This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:06 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Lockdownhunter wrote:That is why the Legion class version is better.No faux windows hanging around in alt mode.

BTW,I wonder whether this is mistransformed.Hopefully it is.

I find fake rake worse than fake windows for this particular toy. I find a Fake rake undermines the creativity of the character's design.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:37 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I did good? I can haz cookie? Seriously though it looks like this figure transforms the same way as the one-step changer. Also as a reminder, DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART! That is all.
Yeah I pondered it but then remembered that they probably don't actually have it, just the listing, and I'd end up getting another Bumblebee or something.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby RhA » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
3-step Thunderhoof again hits my sweet spot. First Optimus, now this guy... Well... Guess I gotta hunt this guy down when he shows up.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 am

ScottyP wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I did good? I can haz cookie? Seriously though it looks like this figure transforms the same way as the one-step changer. Also as a reminder, DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART! That is all.
Yeah I pondered it but then remembered that they probably don't actually have it, just the listing, and I'd end up getting another Bumblebee or something.

Wait what?! They do that?!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 am

william-james88 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

They have done that in the past, though not with RiD toys specifically, but that is enough for me to avoid it :)

Also a sign this is a premature listing: the scan code on him is not recognized by the app.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:08 am

ScottyP wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

They have done that in the past, though not with RiD toys specifically, but that is enough for me to avoid it :)

Also a sign this is a premature listing: the scan code on him is not recognized by the app.

Well that is an odd thing that I didnt mention in the article: this 3 step Thunderhoof wasn't/isn't in the app. I believe that is the very first revealed RID toy since the app came live that didnt first appear there (which makes sense since the whole deal is that every toy would be scan-able). He also wasnt on any preorder listings. He really is out of the blue.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:19 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
So the lesson is, don't shop Kmart online. But thanks for the leak! :P :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ScottyP wrote:

This happened to me. Not with this toy but during HFTD. Basically they have the store staff filling orders and they just grab whatever is on the shelf. Customer Service is a pain too.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

This happened to me. Not with this toy but during HFTD. Basically they have the store staff filling orders and they just grab whatever is on the shelf. Customer Service is a pain too.

I had a similar experience trying to order Generations figures on their website in 2011. They basically tried to fill my order with shelf warming figures at the time. Thankfully I was able to get a full refund. However, I will still find my way to the actual brick and mortar stores to try my luck at what I may find.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
Also, I really want that 3-Step Thunderhoof.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:18 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Argos website have the minicon deployers....Drift & Fracture! as well as mega Optimus Prime(Smyths Toys have those on their website too).

Weird thing is....the Fracture deployer is his Cybertronian cycle form....While the one step is his earth form
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Argos website have the minicon deployers....Drift & Fracture! as well as mega Optimus Prime(Smyths Toys have those on their website too).

Weird thing is....the Fracture deployer is his Cybertronian cycle form....While the one step is his earth form

I dont find it weird, I think it adds variety.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Argos website have the minicon deployers....Drift & Fracture! as well as mega Optimus Prime(Smyths Toys have those on their website too).

I dont find it weird, I think it adds variety.

Aye true
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:08 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:All these and not another new :CON: ? Steeljaw does not even get a repaint.
He did in Japan.

Phantomjaw

I can confirm that he is awesome!

Well,he looks weird.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ScottyP » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 am

Man, US distribution on this stuff is just not like it is elsewhere. We get no Kre-o (aside from a trickle into discount women's clothing stores), no sign of the TRU exclusives yet, no deployers yet, one wave behind the UK on Warriors, and barely any Minicons out and about. They should rename the line "Transformers: Hey US fans, this is what we always put the UK fans through. Fun, right?"
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:51 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
ScottyP wrote:

Man, US distribution on this stuff is just not like it is elsewhere. We get no Kre-o (aside from a trickle into discount women's clothing stores), no sign of the TRU exclusives yet, no deployers yet, one wave behind the UK on Warriors, and barely any Minicons out and about. They should rename the line "Transformers: Hey US fans, this is what we always put the UK fans through. Fun, right?"

I can, as you imagine, very much sympathise with you. But from the CW side of things.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 am

ScottyP wrote:

From the video reviews of those Deployers I've seen...they're not getting great reviews....so I wouldn't get too disheartened
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Well, that came out of nowhere. things escalated quickly...

Still, NEED WARRIOR THUNDERHOOF!!!

That is all :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Also, cause I just caught this: Op, Sides and Bee look pretty cool with the season finale armor. Now if only they had done a slight bit of retooling... :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:45 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Also, cause I just caught this: Op, Sides and Bee look pretty cool with the season finale armor. Now if only they had done a slight bit of retooling... :BOT:

Yeah, especially since they spent some extra dollars (quite a bit I would assume) on retooling the 3 steps. That feels like such a waste to me. I dont mind 3 steps, but I dont feel the target audience would take notice of these changes.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Also, cause I just caught this: Op, Sides and Bee look pretty cool with the season finale armor. Now if only they had done a slight bit of retooling... :BOT:

Yeah, especially since they spent some extra dollars (quite a bit I would assume) on retooling the 3 steps. That feels like such a waste to me. I dont mind 3 steps, but I dont feel the target audience would take notice of these changes.
We can only hope that Takara makes proper versions of Bee/Swipe/Strongarm with their Supreme Mode and Battle Mode figures in the Adventure line.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

We can only hope that Takara makes proper versions of Bee/Swipe/Strongarm with their Supreme Mode and Battle Mode figures in the Adventure line.

But dont we already know that they are just using the sideswipe and bumblebee Hasbro toys for those? Or do you suppose they will make another attempt at the concept?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

But dont we already know that they are just using the sideswipe and bumblebee Hasbro toys for those? Or do you suppose they will make another attempt at the concept?
We know they're releasing the Hasbro versions for the Japanese release of "Clash of the Transformers", but the Supreme Mode and Battle Mode toys are something else in the main TAV line. For instance, Optimus we know is getting a retool of his large figure to resemble his finale upgrade, which is a separate release of the smaller CotTFs Warrior figure. So Japan is getting what the West is getting plus their own stuff that we're not getting.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

We know they're releasing the Hasbro versions for the Japanese release of "Clash of the Transformers", but the Supreme Mode and Battle Mode toys are something else in the main TAV line. For instance, Optimus we know is getting a retool of his large figure to resemble his finale upgrade, which is a separate release of the smaller CotTFs Warrior figure. So Japan is getting what the West is getting plus their own stuff that we're not getting.

All I really want is to see them get the proper retooling to go with the paint job, plus Strongarm (they seem to be forgetting her....) I personally loved the Hunter armor upgrade, so I wants :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby no-one » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Howdy fellow Seibertronians! Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Sideswipe has been spotted at Target in Baton Rouge, LA by yours truly. This particular Target seems to be a hotbed for RID sightings. Sideswipe, like others in the Three-Step Changers series was tagged and verified at $19.99 USD.

And remember to leave your browser pointed to Seibertron.com and keep hitting that refresh button for the freshest news, the most extensive galleries and the best Transformers sightings around.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 4RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON