UPDATE, 20 some days left in Afghanistan!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

UPDATE, 20 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby Sgt Major Mirage » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Well its getting that time, my deployment is almost over. At this moment i have about 2 weeks left at the location I am at and around the first full week of February I will start my flight back to the states. That takees about 8 days total. Thought i would add a new pic!
Next time i post something i will be home,

Later
Last edited by Sgt Major Mirage on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sgt Major Mirage
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 am
Buy from Sgt Major Mirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby njb902 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

1SG Super Mirage wrote:Well its getting that time, my deployment is almost over. I have been lucky to still buying transformers while being over here, so i will be updating my pics from my collection.

I attached a photo, my good luck charm, "BK Optimus Prime", he has went out with me on at least five missions, he may see one more before i go.

Just want to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"!

Later


Stay safe brother.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby d_sel1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
njb902 wrote:
1SG Super Mirage wrote:Well its getting that time, my deployment is almost over. I have been lucky to still buying transformers while being over here, so i will be updating my pics from my collection.

I attached a photo, my good luck charm, "BK Optimus Prime", he has went out with me on at least five missions, he may see one more before i go.

Just want to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"!

Later


Stay safe brother.


Second that!
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby Insidious » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Motto: "Clarity of thought before rashness of action."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Get back safe and post something here when you have. :D
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 5296
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:02 am

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
d_sel1 wrote:
njb902 wrote:
1SG Super Mirage wrote:Well its getting that time, my deployment is almost over. I have been lucky to still buying transformers while being over here, so i will be updating my pics from my collection.

I attached a photo, my good luck charm, "BK Optimus Prime", he has went out with me on at least five missions, he may see one more before i go.

Just want to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"!

Later


Stay safe brother.


Second that!


Thirded.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby Oracle Eyes » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Motto: "Its not the end of the Journey that makes life worth living...its the Journey itself."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
From a Marine Vet,

Best of luck and be safe.
Image
User avatar
Oracle Eyes
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm
Location: Louisiana
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: 40 some days left in Afghanistan!

Postby Sgt Major Mirage » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Thank you to everyone who has posted something. It is the hardest part, you have to stay focused until your on that flight home.
Just an update, my lucky charm saw another mission,, and he may go on one more.
I will keep everyone updated once i return. Again thank you all!

1SG
User avatar
Sgt Major Mirage
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 am
Buy from Sgt Major Mirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TransFormers Generations Titans Orion Pax Optimus Prime Evolution 2 Pack G1 Kup - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 30 minutes 58 seconds
100% LEGIT TRANSFORMERS PLANET JUNK CLASH PLATINUM HOT ROD WRECK-GAR SCRAPHEAP - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 31 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DELUXE TG01 tg-01 FOC DELUXE OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 36 minutes 18 seconds
New Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD32 Decepticons Stinger Japan Import - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 37 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Mega 1-Step BUMBLEBEE & STINGER Figures Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 38 minutes 6 seconds
IronFactory Transformers IF-EX01G Chromed Armor Power Up Kit For FOC Grimlock - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 38 minutes 51 seconds
DHL Transformers AGE of Extinction Platinum Ed Optimus Prime Trailer Sideswipe - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 56 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS 25TH UNIVERSE RODIMUS HOT ROD LEGENDS CLASS MOSC AUTOBOT FREE S&H - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 5 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #185 - Carnage in Troja Major
Twincast / Podcast #185:
"Carnage in Troja Major"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
Website Security Test