This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Thread

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 am

Rated X wrote:
But just do yourself a favor and kill the talk about conspiracy theories, my friend. Uless you can provide a copy of Takara shipping contracts that offer definitive proof where they can and cant ship the property they paid for, dont say you know. The only thing we can do is refer to smart business practices. Hasbro/Takara is known for finding ways to cut costs and increase profits, so one can only assume that they are smart enough not to waste millions by paying for shipping twice. ;)^

Dude, you are sooooo missing the point here it is ridiculous.

Nobody ever said anything was shipped twice, and nobody was debating you on them both being made in the same factory. That factory, however is in Viet Nam, not China, so be careful on calling people out on knowing their facts.

Will, I believe, was trying to indicate that the additional cost for non-Japanese customers to purchase Takara, to Japanese customers to purchase Hasbro lies within needing to use 3rd party importers/exporters and not some magical trick Has/Tak pulls to gouge their customers. Has/Tak is not making extra money on the exports/imports, the 3rd parties involved are. In the US, the regular shipments of Hasbro products for Hasbro's US distribution cover the shipping for products to cross the ocean to US soil. That is why we have pretty standardized pricing. Takara does not have distribution within the US, so our only options for purchasing Takara products are to go to Japan, or import them through a 3rd party. This is where the additional cost is added, not on the bill from Has/Tak to the 3rd party importer/exporter, but on their bills to us.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Will, I believe, was trying to indicate that the additional cost for non-Japanese customers to purchase Takara, to Japanese customers to purchase Hasbro lies within needing to use 3rd party importers/exporters and not some magical trick Has/Tak pulls to gouge their customers.

Thanks, that is exactly what I was trying to say, but seemingly not saying well enough.

Also, if Rated X or anyone doesnt want to pay the more expensive price BBTS has them at, they can always buy them for the actual price people in japan pay for toys. Here is Legends Sixshot for $50

http://www.anime-export.com/product/36255

Of course, shipping is on you. I fail to see who profits out of this aside from the carrier whos services you will be using.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
william-james88 wrote:And @ Zelda, I really like your avatar!

Thanks. I'm proud to own the little guy, and that my repair and filing job seems to have done the business (at least if he's handled gently). He's displayed combined with the others into G2 Superion (as a leg, because like hell am I combining him as an arm with how tight the ratchets in those shoulder sockets are).

Good to see that the giftset Ginrai has transparent cab windows, a shame he doesn't seem to have any additional 5mm ports compared to the regular version but the transparent windows are still a marked improvement (All the other TR toys with cockpits had cockpits you could see into, so PMOP/Ginrai lacking one really stood out, especially with him being a Leader-class figure).

Still eagerly waiting on more pics of Roddy. Also wondering if Takara might do something with the Fort Max version of the T30 Metroplex mold. Something... grand. Something... brave.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Also wondering if Takara might do something with the Fort Max version of the T30 Metroplex mold. Something... grand. Something... brave.

I see what you did there. Unfortunately, TakaraTomy (and Hasbro, as those SDCC versions don't really count) has yet to properly redeco any Titan Class figure into something else entirely. Not to mention they hardly ever redeco anything now (as in, releasing the same base mold twice in a single line).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Rated X wrote:
But just do yourself a favor and kill the talk about conspiracy theories, my friend. Uless you can provide a copy of Takara shipping contracts that offer definitive proof where they can and cant ship the property they paid for, dont say you know. The only thing we can do is refer to smart business practices. Hasbro/Takara is known for finding ways to cut costs and increase profits, so one can only assume that they are smart enough not to waste millions by paying for shipping twice. ;)^

Dude, you are sooooo missing the point here it is ridiculous.

Nobody ever said anything was shipped twice, and nobody was debating you on them both being made in the same factory. That factory, however is in Viet Nam, not China, so be careful on calling people out on knowing their facts.

Will, I believe, was trying to indicate that the additional cost for non-Japanese customers to purchase Takara, to Japanese customers to purchase Hasbro lies within needing to use 3rd party importers/exporters and not some magical trick Has/Tak pulls to gouge their customers. Has/Tak is not making extra money on the exports/imports, the 3rd parties involved are. In the US, the regular shipments of Hasbro products for Hasbro's US distribution cover the shipping for products to cross the ocean to US soil. That is why we have pretty standardized pricing. Takara does not have distribution within the US, so our only options for purchasing Takara products are to go to Japan, or import them through a 3rd party. This is where the additional cost is added, not on the bill from Has/Tak to the 3rd party importer/exporter, but on their bills to us.

Hello ???

Is anybody actually reading my posts?

I made it very clear in my first reply to william james that takara ships out their pallets from their factory they are produced in, not Japan. (The same factory the hasbro versions are produced) Which means they should be the same price as the hasbro including shipping costs to online retailers in the US. People have always said the factory is in China on this website so I was taking their word for it. Especially since so many factory leaks are sold on Tao Bao and dealers like Chimungmung seem to get their hands on takara factory items and sell them for dirt cheap prices. Even if the factory is in Vietnam that changes nothing about the point I am trying to make....

Hasbro and Takara toys:

Made from the same mold in the same factory

Packaged in the same factory

Pallets shipped internationally to online retailers from the same factory

But 2 different prices???

For what? A different shade of blue plastic and 50 cents worth of extra paint apps? Cmon now....

William James keeps insisting Takara can only sell toys from Japan yet they own a factory in China (or Vietnam) and waste millions shipping the figures back to Japan instead of sending them on the same shipping route that takes the Hasbro figures straight to the US. Thats like me buying you a gift online from BBTS and having it shipped to me instead of you. Then I gotta pay for shipping a 2nd time to get it to you. It defies all logic. Especially in a case where I own a factory and I can ship whats made in my factory anywhere in the world I want. The factory is not privately owned by a seperate entity, it belongs to Takara (actually Hasbro who licenses Takara to use the molds) So the BBTS and TFSource bulk orders go to their headquarters in Japan who in turn faxes the requisition form to the factory with the clients shipping information. Then the factory (in China or Vietnam) fulfills the order and ships it out to the US, Euorpe, etc. Its that simple.

So why do I bring this all up???

Because if it costs the same as a Hasbro figure to mass produce and ship to the US it should be the same price as a toy sold in the US. (Or a few dollars more to be fair)

But double the price???

Nah man....somebody in the chain is price gouging.

I dont think the online retailers are responsible for the gouging because they seem to keep prices consistent with each other rather than low balling each others prices to steal business. (You can easily do that when you buy stuff in bulk for dirt cheap prices)

I dont thing its the shipping companies doing the gouging because they have no idea whats wrapped up in those pallets sent to the US out of the factory. It could be hasbro or it could be takara. They dont know or care whats in the boxes. They charge their fixed rate to ship the crates to the US, where they continue their journey through American shipping companies. (Sorry William, no evil mail men but you did give me a good laugh)

So whos left in the chain who could possibly be doing the gouging?

Ummmm....the only ones left is Takara themselves. (Or more likely Hasbro since they own the factory and the molds and license them out to Takara)

So theres your culprits. I broke it down for everybody all the way and kept it simple so evan the most ignorant of fans can understand.

Enough with the damn import fees excuses. Its all BS.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am

Rated X. you're the one who needs to properly read people's posts. :roll:

Here's one point you need to grasp:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE FACTORY IS, WHAT MATTERS IS THE MARKET THE PRODUCT IS PACKAGED FOR If something is packaged for, say, the Japanese market, that is the market it is considered domestic for; in other markets it would be subject to customs markup. Customs markup is markup added to shipping fees by governments when they want to discourage shipping between two countries (this is why the shipping charges for sending something from the US to Canada and vice versa are generally ridiculous)

Another major point, which is what William James is bringing up:
Since BBTS is an importer from Takara's perspective (they are based outside of Takara's retail network), THEY ARE QUITE POSSIBLY HAVING TO PAY THE FREIGHT COSTS THEMSELVES FOR TAKARA PRODUCTS, INCLUDING CUSTOMS FEES
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Anyone else getting really bored of this and just wants to gush over cool toys?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Anyone else getting really bored of this and just wants to gush over cool toys?

Aye!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:39 am

Kurona wrote:Anyone else getting really bored of this and just wants to gush over cool toys?

Definitely.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Agreed. Let's move on. How about someone write a letter to BBTS or TF Source and ask who they buy their Takara stock from.

Until then, let's move the conversation back to Takara's wonderful toys themselves. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Ultra Mad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters

Yep. Let's do that please :)
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm

I really want the God Ginrai. It looks so freaking cool.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 am

Takara revamped the LEGENDS section on its website, and added some new pix of upcoming figures:

LG49 --

LG51 --

LG52 --

LG53 --

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 am

Some of these have 360° turn arounds.
Cyberpath
City Commander

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Legends (Targetmasters)

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:58 am

Attachments
TargetMastersGuns.jpg
TargetMastersBots.jpg
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:19 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Those Targetmasters look neat. I don't particularly fancy getting LG Triggerhappy as I already have the TR version, but I wouldn't mind if they did what they did with the Headmasters and released a pack of just the Targetmasters in new colours. More guns is always cool.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

New Images of Takara Tomy Legends Misfire, Doublecross, Triggerhappy, Broadside, Targetmasters

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Takara Tomy Mall has updated with new images of their upcoming Legends figures, but this time focuses on the Headmasters and Targetmasters! The new images include better looks at Triggerhappy, Doublecross, Misfire, and Broadside. We even get a nice comparison of the targetmasters courtesy of Seibertronian Cyberpath that include the targetmasters set to come with Kup and Hot Rod. Check out the new images below, and let us know what you think of these new decos below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:38 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The online comics page has been overhauled as well - http://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tf_lg/tf_lg_comic

Now it's far more easier to navigate through all of the comics on one page.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hydrargyrus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Ok! So, who are all these guys based on, now that we have clear, straight-on pictures?
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby KVO Prime » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 am

Doublecross is a win, if even just for his painted headmaster
KVO Prime
Minibot

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:15 am

MagicDeath wrote:Ok! So, who are all these guys based on, now that we have clear, straight-on pictures?

The Targetmasters are, from left to right, Kup's partner Recoil, Hot Rod's partner Firebolt, Blurr's partner Haywire (who comes with Doublecross because Legends Blurr already came out; he's obviously still designed to go with Blurr - see those clips on him? Those are no doubt for attaching to Blurr's car mode since it lacks topside ports), Triggerhappy's partner Blowpipe, and Misfire's partner Aimless. That first Headmaster is Triggerhappy's head. Doublecross's Headmaster is based on White Leo (and unlike the US version's "Daburu" is fully painted up to really show it). Not sure on the other head
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:21 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
MagicDeath wrote:Ok! So, who are all these guys based on, now that we have clear, straight-on pictures?

The Targetmasters are, from left to right, Kup's partner Recoil, Hot Rod's partner Firebolt, Blurr's partner Haywire (who comes with Doublecross because Legends Blurr already came out; he's obviously still designed to go with Blurr - see those clips on him? Those are no doubt for attaching to Blurr's car mode since it lacks topside ports), Triggerhappy's partner Blowpipe, and Misfire's partner Aimless. That first Headmaster is Triggerhappy's head. Doublecross's Headmaster is based on White Leo (and unlike the US version's "Daburu" is fully painted up to really show it). Not sure on the other head

Aah, but not quite.

While it would be simpler if the Targetmasters came with their actual partners - and I have no idea why they didn't do that - the Targetmasters that are actually assigned to each figure are largely random. I'll quote from Jelze since she had the full list so far:-

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Checklist time:

Pinpointer: None
Peacemaker: LG46 Targetmaster Chear / Kup
Spoilsport: None

Firebolt: None
Haywire: LG51 Targetmaster Doublecross / Twinferno
Recoil: None

Aimless: LG52 Targetmaster Misfire
Blowpipe: LG49 Targetmaster Triggerhappy
Caliburst: LG?? Targetmaster Slugslinger

Fracas: LG45 Targetmaster Hot Rodimus
Nightstick: None

We should start making image comparisons to be honest.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Hydrargyrus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Kurona wrote:We should start making image comparisons to be honest.

Cue Cyberbath ;)
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
MagicDeath wrote:
Kurona wrote:We should start making image comparisons to be honest.

Cue Cyberbath ;)

We need a Bat-Signal to summon Cyberpath for this stuff. :lol:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:25 am

Noticed something cool, Triggerhappy's head is cartoon-accurate and his Titanmaster is toy-accurate. (Still would have preferred him without the Headmaster gimmick though.)

Attachments
triggerhappy.jpg
triggerhappy.jpg (88.59 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
Cyberpath
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON