This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:TAV-21 is an okay figure. But something tells me that Hasbro designed the toy and Takara was able to release the mold first before Hasbro. Just speculating. >:oP

Hasbro paid the TT engineers to design and TT to manufacture. Correct.

Hmph, guess it shows that Takara's toy designers know how to make a simpler toy but preserve the interactive play value.

I am not sure about that Fenrir, I dont think hasbro was involved with this Optimus although the design of the animation model was done before the toy (unlike the olden days) so technically, it is a Hasbro based design. But the toy was concieved by Takara, check proof above. So it remains, that Takara designed the toy.

Also, Madeus, from what I hear, this Prime isnt simple at all. I am assuming he is no less complex than the Animated or Cybertron Leaders.

Although what I find crazy is how it is the guy who made Masterpiece Sideswipe and MP 10 who came up with the Transformation for 3 step Bumblebee and 3 step Grimlock.

For this mold, TT did this on their own (all the leg work). Unless like the previous henkei where some designs were done by Hasbro's domestic team, most of the time Hasbro pays TT (and its engineers) to design a "box full of fun things" and manufacture the item in their Japan,China, Thailand and Viet Nam factories.

The original concept , Hasbro. Then those guys tell Hasui and the like, we want it like this yada yada yada.

Hasui or the other guy who designed those one step changers.....not surprising as they are just mechanical geniuses! :x
@ Optimal, you are kinda correct on some parts and some off the mark as TAV21 is indeed a TT exclusive. Don't hold your breath for a domestic release.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Thadicon » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Motto: "Theatricality and Deception, Powerful agents to the unintiated"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Thadicon wrote: Are they still re-releasing the tank Rumble and Frenzy or was that just a rumor?

Not a rumour, it's happening:

http://tfsource.com/transformers-adventure/tav-32-rumble-frenzy/

Although I have read that these molds werent great. Of course, all the reviews take the really big price of back then into account so its hard to judge.

Safe as. That's me dude I am preordering these chaps. I missed out last time not this time though.
I have seen some reviews but the only bad things I saw was the pile driver would always go off when they were transformed. Other than that the price was quite high and still is on the secondary market for 2 scout class trnaformers.

Do you know where the preorder for BBTS is? EDIT: Flag that just found it and preorder them now :KREMZEEK:
Thadicon
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 2
Courage: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
william-james88 wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:TAV-21 is an okay figure. But something tells me that Hasbro designed the toy and Takara was able to release the mold first before Hasbro. Just speculating. >:oP

Interesting speculation, what gives you that idea?

Hasbro designed the Transformers: Age of Extinction toys. Age of Extinction is the worst Transformers toyline (in my opinion) due to cheap plastic and terrible quality control, plus, the lack of variety. Hasbro introduces the toys to Takara, so they could release their very own versions. Takara Tomy, in both Age of Extinction and Robots In Disguise, repainted and retooled molds from previous and current Transformers series into new toys. Or, Takara would manufacture new toys for the series. (For example: The great quality Three Step Lost Age Optimus Prime.) Takara's history of Transformers toys is quite phenomenal due to the control in the quality. The fact that TAV-21 has thin plastic and hollow parts gives me the conclusion that Hasbro designed the Optimus mold first, introduced it to Takara, then Takara releases it before Hasbro could announce their version of the toy. Hardly, if not never, has Takara released poorly designed Transformers toys exclusive to their company.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Or, Takara would manufacture new toys for the series. (For example: The great quality Three Step Lost Age Optimus Prime.) Takara's history of Transformers toys is quite phenomenal due to the control in the quality. The fact that TAV-21 has thin plastic and hollow parts gives me the conclusion that Hasbro designed the Optimus mold first, introduced it to Takara, then Takara releases it before Hasbro could announce their version of the toy. Hardly, if not never, has Takara released poorly designed Transformers toys exclusive to their company.

Actually that 3 step aoe takara exclusive prime you mention was the example i was going to give to show that it is common foe takara to make their own designs amidst a toyline with mainly hasbro designs. Sadly, this rid optimus is confirmed to be a takara design and not a hasbro one. Although i didnt know it had cheap plastic. And i didmt find aoe plastic or design that bad. I feel its thr best movie line so far in terms of general aesthetics and transformation. And thr plastic was leagues ahead of the aweful garbage plastic usef in thr foc line. Now THAT was bad (and all hasbro).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Hasbro designed the Transformers: Age of Extinction toys. Age of Extinction is the worst Transformers toyline (in my opinion) due to cheap plastic and terrible quality control, plus, the lack of variety. Hasbro introduces the toys to Takara, so they could release their very own versions. Takara Tomy, in both Age of Extinction and Robots In Disguise, repainted and retooled molds from previous and current Transformers series into new toys. Or, Takara would manufacture new toys for the series. (For example: The great quality Three Step Lost Age Optimus Prime.) Takara's history of Transformers toys is quite phenomenal due to the control in the quality. The fact that TAV-21 has thin plastic and hollow parts gives me the conclusion that Hasbro designed the Optimus mold first, introduced it to Takara, then Takara releases it before Hasbro could announce their version of the toy. Hardly, if not never, has Takara released poorly designed Transformers toys exclusive to their company.

Hasbro works together with TT. Either the concept comes from Hasbro then is sent to TT to be tranlated into toy form or vice versa or a little of both. Hasbro holds the patents. So if TT wants to release an "exclusive', the too pay Hasbro the rights of the TF brand.

AoE was designed by those self same designers of the MP line. How it turns out depends on the cost hasbro is willing to release them. If Hasbro wants it cheap, then TT releases them cheap.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro works together with TT. Either the concept comes from Hasbro then is sent to TT to be tranlated into toy form or vice versa or a little of both.

AoE was designed by those self same designers of the MP line. How it turns out depends on the cost hasbro is willing to release them. If Hasbro wants it cheap, then TT releases them cheap.

Wait a sec.. or vice versa!? No toy designed by takara was ever engineered by Hasbro. If you have an example, please let me know since it seems i am clearly missing an interesting part of the toys' history.

You are dead on with your talk of quality though. If ever there was doubt, the recent interview on devastator revealed that the reason the Hasbro release had less articulation was because of a strict parts count demanded by hasbro. Takara themselves didnt have as many restrictions and thus improved upon what they had done for hasbro for their own release. Both devys are engineered by takara and both stem from the same design. But hasbro's is made cheaper.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:23 am

william-james88 wrote:
Hasbro works together with TT. Either the concept comes from Hasbro then is sent to TT to be tranlated into toy form or vice versa or a little of both.

Wait a sec.. or vice versa!? No toy designed by takara was ever engineered by Hasbro. If you have an example, please let me know since it seems i am clearly missing an interesting part of the toys' history.

You are dead on with your talk of quality though. If ever there was doubt, the recent interview on devastator revealed that the reason the Hasbro release had less articulation was because of a strict parts count demanded by hasbro. Takara themselves didnt have as many restrictions and thus improved upon what they had done for hasbro for their own release. Both devys are engineered by takara and both stem from the same design. But hasbro's is made cheaper.

A lot of the henkei figures were designed by the Hasbro team, not the Takara guys. Mirage, Hound, Seekers (though that seems to be a joint effort). MP hands down purely TT.Vice versa meaning, Hasbro does designs, so does TT. Manufacturing, well it's all TT if that's what you mean to clarify if you misunderstood.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

More Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV26 Runabout

Postby Va'al » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In case you wanted more red on black (with a bit of purple or teal) Decepticon plastic robots, TFYuki has provided a side by side shot of Takara Tomy Transformers Adventures TAV26 Runabout with Legends Black Convoy, sweltering in the heat. Additionally, we also get an image making sure we know just what faction Runabout belongs to. Check them out mirrored below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Thadicon » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:05 am

Motto: "Theatricality and Deception, Powerful agents to the unintiated"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
Damn that colour scheme looks good I will be amped if we get a runamuck too.
Thadicon
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Endurance: 2
Courage: 1

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Runamuck is quite prideful to be a Decepticon. :CON:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Skill: 6

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Runabout sure ain't shy. Whatever happened to "deception". He's like a walking bulleye 8-}
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Poyguimogul » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:09 pm

First picture makes me think of the Salt planet from Armada, when they fought Nemesis Prime / Scourge.

Second picture, decepticon bass cannon mode.
"Hear me, 'fore you see me, I got King Kong in the trunk."
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Runamuck is quite prideful to be a Decepticon. :CON:

That's because he's

:michaelbay: :CON: :CON: MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA :CON: :CON: :michaelbay:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:41 am

Wolfman Jake wrote:Well, I just got my TAV-21 Optimus Prime this morning, and...he's all right. I'm surprised that much of the plastic is of the rather soft and thin variety. To those who say Hasbro has been the driving force behind these changes in Transformer plastic quality over the past several years, I submit to you this product completely of Takara's own design, not solicited by Hasbro. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got this figure. He's massive, Warrior class cars fit inside him like a glove, and his Transformation does some neat things, but at the same time, a lot of the steps are fiddly, some things don't want to tab in securely, and there are some odd engineering choices that leave some unfortunate gapping in parts of the figure (and I'm not even talking about the hollow legs). Overall, it's a nice, BIG figure, but for something that surpasses the size of recent Leader class toys, it doesn't quite surpass them in Leader class quality.

Just receive TAV-21 just a few minutes ago. Do you mean the soft plastic parts as the weapon accessories? 'cause the figure's plastics itself feels harder than the TF Prime Optimus Maximus.

And he's just biggyliciious awesome. Jazz too is great with all the new paint apps. Can't wait for Runaboutto arrive.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:53 am

It's that simple."
fenrir72 wrote:
Just receive TAV-21 just a few minutes ago. Do you mean the soft plastic parts as the weapon accessories? 'cause the figure's plastics itself feels harder than the TF Prime Optimus Maximus.

And he's just biggyliciious awesome. Jazz too is great with all the new paint apps. Can't wait for Runaboutto arrive.

What he probably meant was that he's not ROCK SOLID as what TFs used to be like. For example, in ROTF or Cybertron. Most TFs nowadays are made out of this kinda soft, semi transparent plastic. I don't know if it's because it's cheaper to make and/or they are less likely to snap and break.

CW titant Devastator is made out of that, along the RID Prime and FOC figures.

I personally think they feel cheap, but it dosent mean they actually are.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:44 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

What he probably meant was that he's not ROCK SOLID as what TFs used to be like. For example, in ROTF or Cybertron. Most TFs nowadays are made out of this kinda soft, semi transparent plastic. I don't know if it's because it's cheaper to make and/or they are less likely to snap and break.

CW titant Devastator is made out of that, along the RID Prime and FOC figures.

I personally think they feel cheap, but it dosent mean they actually are.

So it's the oomph factor then? Btw, the soft part I DID notice were the folding pannels that held his wheels.That was a bit soft. Cybertron? Now tTHAT to me was the end of an era. The big@ss Firetruck Optimus was a solid beotch!

I do really miss those days. The solid ones I last held were from Art storm Roadbuster and MP Starsaber (his arms and legs that is).
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Yes, the panels that hold TAV-21's wheels, both for the cab and the trailer, are VERY soft, pliable plastic pieces. But the bigger bummer is simply that the figure could have been a little bit better overall. For instance, I don't like how the truck cab just kind of softly sets into place in vehicle mode. It feels like it should pop and "click" in just a bit more when fully extended, but it doesn't, and you can see hollow gaps where the panels swivel past one another. The wheels on the trailer don't like to stay locked in place either, and even when they are, they're not in perfectly parallel lines, but angled ever so slightly.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:34 am

Wolfman Jake wrote:Yes, the panels that hold TAV-21's wheels, both for the cab and the trailer, are VERY soft, pliable plastic pieces. But the bigger bummer is simply that the figure could have been a little bit better overall. For instance, I don't like how the truck cab just kind of softly sets into place in vehicle mode. It feels like it should pop and "click" in just a bit more when fully extended, but it doesn't, and you can see hollow gaps where the panels swivel past one another. The wheels on the trailer don't like to stay locked in place either, and even when they are, they're not in perfectly parallel lines, but angled ever so slightly.

I noticed too that the cab panel that folds out to his back won't lock in lock in. Maybe that's how he was designed.. Slightly softer than the main parts too but still harder than Optimus Maximus (that figure also had a somewhat awesome yet simple design but waaaaay too soft. Myabe if that d@mn battery sound effect was dropped and focused on more sturdy a material. Yup....really am teed off at these battery powered gimmickry.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby ScottyP » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I just opened up my TAV-21 this morning and messed with it. I love it. Takes a little work getting things set straight but everything does set into place just fine in both modes for me. The rear wheels were weird until I figured out exactly how that clip works, and haven't had any problem getting the cab to stick.

You know what I really like about it? It's an Optimus that does more than "front of the cab is torso and arms, back and/or trailer are the legs". The feet are the top of the cab! My mind was blown by that touch, really unique among all the gillions of Optimus molds for that, I think.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:17 pm

It's that simple."
ScottyP wrote:I just opened up my TAV-21 this morning and messed with it. I love it. Takes a little work getting things set straight but everything does set into place just fine in both modes for me. The rear wheels were weird until I figured out exactly how that clip works, and haven't had any problem getting the cab to stick.

You know what I really like about it? It's an Optimus that does more than "front of the cab is torso and arms, back and/or trailer are the legs". The feet are the top of the cab! My mind was blown by that touch, really unique among all the gillions of Optimus molds for that, I think.

Prime First Edition Optimus Prime did it too. Both the deluxe and voyager!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby ScottyP » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:43 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ScottyP wrote:I just opened up my TAV-21 this morning and messed with it. I love it. Takes a little work getting things set straight but everything does set into place just fine in both modes for me. The rear wheels were weird until I figured out exactly how that clip works, and haven't had any problem getting the cab to stick.

Ah, that's right! Makes it even better that this one does in that case since they're technically the same character.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
ScottyP wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ah, that's right! Makes it even better that this one does in that case since they're technically the same character.

And it's a callback to one of the best Optimusesssisieisesei of the past five years.
(Along with EMOP.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:
And it's a callback to one of the best Optimusesssisieisesei of the past five years.
(Along with EMOP.)

Evasion mode prime is one of my favorites. that thing pulls off both modes so well and very cleanly. Love it :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:04 pm

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

Jazz es still availabel at amiami fer those who are ztill interested.Same with Optimus.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I can't recommend TAV Jazz enough. He's a great figure, solidly constructed, with an easy but satisfying and fun to transform, and the Takara paint apps bring out the detail where the Hasbro version sadly lacks. Get him while you can!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM346 26A (CA) Deodato (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230223 22A (CA) Williams"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #29 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM284 29B (CA) Robeck"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #268 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0723IM806 268B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #268 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #15 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220193 15A (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #15 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220189 13B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM347 26B (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM306 30B (CA) Mattina (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 OCT210019 1E Spawn (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #10 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220234 10B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #10 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #9 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220193 9A (CA) Revolver"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM345 29A (CA) Sabbatini (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EIGHT BILLION GENIES #7 Cvr C Spawn Image Comics 2023 SEP228065 7C (CA) Browne"
EIGHT BILLION GENI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM324 24A (CA) Deodato"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON