This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Presumably
Yeah, the movie wasn't fully clear on the matter (probably to keep the audience in awe and wonder over the "mysterious" and "legendary" nature of the knights), but it seemed to imply that Optimus was part of the same order of these knights, what with Lockdown both aiming to capture all of the knights (with Optimus among these prized captives of his) and pointing out how Optimus was "built" rather than "born", which to me sounds like that was to mean that Optimus and the other knights were made directly by the Creators themselves rather than born from the AllSpark.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
SpacerAM2 wrote:
well I don't have to agree with you either. I notice bay's design are trashy with pieces of metal scribble garbage sticking out. it's ugly and sloppy. too ugly for my liking. it is so unoriginal and uninspiring. plot, shaky action scenes and dialogue included. that is my opinion. whether you accept it or not.

When did I say I was right and you have to agree with me?

I'm stating my opinion the films might not be the best but at the very least they try to be original and they are entertaining one way or another.

Bay doesn't designs the transformers maybe you should find out who does Bay just approves of them to be used in the movies but seriously I rather have the sharp smooth designs then block fat bricks for the millionth time in the 30 years Transformers have existed said designs are not bad but they are boring.

Believe what you want doesn't necessarily mean anything our opinions don't matter at the least no other person on the Earth will ever actually care about our opinions on this.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Presumably
Yeah, the movie wasn't fully clear on the matter (probably to keep the audience in awe and wonder over the "mysterious" and "legendary" nature of the knights), but it seemed to imply that Optimus was part of the same order of these knights, what with Lockdown both aiming to capture all of the knights (with Optimus among these prized captives of his) and pointing out how Optimus was "built" rather than "born", which to me sounds like that was to mean that Optimus and the other knights were made directly by the Creators themselves rather than born from the AllSpark.

We are probably going to get some answers for this since they have been building it up in AOE.

I remember reading somewhere in an interview or something along the lines on this website that the Dinobots were originally going to debut in this film but Hasbro wanted them in AOE probably because of marketing reasons.

Also I kinda hope that Snarl, Slog, Slash and possibly more Dinobots are in this film maybe not as important characters but as a badass group like most Dinobots are in other continuities.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
zko wrote:If the Creators are coming to invade Earth, then this could be an Optimus and Megatron/Galvatron "team up" movie like some of the older shows where they had to team up sometimes, since maybe Megatron doesn't want to be back under Creator control the same way as Optimus in AOE.

Not sure Megatron will be the main villain this time even if he doesn't team up, since the promo poster shows Optimus going against something that looks like Predaking.

That, or the Autobots defeat Creators early on and Megatron steals some of their powers or tech.

Erm i dunno if the creators(presumably the Quintessons) are coming to earth!(yet again! or did you not see the start of AOE?) because didn't Optimus fly off(hopefully on his way to Cybertron) at the end of the movie? so surely he'll meet the Quintessons along the way! which would negate the need for them to come to earth.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Presumably

I took it as Prime was one of the original knights too, so that was what I was running with. Would make sense too seeing as how he is supposed to be powerful and mighty as he is
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers: The Last Knight Set Images of Vehicles, Prime 180 Spin Feature

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertron.com was given exclusive access to the set of Transformers: The Last Knight and now we bring to you our first set of news in the form of 2 videos taken on set! The first video features the main cast of vehicles, including the Western Star alternate form of Optimus Prime, the Chevrolet Camaro of Bumblebee, the Mercedes of Drift, the Ford Mustang Police car of Barricade, and the towtruck alternate form for Onslaught! The videos feature some close up shots of the different vehicles, and even show Optimus Prime doing a 180 degree spinout! Check out these exclusive videos below, and stay tuned for even more The Last Knight news!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Ebonyleopard wrote:That's Megatron? Why isn't he Galvatron?
Because he never was Galvatron. Galvatron is a KSI clone of Megatron.
"Within that manmade prototype I fought, I sensed the presence of Megatron."

"KSI might'a named the body the snappy name a' 'Galvatron', but that's just Megatron reincarnated."

Of course the "presence" of Megatron was there. KSI copied his brain and put it into a body that Megatron himself manipulated the KSI scientists into building. But without his spark, which was stated as a Transformer's soul, Galvatron cannot be Megatron. He himself said during the fight, he did not have a soul. So what happened to Megatron's spark? It was never specifically stated that it was destroyed at the end of DoTM. Prime ripped his head and spine out, and there were a lot of sparks, but that doesn't necessarily mean the spark was destroyed. And if indeed it WAS, then it's impossible for Galvatron to be a sentient reincarnation of Megatron, as a Transformer defines it, because there is no soul present if there is no spark present. So I stand by my statement, Galvatron is NOT actually Megatron, only a copy of him. And the question remains: where is Megatron's spark? We know where the head is. At KSI. Where is the spark?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rodimus Prime wrote:Of course the "presence" of Megatron was there. KSI copied his brain and put it into a body that Megatron himself manipulated the KSI scientists into building. But without his spark, which was stated as a Transformer's soul, Galvatron cannot be Megatron. He himself said during the fight, he did not have a soul. So what happened to Megatron's spark? It was never specifically stated that it was destroyed at the end of DoTM. Prime ripped his head and spine out, and there were a lot of sparks, but that doesn't necessarily mean the spark was destroyed. And if indeed it WAS, then it's impossible for Galvatron to be a sentient reincarnation of Megatron, as a Transformer defines it, because there is no soul present if there is no spark present. So I stand by my statement, Galvatron is NOT actually Megatron, only a copy of him. And the question remains: where is Megatron's spark? We know where the head is. At KSI. Where is the spark?

Be cool if they did a 'Spark of Darkness' thing with it :twisted:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Beast Wars Megatron has it. Waiting for Optimal Optimus to come along and fix things any time now.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Seibertron wrote:Beast Wars Megatron has it. Waiting for Optimal Optimus to come along and fix things any time now.

Here he is to save the day :KREMZEEK:

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby JazZeke » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Deadput wrote:
SpacerAM2 wrote:I don't like any of their designs. I never liked Bay's approach from the start. Bayformers is forgettable and it stinks. which it is a shame. :BANG_HEAD:

In your opinion.

I like the movie designs since they try to be unique compared to the blocky gundam g1 look I'm getting sick of.

Seriously though wheel feet were some of the best things to come out of there.

Yeah, honestly, wheel feet were a fantastic idea.

Yeah but the movieverse didn't "invent" them.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:59 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
JazZeke wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Deadput wrote:
SpacerAM2 wrote:I don't like any of their designs. I never liked Bay's approach from the start. Bayformers is forgettable and it stinks. which it is a shame. :BANG_HEAD:

In your opinion.

I like the movie designs since they try to be unique compared to the blocky gundam g1 look I'm getting sick of.

Well, those are a singular wheel in place of legs, and (in that mode) non-moving treads for feet respectively. Bayverse was kinda the first to think of having normal legs with wheels for feet that act like roller skates.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:02 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Beast Wars Megatron has it. Waiting for Optimal Optimus to come along and fix things any time now.

Here he is to save the day :KREMZEEK:

Put it in jet mode with the arms forward....and you've got that mode too ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby X3ROhour » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:38 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Roadbuster wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:It doesn't even matter much.
Michael Bay will frel it all up anyway.

When is he going to go away?
>:oP

Thing is he tried to leave after DOTM. Hasbro keeps bringing him back.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:HEADHURTS:
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby X3ROhour » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:41 am

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Deadput wrote:

In your opinion.

Well, those are a singular wheel in place of legs, and (in that mode) non-moving treads for feet respectively. Bayverse was kinda the first to think of having normal legs with wheels for feet that act like roller skates.

since movie 1s Bonecrusher vs bus roller derby, aahhhhhhh.
there are occasional goodnesses in the din of BOOMs.
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander

Postby dragons » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 am

Horrid sounds like truck with engine running
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby X3ROhour » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:08 am

1. I sorta like the movie designs but,
2. They seem like they are missing their out casings but...
3. The toys suck.
X3ROhour
City Commander

Postby KennethAkfaer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 am

Motto: "SMS is the right of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Z3ROhour wrote:1. I sorta like the movie designs but,

Yeah, I love the Ultron-Meg as well. I love all Megs actually...

Z3ROhour wrote:2. They seem like they are missing their out casings but...

They were missing their out casings since movie 4...but...

Z3ROhour wrote:3. The toys suck.

Hastak will bring their out casings back buy giving them..."out casings" :lol: :lol: :lol:

We may see a Aline-Shockwave or a Predator-Scourge :-D :-D :-D
KennethAkfaer
Mini-Con
Buy from KennethAkfaer on eBay
Alt Mode: iPhone
Strength: 1
Speed: 5
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby tffan01 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:37 am

Megatron is an improvement from the old skeletal design, I never really liked Transformers having gaping holes in their bodies (for example Blackout's legs).
tffan01
Mini-Con

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:48 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Now, we have Bumblebee:

This is the first design I can honestly say I'm disappointed or underwhelmed by. I liked his AOE design much better. His AOE look is probably the only Bumblebee design in the history of Transformers I've genuinely liked.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:51 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Lil undecided on Bumblebee. He's got his old look back just updated to the new car model. While I always liked his general look I really liked his AoE body type a lot too and hoped that would get some more use (I love the Deluxe toy also) Ah well, he still looks cool.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:58 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Well... that sure is a design that exists.
Not entirely sure what else to say. He's... looking a lot like he always does.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, the official TF5 Instagram has been doing some big reveals lately, sharing almost all of the main cast of Autobots and a few Decepticons, including Megatron himself. Today they've shared one Autobot that we're all familiar with, Bumblebee! He's been the star of the past 4 Bayverse movies, and he returns for the Last Knight with a brand new Camaro alt mode, and a re-vamped robot mode! It doesn't look too different than his previous robot forms, especially his look in Age Of Extinction. However, you can see some different elements from his new Camaro mode now included. He appears to have that retracting battle mask feature, same as his previous incarnations. Check him out below!

Leave your thoughts in the comments, do.you.like this design more or less than his 2010 design? Or his Age Of Extinction design? And remember to keep those optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com for all the latest and greatest Transformers news.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Tyrannacon » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Looks like an atypical and almost recognizable design for Bumblebee from his previous incarnations in the Bayverse at least. I wonder if they're going to change his look again for his solo movie. Gotta sell those toys.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby camzilla51 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm

I can see the dressing room now...

"Alright 'Bee, the costume designer wants to go back to your old outfit, it's what the audience knows. I'm thinkin' classic! I'm thinkin' iconic! It's so YOU, baby! Yeah! Okay here's your motivation: you realized that you copied the look of the guy who was trying to be a copy-cat of you, and that's not really a good message for the kids, so you decided to go back to being yourself. BEE yourself, hey that's good... Get marketing on that, make it a hashtag... Oh, forgot to tell ya, we changed your bra again, nbd, you know the drill." ;)^
camzilla51
Mini-Con
Watch camzilla51 on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #11 var Planet Apes Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220966 (CA) Shalvey"
GHOST RIDER #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230732 (CA) Mack"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #16 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230908 (CA) Parel"
GHOST RIDER #16 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220876 (CA) Acuna (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #2 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220947 (CA) Momoko (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var un ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #35 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211222 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #35 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #29 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210641 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #29 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210903 (CA) Larroca (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230730 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230861 (CA) Land (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #13 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210820 (CA) Romita Jr"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231042 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #14 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BASE #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220999 (CA) Romero"
Punisher War Journ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON