Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Omega Superme
Oh dear. "Omega Sperm". :-s
Well, his alt mode is rather phallic.. :-D
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SciFi80sGameFan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 pm

I still can't get a definite answer: Is it motorized? If not, it's gonna look kinda dumb if it's not able to go around it's own tracks in tank mode. That would be so preschoolish if you have to push it around the track. And I think it's pretty foolish to see 40+ year old men (because really children can't afford this - this is a toy for us 40 year olds) looking like preschool kids pushing cars around tracks. Choo-Choo anyone?
SciFi80sGameFan
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SciFi80sGameFan wrote:I still can't get a definite answer: Is it motorized? If not, it's gonna look kinda dumb if it's not able to go around it's own tracks in tank mode. That would be so preschoolish if you have to push it around the track. And I think it's pretty foolish to see 40+ year old men (because really children can't afford this - this is a toy for us 40 year olds) looking like preschool kids pushing cars around tracks. Choo-Choo anyone?
Gee, a toy that you yourself can play with instead the toy doing the play work for you by itself. Whodathunkit?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31324
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:04 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
SciFi80sGameFan wrote:I still can't get a definite answer: Is it motorized? If not, it's gonna look kinda dumb if it's not able to go around it's own tracks in tank mode. That would be so preschoolish if you have to push it around the track. And I think it's pretty foolish to see 40+ year old men (because really children can't afford this - this is a toy for us 40 year olds) looking like preschool kids pushing cars around tracks. Choo-Choo anyone?
Gee, a toy that you yourself can play with instead the toy doing the play work for you by itself. Whodathunkit?

I so read this post wrong the first time...

In any case I don't think there is electronics in Omega.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8779
News Credits: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
SciFi80sGameFan wrote:I still can't get a definite answer: Is it motorized? If not, it's gonna look kinda dumb if it's not able to go around it's own tracks in tank mode. That would be so preschoolish if you have to push it around the track. And I think it's pretty foolish to see 40+ year old men (because really children can't afford this - this is a toy for us 40 year olds) looking like preschool kids pushing cars around tracks. Choo-Choo anyone?


I don't think it's motorised, on the account that well... we haven't had any since... *thinks really hard*... since the original toys back in the 80's! :shock: All electronics in modern lines have focused on lights and sounds, not so much on propulsion (that would have added some pretty bucks, motors can be quite pricey).

Aside from that, I don't think the tank module is supposed to ride on the track, have you seen how wide that thing is? The treads fall outside of the elevated tracks!
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16944
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't think it's motorised, on the account that well... we haven't had any since... *thinks really hard*... since the original toys back in the 80's! :shock: All electronics in modern lines have focused on lights and sounds, not so much on propulsion (that would have added some pretty bucks, motors can be quite pricey).
Armada Optimus's trailer.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31324
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't think it's motorised, on the account that well... we haven't had any since... *thinks really hard*... since the original toys back in the 80's! :shock: All electronics in modern lines have focused on lights and sounds, not so much on propulsion (that would have added some pretty bucks, motors can be quite pricey).
Armada Optimus's trailer.


I was just thinking that, if one stretches it, that should count. Still pretty unusual to see.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16944
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Octobotimus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
william-james88 wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Those were not stickers in Jetfire. those are painted on tamographs, and also it will be fun since you can flip it with the chest which side you want him to do, but originally he's a :CON: in the first place. :-D

Where was this confirmed?

You can very clearly see a gap where the panel flips around between the 2 faction symbols. That and hasbro already said this line has no stickers last toy fair.

They never said that. They said they heard the complaints towards stickers. That doesnt mean we have seen an end to them.

My point about the very noticeable gap still stands.

You talking about the grooves and greeble this entire line is known for having?

Called it :SMUG:
User avatar
Octobotimus
Minibot
Posts: 135
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm
Location: Washington state
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:The question is, pre order now to get it right away, or wait for the inevitable price drop?
I'm with you on this. I gritted my teeth and shelled out the money for the leaders, but I got my employee's discount which knocked the price down some, and to me the figures ended up being worth it, but as good as Jetfire looks, I don't know if I can justify kicking out 80 bones for him, especially since I don't care about the extra stuff he has, I just want the figure itself.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:41 pm

Overcracker wrote:Loving that Smashdown. Hammer mode and effect part are awesome.

Now if only it came in blue, I have a certain White, red and blue truck that would like to have it.
I don't see why not. It would be a straight simple repaint, they wouldn't even need to repaint the effect part. It would be dumb on their part not to. But even if they don't, Magnus wouldn't look bad with a red hammer.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:08 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't think it's motorised, on the account that well... we haven't had any since... *thinks really hard*... since the original toys back in the 80's! :shock: All electronics in modern lines have focused on lights and sounds, not so much on propulsion (that would have added some pretty bucks, motors can be quite pricey).
Armada Optimus's trailer.


I was just thinking that, if one stretches it, that should count. Still pretty unusual to see.

Armada scavenger?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7274
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't think it's motorised, on the account that well... we haven't had any since... *thinks really hard*... since the original toys back in the 80's! :shock: All electronics in modern lines have focused on lights and sounds, not so much on propulsion (that would have added some pretty bucks, motors can be quite pricey).
Armada Optimus's trailer.


I was just thinking that, if one stretches it, that should count. Still pretty unusual to see.

Armada scavenger?


Nope, just makes sounds when you move him manually.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16944
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Beachjezus wrote:I was extremely worrried about Omegas Face. I can finally sleep again now knowing it’s going to be awesome
Do we know if his visor flips up or not? Or has it been said and I missed it?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Dinobot4ever » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Jtprime17 wrote:Has this been posted yet here? Siege will be getting a 35th anniversary subline.

The first 4 figures will be:

Deluxe Bluestreak remold of Siege Prowl
Voyager SoundBlaster remold Of Siege Soundwave
Voyager Cell shaded Optimus prime
Voyager Cell shaded Megatron


35th siege.jpg

https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/1096827071437918208


Too bad they didn't actually have real bots for all of them except SoundBlaster. Haven't picked up the "regular" Siege Optimus and Megatron yet … would have liked to have seen these as a comparison to tell if I should wait for them to come out.

Any word on if they will be general release or exclusives?
User avatar
Dinobot4ever
Micromaster
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
A bit late to reply but is that Springer misstransformed in car mode? Because it's just the copter without the rotors. If it's really it, the previous Generations figure did a way better job.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9023
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ebo716 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Motto: "Changes aren't permanent, but change is."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Beachjezus wrote:I was extremely worrried about Omegas Face. I can finally sleep again now knowing it’s going to be awesome
Do we know if his visor flips up or not? Or has it been said and I missed it?

It’s not been officially stated, but in the one of the closeup pictures of Omega, you can see some indents near the bottom of the helmet, that make it look like it might be able to lift up.
ebo716
Minibot
Posts: 126
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Alt Mode: The boat from the scary tunnel scene in Willy Wonka

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Dinobot4ever wrote:
Jtprime17 wrote:Has this been posted yet here? Siege will be getting a 35th anniversary subline.

The first 4 figures will be:

Deluxe Bluestreak remold of Siege Prowl
Voyager SoundBlaster remold Of Siege Soundwave
Voyager Cell shaded Optimus prime
Voyager Cell shaded Megatron


35th siege.jpg

https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/1096827071437918208


Too bad they didn't actually have real bots for all of them except SoundBlaster. Haven't picked up the "regular" Siege Optimus and Megatron yet … would have liked to have seen these as a comparison to tell if I should wait for them to come out.

Any word on if they will be general release or exclusives?

I may wait to pick up Soundwave till after we see Soundblaster. What are the odds they maybe include a redeco of Laserbeak as Buzzsaw or maybe a new mold for Ratbat?
Sentinel_Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
SciFi80sGameFan wrote:That would be so preschoolish if you have to push it around the track. And I think it's pretty foolish to see 40+ year old men looking like preschool kids pushing cars around tracks. Choo-Choo anyone?
Hey, I resemble that statement. I hope it's not motorized so I can crawl around like a preschooler on the floor and enjoy playing with my expensive toy.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Aside from that, I don't think the tank module is supposed to ride on the track, have you seen how wide that thing is? The treads fall outside of the elevated tracks!
The original hung over the track as well. My guess is little underside wells like other tankformers have so it can be pushed. CHOO-CHOO!
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
-Kanrabat- wrote:A bit late to reply but is that Springer misstransformed in car mode? Because it's just the copter without the rotors. If it's really it, the previous Generations figure did a way better job.

Image
Image
The back half of the tail moves forward to make the rear of the car, the front sides stick out further forward and the wings fold under. Not all that different from the G1 figure aside from all of his weapons being turned into some sort of canon.

Apparently the 35th Anniversary stuff was removed from the display before media got in so details are pretty scarce.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4830
News Credits: 101
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Albatross250 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
I just remembered this episode where Omega is being repaired, and also, Ouch.
Image
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 839
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Albatross250 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:14 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Dinobot4ever wrote:
Jtprime17 wrote:Has this been posted yet here? Siege will be getting a 35th anniversary subline.

The first 4 figures will be:

Deluxe Bluestreak remold of Siege Prowl
Voyager SoundBlaster remold Of Siege Soundwave
Voyager Cell shaded Optimus prime
Voyager Cell shaded Megatron


35th siege.jpg

https://twitter.com/AgentM/status/1096827071437918208


Too bad they didn't actually have real bots for all of them except SoundBlaster. Haven't picked up the "regular" Siege Optimus and Megatron yet … would have liked to have seen these as a comparison to tell if I should wait for them to come out.

Any word on if they will be general release or exclusives?

I may wait to pick up Soundwave till after we see Soundblaster. What are the odds they maybe include a redeco of Laserbeak as Buzzsaw or maybe a new mold for Ratbat?


General or exclusive, but i doubt its going to be on General release, i mean many of those fans were annoyed by the so called "Battle Damage" Paint, and the most interesting part that the Cell Shaded is equal of that to the one from Transformers Devastation:
Image
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 839
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:01 pm

I'll say it again: its funny people bitch about Springer when he's really just GEEWUN Springer. You can never please people. >:oP
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1474
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Skritz wrote:I'll say it again: its funny people bitch about Springer when he's really just GEEWUN Springer. You can never please people. >:oP


Because to some, we already have something better:

Image
Transformers Generations Springer Gallery

Still, I'll be getting the Siege, just to have something separate from T30 Sandstorm should I find him:

Image
Transformers Generations Sandstorm Gallery
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, PotP Prime Punch head, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16944
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
I actually prefer Sandstorm for that mold. I'm going to wait until we get some better pics and a review before I decide if I want to "upgrade" or not.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8182
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: part-time adult
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Will also be curious to see a size comparison between new and old springer.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2348
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Brunt ACTION FIGURE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers IronFactory IF EX-17S Deadlock Figure In Stock" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Hasbro 1986 Transformers G1 Gnaw Sharkticon" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Sovereign & Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Brunt action figure Deluxe Decepticons NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Sideswipe action figure Deluxe NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Armada BTR Hot Shot with JOLT Mini Con MISB" on EBAY