This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:Oh dear. After having seen so many looks at the Takara versions of Quillfire and Thunderhoof, those colors on the Hasbro ones look downright gaudy by comparison (Thunderhoof's antlers/fork should be blue, not black!).

Its KILLING me too! I saw Thunderhoof at the store today and I could have gotten him, but at the same time I was thinking about waiting to find the Takara version at a decent price. Him being such a good mold, does it make up for the paint scheme, or does it thus eserve a better one. Oh decisions!

Quillfire is not bad at all though. Especially in robot mode, the Hasbro coours work fine and have a decent variety.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:25 pm

I want this 4 pack NOW!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:I want this 4 pack NOW!

Don't worry Will. With the minicon pack luck around my area I doubt it will be long before we see them! Though I still need to find the wave 3 minicons... :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Don't worry Will. With the minicon pack luck around my area I doubt it will be long before we see them! Though I still need to find the wave 3 minicons... :MAXIMAL:

I know this will sound mean but I dont mind if my area skips wave 3. I really want those minicon weapons. I wouldnt mind if wave 3 and 4 come out at the same time like waves 1 and 2 did though.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Don't worry Will. With the minicon pack luck around my area I doubt it will be long before we see them! Though I still need to find the wave 3 minicons... :MAXIMAL:

I know this will sound mean but I dont mind if my area skips wave 3. I really want those minicon weapons. I wouldnt mind if wave 3 and 4 come out at the same time like waves 1 and 2 did though.

Yeah, I want to get to the weapons too, but I do want several of the wave 3 and 4 guys, like Ransack, Jetstorm, and others :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime Stock Photo

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Thanks to Entertainment Earth we have a look at the new stock images of the upcoming Power Surge Optimus Prime! Power Surge Prime is about leader class sized and is set to be released in June of this year according to the listing. The listing showed off an image with his stock photos, which included the powered up robot mode, vehicle mode, him in his packaging, his little minicon partner Aerobolt and, for some reason. his cab separate from the rest of the vehicle, perhaps suggesting a separating cab feature? Either way, we have mirrored the image below for your enjoyment. Check it out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:54 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
The truck mode looks awful... :SICK:
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 am

Sigma Magnus wrote:The truck mode looks awful... :SICK:

I cant believe the truck cab is partforming, this is beyond simplification. Its just giving up.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:40 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
william-james88 wrote:

I cant believe the truck cab is partforming, this is beyond simplification. Its just giving up.

Makes you wonder why they wouldn't just domesticate Supreme Mode Prime from Takara. :-?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Makes you wonder why they wouldn't just domesticate Supreme Mode Prime from Takara. :-?
Maybe he looks like this in season 3 and the Takara mold was just too different to remold into resembling this form.

Or, the Takara mold is just too complex for/too far outside the range of difficulty for this line's target audience. After all, Hasbro's current mindset for its mass retail lines seems to be "keep things simple".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:01 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Maybe he looks like this in season 3 and the Takara mold was just too different to remold into resembling this form.

Or, the Takara mold is just too complex for/too far outside the range of difficulty for this line's target audience. After all, Hasbro's current mindset for its mass retail lines seems to be "keep things simple".

True. Burrito Supreme is pretty complex relative to the rest of the line, and ya this is obviously a new iteration of OP.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:06 am

I would like to know why the cab is separate. after botcon and other shows, I didn't get the impression it was partsforming :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:07 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I would like to know why the cab is separate. after botcon and other shows, I didn't get the impression it was partsforming :MAXIMAL:
I'm hoping it can at least reattach to his back in robot mode or something.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 am

Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I would like to know why the cab is separate. after botcon and other shows, I didn't get the impression it was partsforming :MAXIMAL:
I'm hoping it can at least reattach to his back in robot mode or something.

It looked like it's just supposed to fold down on his back, not detach, but I assume it will be an optional detachment :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:51 am

Maybe the photographer broke it. :-P
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

About the look, what I find odd is taht Takara has this mold coming out too and the deco is completely different. He isnt white at all. And they usually like to make things show accurate so I have no clue why it would be so different unless it turns out that Optimus doesnt turn white.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:56 pm

It was seperated at Botcon:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:08 pm

william-james88 wrote:About the look, what I find odd is taht Takara has this mold coming out too and the deco is completely different. He isnt white at all. And they usually like to make things show accurate so I have no clue why it would be so different unless it turns out that Optimus doesnt turn white.
I could see Hasbro's being the show-inaccurate colors since Hasbro's Windblade is predominately red few other colors, yet Windblade in the show has a more even balance of black and red.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 am

Q&A from Botcon:

Q: This is to clarify something about the Robots in Disguise toys that transform in only three steps, what is the official term for that assortment? Is it “Three-Step Changers” or “Hyperchange Heroes”? Both names have appeared in several various retail websites.
Ben: “Three-Step Changers.” That’s the fun of Trademark applications, time, and all that fun stuff. So we have committed to “Three-Step Changers” to keep us out of any problem areas. That was a fantastic last question.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
william-james88 wrote:Q&A from Botcon:

Q: This is to clarify something about the Robots in Disguise toys that transform in only three steps, what is the official term for that assortment? Is it “Three-Step Changers” or “Hyperchange Heroes”? Both names have appeared in several various retail websites.
Ben: “Three-Step Changers.” That’s the fun of Trademark applications, time, and all that fun stuff. So we have committed to “Three-Step Changers” to keep us out of any problem areas. That was a fantastic last question.

I wonder what the problem areas would be
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

US Retail Sighting - Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Thunderhoof and Quillfire

Postby no-one » Wed May 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Howdy, is anyone looking for Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior class Thunderhoof or Quillfire? If you live in the US you may soon be in luck. Following the recent Canadian sighting both Thunderhoof and Quillfire has been spotted a little farther south, actually much farther south at Wal-Mart in Baton Rouge, LA by this news staffer.

Both were found alongside fellow wave mate Blizzard Strike Autobot Drift. A few of the other usual suspects (Megatronus and Fracture) where hanging on pegs next to them. To peep Thunderhoof, Quillfire and the rest of the RID Decepticon gang click here.

Have you gotten these figures yet? Did you find them at retail? If so give your fellow Seibertronians a heads up in our sightings area! Click the jump and tell us what you think about Thunderhoof, Quillfire and the rest of the Robots in Disguise figures in the discussion below.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the handiest Transformers sightings this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Let me know what you think of that Quillfire, Cary. I just picked him up from his bin today to play with him again, he's just so fun.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Wed May 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Great haul, and good news! :APPLAUSE:
Hope the make it north soon.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Optimizzy » Wed May 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
not a RiD2015 fan but I want that Thunderhoof
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby fenrir72 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
These two are hard to find?! Shelf warming............
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13RI"
TRANSFORMERS #13 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM342 4A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Baroness Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM890 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON