This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:24 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
All things considered, as it stands right now, I have very little faith in this movie. I was kinda hoping it would get better with the total switch-out of the writing staff, but it seems like it's still going to hell. I mean, really, "Sqweeks?" Doesn't the franchise have enough screen-worthy characters that are already established? And Rom the Space Knight? Totally unnecessary. And if there is any truth to the rumor that this story will revolve around King Arthur and the Knighs of the Round Table, I'm just going to expect a movie version of "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court." They made a big deal over the new writers, and even I could write a better story to be put on the screen than what we're getting. I have seen all the Bayverse films in theaters,a nd I will most likely see this one as well (and that's all that matters to Bay), but the live action movies are seriously approaching Beast Machines territory in terms of poor quality stories and characters.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:And Rom the Space Knight? Totally unnecessary.
That's more of just a theory crafted by this site's news staff.

The only official info we have about Rom is his participation in IDW's new multi-property Revolution event, which is unrelated to the movies, fictionally speaking.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:29 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Speaking of ROM, I know IDW is investing heavily in 80's properties for its "Revolution" event, however I heard from my local owner that Micronauts (already on issue 3) is not selling well at all...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
We got a new actor on the role via The Transformers Instagram!

Seems to be part of that new military that Lennox also seems to be part of.

I welcome Santiago Cabrera to Transformers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSfP9EAIi_/

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Santiago Cabrera Joins Cast of Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronians Bronzewolf and Deadput have sent us notifications that the official Transformers: The Last Knight Instagram account has revealed the latest cast addition for the movie: Santiago Cabrera! Cabrera was a regular in British series Merlin (hmmmm concidence?). From the looks of the image below, he seems to be part of the same team as Lennox/Duhamel. What do you think so far? Let us know in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:All things considered, as it stands right now, I have very little faith in this movie. I was kinda hoping it would get better with the total switch-out of the writing staff, but it seems like it's still going to hell. I mean, really, "Sqweeks?" Doesn't the franchise have enough screen-worthy characters that are already established? And Rom the Space Knight? Totally unnecessary. And if there is any truth to the rumor that this story will revolve around King Arthur and the Knighs of the Round Table, I'm just going to expect a movie version of "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court." They made a big deal over the new writers, and even I could write a better story to be put on the screen than what we're getting. I have seen all the Bayverse films in theaters,a nd I will most likely see this one as well (and that's all that matters to Bay), but the live action movies are seriously approaching Beast Machines territory in terms of poor quality stories and characters.

after the first one i knew these movies were doomed, funny thing is everyone gets worse and worse. U say this movie sounds terrible yet ur stil going to pay Bay money to see it........well thats the problem right there, maybe if ppl like yourself stopped going to see these piles of dung, maybe they would have let go of bay and went another proper direction. As it stands ppl like droves of zombies still go them. :HEADHURTS:

:BOT: :CON:
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:after the first one i knew these movies were doomed, funny thing is everyone gets worse and worse. U say this movie sounds terrible yet ur stil going to pay Bay money to see it........well thats the problem right there, maybe if ppl like yourself stopped going to see these piles of dung, maybe they would have let go of bay and went another proper direction. As it stands ppl like droves of zombies still go them. :HEADHURTS:

For what its worth, I thought AoE was better than RotF & DotM. But still. If nobody in the United States paid money to see the last Transformers film, it made $858M total foreign gross, and would still be getting a sequel. I don't hate these films. But for fans that do, unfortunately not going isn't going to stop them from being made, unless somehow you can convince everyone in China not to go.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Mr_Autobot411 wrote:

after the first one i knew these movies were doomed, funny thing is everyone gets worse and worse. U say this movie sounds terrible yet ur stil going to pay Bay money to see it........well thats the problem right there, maybe if ppl like yourself stopped going to see these piles of dung, maybe they would have let go of bay and went another proper direction. As it stands ppl like droves of zombies still go them. :HEADHURTS:

So your saying that people that like them should stop seeing them?

I know the argument that the movie is not out yet has been done to death but it is the case still.

Just because it's likely to be bad doesn't mean it's going to be bad I'm still going to give the movie a chance I mean I give all Transformers media a chance before I say I don't like it.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Deadput wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:

So your saying that people that like them should stop seeing them?

I know the argument that the movie is not out yet has been done to death but it is the case still.

Just because it's likely to be bad doesn't mean it's going to be bad I'm still going to give the movie a chance I mean I give all Transformers media a chance before I say I don't like it.

if u like it go see it, its ur damn money. My point was the dude that said it looks like crap, then he says hes gonna see it , just dont get that logic. and yes the chinese love the crappy bay movies and its all about money not good film or art etc. I bet u if the North american box office took a massive hit u would def see changes.........i for one know its gonna be crap cuz they all have been! lol. :BOT: :CON: Im more looking forward to the Combiner wars show
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
London, Anthony Hopkins, Santiago Cabrera, Merlin! How British can this film get? Are we going to have a teacup scene with the Autobots or humans, talking about how those bloody Decepticons are at it again? >:oP
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 6

Postby JazZeke » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:London, Anthony Hopkins, Santiago Cabrera, Merlin! How British can this film get? Are we going to have a teacup scene with the Autobots or humans, talking about how those bloody Decepticons are at it again? >:oP

Don't worry, they won't be able to achieve Maximum Britishness without cameoing Doctor Who, and the BBC is too classy to let that happen.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
They'll only achieve maximum britishness if they don't visit any EU countries
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:10 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Kurona wrote:They'll only achieve maximum britishness if they don't visit any EU countries

I believe we call that a royal zinger

Also optimalOptimus if you want to see if that stereotype is true, I invite you to our country, I can guarantee you'll be surprised ;-) :-P and perhaps a little horrified.

Anyway I doubt that any of that plot involving merlin and Arthur is true, that's just people jumping to conclusions about the title and shooting locations. The Rom theory has more going for it. Speculation is fun though.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Transformers: The Last Knight Drift Mercedes AMG GT R Mode Revealed

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:45 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian ScottyP has pointed us towards the official Michael Bay Twitter account, through which we have our first look at returning character Drift in his vehicle mode: a black and red Mercedes AMG GT R! Check it out in the mirrored image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby SeventhSage » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:06 am

Looks great! These people really wanna sell toys!
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:11 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Beautiful
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:13 am

Probably trying to bring it closer to both the IDW Drift and RiD Drift in that he now has a warmer red colour rather than a cold blue.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:22 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bye bye Bugatti. We'll miss you.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:29 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Can't wait to see the toy =P~
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Microraptor » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:34 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Cybertronians must really like Mercedes cars. This is the fourth movie bot to turn into one.

Not complaining though, it's a very pretty car.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Kurona wrote:Probably trying to bring it closer to both the IDW Drift and RiD Drift in that he now has a warmer red colour rather than a cold blue.

AOE Drift was originally going to be orange and black, but they had to go with blue and black, due to the fact they couldn't find enough orange and black Bugatti's for filming.

Glad to see they finally got their wish.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:57 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Probably trying to bring it closer to both the IDW Drift and RiD Drift in that he now has a warmer red colour rather than a cold blue.

AOE Drift was originally going to be orange and black, but they had to go with blue and black, due to the fact they couldn't find enough orange and black Bugatti's for filming.

Glad to see they finally got their wish.

oh, cool

I guess that also explains why RiD Drift is orange and black rather than the AoE blue or IDW white and red.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think I like the red/orange and black more than the blue
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:17 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I think I like the red/orange and black more than the blue

They did too considering that was going to be his original colors before they had to make it blue.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Two questions here. Will he retain his triple changer ability? Will they acknowledge the change in alt modes or ignore it. Most likely the latter.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON