This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Shuttershock wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love this guy. It's about time he gets a proper figure. He always got the short end of the stick. But the weapon really blows...literally. I hope somebody does some G1 style guns for these guys. Im buying them for the individual bot modes because Hasbrosaur looks horrible.

You mean Megatron? But that canon of his is like permanently attached to his arm housing. It would look derpy if you add another "fusion" canon" accessory.

I think the threads are getting crossed and they were talking about the Dead End post.

Thought Megatron got a great Leader class toy for the 2009 Animated toy line.
Last edited by Tsutsukakushi on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby primeghost_2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smashing Blaster
I think that instead of Leader class Thundercracker why not Decepticon Skyfall he has a close resemblance to G1 Skyfire/Jetfire
primeghost_2
Mini-Con
Buy from primeghost_2 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
primeghost_2 wrote:I think that instead of Leader class Thundercracker why not Decepticon Skyfall he has a close resemblance to G1 Skyfire/Jetfire
Because Thundercracker is important right now.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby primeghost_2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
primeghost_2 wrote:I think that instead of Leader class Thundercracker why not Decepticon Skyfall he has a close resemblance to G1 Skyfire/Jetfire

I don't see why he was never really important I can understand the legends version but to waste money on him when it could go to something better :grin: =;
primeghost_2
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:check out the stance that jitome_dan(twitter) was able to pull off!

Those poor turtles are in for it now.

Nice work Jaki! Looks sweet.

You are one perceptive guy Cobotron. I didnt notice until you pointed it out where the set came from (and only the fact that it was a pizza shop gave it away for me).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 pm

primeghost_2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I don't see why he was never really important I can understand the legends version but to waste money on him when it could go to something better :grin: =;
He's been important in the comics since 2009, save for the years when the story shifted him out of the picture for a while in 2012-2014, but now he's back in prominent form. The comics made him into a Somebody, he deserves his Leader figure.

In fact, he deserves it more than anyone else since that particular Seeker body the toy's made into has been his and his alone for years, with Starscream and Skywarp wearing other different kinds.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primeghost_2 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
primeghost_2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

He's been important in the comics since 2009, save for the years when the story shifted him out of the picture for a while in 2012-2014, but now he's back in prominent form. The comics made him into a Somebody, he deserves his Leader figure.

In fact, he deserves it more than anyone else since that particular Seeker body the toy's made into has been his and his alone for years, with Starscream and Skywarp wearing other different kinds.

I have the comic of the pic that you posted I think it's Transformers Bumblebee :-? , I think thats somewhere at the time that Dreamwave died out and about 3 or 4 years later IDW took the Transformer comic license and started making the stories different, the solo stories did help the characters, but I do not think he deserves the Leader class Skyfire/Jetfire :saint: , no prob on the legends version :grin:
primeghost_2
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 pm

primeghost_2 wrote:I have the comic of the pic that you posted I think it's Transformers Bumblebee :-? , I think thats somewhere at the time that Dreamwave died out and about 3 or 4 years later IDW took the Transformer comic license and started making the stories different, the solo stories did help the characters, but I do not think he deserves the Leader class Skyfire/Jetfire :saint: , no prob on the legends version :grin:
IDW's comics have nothing to do with Dreamwave's.

IDW made Thundercracker into a wonderful character from 2009-2012, and now he's returned to full frontal prominence in the comics ever since April 2014. The Leader class toy is modeled after his body. Not Starscream's, not Skywarp's, but Thundercracker's body. Starscream always gets new toys and now it time for the really good character who's time in the spotlight is right now to get his due reward.

Besides, Starscream's already getting another Masterpiece figure. You can't get much better than that.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby primeghost_2 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 am

Sabrblade wrote:
primeghost_2 wrote:I have the comic of the pic that you posted I think it's Transformers Bumblebee :-? , I think thats somewhere at the time that Dreamwave died out and about 3 or 4 years later IDW took the Transformer comic license and started making the stories different, the solo stories did help the characters, but I do not think he deserves the Leader class Skyfire/Jetfire :saint: , no prob on the legends version :grin:
IDW's comics have nothing to do with Dreamwave's.

IDW made Thundercracker into a wonderful character from 2009-2012, and now he's returned to full frontal prominence in the comics ever since April 2014. The Leader class toy is modeled after his body. Not Starscream's, not Skywarp's, but Thundercracker's body. Starscream always gets new toys and now it time for the really good character who's time in the spotlight is right now to get his due reward.

Besides, Starscream's already getting another Masterpiece figure. You can't get much better than that.
sorry for the double message and the Dreamwave what I wanted to get through to you is that after Dreamwave died out around 2005-2006 give or take a year IDW took the license and made mini-series and solo stories to better the characters of Transformers. I don't know about Thundercrackers body being modeled after Skyfire/Jetfire Leaders class 1st , looks more like the legends figure. The other seekers I wish were used better. I would like to add you as a friend and I have to go maybe chat with you later. :grin:
primeghost_2
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade, you brought up an interesting point there...was a thundercracker leader always on the cards and they just used jetfire to sell the mold (not like it hasn't happened before on this line and others)

As for the other seekers prime ghost, starscream is in charge of cybertron now (hard to get more important than that), skywarp though, he's currently fused with the Decepticons ships hull, giving the cons their own teleport
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby noctorro » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:56 am

I love Dead End as a character, and here he looks great!
Nothing like depressed Transformers.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Arctorro » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:41 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Combiner Wars Offroad in hand images
http://tfnd.net/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=35964

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:48 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
I like this a lot, love the axe weapon, another new character, another fantastic looking tf :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Offroad

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Arctorro has spotted another batch of Generations Transformers Combiner Wars images over at TFND.net, as Genetic concludes the Stunticon team with the last wave 2 deluxe figure: Wildrider Offroad! Check out the mirrored pictures below, as we expected a full Menasor to appear soon, too..

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby noctorro » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:09 am

Looks great! And kind of like a psychopath.
Which Wildrider was right?
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby DMSL » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Not a bad figure but i prefer to skip him and get a G1 limb bot instead. I don't like the trend of these figures. I prefer figures with a handgun that can store inside or under the altmode. These axes, pipes and exhaust melee weapons do nothing for me.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby Syn_13 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:36 am

Motto: "Time to weapon up, wallflowers!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Offroad looks awesome! He may not be a classic character but he looks the part. I love the colour scheme.
Syn_13
Vehicon

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
they went all out on that head sculpt
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby RhA » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:32 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Yep. Looks promising.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby peaces » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 am

offroad has nice colors. i like the mold a lot.
peaces
Vehicon

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:04 am

For some reason my eye immediately went to the tiny bit of allspark blue in the gestalt thumb.

I wonder how much trust you can earn amongst the Stunticons.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby munkimus prime » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:19 am

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Looks like Offroad ha a similar leg Transformation as the Aerialbot limbs. I'm looking forward to getting the Stunticons though if Firstaid is a remould of this guy I could always wait for him.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby megatronus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Anyone think they'll give us a deluxe Swerve/Gears out of Offroad down the line?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Alpha Dominus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 am

Motto: ""Strength through adversity.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The new guy is looking pretty sweet. Great lookin alt mode. Sexy color scheme, cybertronian battle-axe, and super-detailed head/face sculpt. Lovin those little bevels on the face. :CON:
Alpha Dominus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Yweggo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 am

Once again in-hand images kill my wallet, I wasn't planning on getting Offroad because he looked bad in all the photographs un-till now, I was thinking of getting Alpha Bravo instead but now its looking like AB isn't going to have anyone else to combine with.
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210584 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926A"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RE IDW Comics 2021 Hasbro Pulse 1RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19B JAN200701"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210486 4B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON