This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby shajaki » Sat May 30, 2015 7:48 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
carytheone wrote:
shajaki wrote:Whats with his grey boots?

Stunning fashion sense? I think he looked that way in the show. I thought it was strange looking as well, but I remember seeing some art work that had jarringly different colored feets. But probably for the standard yeller deco.
Ahh. I'm naive to most things Prime as I widely ignored it (which yes, I'm kicking myself for now). :BLACKEYE:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby no-one » Sat May 30, 2015 8:02 am

shajaki wrote:
carytheone wrote:
shajaki wrote:Whats with his grey boots?

Stunning fashion sense? I think he looked that way in the show. I thought it was strange looking as well, but I remember seeing some art work that had jarringly different colored feets. But probably for the standard yeller deco.
Ahh. I'm naive to most things Prime as I widely ignored it (which yes, I'm kicking myself for now). :BLACKEYE:

Those figures got me back into collecting and are the largest single group in my collection. CW is quuckly catching up. I binged watched the entire series in a week (minus the movie).

I wouldn't mind some first edition quality figures for RID15. Speaking of the appropriate topic, I'm going see if any Jazz or Legion Fixits have shown up in my area.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat May 30, 2015 8:42 am

While I have yet to see a Decepticon design from the RID15 line that I wouldn't like to see as a toy, I have to admit that Chop Shop - for the sheer uniqueness of his design concept - needs to be engineered and molded in plastic and sold by the truckload. I think it pushes the boundaries of what Transformers designs are supposed to be.

Is Phantom Steeljaw's colour scheme known yet?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:52 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Megatronus looks like a combination of Armada, WFC, and Hero Megatron all in one.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:03 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote: the google translate app makes it Phantomjoe, which sounds like your average spirit dude just floating around trying to make a living :lol:
:lol: :lol: I wondered why you kept calling him that. At first I thought it was a typo, but then you kept doing it. :lol: From know on I will only call him Phantom Joe.

As you should. When I saw this on the screen, I just couldnt help but keep this as his name:

NuclearConvoy wrote:
Is Phantom Steeljaw's colour scheme known yet?

I hope that pic answered your question.

As for that Beast Hunters Weaponiser Bee:

Kanrabat, he was not voiced by the original actor, but instead by the asian guy who played the second Black Ranger in Power Rangers, hence why Sabrblade is even more compelled to hunt him down (the toy, not the actor).
The gray boots are because it is really lazy coloring. The paint apps are a joke on the figure (yes I am harsh), to the point that they dont paint crucial coloured plastic:

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Talking Bumblebee Gallery

Those are supposed to be wheels on his boots, as it is in the show and on every other toy. In fact, this toy has 8 wheels, 4 real ones for car mode and 4 sculpted ones for robot mode. He is just s shell former like the other movie toys that puts his whole vehicle shell on his back and thus must incorporate any vehicle detail in robot mode through sculpting rather than have the actual piece, except for his chest which is indeed the front of the vehicle. And while Ryan is an expert at making toys look good in pics, the reason why he is always in action poses is because he actually cant stand straight.

My biggest pet peeve though are his forearms which are made up of real wheels that have a huge panel over them to conceal them making bumblebee have inner sleeves that go over the palms of his hands.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Talking Bumblebee Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 9:13 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JYB voiced Bumblebee in WFC:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat May 30, 2015 9:23 am

Phantom Joe looks... odd. It sits somewhere between cool and headscratching in colour scheme.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby shajaki » Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
william-james88 wrote:Kanrabat, he was not voiced by the original actor, but instead by the asian guy who played the second Black Ranger in Power Rangers, hence why Sabrblade is even more compelled to hunt him down (the toy, not the actor).
I dunno Will... Sabr seems pretty excited... whats to say he's not locked in Sabr's basement right now? :shock: :lol:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
NuclearConvoy wrote:Phantom Joe looks... odd. It sits somewhere between cool and headscratching in colour scheme.

Phantomjaw was made to match Strongarm in theme. I'm expecting him and Stepper to be released individually, like Gregevor was.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 9:29 am

NuclearConvoy wrote:Phantom Joe looks... odd. It sits somewhere between cool and headscratching in colour scheme.
It's a police deco.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:59 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Phantomjaw was made to match Strongarm in theme. I'm expecting him and Stepper to be released individually, like Gregevor was.

Which Stepper?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 10:02 am

william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Which Stepper?
The one coming with Sideswipe in the TAV VS04 set.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat May 30, 2015 10:05 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

They did a Stepper out of RID15 Jazz?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:05 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Which Stepper?

Using the Jazz mold, right? Interesting. It's fun how Takara is making decepticon villains with traditional car and robot modes for collectors who want this as part of their collection.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Which Stepper?

Using the Jazz mold, right? Interesting. It's fun how Takara is making decepticon villains with traditional car and robot modes for collectors who want this as part of their collection.
Stepper's suspected to be an Autobot.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 am

Sabrblade wrote:Stepper's suspected to be an Autobot.

So why Versus?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 10:36 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Stepper's suspected to be an Autobot.

So why Versus?
It could be an "&" set instead, with the ID number "VS04" just following the pre-established pattern.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Shockwave7 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Any bios on "Megatronus" yet? The series is (purportedly) based in the TF Prime universe (though it seems to have become much sillier since Beast Hunters). At the end of the Beast Hunters movie, the unicron-beefed-up Megatron wussed out of leading the Cons and just flew off into space to 'think about what he'd done'. Pretty anti-climactic. And they never said what happened to the Predacons after all that, or Shockwave, or Starscream. There's a lot of potential episode fodder there for them to fill in all those annoying little continuity gaps.

Is this 'Megatronus' the actual Megatron, realizing what a dink he was to abandon his people, and coming back to lead them?
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby King Kuuga » Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Starscream was killed by the Predacons according to the writers.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm

That Bot wrote:Starscream was killed by the Predacons according to the writers.

My rule of thumb, if there is no body he isnt dead. But dont they have comics that merge both sets ofcharacters? I wonder if they brought back starscream in those yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat May 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
megatronous looks more villainous than megatron!
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby mcfmullen » Sat May 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Shockwave7 wrote:Any bios on "Megatronus" yet? The series is (purportedly) based in the TF Prime universe (though it seems to have become much sillier since Beast Hunters). At the end of the Beast Hunters movie, the unicron-beefed-up Megatron wussed out of leading the Cons and just flew off into space to 'think about what he'd done'. Pretty anti-climactic. And they never said what happened to the Predacons after all that, or Shockwave, or Starscream. There's a lot of potential episode fodder there for them to fill in all those annoying little continuity gaps.

Is this 'Megatronus' the actual Megatron, realizing what a dink he was to abandon his people, and coming back to lead them?

Megatronus isn't Megatron.

Megatronus is one of The Thirteen, i.e The Fallen.

Megatron renamed himself after Megatronus, his idol.
mcfmullen
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Shockwave7 wrote:Any bios on "Megatronus" yet?
None yet. We know not if he's the original Megatronus of the Thirteen, Megatron returned using his older name, or a whole new character.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby King Kuuga » Sat May 30, 2015 11:33 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
mcfmullen wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:Is this 'Megatronus' the actual Megatron, realizing what a dink he was to abandon his people, and coming back to lead them?

The Fallen was Megatronus Prime. The gladiator Megatronus named himself after him, and later shortened it to Megatron around the time that Orion Pax became Optimus Prime. But this toy could represent either of them.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2015 11:36 pm

That Bot wrote:
mcfmullen wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:Is this 'Megatronus' the actual Megatron, realizing what a dink he was to abandon his people, and coming back to lead them?

The Fallen was Megatronus Prime.
According to the Covenant of Primus book, Megatronus of the Thirteen didn't have the "Prime" part of his name and was always just "Megatronus". Though, he's not alone in that regard, as Alpha Trion, Prima, and Liege Maximo didn't have a "Prime" in their names either.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL Transformers Reveal Shield Voyager complete 2011 230920A"
SOLAR STORM GRAPPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobots Evac Squad HOT SPOT Transformers 2014 Voyager complete 230920A"
Protectobots Evac ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON