Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
aronjlove wrote:Amazon says the Paradron set shipped today but still no word on the Autobot Alliance other than 'expected Friday' and that doesn't fill me with confidence. Did anyone here receive the Autobot Alliance? Not a huge fan of Prowl but he's needed to finish the ER Datsun trio since I have the Siege trio, and I really like the little details in the earth mode update for Ironhide/Ratchet.


"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?

Anyway, I got mine when it was originally due in early Nov.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1368
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:08 pm

sol magnus wrote:"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?
I mean, if I had to miss out on a Datsun, I'd rather it be Prowl than Bluestreak or Smokescreen.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 919
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
sol magnus wrote:"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?
Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s and IDW turned him into a jerk.

The first really cool guy to bear the name was Animated Prowl.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34542
News Credits: 361
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
aronjlove wrote:
sol magnus wrote:"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?
I mean, if I had to miss out on a Datsun, I'd rather it be Prowl than Bluestreak or Smokescreen.

To each his own. I mean, I'm not going to miss out on any Datsun, but if there's one I'm not missing it's gonna be Prowl. Anything else doesn't compute.

Now granted, I swapped this release's head with a Siege head, but it was an easy decision to make.

Sabrblade wrote:
sol magnus wrote:"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?
Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s and IDW turned him into a jerk.

The first really cool guy to bear the name was Animated Prowl.


Bluestreak wasn't really anybody, either. Neither was Smokescreen for that matter. But, I've always loved the character from his bio card (which almost all of my main perspectives come from). I've only seldom been swayed by comic book or television portrayals (and that's mostly Sky Lynx and Brawn). But even, visually, he looks 'cooler' than the other Datsuns to me.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1368
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s


I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the Datsuns, they were never my favorites, but I didn't dislike anything about them either. Well Bluestreak was a little jerkish at times, but I digress... Not sure where that comment is coming from as the Original Prowl is one of the most popular characters from all indications I've seen, this coming from someone who has taken no effort to really seek out any of their toys since the Commemorative series back in 2004.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.

Also interested in The 2002/03 Takara Micromaster releases (Sixliner,Sixwing,Sixtrain) willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4546
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s


I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the Datsuns, they were never my favorites, but I didn't dislike anything about them either. Well Bluestreak was a little jerkish at times, but I digress... Not sure where that comment is coming from as the Original Prowl is one of the most popular characters from all indications I've seen, this coming from someone who has taken no effort to really seek out any of their toys since the Commemorative series back in 2004.
Police cars are an iconic type of car. That's probably his biggest appeal.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34542
News Credits: 361
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s


I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the Datsuns, they were never my favorites, but I didn't dislike anything about them either. Well Bluestreak was a little jerkish at times, but I digress... Not sure where that comment is coming from as the Original Prowl is one of the most popular characters from all indications I've seen, this coming from someone who has taken no effort to really seek out any of their toys since the Commemorative series back in 2004.
Police cars are an iconic type of car. That's probably his biggest appeal.

Back to his original question, or part of it, I just got charged for my Ratchet and Lifeline.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1368
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:27 pm

sol magnus wrote:Back to his original question, or part of it, I just got charged for my Ratchet and Lifeline.
Cool. Hopefully, everyone that pre-ordered will receive their order without any delays. Distribution has been so weird.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 919
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
aronjlove wrote:Amazon says the Paradron set shipped today but still no word on the Autobot Alliance other than 'expected Friday' and that doesn't fill me with confidence. Did anyone here receive the Autobot Alliance? Not a huge fan of Prowl but he's needed to finish the ER Datsun trio since I have the Siege trio, and I really like the little details in the earth mode update for Ironhide/Ratchet.


As it is now, I'll be getting the Ratchet set before the Ironhide set.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6485
News Credits: 249
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:55 pm

Motto: "No retreat, no surrender!"
Sabrblade wrote:
sol magnus wrote:"Not a huge fan of Prowl"? WTF?
Let's face it, he was kind of a nobody in the 80s and IDW turned him into a jerk.

The first really cool guy to bear the name was Animated Prowl.
Not quite. He was fairly prominent in the Marvel comic's early run, and later Furman turned him into a jerk in G1 way before IDW.

But yeah, in the cartoon he wasn't very high profile. And in IDW he wasn't a Datsun, if I recall correctly.

As for the set, I canceled mine, because I didn't like Ironhide. So if anyone doesn't want their Prowl, PM me. :-D
.With the left in control, prepare for Orwell's 1984.
.Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 12424
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Prowl was hardly a nobody in the '80s, especially not if you count the Marvel comic (which is where him being a prick originates). He wasn't as prominent in the cartoon as, say, Hound or Mirage, but he still had a decent presence.

Skids, on the other hand...
WANT:
Cybertron Galvatron, with both backpack halves and the claw weapon, at a price not to exceed $42 total

It's funny how many people seem to believe that the less conservative party is going to make the country into (more of) a fascist surveillance state. Especially since the news services claiming this simultaneously claim the left will turn the country into an anarchistic hippy land with no social and moral controls.
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4493
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:42 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Image

I remember back in 2006, when Classics was 'just' a filler line between the end of Animated and the delayed live-action movie. When three Seekers were retail and three were Botcon exclusives and the only Combiners we were seeming to get were Energon repaints.

And now... the four Micromaster Bases. I own updated versions of the four Micromaster Bases. This is so cool, you know? Like, for those of us who collected back in 2006, did you ever imagine we'd get to this? I didn't! I thought I'd be lucky to ever get the 1984 wave done!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

Selling off some toys to make room. Come on by for some bargains!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4303
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:25 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Image

I remember back in 2006, when Classics was 'just' a filler line between the end of Animated and the delayed live-action movie. When three Seekers were retail and three were Botcon exclusives and the only Combiners we were seeming to get were Energon repaints.

And now... the four Micromaster Bases. I own updated versions of the four Micromaster Bases. This is so cool, you know? Like, for those of us who collected back in 2006, did you ever imagine we'd get to this? I didn't! I thought I'd be lucky to ever get the 1984 wave done!

Talk to me when they redo Action Masters.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1368
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:46 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
sol magnus wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Image

I remember back in 2006, when Classics was 'just' a filler line between the end of Animated and the delayed live-action movie. When three Seekers were retail and three were Botcon exclusives and the only Combiners we were seeming to get were Energon repaints.

And now... the four Micromaster Bases. I own updated versions of the four Micromaster Bases. This is so cool, you know? Like, for those of us who collected back in 2006, did you ever imagine we'd get to this? I didn't! I thought I'd be lucky to ever get the 1984 wave done!

Talk to me when they redo Action Masters.


The Club did, Botcon did, and the HftD line did...so there.

I'm on the same page as RK_Sriker_JK5...this is an amazing time. The stuff from the past two or three years has been a dream of crazy stuff.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 11306
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Comparison Pictures of Transformers Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Dominus Pursuit Set

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks again to the efforts of Transformers fan @Ishikawa_sunday, over on twitter. We now have comparison pictures of the forthcoming Transformers Earthrise Amazon Exclusive Galactic Odyssey Dominus Pursuit set! This collection features Earth Mode Barricade (a redeco of Earthrise Prowl) and Punch/Counter-Punch (a redeco of his Amazon Exclusive Power of the Primes figure).

The first few shots show Batricade with the rest of the Earthrise Datsun brothers (Bluestreak, Prowl and Smokescreen), in both Robot Modes and Alt Modes.

Barricade

Image

Image

Image

Image

The Punch/Counter-Punch figures are compared in all modes with the Power of the Primes version on the left with the new Galactic Odyssey figure on the right. According to a post uploaded with the pictures, the shoulder assembly has been fixed for this release.

Punch/Counter-Punch

Image

Image

Image

Image

Click here for the same users comparisons of the Walmart Exclusive Retro Headmasters!

What do you think of these figures? Have you got preorders locked in already? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11928
News Credits: 903
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby angtre » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 am

Motto: "Lamentor ergo sum"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
It took me a while to start appreciating the G1-esque version of Barricade, as I absolutely loved his design in the first movie, but now I can't get enough of it.
User avatar
angtre
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:06 am
Location: Italy
Alt Mode: Caterpillar D11
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Razorbeast88 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:03 am

Motto: ""Here's a hint!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Im really not into the yellow and light blue on this p-cp :\ but the potp figure is wayyy too expensive from what I've seen and im happy about the shoulder fix at least. I hope toyhax comes out with something to make the rims on the wheels red again, and does something for the thighs on punch since the newer version doesn't have the silver and red that the original had

I like barricade, though he could've used some different colors here and there, the limbs look a little bland. I like thinking of him as an evil Datsun brother or like a nemesis version of smokescreen/prowl. Or like a Datsun darth vader lol
Fingers will always be crossed for a leader class, quadruple changing shockwave/longarm in the generations toyline
User avatar
Razorbeast88
Minibot
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm
Alt Mode: Grizzly Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Counterpunch wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Image

I remember back in 2006, when Classics was 'just' a filler line between the end of Animated and the delayed live-action movie. When three Seekers were retail and three were Botcon exclusives and the only Combiners we were seeming to get were Energon repaints.

And now... the four Micromaster Bases. I own updated versions of the four Micromaster Bases. This is so cool, you know? Like, for those of us who collected back in 2006, did you ever imagine we'd get to this? I didn't! I thought I'd be lucky to ever get the 1984 wave done!

Talk to me when they redo Action Masters.


The Club did, Botcon did, and the HftD line did...so there.

I'm on the same page as RK_Sriker_JK5...this is an amazing time. The stuff from the past two or three years has been a dream of crazy stuff.

Thanks, Counterpunch. :) It really is an amazing time to be a Transformers fan and toy collector.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

Selling off some toys to make room. Come on by for some bargains!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4303
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby FellintoOblivion » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:52 pm

So what’s the deal with Thrust, any chance he gets restocked online? It doesn’t seem like stores got any stock judging by my area or any of the half dozen random zip codes I tried around the country.
Looking for the Megatron gun (or just the stock) that came with 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime.
FellintoOblivion
Vehicon
Posts: 347
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:38 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby aronjlove » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:58 pm

FellintoOblivion wrote:So what’s the deal with Thrust, any chance he gets restocked online? It doesn’t seem like stores got any stock judging by my area or any of the half dozen random zip codes I tried around the country.
I had an email this morning from Target saying my pre-order has been pushed back to December 15th. No clue about in-store.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 919
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

New Transformers Earthrise Thrust and Runabout Includes Group Shots

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Takara have been busy on their Transformers promotional twitter feed, as they've posted up new pictures of Transformers Earthrise Voyager Class Thrust and Deluxe Class Runabout!

As well as giving each character their own focus, Takara have gone the extra step and done group shots, meaning Thrust is reunited with Ramjet and Dirge while Runabout partners up with Runamuck! Check out all the images below!

Thrust

Image

Image

Image

Image

Runabout

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thrust and Runabout are exclusive to Target stores in the United States, and are due to arrive soon. Thrust is a redeco/retool of the other coneheads (that saw release as an Amazon Exclusive set). Runabout is a straight up redeco of Runamuck (released as part of Earthrise Deluxe Wave 3) respectively.

Are you getting these two? Will Thrust join your aerial Decepticon forces? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11928
News Credits: 903
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby sol magnus » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I'd like to if all the scalpers/Target employees put em out.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Brainmaster
Posts: 1368
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
sol magnus wrote:I'd like to if all the scalpers/Target employees put em out.

lol, as far as I can tell using brickseek, no target in the country has received thrust yet, so more like arriving never >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7811
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby MECHdirge » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill me is dead when I'm done with it."
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
I was able to order Runabout on Target.com today, but nothing for Thrust. Sadly, I missed the short window of preorders, so Thrust is the last exclusive of the year I need to track down if Walmart ever ships my preordered Bee, Elita-1, and Soundwave.
~dirge
User avatar
MECHdirge
Mini-Con
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 am
Location: Lake Mary, FL (USA)
Buy from MECHdirge on eBay
Alt Mode: Corvette
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:28 pm

MECHdirge wrote:I was able to order Runabout on Target.com today, but nothing for Thrust. Sadly, I missed the short window of preorders, so Thrust is the last exclusive of the year I need to track down if Walmart ever ships my preordered Bee, Elita-1, and Soundwave.


That may actually be good news overall on Thrust, as it likely means he is delayed overall as compared to Runabout. Hopefully it also means he will be available again online for those who missed out, or are nervous that Target may cancel their pre-orders.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2604
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON HEADMASTER SKULLCRUNCHER MISB! US SELLER RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise BOMBSHOCK & GROWL SLITHERFANG RUNG Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Combiner Wars THUNDERCRACKER Leader Class NEW MISB RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY