Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Oh my gosh, guys!!! I just realized something!!! Grimlock's enigma of combination would go perfectly with TLK Nitro to make him a Shockwave!!!!

I don't have Grimlock, but I got the idea watching emgo's review when he put it on Hot Rod
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13869
News Credits: 1163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 pm

I just got Nitro Zeus. Oh damn, do I not regret getting this guy. He's deceptively (heh) good: solid body, unique transformation, nice chunky side and little hollow parts. The Titan Master headport is just icing on an already good cake. I bought him for 'custom fodder' but he's quite nice on his own almost to the point that I think he would have made a better earth mode Megatron design than what we got from the actual movie.
User avatar
Skritz
Headmaster
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:27 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Am I the only one that doesn't really care that much for Nitro? His robot mode is OK, his Transformation is different, and it's cool that he has a Titan Master slot. But his jet mode only looks good from the top, the bottom is a wreck, the wings don't like to straighten out, and to me sticking a Titan Master in there is just making a movie version of a G1 character rather than giving a G1 character a proper body.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4104
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Skritz wrote:I just got Nitro Zeus. Oh damn, do I not regret getting this guy. He's deceptively (heh) good: solid body, unique transformation, nice chunky side and little hollow parts. The Titan Master headport is just icing on an already good cake. I bought him for 'custom fodder' but he's quite nice on his own almost to the point that I think he would have made a better earth mode Megatron design than what we got from the actual movie.

Honestly, as someone who does not like Movie Starscream's design, I would've adored Nitro's design as his.
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


I need an Onyx Prime Master!!
I will pay generously and cover shipping costs if you sell me yours
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3037
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't really care that much for Nitro? His robot mode is OK, his Transformation is different, and it's cool that he has a Titan Master slot. But his jet mode only looks good from the top, the bottom is a wreck, the wings don't like to straighten out, and to me sticking a Titan Master in there is just making a movie version of a G1 character rather than giving a G1 character a proper body.

Emerje


I see no problem with that.
It work surprisingly well in fact.

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with as well, I have a lot of love for my movie style Seaspray. It's the other way around that bothers me. Especially when people say things like "this mold should have been in Titans Return". Why? Because it has a Titan Master slot? It's still a movie design.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4104
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with as well, I have a lot of love for my movie style Seaspray. It's the other way around that bothers me. Especially when people say things like "this mold should have been in Titans Return". Why? Because it has a Titan Master slot? It's still a movie design.

Emerje


Still WAY less "alien" like than the first trilogy though.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with as well, I have a lot of love for my movie style Seaspray. It's the other way around that bothers me. Especially when people say things like "this mold should have been in Titans Return". Why? Because it has a Titan Master slot? It's still a movie design.

Emerje


Still WAY less "alien" like than the first trilogy though.

I can't disagree with this. Although, there are some first trilogy figures that do fit the AOE/TLK look like Wreckage, Longarm, and Breacher. Of course, none of those were actually in the movies...

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4104
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with as well, I have a lot of love for my movie style Seaspray. It's the other way around that bothers me. Especially when people say things like "this mold should have been in Titans Return". Why? Because it has a Titan Master slot? It's still a movie design.

Emerje


Still WAY less "alien" like than the first trilogy though.

I can't disagree with this. Although, there are some first trilogy figures that do fit the AOE/TLK look like Wreckage, Longarm, and Breacher. Of course, none of those were actually in the movies...

Emerje


Yup. Those were "classics" bonus figures.
I'm pretty glad that the Movie designs went "classic" for the Knight Trilogy. Even though the insect/alien look of the first trilogy had it's appeal.
I wonder though... If Starscream get somehow resurrected,, how will he look? :-?
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
-Kanrabat- wrote:I wonder though... If Starscream get somehow resurrected,, how will he look? :-?

Image

I mean, if Megatron can be a truck...

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4104
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Hound and Legion Hot Rod at Chilean Retail

Postby Va'al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Good news South American fans! Via Facebook group Transformers Chile, we have images of new sightings of some Transformers: The Last Knight figures which have had a troublesome history at States retail: Turbo Changer Knight Armor Hound and the Autobot Unite exclusive (but not really) Legion class Hot Rod, along with Legion Crosshairs and Drift.

The bulky (geddit) simplified toy rang up at 19990 Chilean pesos (approx 30.5 USD) while the smaller ones 5990 (9 USD), and Heht Rehd a slightly higher price of 6990 (10 USD). The former three were all found at Falabella de Paseo Puente, in Santiago Centro, whereas Hurht Rohrd was spotted in the Supermercado Líder de General Velasquez (Santiago Central Station). Check out the images below, and make sure to use the Sightings Database for any sightings of your own, too!

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Proud to be part of.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17005
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Emerje wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I wonder though... If Starscream get somehow resurrected,, how will he look? :-?

Image

I mean, if Megatron can be a truck...

Emerje


Eh, I used to own this guy. This mold suck mighty ass though.

As for altmode, Megatron can never settle on one form. He's like a prima-diva with a huge walk-in and change shoes to match his purse. Through the universes, Starscream was always a type of fighter jet. So I do hope the trend will remain.

:-?

If they release a Starscream Titan Master, I know what to do................
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Finally got TLK Deluxe Cogman. I quite like it, except for the obvious unpainted parts. Those are pretty garish because they are surrounded with well painted parts. So I used a silver Testor paint pen and a Tamiya black water wash. That's it. This is the result:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

What do you guys think?
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So i landed myself a Cogman finally (funny enough, I didn't know I was getting the Takara packaged one. He even came with both paper and laminated directions!). Overall, he is a pretty good figure. The paint work on him is spectacular! And I love the Headmaster. The transformation feels like TLK Barricade mixed with AoE Ninja Bee, and it is quite satisfying.

The bummer though, and the reason I am not more excited for him:
Image

Very first transformation, the crotch piece broke. Very first piece I went to transform. it sucks. But if it weren't for that piece, I would sing his praises. Probably the best deluxe of the line, though he competes some with Sqweeks there. I'll need to take some more pictures of him later with the Autobot crew from the knight trilogy (or at least what is supposed to be a knight trilogy)
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13869
News Credits: 1163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby ToaLeePrime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
On the subject of Mr Cogman, has anybody in Australia or New Zealand spotted him yet?. I've been scouring every supplier I know of and have only found the wave 3 bots. :-(
Image
User avatar
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
Posts: 82
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ToaLeePrime wrote:On the subject of Mr Cogman, has anybody in Australia or New Zealand spotted him yet?. I've been scouring every supplier I know of and have only found the wave 3 bots. :-(


Cogman is an exclusive to the most random store you will never expect to find him.
No, seriously.

Don't take any chances. Pay 10$ more than retail and import him. He's very, VERY worth it.

OOOOOOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well well well, seem like it's only 5ish bucks more instead. So don't wait:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/HASBRO-TRANSFORM ... SwH6tZjt3a
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby ToaLeePrime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:On the subject of Mr Cogman, has anybody in Australia or New Zealand spotted him yet?. I've been scouring every supplier I know of and have only found the wave 3 bots. :-(


Cogman is an exclusive to the most random store you will never expect to find him.
No, seriously.

Don't take any chances. Pay 10$ more than retail and import him. He's very, VERY worth it.

OOOOOOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well well well, seem like it's only 5ish bucks more instead. So don't wait:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/HASBRO-TRANSFORM ... SwH6tZjt3a


I might just have to take you up on that offer, Cogman is the one figure in this line I can't afford to miss!
Image
User avatar
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
Posts: 82
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ToaLeePrime wrote:
I might just have to take you up on that offer, Cogman is the one figure in this line I can't afford to miss!


Not only you will have it 5$ cheaper than me, I'm pretty sure you Aussies are used to pay insane price for about everything. So that Cogman may be at (almost) exactly retail price for you, including taxes.

EDIT:
If you are not Australian, please move over there ASAP so I don't look like a fool. :HEADHURTS:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby ToaLeePrime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:
I might just have to take you up on that offer, Cogman is the one figure in this line I can't afford to miss!


Not only you will have it 5$ cheaper than me, I'm pretty sure you Aussies are used to pay insane price for about everything. So that Cogman may be at (almost) exactly retail price for you, including taxes.

EDIT:
If you are not Australian, please move over there ASAP so I don't look like a fool. :HEADHURTS:

Haha! I come from the land down under NZ, not Aussie! :twisted: Moving on, I can confirm the pricing here is indeed insane, this Cogman ain't to far off what I usually pay though.
Image
User avatar
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
Posts: 82
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
ToaLeePrime wrote:Haha! I come from the land down under NZ, not Aussie! :twisted: Moving on, I can confirm the pricing here is indeed insane, this Cogman ain't to far off what I usually pay though.


Eh, close enough! :lol:

Too bad deluxe Cogman suffer from the "tail line" syndrome.
Still, it could have been worse. It could have been like this trio of deluxes from DOTM: Soundwave, Q, and Leadfoot.

Image

All 3 had very limited release in non-Japan Asia only. At the time, and mostly today, Deluxe Soundwave and Leadfoot have insane prices. Like 100-200$ insane.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby ToaLeePrime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:Haha! I come from the land down under NZ, not Aussie! :twisted: Moving on, I can confirm the pricing here is indeed insane, this Cogman ain't to far off what I usually pay though.


Eh, close enough! :lol:

Too bad deluxe Cogman suffer from the "tail line" syndrome.
Still, it could have been worse. It could have been like this trio of deluxes from DOTM: Soundwave, Q, and Leadfoot.

Image

All 3 had very limited release in non-Japan Asia only. At the time, and mostly today, Deluxe Soundwave and Leadfoot have insane prices. Like 100-200$ insane.


Poor Leadfoot, Both Que and Soundwave got there molds released in later lines, but he's still stuck in 2011 with the rest of the wreckers
Image
User avatar
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
Posts: 82
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:So i landed myself a Cogman finally (funny enough, I didn't know I was getting the Takara packaged one. He even came with both paper and laminated directions!). Overall, he is a pretty good figure. The paint work on him is spectacular! And I love the Headmaster. The transformation feels like TLK Barricade mixed with AoE Ninja Bee, and it is quite satisfying.

The bummer though, and the reason I am not more excited for him:
Image

Very first transformation, the crotch piece broke. Very first piece I went to transform. it sucks. But if it weren't for that piece, I would sing his praises. Probably the best deluxe of the line, though he competes some with Sqweeks there. I'll need to take some more pictures of him later with the Autobot crew from the knight trilogy (or at least what is supposed to be a knight trilogy)


Takara Cogman is out?
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5443
News Credits: 176
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
-Kanrabat- wrote:Eh, close enough! :lol:

Too bad deluxe Cogman suffer from the "tail line" syndrome.
Still, it could have been worse. It could have been like this trio of deluxes from DOTM: Soundwave, Q, and Leadfoot.

Image

All 3 had very limited release in non-Japan Asia only. At the time, and mostly today, Deluxe Soundwave and Leadfoot have insane prices. Like 100-200$ insane.

I got my Cogman from China too. I have yet to see a deluxe past wave 1 anywhere here, and most likely won't.

As for these 3, I got Que on Amazon for $27 back at the end of 2011, and I love him, one of my favorite movie deluxes actually, and he is my 2nd favorite DotM figure after Topspin. Never saw the other 2 for a decent price ever. Just had to use my RotF Soundwave and HA Leadfoot.

I hate tail enders and the difficulty with getting them, especially when they are figures I would prefer to get over beginning of the liners
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Takara Cogman is out?

I guess
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13869
News Credits: 1163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Budder Prime » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:25 pm

I just got this one Yesterday, He's probably one of my new favorites.
Budder Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Finally decided to get myself a TLK voyager Scorn despite having the stellar AoE deluxe. But guess what? Voyager Scorn ROCK! Simple but clever transformation, beautiful all over, and the dino mode is HUGE. :APPLAUSE:
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8360
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Mr Potato Head Marvel Dr Octopus Transformers Optimus Prime Mixable Figures" on EBAY
Buy "AOE Lot Transformers Deluxe Class High Octane Bumblebee, Lockdown, and Drift Moc" on EBAY
Buy "Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlo" on EBAY
Buy "QUICK DRAW AUTOBOT HOUND TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION FIGURE, NEVER OPENED." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION HAMMER STRIKE SNARL & SPINNING GRINDER GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Real D 3D Glasses Bumblebee Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Advanced AD-11 Dispensor Takara TOMY Complete Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Lockdown Complete" on EBAY