Reminder: Transformers Rescue Bots Airs Today

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Reminder: Transformers Rescue Bots Airs Today

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
cotss2012 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:True. But both Cody and Doc Greene used the word "fake" to describe the volcano. ;)

That's because Cody doesn't understand the difference and Doc is insane.
Fan theory is fan theory. No canon evidence to support the latter. ;)

cotss2012 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Though, it's still yet to top Beast Machines maturity-wise, since that one's still the most mature.

I too looked upon BM with rose-tinted glasses... until I saw it a second time and realized that it still carried a lot of annoying baggage from BW, mostly Rattrap's constant whining and the calling out of transformations. Plus, Blackarachnia's whole character seemed to have degenerated into being defined by her relationship with Silverbolt; contrast Airachnid, who is more reminiscent of the independent and complex Blackarachnia from Beast Wars.
I meant by how it was mature with all its deep philosophical themes and controversial topics such as "harmony vs. extremism", "the needs of one vs. the needs of many", "conflict and inequality in a free society", "free will vs. totalitarianism", and "religious faith in a higher order". The fact that it included all of these heavy adult-minded aspects shows that it took risks and dared to go the extra mile of children's entertainment. It was definitely ahead of its time in that regard. :APPLAUSE:

And that said, I would be immensely surprised if Rescue Bots also got that deep. If it were to that deep, though, then it may rank itself up to being the most mature pre-K cartoon ever. :lol:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 223
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Kre-o - Mirage - Complete MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 48 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations 30th Anniversery IDW - Scoop - MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 48 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Playskool Rescue Bots - Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 48 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Prime Bumblebee Ion Blaster *First Edition* Lights & Sound New - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 55 minutes 30 seconds
100% Authentic Takara Transformers Henkei Dark Skyfire Jetfire Japan Limited - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 59 minutes 9 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS C-05 HENKEI CLASSIC Rodimus Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 6 minutes 15 seconds
NEW HASBRO PLAYSKOOL OPTIMUS PRIME POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS - Time Remaining: 14 days 11 hours 6 minutes 38 seconds
2004 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS ROBOT MASTERS RM-05 R-BLADE/JETFIRE LOOSE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 29 days 11 hours 10 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test