Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Skritz wrote:Personally I'll just get Siege Springer because its going to be easier than hunting down one of the most beloved figure of T30, one which the fanbase absolutely adore and that no one would sell unless they need the cash or to make room. :lol:

T30 Sandstorm I might hunt down someday just because I still really want that mold and these two looking completely different would be quite neat visually. Unless we get a WFC trilogy Sandstorm somehow.


Mate it's like 20-30$ on eBay


Not the last time I looked. Also shipping is a bitch. >:oP
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1333
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Flashwave » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Skritz wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Skritz wrote:Personally I'll just get Siege Springer because its going to be easier than hunting down one of the most beloved figure of T30, one which the fanbase absolutely adore and that no one would sell unless they need the cash or to make room. :lol:

T30 Sandstorm I might hunt down someday just because I still really want that mold and these two looking completely different would be quite neat visually. Unless we get a WFC trilogy Sandstorm somehow.


Mate it's like 20-30$ on eBay


Not the last time I looked. Also shipping is a bitch. >:oP

Are you shipping to Canada?

Might be in luck:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3649692377
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3018
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I forgot to mention this when I posted earlier, but it looks like Red Alert will NOT come with his classic shoulder cannon like Sideswipe did in Wave 1. That's a bummer.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3299
News Credits: 50
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Patrickab7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 pm

On a different subject, any idea when Siege Ratchet will be out? Haven't heard much since the initial reveal.
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:36 pm
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:50 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Patrickab7 wrote:On a different subject, any idea when Siege Ratchet will be out? Haven't heard much since the initial reveal.

My guess would be around September like Wreck-Gar
Sentinel_Primal
Fuzor
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:59 pm

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/hse3432d

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/hse3432c

Interesting wave 4 has a "mystery" figure

wave 3 listing shows brunt and reflector...
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 528
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:04 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
SpikeyTigertron wrote:https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/transformers-generations-siege-deluxe-wave-4-case/hse3432d

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/hse3432c

Interesting wave 4 has a "mystery" figure

wave 3 listing shows brunt and reflector...


While I admit the mystery character is intriguing, it's good to see Reflector has 6 per case (unless I'm reading this wrong which is a distinct possibility :lol: )
Sentinel_Primal
Fuzor
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:11 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/transformers-generations-siege-deluxe-wave-4-case/hse3432d

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/hse3432c

Interesting wave 4 has a "mystery" figure

wave 3 listing shows brunt and reflector...


While I admit the mystery character is intriguing, it's good to see Reflector has 6 per case (unless I'm reading this wrong which is a distinct possibility :lol: )

3 per case, not 6. Still promising for those who want a camera though.

Also this means that Barricade is in Wave 4 and I've been had in regards to talking about this earlier.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
Nemesis Primal
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:30 am

It just really bugs me that we haven't seen full wave 3 and 4 representation at Toy Faire... is there something else Hasbro could be holding back on? Did Takara steal all the proto types for Winterfest? The preorders and Pulse seem to be scattershot too.
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 528
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 am

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ycc/42170/

I guess that's why I couldn't think of the alt mode for (just one) Reflector... I guess it's a "tank thingy"?


Actually.... when the ports on the side of his altmode... you could probably strap one to either side of Shockwaves hoversled.....
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 528
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:38 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
SpikeyTigertron wrote:It just really bugs me that we haven't seen full wave 3 and 4 representation at Toy Faire... is there something else Hasbro could be holding back on? Did Takara steal all the proto types for Winterfest? The preorders and Pulse seem to be scattershot too.


We've seen more than you realise:

Battle Masters
- WFC-S30 Caliburst
- WFC-S31 Smashdown

Deluxe
- Refraktor ("Reflector")
- WFC-S35 Red Alert
- Brunt

Voyager
- WFC-S38 Autobot Springer
- WFC-S39 Thundercracker

Leader Class
- WFC-40 Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime

WFC-S28 Jetfire and WFC-S29 Omega Supreme should be out around the same time. The only ones we haven't seen are the Micromasters, and possibly one Deluxe to fill WFC-S32 through WFC-S37. WFC-S26, WFC-S27 and WFC-S41 are unknown, but given their position (Each Wave has the ID's sorted by increasing Size Class up to Leader), they may be set aside for the exclusives.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16850
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:10 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I've got another little observation about SIEGE Red Alert. His chest insignia is properly centered! Why is that notable? Because Sideswipe's is NOT. It looks like whoever tampographed all of the Autobot sigils on Sideswipe was fooled by the hardpoint on the just left of the center of the chest/hood. The Autobot sigil is offset to the right a bit if you look at the whole chest/hood and mentally ignore the unsymmetrically placed hard point. Apparently, whoever did the tampos for Red Alert realized the mistake with Sideswipe and didn't repeat it. Every sample of Sideswipe I've seen has a misaligned tampographs on the chest. I wonder if the error was caught in time to correct the Takara Tomy run of products?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3299
News Credits: 50
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:It just really bugs me that we haven't seen full wave 3 and 4 representation at Toy Faire... is there something else Hasbro could be holding back on? Did Takara steal all the proto types for Winterfest? The preorders and Pulse seem to be scattershot too.


We've seen more than you realise:

Battle Masters
- WFC-S30 Caliburst
- WFC-S31 Smashdown

Deluxe
- Refraktor ("Reflector")
- WFC-S35 Red Alert
- Brunt

Voyager
- WFC-S38 Autobot Springer
- WFC-S39 Thundercracker

Leader Class
- WFC-40 Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime

WFC-S28 Jetfire and WFC-S29 Omega Supreme should be out around the same time. The only ones we haven't seen are the Micromasters, and possibly one Deluxe to fill WFC-S32 through WFC-S37. WFC-S26, WFC-S27 and WFC-S41 are unknown, but given their position (Each Wave has the ID's sorted by increasing Size Class up to Leader), they may be set aside for the exclusives.

Well given we just saw the Wave 3 Deluxe case distribution in a post earlier on this page, there aren't any more Wave 3 Deluxes, so we're probably getting 3 Micromaster packs like in Wave 1 to fill S32-34, while S35 and S37 will be Brunt and Refraktor. S26 is probably going to be Astrotrain by the sounds of it, so S27 is an exclusive, and S41 only makes sense to be Barricade.

From there, S44-47 won't have codes according to the site, so those are probably either more assorted Masters, since we know they don't come with codes, or the 4 35th anniversary figures and they don't have codes (which they might not given two of them are just cell-shaded versions of existing figures), and then S48-51 are the rest of the line. From that, it seems like S27 and S48-51 are all exclusives, two of which we know (Skywarp and the Firestormer pack), and others we have hints at (Lancer and Cybertron Defense Hot Shot at least).

I meant to post more Fun with Numbers (Funbers?) like this today anyway, so thanks for the reminder.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
Nemesis Primal
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:55 am

I feel like all the threads are fragmenting all over the place with the NYTF coverage... but has anyone actually *seen* pre-orders for Brunt/Reflector/Refractor? I can't seem to spot any if there are.... not on Amazon, BBTS, EntertainmentEarth, TFSource… etc... and it's driving me nuts.
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 528
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:29 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:I feel like all the threads are fragmenting all over the place with the NYTF coverage... but has anyone actually *seen* pre-orders for Brunt/Reflector/Refractor? I can't seem to spot any if there are.... not on Amazon, BBTS, EntertainmentEarth, TFSource… etc... and it's driving me nuts.


No, there are some serious gaps in the pre-orders for both Siege and Studio Series. For Siege, no sign of pre-orders for Brunt, Refractor and presuming Barricade in wave 4, and no sign of the micromasters at all past wave 2. For Studio Series, the first 3 constructions are missing from pre-orders, while later numbers in the series do have pre-orders.

I'm also seriously wondering whether the rumored Leader Astrotrain was some bad info. It is weird that we heard absolutely nothing about him. The rumor was from something found on Walmarts site, right? Isn't Walmart also going to have the G1 re-release for Astrotrain? Could that have been the mix-up?
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1237
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ThunderThruster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:40 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
:-?
Where do I offload T30 Springer?
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.

Image
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:44 am

Siege Brunt is up for pre-order from Takara/Japan, if it helps.

User avatar
Cyberpath
Gestalt
Posts: 2956
News Credits: 350
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 am

Motto: "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW, FATHER?"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
ThunderThruster wrote::-?
Where do I offload T30 Springer?

Haaaaaave you met Skritz? :D
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2501
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:28 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Wolfman Jake wrote:I've got another little observation about SIEGE Red Alert. His chest insignia is properly centered! Why is that notable? Because Sideswipe's is NOT. It looks like whoever tampographed all of the Autobot sigils on Sideswipe was fooled by the hardpoint on the just left of the center of the chest/hood. The Autobot sigil is offset to the right a bit if you look at the whole chest/hood and mentally ignore the unsymmetrically placed hard point. Apparently, whoever did the tampos for Red Alert realized the mistake with Sideswipe and didn't repeat it. Every sample of Sideswipe I've seen has a misaligned tampographs on the chest. I wonder if the error was caught in time to correct the Takara Tomy run of products?
I've been wondering if it was everyone's Sideswipe or just mine (brought it up weeks ago). It really bugged the **** out of me until every pic online are slightly off center. Still bugs the **** out of me actually. Good that they fixed it, bad they dropped the shoulder cannon. Guess you can't eat your cake after all.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8132
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:21 am

Was watching interviews with Warden from Toy Fair, and he confirmed backwards compatibility for Omega Surpeme's base mode with bases from the Prime Was trilogy.
Also, Jetfire's cockpit is backwards compatible with the prime masters and titan masters which can ride in it.

So lots of backwards compatibility at play. I guess I will keep my fort max afterall (was seriously thinking of selling him) to make a giant conected city.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24495
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Cobotron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:27 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote: Jetfire's cockpit is backwards compatible with the prime masters and titan masters which can ride in it.

Well THAT, is super cool.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9692
News Credits: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:41 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote: Jetfire's cockpit is backwards compatible with the prime masters and titan masters which can ride in it.
Well THAT, is super cool.
Someone linked a video here with Warden showing off Jetfire and all the cool that he can do. Not sure if it was ever front paged or not. The deluxe figure air drop option is hokey toy fun looking too. Just hand grips on the landing gear iirc. Reminds me of toys being actual toys, crazy right?
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8132
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:11 am

carytheone wrote:Reminds me of toys being actual toys, crazy right?

I think we have had a ton of that lately. Prime was was all about gimicks and toys interacting with one another to switch limbs or heads depending the toyline.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24495
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:22 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
There really wasn't any info on Greenlight (or Lancer for that matter)...at NYTF. Does she have a number designation? (just considering the odd package size), hopefully she will be packaged with another bot, hopefully not an exclusive, but if she is only available on Hasbro's site, it might not be that bad.
Image
o.supreme
City Commander
Posts: 3054
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:45 am

o.supreme wrote:There really wasn't any info on Greenlight (or Lancer for that matter)...at NYTF. Does she have a number designation? (just considering the odd package size), hopefully she will be packaged with another bot, hopefully not an exclusive, but if she is only available on Hasbro's site, it might not be that bad.


Here is a news story about greenlight to help you catch up : https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ice/42708/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24495
News Credits: 2378
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs BUMBLEBEE, OPTIMUS PRIME, SOUNDWAVE, MEGATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Arms Micron Vehicon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron SHOCKWAVE MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Cybertronian Optimus Prime WFC FOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Mini Bot Lot-Fireplug, Boulder" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave  Night Rescue" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON ONSLAUGHT COMPLETE, Generations Deluxe 2012" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME VEHICON, First Edition Deluxe 2011" on EBAY