This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Tweets from TF Yuki about Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Menasor and Blast Off

Postby DeadCaL » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
william-james88 wrote:Image

I haven't been paying much attention to Menasor or Defensor, as they both look like stunted monkeys in the Hasbro shots, but this pose looks nicer.

Those tiny robot hands need to be tucked away though :lol:
Me Love Grimlock Superdeformed Dinobot Fun

DeadCaL
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: New Tweets from TF Yuki about Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Menasor and Blast Off

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
DeadCaL wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Image

I haven't been paying much attention to Menasor or Defensor, as they both look like stunted monkeys in the Hasbro shots, but this pose looks nicer.

Yeah, if he actually held together, and looked that nice, I would've been all over my menasor ( :( )
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
fenrir72 wrote:
Kind of running like clockwork eh wj88? Seems like there's a regular interval for these "eruptions" to appear then disappear again. Like acne. Iirc , you and many others already mentioned the alternative sources on where to procure imports at less "painful" circumstance. Heck, even Kanrabat and yours truly also opined on the subject. Maybe this is to justify an individual's meaningless existence in this cruel world where the only constant is the soap box/bully pulpit on the evils of Hasbro and TT.

Yes, Fenrir, it is exactly like clockwork. And I am sure Wolfman Jake shared our opinion on that, he was totally ready for any rebuttal. Anyways, it is so much like clockwork that I have bookmarked my response for whenever I hear something like that again. And just to be clear, I totally feel the pain of added costs getting in the way of people owning figures (like how I am unable to get UW Defensor at the same price as the other combiners since it wont be available at Japanese retail, or all the times an MP or Platinum figure wouldnt be available at retail in Quebec because of language laws). But those added costs should not be a negative point towards the figure itself, or the people making the figure. And that is the distinction I hope people can make. I wish we could just grow out of this counterintuitive fan myth so we could instead just focus on the toys. But I am ready for next time just in case it happens again ;)

By the way, speaking of prices, I am so habituated by the constant talks of Hasbro's bottom line that I have a hard time seeing how Takara can charge the same amount for their version of Devastator. They retooled a bunch of him and added a bunch of features, so I can only assume they are operating on lower margins. Is it because local competition is so fierce that they think they would lose sales if they released what Hasbro is releasing in he rest of the world? Or is it simply part of their company mindset that quality should not be jeopardized to increase margins (which seems to also be shared by Nintendo, which is currently living off savings) ?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:In conclusion: Everyone has a design in their head they like, and on occasion many, but there is no right to call people out and be rude about what others like and prefer. Like what you like, let others like what they like, and let everyone have their fun :BOT:

But that's crazy talk.

I know right? :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 pm

DeadCaL wrote:I haven't been paying much attention to Menasor or Defensor, as they both look like stunted monkeys in the Hasbro shots, but this pose looks nicer.

Here is how awesome he can look (robots tucked away and all)

I really wish this worked for you Hellscream, it really makes all the difference in this toy if he can be posed preoperly,
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Internet f@rt
Last edited by fenrir72 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Internet f@rt
Last edited by fenrir72 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:Here is how awesome he can look (robots tucked away and all)

8-)

I really wish this worked for you Hellscream, it really makes all the difference in this toy if he can be posed properly.

Yeah, me too :( I'll have to fidget with it some more, but I usually pose them with their hips 1 click forward and 1 click outward, and 1 click at the knee, just to make them look a little more dynamic; that's really the only standard I hold them too >:oP

(on the plus side, Galvatronus looks f$cking epic now - just wish he had a ball jointed neck)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:11 pm

william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Kind of running like clockwork eh wj88? Seems like there's a regular interval for these "eruptions" to appear then disappear again. Like acne. Iirc , you and many others already mentioned the alternative sources on where to procure imports at less "painful" circumstance. Heck, even Kanrabat and yours truly also opined on the subject. Maybe this is to justify an individual's meaningless existence in this cruel world where the only constant is the soap box/bully pulpit on the evils of Hasbro and TT.

Yes, Fenrir, it is exactly like clockwork. And I am sure Wolfman Jake shared our opinion on that, he was totally ready for any rebuttal. Anyways, it is so much like clockwork that I have bookmarked my response for whenever I hear something like that again. And just to be clear, I totally feel the pain of added costs getting in the way of people owning figures (like how I am unable to get UW Defensor at the same price as the other combiners since it wont be available at Japanese retail, or all the times an MP or Platinum figure wouldnt be available at retail in Quebec because of language laws). But those added costs should not be a negative point towards the figure itself, or the people making the figure. And that is the distinction I hope people can make. I wish we could just grow out of this counterintuitive fan myth so we could instead just focus on the toys. But I am ready for next time just in case it happens again ;)

By the way, speaking of prices, I am so habituated by the constant talks of Hasbro's bottom line that I have a hard time seeing how Takara can charge the same amount for their version of Devastator. They retooled a bunch of him and added a bunch of features, so I can only assume they are operating on lower margins. Is it because local competition is so fierce that they think they would lose sales if they released what Hasbro is releasing in he rest of the world? Or is it simply part of their company mindset that quality should not be jeopardized to increase margins (which seems to also be shared by Nintendo, which is currently living off savings) ?

We are still on topic so I'll use as a source a previous interview with the TT engineers a few months back. I know you read it too. Before UW Superion, not sure if it was Yuki or one of the TT guys made mention that before they release a product, they make sure to "attune it" to their target audience. (Here we go again with Japan blah blah blah different tastes etc). Anyway as we already all already know, the house of ideas come directly from HB. With the exception of TFGo! combiner team. So we get the somewhat half (?)made different paint apps figs.

In Japan, again, for those ignoramus's who dissent without thinking.........."presentation" IS everything! You lose in that first acid test, your product loses. Not to mention the stiff competition.

And another thing, using the SoC analogy for Bandai's products, they can afford to release very expensive pieces and still sell because of the available market. For Japan and Asia at least. I hear that SoC don't do well in the USA.

So I'm not going to complain anymore. The click buy or not buy button, it's all up to us consumers.

In as such it causes me to scratch my head why some would not bat an eyelash buying super EXPENSIVE 3rd party products (I also buy some) but rant and rave when official "mass release" products come out "imperfect".

So if HB Bruticus comes out with a sloppy BlastOff and TT comes with a shuttle type version, you'll know where I stand.

P.S. I too had to bite the bullet by pre ordering/paying up for Guardian too. No choice 'cause I like mine with a "Groove".
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:03 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
the rest of the combiner teams im importing. i just need Bruticus and devastator.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-02 Menasor Collector Coin

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to the Planet Iacon Facebook page, we have a look at the Takara Tomy Transformers Collector coin for the second Unite Warriors box set - Stunticon team gestalt, UW-02 Menasor! Check out the mirrored image below, sporting the new design for the Decepticon combiner's facesculpt.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Unite Warriors Menasor Updated Pics in Box and Coin

Postby Krapicon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:37 am

Good Day my :CON: :BOT:

Care of Robotkingdom.com I have included updated photos from there website showcasing Unite Warriors UW-02 Menasor. I have mirrored the pics for your enjoyment and the link to Robotkindgom.com. He Looks killer and very Menacing!!! http://www.robotkingdom.com/transformer ... uw02m.html

:KREMZEEK:
KRAPICON
Attachments
Menasor2.jpg
Menasor1.jpg
Menasor3.jpg
Menasor4.jpg
Menasor5.jpg
Menasor5.jpg (50.42 KiB) Viewed 7781 times
Menasor6.jpg
Menasor7.jpg
Krapicon
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review ... 3&page=top

Already available (but I still haven't gotten a confirmation email ) #-o
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Shumi Nagaremono » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Motto: "So many hobbies. So little time. So let's get started!"
I was sitting on the fence too long with UW-01 Superion. By the time I decided I wanted it, I'd missed all the good Amazon.jp pre-order prices. So, on release day, I went to one of the biggest toy retailers in the city before they opened.

Less than a minute after the doors opened, Superion was sold out. There were enough Day 1 fans waiting outside to wipe out their stock *that* fast.

