This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFcon USA 2015 Dates Announced: October 16 - 18 in Charlotte, North Carolina

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: TFcon USA 2015 Dates Announced: October 16 - 18 in Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby ScottyP » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Rodimus Prime wrote:Do I have to purchase the packages in advance, or can I just get a ticket at the door?
Yep, you can get door tickets. All I did in Chicago last year was walk up when I got there and bought a pass for the weekend, no toys and such required and it only took a few minutes.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

TFcon 2015 Charlotte Guest Update - Gregg Berger

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:23 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
TFcon Charlotte have added another guest to their line-up for the USA event in October - none other than the big lump of a dinobot himself, or his voice at least, Gregg Berger! Find out what the organisers have to say about the man behind Grimlock - and many more characters - below, and head here to book your tickets now.

We are happy to welcome the voice of Generation 1 Grimlock Gregg Berger to TFcon Charlotte. He also voiced Skyfire (Jetfire), Long Haul and Outback in the same series. He returned to the character of Grimlock for the Fall of Cybertron video game as well as the upcoming Transformers: Devastation.

Gregg will be taking part in Q&A panels and autograph sessions with the attendees of the world’s largest fan-run Transformers convention all weekend long.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TFcon USA 2015 Dates Announced: October 16 - 18 in Charlotte, North Carolina

Postby Optimizzy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:41 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
well, Im probably going to go. anyone else?
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:22 am

Optimizzy wrote:well, Im probably going to go. anyone else?
A healthy amount of site staff will be there, including at least four of us from the podcast. So yeah, plenty of folks going to be there! I'm hyped.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Optimizzy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:15 am

ScottyP wrote:
A healthy amount of site staff will be there, including at least four of us from the podcast. So yeah, plenty of folks going to be there! I'm hyped.

Awesome. It will be cool to meet you guys in person.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:19 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
It's fairly cheap, it sounds like a lax environment, instead of the stressed out atmosphere BotCon has become, and it's only an 8-hour drive for me. I love Transformers and road trips, and I've decided to get more socially involved with fellow fans. Count me in! :D
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:30 am

ScottyP wrote:

Anyone feel like paying for my plane ticket..? :(
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Redneck Grimlock » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:18 am

Motto: ""Me Grimlock want to blow stuff up"!"
Weapon: Shotgun
I can't wait to go! I only live an hour from Charlotte and it'll be my first Transformers convention! The fact that Gregg is gonna be there is pretty cool too.
Redneck Grimlock
Mini-Con
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Va'al wrote:Anyone feel like paying for my plane ticket..? :(
Can't you swim? >:oP
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Its times like this that I wish I had infinite money. Also, when the mortgage is due. And when botcon rolls around.
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Va'al » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 am

Optimizzy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Its times like this that I wish I had infinite money. Also, when the mortgage is due. And when botcon rolls around.

Time, too, would be handy. Term starts again in October, so planning would have to be very tight. And the faculty still hasn't let TAs know our hours for this coming year. :(

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:Anyone feel like paying for my plane ticket..? :(
Can't you swim? >:oP

I could start now. :-?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I'd throw in $50. Not joking.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

TFcon 2015 Charlotte Guest Update - Corin Howell

Postby Va'al » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Yet another update from TFcon USA, taking place in Charlotte, NC, this October. The official site has announced another guest for the event: newcomer Transformers: Windblade artist Corin Howell! If you haven't seen her work on the series yet, make sure to check out our interview here.

TFcon is happy to welcome Transformers comic book artist Corin Howell to TFcon Charlotte. Fans will recognize her work from IDW’s latest Windblade miniseries.

She will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Va'al » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:30 am

Yet another update from the folks over at TFcon Charlotte, featuring another guest update for the October event. Hide your favourite character and drag out your pop culture references: James Roberts is coming! Find out what the event organisers have to say about the IDW Transformers writer below, too.

We are very pleased to welcome James Roberts the writer of the fan favorite comic book series Transformers More Than Meets The Eye to TFcon Charlotte 2015. Mr. Roberts will be taking part in Q&A panels and autograph sessions with the attendees of America’s largest fan-run Transformers convention and will have select scripts available.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Optimizzy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:38 am

oh man! thats awesome!!!
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I am fully excite at this news.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:52 pm

I need to figure out what else to get autographed, got MTMTE and LSotW #1 in Chicago. Something absurd, perhaps?
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Transformers Artist Alex Milne to attend TFcon Charlotte 2015

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
TFcon USA has announce yet another guest for their show this year at Charlotte, North Carolina! This time it is none other than the fan favorite artist for IDW's Transformers: More than Meets the Eye, Alex Milne!

TFcon is very pleased to welcome Alex Milne to the TFcon Charlotte guest list this year.

Alex is the primary artist for IDW’s fan favorite Transformers: More than Meets the Eye comic book. He will be attending all days and offering prints and commissions to attendees all weekend long.

Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6

TFcon Charlotte Guest Update - Casey Coller

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 am

The latest update from TFcon Charlotte, the US section of the largest fan-run Transformers event, comes in the shape of one IDW artist Casey Coller! Check out below more info, and the exclusive convention comic variant cover for The Transformers #45 he'll also be contributing, too.

We are pleased to announce that Transformers comic book artist Casey Coller will be attending TFcon Charlotte 2015. Casey is known to fans for his work providing variant covers for IDW’s Robots In Disguise and More Than Meets the Eye comics as well as many one-shot issues. He will be selling prints and offering commissions to attendees all weekend long and will be available to sign the Transformers #45 TFcon Charlotte/Acme Comics Exclusive Cover Variant which he created.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

TFcon Charlotte Guest Update - Brendan Cahill

Postby Va'al » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 am

Yet another comics guest update from the fine folks over at TFcon USA - taking place in Charlotte, NC, this October. Brendan Cahill, regular guest artist and cover artist on IDW's More Than Meets the Eye has been confirmed as attending the event! Check out more here and below, and make sure you have your tickets at the ready.

TFcon is happy to welcome Brendan Cahill to TFcon Charlotte. Fans will recognize his art from various issues of both Transformers ongoing #21, #25, #27, #29, Robots in Disguise #7, 2012 Annual and More than Meets the Eye #12, #27 and #40.

He will be in attendance all weekend and offering prints and commissions to the attendees.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Josh Perez Transformers Print

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:00 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Josh Perez (dyemooch), who works on colours for IDW's Transformers comics, has revealed the new print he will have available at conventions starting with TFcon Charlotte.

He revealed the print today on his facebook page with the accompanying message:

dyemooch wrote:Print for TFcon Charlotte and onwards; wanted to make a print of some of IDW's Transformers cast but with their QTF models(with a bit of IDW flare)!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Transformers Writer Flint Dille to attend TFcon Charlotte 2015

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:19 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
TFcon just annouce yet another guest for TFcon US - taking place in Charlotte, NC, this October. And this time it is writer and story editor Flint Dille who wrote episodes for Sunbow Productions in the 1980s, including The Transformers!

We are very pleased to announce Flint Dille as a guest at TFcon Charlotte 2015. Flint is a writer and story editor who wrote episodes for numerous Sunbow Productions in the 1980s, including G.I. Joe, Inhumanoids, Visionaries, and The Transformers. As a story editor on the original Transformers cartoon, he was responsible for approving and supervising the writing of scripts, as well as maintaining continuity, and developing the origin of the Transformers. He is also the co-writer of IDW’s The Transformers: Autocracy and its two follow-up series, Monstrosity and Primacy.

TFcon Charlotte – America’s largest fan-run Transformers convention will be the weekend of October 16th to 18th, 2015. TFcon Charlotte will take place at the Embassy Suites Charlotte Concord.

Remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6

TFcon Charlotte Guest Update - Dan Gilvezan

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 am

Not long left now for TFcon USA, in Charlotte, and yet we have received another guest announcement: the voice of Bumblebee from G1, Dan Gilvezan! Read more below from TFcon HQ, and make sure to let other Seibertronians know if you'll be attending.

We are happy to welcome the voice of the Generation 1 Autobot Bumblebee Dan Gilvezan to TFcon Charlotte. Also known as the voice of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the 1981 animated series, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, he also voiced Goldbug, Hot Spot, Outback, Rollbar, Scamper, Skids and Snapdragon in Transformers Generation 1 and has returned to the character of Bumblebee for the upcoming video game Transformers: Devastation..

Dan will be taking part in Q&A panels and signing for the attendees of the America’s largest fan-run Transformers convention all weekend long.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Optimizzy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Any one else going? Ill only be able to be there for Saturday but I hope to see some forum members while I'm there.
Optimizzy
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER HOT SHOT 14" tall Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 New"
POWER HOT SHOT 14" ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON