Scattershot Cubed1.JPG
No Faceplate

Scattershot Cubed2.JPG
With Faceplate

Now, if you want me to tell you which is which...I'm not sure.... :-s
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4957
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sjeng » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:36 am

I wiah they hadn't included the PE kit, but thanks!

Left is the Takara UW one, middle is the seperately sold C.W. Scattershot, right must be the Hasbro Computron boxed set Scattershot.

This does make me happy I got the UW set. I saw the middle one for sale for €10,- locally, and wondered if he was different enough to grab. He seems to have the Superion head, and is sometimes used to form Betatron. Meh. Not sure. He may be nice to combine with random deluxes, such as Jazz. We'll see what PotP further brings us.
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Greenlight. (Lancer?)


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 498
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 am

Sjeng wrote:I wiah they hadn't included the PE kit, but thanks!



Here`s another then

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23717
News Credits: 2246
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sjeng wrote:I wiah they hadn't included the PE kit, but thanks!

That was me... :oops:

I had posted that a long time ago in the 3P thread to show off the kit. It was the only pic I had from back then. (Dern Photobucket... :evil: )
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4957
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sjeng » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 am

Thanks guys! That helps. imo the seperate C.W. Scattershot is the least interesting one. He resembles Superion too much. At least the boxed set one has nice stickers on the shield and a coloured head, even though it's still the Superion sculpt.
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Greenlight. (Lancer?)


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 498
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:19 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, until Fun Pub came up with Modulus, I had no interest in the Hasbro retail CW Scattershot because of how "wrong" he looked compared to the other two versions.

But since Modulus would be considered an all new combiner with his own look, the retail one now has that appeal to me.

Though, since I don't own a Medix, whenever I get around to making my own Modulus, I'm gonna replace the absent Medix with a second stickered version of TFSS Bluestreak (my first, non-stickered one will stay with Wreckage).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30870
News Credits: 279
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Okay, holy shelfwarmers, or more likely holy warehouse warmers. Anyone who missed out on any CW limbs might want to check out your local TRU. Today I saw 1 each of CW Offroad, Sunstreaker, Prowl and Ironhide. :shock:

I hunt that store often and can definitely say these have not been on the shelf for the past 8 months and only appeared recently. No idea if these were from lost cases in the distribution warehouse or in this particular TRU store, but all 4 packages were in great condition, meaning they definitely have not been hanging on pegs for all this time.

And the double shocker was that they were only priced for $6.97. TRU is notoriously late to clearance TF's in my experience, and were selling CW lmibs for about $22-$24 during TR. I'm considering picking them up for future ebay selling, but I already have too much TF stuff in my basement.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay, holy shelfwarmers, or more likely holy warehouse warmers. Anyone who missed out on any CW limbs might want to check out your local TRU. Today I saw 1 each of CW Offroad, Sunstreaker, Prowl and Ironhide. :shock:

I hunt that store often and can definitely say these have not been on the shelf for the past 8 months and only appeared recently. No idea if these were from lost cases in the distribution warehouse or in this particular TRU store, but all 4 packages were in great condition, meaning they definitely have not been hanging on pegs for all this time.

And the double shocker was that they were only priced for $6.97. TRU is notoriously late to clearance TF's in my experience, and were selling CW lmibs for about $22-$24 during TR. I'm considering picking them up for future ebay selling, but I already have too much TF stuff in my basement.


Canada or US? I needs me some Stunticons and Combaticons.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16616
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
It's probably a one off, but there are probably a few stores out there. I know of a specialty toy-store in my local mall that still have a Voyager Onslaught. Its been there for a long time...and priced at $30, I doubt it will be going anywhere, anytime soon.

I saw a Leader Armada Megatorn in the fall when I visited a wal mart in Utah last september
Image
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2904
News Credits: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:12 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay, holy shelfwarmers, or more likely holy warehouse warmers. Anyone who missed out on any CW limbs might want to check out your local TRU. Today I saw 1 each of CW Offroad, Sunstreaker, Prowl and Ironhide. :shock:

I hunt that store often and can definitely say these have not been on the shelf for the past 8 months and only appeared recently. No idea if these were from lost cases in the distribution warehouse or in this particular TRU store, but all 4 packages were in great condition, meaning they definitely have not been hanging on pegs for all this time.

And the double shocker was that they were only priced for $6.97. TRU is notoriously late to clearance TF's in my experience, and were selling CW lmibs for about $22-$24 during TR. I'm considering picking them up for future ebay selling, but I already have too much TF stuff in my basement.


Canada or US? I needs me some Stunticons and Combaticons.


US, Chicago area to be precise.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay, holy shelfwarmers, or more likely holy warehouse warmers. Anyone who missed out on any CW limbs might want to check out your local TRU. Today I saw 1 each of CW Offroad, Sunstreaker, Prowl and Ironhide. :shock:

I hunt that store often and can definitely say these have not been on the shelf for the past 8 months and only appeared recently. No idea if these were from lost cases in the distribution warehouse or in this particular TRU store, but all 4 packages were in great condition, meaning they definitely have not been hanging on pegs for all this time.

And the double shocker was that they were only priced for $6.97. TRU is notoriously late to clearance TF's in my experience, and were selling CW lmibs for about $22-$24 during TR. I'm considering picking them up for future ebay selling, but I already have too much TF stuff in my basement.


Canada or US? I needs me some Stunticons and Combaticons.


US, Chicago area to be precise.


Final question: comic or card?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16616
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay, holy shelfwarmers, or more likely holy warehouse warmers. Anyone who missed out on any CW limbs might want to check out your local TRU. Today I saw 1 each of CW Offroad, Sunstreaker, Prowl and Ironhide. :shock:

I hunt that store often and can definitely say these have not been on the shelf for the past 8 months and only appeared recently. No idea if these were from lost cases in the distribution warehouse or in this particular TRU store, but all 4 packages were in great condition, meaning they definitely have not been hanging on pegs for all this time.

And the double shocker was that they were only priced for $6.97. TRU is notoriously late to clearance TF's in my experience, and were selling CW lmibs for about $22-$24 during TR. I'm considering picking them up for future ebay selling, but I already have too much TF stuff in my basement.


Canada or US? I needs me some Stunticons and Combaticons.


US, Chicago area to be precise.


Final question: comic or card?


Comic
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 6
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

More Packaging Art for Transformers Combiner Wars by Marcelo Matere

Postby Va'al » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have some more image from packaging art linework, courtesy of regular IDW and Hasbro artist Marcelo Matere and his Facebook page, focusing predominantly on the first part of the Prime Wars Trilogy: Combiner Wars!

The images mirrored below feature an assortment of combiners - plus the odd one out in Armada Megatron, the leader class retool of regular Megatron in a later wave, and a callback to Matere's first work in Transformers apparently - including the likes of Autobots Sky Lynx and the newly combiner form Sky Reign, plus Stunticon gestalt Menasor. Check it all out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
Twincast / Podcast #216:
"Prime Galaxy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers fall of cybertron sideswipe Hasbro Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Fall of Cybertron Combaticons Bruticus Combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream MIP NEW Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime CLIFFJUMPER Complete Deluxe First Edition See Desc." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC LOT COMPLETE GRIMLOCK BLASTER SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Voyager, Blaster with..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Classics G1 Black Optimus Prime Prototype" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Takara Arms Micron AM-09 Soundwave & Zori - 100% Complete" on EBAY