Took mine home, messed about with it for a bit, and decided to pre-order Menasor immediately, so as not to have to go through that again.

Then when Devastar showed up on Amazon.jp with that insanely low 17,000 yen asking price, I couldn't have stopped myself from ordering if I'd wanted to. I think that's cheaper than the Hasbro version's MSRP.
Shumi Nagaremono
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Shumi Nagaremono on YouTube

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:53 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
fenrir72 wrote:Image

What are they paying you, like 50c a post? :-P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:39 am

Burn wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Image

What are they paying you, like 50c a post? :-P

Me and Kanrabat both

-Kanrabat- wrote:I just received my Payment request from Amiami for Menasor.

Transformers Unite Warriors UW02 Menasor
Unit price 11,240 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 11,240 JPY

Subtotal: 11,240 JPY
Shipping: 4,195 JPY
Grand total: 15,435 JPY

Shipping method: SAL Parcel

That shipping... :(
And those custom fees that are sure to come... :-(

At least, the thing will just take a few days to come, but still... Ouch...

I'm not a part of the 50cent Army you lovable dag! :-P Just spreading the word and it IS newsworthy I believe.

Annnnd, I'd have posted the official sponsor HLJ link if only their interface/search engine didn't blow chunks :SICK:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby nycPrime » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:21 am

Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was sitting on the fence too long with UW-01 Superion. By the time I decided I wanted it, I'd missed all the good Amazon.jp pre-order prices. So, on release day, I went to one of the biggest toy retailers in the city before they opened.

Less than a minute after the doors opened, Superion was sold out. There were enough Day 1 fans waiting outside to wipe out their stock *that* fast.

Took mine home, messed about with it for a bit, and decided to pre-order Menasor immediately, so as not to have to go through that again.

Then when Devastar showed up on Amazon.jp with that insanely low 17,000 yen asking price, I couldn't have stopped myself from ordering if I'd wanted to. I think that's cheaper than the Hasbro version's MSRP.

Out of curiosity, how is the quality of your Superion set? I noticed on mine that Skydive's right shoulder doesn't tab in correctly and will come off if I try to rotate the arm at all. I also noticed that the yellow paint by Silverbolt's elbow area is chipping off due to the tab that rubs up against it when going to combined mode.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Courage: 7

Postby Shumi Nagaremono » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:30 am

nycPrime wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was sitting on the fence too long with UW-01 Superion. By the time I decided I wanted it, I'd missed all the good Amazon.jp pre-order prices. So, on release day, I went to one of the biggest toy retailers in the city before they opened.

Out of curiosity, how is the quality of your Superion set? I noticed on mine that Skydive's right shoulder doesn't tab in correctly and will come off if I try to rotate the arm at all. I also noticed that the yellow paint by Silverbolt's elbow area is chipping off due to the tab that rubs up against it when going to combined mode.

I haven't noticed those problems yet. But I can definitely see the Silverbolt thing being an issue over time. Can't say as I had any issue with Skydive. Knock on wood.

Overall, though, the quality is about what I'd expect. It's been awhile since I bought a new TakaraTomy Transformers release (since March of 2012, to be exact), so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But I don't have many major complaints, thus far.
Shumi Nagaremono
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:16 am

Shumi Nagaremono wrote:Then when Devastar showed up on Amazon.jp with that insanely low 17,000 yen asking price, I couldn't have stopped myself from ordering if I'd wanted to. I think that's cheaper than the Hasbro version's MSRP.

Yup, it is lower than Hasbro's MSRP since 17000 yen is 137.24$ US.
Did they restock those Superions eventually?

-Kanrabat- wrote:I just received my Payment request from Amiami for Menasor.

Transformers Unite Warriors UW02 Menasor
Unit price 11,240 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 11,240 JPY

Subtotal: 11,240 JPY
Shipping: 4,195 JPY
Grand total: 15,435 JPY

Shipping method: SAL Parcel

Why did you still choose SAL Parcel and not EMS? Wasnt the difference 50 cents or something? Because SAL Parcel will make you wait for 2 weeks.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 am

Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

I haven't noticed those problems yet. But I can definitely see the Silverbolt thing being an issue over time. Can't say as I had any issue with Skydive. Knock on wood.

Overall, though, the quality is about what I'd expect. It's been awhile since I bought a new TakaraTomy Transformers release (since March of 2012, to be exact), so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But I don't have many major complaints, thus far.

Thanks for the info. Yea, the Skydive I'm pretty sure is just a defect with my particular figure. Luckily the online retailer is helping me get that fixed.

The Silverbolt issue is definitely concerning, and I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it. Seems like a design flaw. I can understand if it happens over time, but I've only transformed it a handful of times.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Courage: 7

Postby Shumi Nagaremono » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 am

william-james88 wrote:Did they restock those Superions eventually?

Only 3rd party sellers. The price seems to have been hovering around 14,000 yen ever since the release.

Over here, most TF figures are only released once. If they sell out, there won't be another shipment unless TakTom announces a re-release. Kinda jealous the the American style of release in many ways. Something sells out, Stateside, you just wait for another shipment. Over here, if you miss out on a new figure, you're at the mercy of the resellers.

Or, the case of "Defensor" TakTom itself... Jeez.
Shumi Nagaremono
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:30 am

nycPrime wrote:Thanks for the info. Yea, the Skydive I'm pretty sure is just a defect with my particular figure. Luckily the online retailer is helping me get that fixed.

The Silverbolt issue is definitely concerning, and I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it. Seems like a design flaw. I can understand if it happens over time, but I've only transformed it a handful of times.

I have no issue with either of those for now.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:35 am

Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Did they restock those Superions eventually?

Only 3rd party sellers. The price seems to have been hovering around 14,000 yen ever since the release.

Over here, most TF figures are only released once. If they sell out, there won't be another shipment unless TakTom announces a re-release. Kinda jealous the the American style of release in many ways. Something sells out, Stateside, you just wait for another shipment. Over here, if you miss out on a new figure, you're at the mercy of the resellers.

Or, the case of "Defensor" TakTom itself... Jeez.

Even toysrus wont restock? I am assuming he (and Menasor) would be only 11,000 yen there right? Does this mean the Transformers Section at Toysrus is usually empty?
Man, that must mean Takara products have a constantly low production run.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Shumi Nagaremono » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:47 am

william-james88 wrote:Even toysrus wont restock? I am assuming he (and Menasor) would be only 11,000 yen there right? Does this mean the Transformers Section at Toysrus is usually empty?

Toys R Us, as far as Transformers shipments are concerned, are usually one and done. I wasn't at TRU when Superion was released, but since TRU is usually closer to the MSRP than most other toy retailers, I'd imagine that they sold it for at least 12,500 yen (possibly above 13,000).

TRU's not usually empty, but they sell out of the popular stuff pretty quickly. Their shelves are often full of less-popular stuff. The Bruticus limbs hung around forever. Most of the TF:Go figures (except for Goradora) never sold out. Generations Soundwave/Blaster clogged shelves forever.

I'm not sure about the productions run size, though. Apologies.
Shumi Nagaremono
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:54 am

Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Even toysrus wont restock? I am assuming he (and Menasor) would be only 11,000 yen there right? Does this mean the Transformers Section at Toysrus is usually empty?

Toys R Us, as far as Transformers shipments are concerned, are usually one and done. I wasn't at TRU when Superion was released, but since TRU is usually closer to the MSRP than most other toy retailers, I'd imagine that they sold it for at least 12,500 yen (possibly above 13,000).

TRU's not usually empty, but they sell out of the popular stuff pretty quickly. Their shelves are often full of less-popular stuff. The Bruticus limbs hung around forever. Most of the TF:Go figures (except for Goradora) never sold out. Generations Soundwave/Blaster clogged shelves forever.

I'm not sure about the productions run size, though. Apologies.

No need for apologies, you gave us a bunch of great info. I love learning about retail experiences elsewhere. Thanks!

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240189 3B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JUL239634 3B (CA) Mhan"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr O 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240119 2O (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZG FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247377 2ZG (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr W 1:50 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230226 1W (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Q 1:10 Line Art Dynamite Comics DEC230220 1Q (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249145 3ZC (CA)Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON