This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Figures Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Figures Thread

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:59 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Agamemnon wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Skywarp IS great looking. I bet Thew will be all over it!

As for me, I'm faithful to Starscream. [-(

ALL HAIL STARSCREAM, GREATEST LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS! :BOWDOWN:

Have a question for those who have TT, do the wings swing back like Jetfire or static?

Sorry to drag something up from a couple of pages ago (still catching up on weekend posts with Botcon and Tokyo Show and had an extremely busy week at work so far). Fenrir, I don't think anyone answered your question here (unless I missed it, and I apologize to the one who answered, if so existing). TC's wings are static. Jetfire is more like F-14 Tomcat, TC like F-15 (though both in this mold more like F-22).

#LikesTalkingFighterJets

Well yesiree thanks a trillion Agster! :BOWDOWN: Just ask 'cause, well, no plans to get but wants to know what makes this mold unique. Thanks again. :grin:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wolfman Jake wrote:Nice find! I certainly didn't know of this before? Did you double check the instructions to see if Hasbro thought to mention it? I found the transformation intuitive enough that I never bothered to crack them open when I got mine a few weeks ago.

No, I could not find any mention if it in the instructions. I just discovered it by accident really, just trying to see if I could get Minimus to say put :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

First Review of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Starscream

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Chuck has a nice goodie for us: a review (first one we've seen) for the upcoming Combiner Wars Leader Starscream!

Take it away Chuck!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Bow down to the King! Ever since Leader Thundercracker was revealed fans were waiting for the inevitable Starscream repaint. Finally in the twilight of the Combiner Wars 2015 line here it is, complete with crown. For those new to this Jetfire retool (like me) there's a new head, chest, weapons, and wings. For me the main selling point was the crown, I just love how a small piece of TF history has been able to hold on through the years. Definitely worth a pick up.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I dunno, the head, still doesn't scream (ahem) Starscream to me >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Glad to see starscream on video. However, chuck didn't bother showing it with all the armor bits equipped in jet and bot mode. That's a glaring omission.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby thanos13omega » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Motto: "The heavens will run red with blood, and in the end i will stand triumphant."
Weapon: Atom Scrambler
Holy already empty wallet batman! I have jetfire, and wasn't really planning on getting these(seekers) but i am a sucker for the jets. The only things i would have like are; hide the wheels on the legs with out the armor and the one time "chrome would have been good was on that crown but no we got a jetfire with it? And for the price point we should see chrome and the "jet pack"
thanos13omega
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

It's that simple."
thanos13omega wrote:Holy already empty wallet batman! I have jetfire, and wasn't really planning on getting these(seekers) but i am a sucker for the jets. The only things i would have like are; hide the wheels on the legs with out the armor and the one time "chrome would have been good was on that crown but no we got a jetfire with it? And for the price point we should see chrome and the "jet pack"

It's true that replacing the mask and jetpack with the crown and null rays seem like a cheapo trade-off. I don't mind the no-chrome, but it would have been really appreciated on the crown.

I would really have liked to see how Screamers look with the armor bits. Leaving this step out was a lazy disservice.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:02 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
thanos13omega wrote:Holy already empty wallet batman! I have jetfire, and wasn't really planning on getting these(seekers) but i am a sucker for the jets. The only things i would have like are; hide the wheels on the legs with out the armor and the one time "chrome would have been good was on that crown but no we got a jetfire with it? And for the price point we should see chrome and the "jet pack"

It's true that replacing the mask and jetpack with the crown and null rays seem like a cheapo trade-off. I don't mind the no-chrome, but it would have been really appreciated on the crown.

I would really have liked to see how Screamers look with the armor bits. Leaving this step out was a lazy disservice.

I guess the cost of the remolded head, shoulder pads and wing retool plus colors offset the fast pack and chrome?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 pm

It's that simple."
fenrir72 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I guess the cost of the remolded head, shoulder pads and wing retool plus colors offset the fast pack and chrome?

Can't be that. I call greed.

Case in point, FOC Jazz VS FOC Sideswipe. Jazz came first, with a lone itsy bitsy tiny gun. Sideswipe was a repaint remold of Jazz, with the head and part of the vehicle remolded. He came with a HUGE-ASS cannon.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Can't be that. I call greed.

Case in point, FOC Jazz VS FOC Sideswipe. Jazz came first, with a lone itsy bitsy tiny gun. Sideswipe was a repaint remold of Jazz, with the head and part of the vehicle remolded. He came with a HUGE-ASS cannon.

Kinda late but, never ralized that as I didn't get too much into FOC. Gaack! That Jazz sure sucked spheroids! Sideswipe somewhat bearable.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Could it be they didnt put the chrome because the last time they did, all the fans started whining? Takara always had chrome on their version and people bought them for the superior deco. Hasbro tries once and "Aint G1, look at Takara, they know what's up, screw Hasbro". So Hasbro said f#$k it, and now here we are without chrome, thanks!

Anyways...

I think it was Chuck that said that it was too bad all the seekers had the same head. Well I am happy becuase last time they decided to make Starscream have a different head than his fellow seekers, it was for the worse:

So hellscream999, would you rather have that seeker head over this one? ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 am

william-james88 wrote:Could it be they didnt put the chrome because the last time they did, all the fans started whining? Takara always had chrome on their version and people bought them for the superior deco. Hasbro tries once and "Aint G1, look at Takara, they know what's up, screw Hasbro". So Hasbro said f#$k it, and now here we are without chrome, thanks!

Anyways...

I think it was Chuck that said that it was too bad all the seekers had the same head. Well I am happy becuase last time they decided to make Starscream have a different head than his fellow seekers, it was for the worse:

So hellscream9999, would you rather have that seeker head over this one? ;)

Well, if you really want to know, I think most starscream head designs suck; I really liked Cybertron Starscreams head design if I remember correctly. Prime came pretty close, but that may have more to do with how emotive it was and how it fit the design and scting style of his character in relation to his body design. I honestly don't mind the alternity design too much, then again, I also sought out Injector at botcon this year, after wanting him my whole life, so take of it what you will.

I will say that Prime soundwave had the best head design, very fitting to his character and very intimidating 8)

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 am

I did want to know, thanks for Sharing! And yeah, Galaxy Force's Starscream was SWEET! For me, my favourite seeker head is the alternity one on Thundercracker and Skywarp (and Banzaitron).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

william-james88 wrote:I did want to know, thanks for Sharing! And yeah, Galaxy Force's Starscream was SWEET! For me, my favourite seeker head is the alternity one on Thundercracker and Skywarp (and Banzaitron).

It is really nice, haven't decided whether it works for them, its distinctive, yet they really seem to own it, like an edgy update on their original design :michaelbay:

I think the WfC and FoC design nails it, come think on it; but there was something about the simple design of the G1 character... the simple face sorta hid him, like a facade of false intentions, or something.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Zeedust » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:Case in point, FOC Jazz VS FOC Sideswipe. Jazz came first, with a lone itsy bitsy tiny gun. Sideswipe was a repaint remold of Jazz, with the head and part of the vehicle remolded. He came with a HUGE-ASS cannon.

For what it's worth, FoC Sideswipe was about the time the price of Deluxes went up.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:Well, if you really want to know, I think most starscream head designs suck; I really liked Cybertron Starscreams head design if I remember correctly. Prime came pretty close, but that may have more to do with how emotive it was and how it fit the design and scting style of his character in relation to his body design. I honestly don't mind the alternity design too much, then again, I also sought out Injector at botcon this year, after wanting him my whole life, so take of it what you will.

I will say that Prime soundwave had the best head design, very fitting to his character and very intimidating 8)
How bout the head of this Starscream?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:26 am

Is it the same as Smokejumper?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:28 am

william-james88 wrote:Is it the same as Smokejumper?
And G2 Smokescreen. And RobotMasters Smokesniper.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Is it the same as Smokejumper?
And G2 Smokescreen. And RobotMasters Smokesniper.

BEST NAME EVAR :michaelbay:

I give my CW skydive silverbolts big rifle and call him Smokesniper 8)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:31 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Well, if you really want to know, I think most starscream head designs suck; I really liked Cybertron Starscreams head design if I remember correctly. Prime came pretty close, but that may have more to do with how emotive it was and how it fit the design and scting style of his character in relation to his body design. I honestly don't mind the alternity design too much, then again, I also sought out Injector at botcon this year, after wanting him my whole life, so take of it what you will.

How bout the head of this Starscream?

I'm not against it, but there's something integral to starscreams character and role, that demands he have a full face and be able to pull off a range of complex emotions or something, I dunno Image

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 am

william-james88 wrote:I did want to know, thanks for Sharing! And yeah, Galaxy Force's Starscream was SWEET! For me, my favourite seeker head is the alternity one on Thundercracker and Skywarp (and Banzaitron).

I bet that banzaitron would be a more satisfying experience than the rotf one :-x

After searching for it for literally months and finding the only one I ever saw...

F#$&ing thumbs :-x

F*$k that design :-x

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:I'm not against it, but there's something integral to starscreams character and role, that demands he have a full face and be able to pull off a range of complex emotions or something, I dunno Image
*shrug* He did get a new one:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I'm not against it, but there's something integral to starscreams character and role, that demands he have a full face and be able to pull off a range of complex emotions or something, I dunno Image
*shrug* He did get a new one:

Lol, I have that guy; yeah, I don't know any fiction -except the exerpt from the graphic novel, but it could have worked by reflecting his new character; didn't he get a mental work-over due to that new form?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:40 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:Lol, I have that guy; yeah, I don't know any fiction -except the exerpt from the graphic novel, but it could have worked by reflecting his new character; didn't he get a mental work-over due to that new form?
Haven't watched all of Beast Wars Second yet (still waiting for Karyuudo Fansubs to release their subbed version) so I'm uncertain.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:43 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Lol, I have that guy; yeah, I don't know any fiction -except the exerpt from the graphic novel, but it could have worked by reflecting his new character; didn't he get a mental work-over due to that new form?
Having watched all of Beast Wars Second yet (still waiting for Karyuudo Fansubs to release their subbed version) so I'm uncertain.

Yeah, I just checked, it basically ramped up his persona really hard. He loathes his beast mode and just wants everyone to die, so I think his new face reflects his mental shift :-B

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Z 1:100 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230229 1Z (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr X FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247369 2X (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240190 3C (W/CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics DEC220423 1C Aragones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240110 2F (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr K 1:10 character Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240198 3K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249145 3ZC (CA)Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON