This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby no-one » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:Man, Fixit has forever ruined how I view Legion figures...
He does indeed set the bar pretty high. He is more like a nice legends figure.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

SDCC 2015 Transformers Robots in Disguise New Product Reveal Round Up and Press Release

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While Botcon had no new reveals concerning Robots in Disguise, SDCC tried to make up for it.

Firstly, we have some truly never before seen Legion reveals such as Windblade, Drift and Thunderhoof (Come on Hasbro, he didn't need another pair of antlers, just leave the rake!) as well as others revealed in the app such as Ultra Magnus (check out that artwork), Alpine Sideswipe and Patrol Strongarm. You can find the entire gallery here.

And secondly we finally got the official reveal of the Clash of the Titans line. While these have been out in Australia and Canada, Hasbro had yet to reveal this line or offer official pictures for the legion class figures. These are redecos of various classes of toys from Robots in Disguise exclusively at Toysrus on an unprecedented global scale (distributed through both Takara in Japan and Hasbro in the rest of the world). Following the pictures, you will see the press release of these new figures.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE – CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS PRODUCT INFORMATION

New for 2015, Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE gets even more epic with CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS, an exclusive product line coming to Toys “R” Us stores featuring exclusive characters and looks from the final episodes of season 1 of the new animated series TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE, airing in the U.S. on Cartoon Network.

As the season builds to an epic conclusion, the rampaging Decepticons are joined by an evil bot, one more powerful and more sinister than any Decepticon loose on Earth. His name is Megatronus, one of the original 13 Primes who quit his gig and became the first Decepticon. Only with the help of the greatest Autobot of all time, Optimus Prime, whose training in the Realm of the Primes has led to this moment along with the powerful and versatile Decepticon Hunter weapons can Bumblebee and his team hope to power up and defeat Megatronus!

The Decepticons are united. The Autobots are powered up. Earth's fate hangs in the balance. The CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS is on!

The 2015 TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS line, including MEGATRONUS, from Hasbro is available exclusively at Toys “R” Us.

Action Figures

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME VS. MEGATRONUS Legion Class Pack

(Ages 6 years & up/Available: Fall 2015)

The CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS never ends! This OPTIMUS PRIME vs. MEGATRONUS figure pack pits the leaders of the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS against each other in the next generation of TRANSFORMERS combat. On one side is OPTIMUS PRIME, with his “power up” deco white armor that shows his valor whether he’s in mighty bot mode or heavy-duty semi truck mode. On the other is MEGATRONUS, and his “power up” deco black armor shows his evil as he converts from robot warrior mode to hardcore tank mode! When the battle is over for the day, you can scan your figures’ badges into the TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE app (device not included) and unlock the characters for awesome virtual battles! Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores and at ToysRUs.com.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE VS. UNDERBITE Legion Class Pack

The CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS never ends! This BUMBLEBEE VS. UNDERBITE figure pack pits AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS against each other in the next generation of TRANSFORMERS combat. On one side is BUMBLEBEE, who’s a fearless scout and fighter whether he’s in mighty bot mode or racing sports car mode, with his exclusive “power up” deco. On the other is UNDERBITE, who has an appetite for destruction when he’s in beast mode and a need for speed in racer mode! When the battle is over for the day, you can scan your figures’ badges into THE TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE app (device not included) and unlock the characters for awesome virtual battles! Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores and at ToysRUs.com.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME 3-STEP CHANGERS Figure

DECEPTICONS beware, because this 3-STEP CHANGERS OPTIMUS PRIME figure with exclusive “power up” deco converts in a heartbeat from robot mode to combat vehicle mode, and he’s not messing around! Convert him in 3 easy steps to either mode, and keep converting him back and forth so his DECEPTICON enemies can’t keep up! When the battle is over for the day, you can scan your figures’ badges into the TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE app (device not included) and unlock the characters for awesome virtual battles. Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores and at ToysRUs.com.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE 3-STEP CHANGERS Figure

DECEPTICONS beware, because this 3-STEP CHANGERS BUMBLEBEE figure featuring exclusive “power up” deco converts in a heartbeat from robot mode to combat vehicle mode, and he’s not messing around! Convert him in 3 easy steps to either mode, and keep converting him back and forth so his DECEPTICON enemies can’t keep up! When the battle is over for the day, you can scan your figures’ badges into the TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE app (device not included) and unlock the characters for awesome virtual battles. Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores and at ToysRUs.com.

TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE — CLASH OF THE TRANSFORMERS MEGATRONUS 5-STEP CHANGERS Figure

AUTOBOTS beware, Megatronus has arrived! This upgraded DECEPTICON leader with exclusive “power up” deco has a double-bladed axe in robot mode for hardcore hand-to-hand combat. He converts from robot mode to tank mode in just 5 steps. Your TRANSFORMERS clashes will never be the same once your MEGATRONUS figure is on the hunt! Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores and at ToysRUs.com.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:18 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I actually had those "Clash of the Titans" figures in my hands today but passed on them. I was mainly after Megatronus so didn't really feel like paying $20AU for him and a white Prime repaint.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby MrBlack » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Even setting aside the awesomeness that was Legion Fixit (and the only slightly less awesome Legion Underbite), those Drift and Windblade figures are atrocious. Drift would be acceptable if his hood folded back, but I guess that another hinge was outside of Hasbro's budget. Windblade is just a mess. I know these things are cheap, but the first wave produced some pretty decent figures. Drift and Windblade are just lazy.

Oh well, at least Megatronus and Thunderhoof look nice.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby BERSEKAEL » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 am

well, is time to hunt Windblade on Ebay!
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Cliff Jumper » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Motto: "I wanna boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger!"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
So does Hasbro or Takara have any plans to make warrior class versions of the decepticons from the show?
Cliff Jumper
Vehicon
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:53 am

Cliff Jumper wrote:So does Hasbro or Takara have any plans to make warrior class versions of the decepticons from the show?

Yes. Warriors Megatronus, Thunderhoof and Quillfire were all found on listings. Hasbro said they wanted to release the good guys first but that more decepticons would come.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Clash of the Transformers"
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:56 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
BERSEKAEL wrote:well, is time to hunt Windblade on Ebay!

Good luck. ;)^
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:40 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Looks like Thunderhoof is fully poseable :KREMZEEK:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:58 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe

How come? She's no longer available?

Amazon Prime have it for pretty cheap and if you are American, there's a possibility for free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gene ... =windblade
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:42 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:

Amazon Prime have it for pretty cheap and if you are American, there's a possibility for free shipping.

She's pretty cheap on e-bay too and you dont even need Prime for free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Generations-Deluxe-Class-Windblade-Figure-New-/371304711364?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56737c44c4

Although I would kindly warn anyone who doesnt have the mold to avoid it. It's the fiddliest transformer I have handled in quite a while.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 pm

william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

She's pretty cheap on e-bay too and you dont even need Prime for free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Generations-Deluxe-Class-Windblade-Figure-New-/371304711364?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56737c44c4

Although I would kindly warn anyone who doesnt have the mold to avoid it. It's the fiddliest transformer I have handled in quite a while.

That's quite rude, she is an excellent mold that can hold a number of poses >:oP

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Although I would kindly warn anyone who doesnt have the mold to avoid it. It's the fiddliest transformer I have handled in quite a while.

That's quite rude, she is an excellent mold that can hold a number of poses >:oP

Sorry if it sounded rude to her, but I was extremely dissapointed. And while I respect everyone's opinion I do advise people to look at some video reviews for this specific toy. I welcome our disagreement over how good this toy is, it comes to show that one might like it or they might not (unlike say CW Superion or Generations UM which have generally positive reviews), and thus people must inform themselves before buying.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
IMO, Windblade is not really the most fun bot to transform. Still, she does look great in both modes and is a worthy addition in a fembot display.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Although I would kindly warn anyone who doesnt have the mold to avoid it. It's the fiddliest transformer I have handled in quite a while.

Sorry if it sounded rude to her, but I was extremely dissapointed. And while I respect everyone's opinion I do advise people to look at some video reviews for this specific toy. I welcome our disagreement over how good this toy is, it comes to show that one might like it or they might not (unlike say CW Superion or Generations UM which have generally positive reviews), and thus people must inform themselves before buying.

I agree that it is fiddly at times, but so is menasor, but everyone still celebrates it; so I guess we just shouldn't tell people to avoid figures they may like just because they are 'fiddly' ;)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:I agree that it is fiddly at times, but so is menasor, but everyone still celebrates it; so I guess we just shouldn't tell people to avoid figures they may like just because they are 'fiddly' ;)

Deal :) But I still srongly recommend looking at a review. I personally was not ready for the hole in the middle of the jet where the legs are.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I agree that it is fiddly at times, but so is menasor, but everyone still celebrates it; so I guess we just shouldn't tell people to avoid figures they may like just because they are 'fiddly' ;)

Deal :) But I still srongly recommend looking at a review. I personally was not ready for the hole in the middle of the jet where the legs are.

I honestly don't like most reviewers (thew for the win) they seem very biased and very ready to make blanket statements about qc issues, or very eager to dismiss figures based on small nitpicks; maybe refer them to the seibertron galleries and a review to see how it 'plays'... I dunno, I'm just really fed up with a lot of reviewers these days, you can tell there's a lot of G1 bias subverting their opinions when they should be objective :-(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Windblade is definitely fiddly, but is capable of some cool poses. She also has a couple different ways to store her sword in bot mode.

So she is getting a legion figure in the RID line but not a deluxe. Does thus mean the current deluxe can be a crossover fugure?
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 pm

carytheone wrote:Windblade is definitely fiddly, but is capable of some cool poses. She also has a couple different ways to store her sword in bot mode.

So she is getting a legion figure in the RID line but not a deluxe. Does thus mean the current deluxe can be a crossover fugure?

I say yes since she has the exact same deco. Takara is making an RID Grimlock out of the FOC Grimlock mold so that is officially a generations mold used for RID.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cliff Jumper » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Motto: "I wanna boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger!"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Cliff Jumper wrote:So does Hasbro or Takara have any plans to make warrior class versions of the decepticons from the show?

Yes. Warriors Megatronus, Thunderhoof and Quillfire were all found on listings. Hasbro said they wanted to release the good guys first but that more decepticons would come.

Cool. Thank you.
Cliff Jumper
Vehicon
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 4
Skill: 5

Postby neonkiwi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

I posted this in Sighting (http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/ohio-transformers-sightings-p1708542.php#p1708542) but thought it might work here also... Optimus RID 6" Titan is now in retailers.
neonkiwi
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby no-one » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Howdy fellow Seibertronians! Target Exclusive, Robots in Disguise Collection has been spotted in Baton Rouge, LA by none other than yours truly. This six pack includes 1 step changers Sideswipe, Steeljaw, Grimlock, Underbite, Bumblebee and 3 step Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime is a new mold and has not been previously available separately.

This new Optimus Prime mold has not been seen before, but was hinted at via a Target Cartwheel promotion that can be seen here.

Refresh your memory of the previously released bots here.

Keep your browser pointed to Seibertron.com and keep hitting that refresh button for the freshest news, the most extensive galleries and the best Transformers discussion around.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
One-Step Optimus Prime = Not fascinating. It's not like it's a new Voyager or Leader Class mold to get me interested.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 pm

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:One-Step Optimus Prime = Not fascinating. It's not like it's a new Voyager or Leader Class mold to get me interested.

Yup, just more uninteresting immobile garbage, now if they had revealed that hasbro were releasing the new o/p from TT, that would have been something to celebrate >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr G unlockable Boom Studios Comics 118G"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed GOLD FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics MAR230265 108C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr R 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230490 1R (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220640 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr F Dynamite Comics Disney NOV220588 2F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220589 2G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr G 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220379 2G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV220378 2F Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220590 2H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics 111G 230906B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr M 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT220281 1M (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr P FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237791 12P (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON