This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TCC and TFSS 4.0 Thread - Mayhem Attack Squad, G.I. Joe, Armada

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: TCC and TFSS 4.0 Thread - Mayhem Attack Squad, G.I. Joe, Armada

Postby durroth » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:34 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
The targetmasters are great, but they're gonna become the new classic seekers at this rate :P
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Powered Convoy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 am

durroth wrote:The targetmasters are great, but they're gonna become the new classic seekers at this rate :P

Because we have 4 uses of one of them and 5 of the other? Let me know when they get to 31 like the Classics Seekers. :)

Randy
Powered Convoy
Vehicon
News Credits: 86

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Powered Convoy wrote:
durroth wrote:The targetmasters are great, but they're gonna become the new classic seekers at this rate :P

Because we have 4 uses of one of them and 5 of the other? Let me know when they get to 31 like the Classics Seekers. :)

Randy

Don't worry, We'll get there :D :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Wreckgar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Powered Convoy wrote:

Randy

How many uses has the Universe Nightstick mould had? (still won't be as many as the Classics seeker one)
Wreckgar
Minibot

Postby durroth » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Wreckgar wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:

Randy

How many uses has the Universe Nightstick mould had? (still won't be as many as the Classics seeker one)

about 10ish, maybe 11. but we have: two sets of targetmaster reuses in the TFSS, two sets in Most Wanted, one guy in adventure... they're being pumped through fast.
durroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby YoungPrime » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Would've bought it if this was a retail release. But this is just one of the things wrong with how Hasbro handles this franchise.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
YoungPrime wrote:Would've bought it if this was a retail release. But this is just one of the things wrong with how Hasbro handles this franchise.

Agreed, sadly I can't afford this; I most definitely would've bought this or any similar set of :CON: at retail - especially in lieu of either '84 team, as much as I like them, I would have much preferred a :CON: team >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Question for TFSS veterans: on the installment plan, how often do they do it? I understand that the first installment is $99, but is it $99 per month? Is it bimonthly?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:57 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Mindmaster wrote:Question for TFSS veterans: on the installment plan, how often do they do it? I understand that the first installment is $99, but is it $99 per month? Is it bimonthly?

The first installment is due when you sign up. Sometime next year you will get the first two figures. After the 2nd figure ships, they will send out an email letting you know when they will charge for the second installment for the next 2. After the fourth figure ships they will do the same for the final 2. They will also charge you shipping and the $5 service fee for each installment so it will probably be $115-$120 each payment. The figure ship 1 per month.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

YoungPrime wrote:Would've bought it if this was a retail release. But this is just one of the things wrong with how Hasbro handles this franchise.

This really has nothing to do with Hasbro except for giving the ok
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

This really has nothing to do with Hasbro except for giving the ok

The point (I think) he was trying to make was that they could have done these in lieu of one of the '84 teams, yet they chose (for better or worse, and of their own discretion) to release figures we've gotten several versions of in the past - and, while I admit it's good for newer fans to get them this way instead of off ebay, it does feel very tired for veteran fans, so it's a very dichotic stance comprising strong positives and negatives >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Needlenose is the one I'm most looking forward to. Looks great in those images. I really hope Quake is the bonus guy so we can just knock out all the smaller TM homage guys at once while we're using the TM guns.
:BOT:
Last edited by Flux Convoy on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Question for TFSS veterans: on the installment plan, how often do they do it? I understand that the first installment is $99, but is it $99 per month? Is it bimonthly?

The first installment is due when you sign up. Sometime next year you will get the first two figures. After the 2nd figure ships, they will send out an email letting you know when they will charge for the second installment for the next 2. After the fourth figure ships they will do the same for the final 2. They will also charge you shipping and the $5 service fee for each installment so it will probably be $115-$120 each payment. The figure ship 1 per month.

Cheers, LC! ;)^

In that case, it would be criminal of me to pass this up... If the other two payments aren't due until next year, then I have more than enough time to save up for that part. I do have enough to get the first installment out of the way, so if other financial responsibilities will hold up for the next couple of weeks, I'll certainly reserve myself a set!

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

That's the installment plan? I thought it all had to be paid during this month! Man, that takes a load off my mind. Thanks!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:38 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:That's the installment plan? I thought it all had to be paid during this month! Man, that takes a load off my mind. Thanks!

You have the option of paying for it all at once if you want to. That does save you $10 in service charges.

LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Okay, so I'm not sure anyone else caught this, but in Ruckus's bio, it mentions that he's used as a sword arm for Mayhem Maximus... In that he can have his swords plug into the sockets used for the combiner kibble? If that's what they meant, I need this thing so badly! That would be insanely badass! I wish I had a sword for a hand...

Also: "Impactor risks life and his remaining limbs"... Wrecker combiner in the works/confirmed?

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Zeedust » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Mindmaster wrote:Okay, so I'm not sure anyone else caught this, but in Ruckus's bio, it mentions that he's used as a sword arm for Mayhem Maximus... In that he can have his swords plug into the sockets used for the combiner kibble? If that's what they meant, I need this thing so badly! That would be insanely badass! I wish I had a sword for a hand...

Also: "Impactor risks life and his remaining limbs"... Wrecker combiner in the works/confirmed?

"Sword arm" usually just means the arm that holds a sword, unless I'm mistaken. But the combiner kibble uses 5mm pegs, so you should be able to replace it with swords or other weapons if you so choose.

As for Impactor's remaining "limbs", I think it's a reference to how the character is iconically missing a hand.

And you don't want a sword for a hand. You'd get a bunch of emails asking how you type with it.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby thundershot » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Okay, so I'm not sure anyone else caught this, but in Ruckus's bio, it mentions that he's used as a sword arm for Mayhem Maximus... In that he can have his swords plug into the sockets used for the combiner kibble? If that's what they meant, I need this thing so badly! That would be insanely badass! I wish I had a sword for a hand...

"Sword arm" is usually referencing the arm of the hand that holds the sword. Since Bludgeon comes with swords, I assumed he would wield one of them.

Remaining limbs is referencing that Impactor only has one hand.

Just logical assumptions, of course... also I would hope if we have one CW Wrecker, we have 4 more on the way...

Edit: ninja'd!
thundershot
Mini-Con

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:That's the installment plan? I thought it all had to be paid during this month! Man, that takes a load off my mind. Thanks!

You have the option of paying for it all at once if you want to. That does save you $10 in service charges.

Yeah. But I don't have the money right now for all at once. It's gonna be better for me in the long-run.

And... I signed up. This is gonna be great! :D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby TF_JW » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:04 am

Robot mode (with color tweaks) and vehicle mode reveal for Ruckus!

https://twitter.com/The_TF_Club/status/633249577915826176/photo/1

ruckusBOTH_web.jpg
ruckusBOTH_web.jpg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 3597 times
TF_JW
Fuzor
News Credits: 33

The 2nd TFSS 4.0 figure - Ruckus

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:29 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
The Transformers Collectors' Club shared a new mock-up of TFSS 4.0 Ruckus in both robot mode with color tweaks since we first saw him and the first time we've seen him in Alt mode! Check out the image we've embedded below and remember the sign up period for TFSS 4.0 is now underway and goes to September 2. Click here to sign up for the subscription service.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:43 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Slick! Those teal details are a neat touch, will they be somewhat metallic to more closely invoke the G1 sticker appearance?
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 am

Anyone else reminded of Cannonball with that color palette?
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Shuttershock wrote:Anyone else reminded of Cannonball with that color palette?
Not really, but now that you mention it the First Aid retooling of that could work pretty well as Cannonball. Or Red Alert (UT Red Alert, not G1).

These molds are just so versatile. Love it.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:38 am

ScottyP wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:Anyone else reminded of Cannonball with that color palette?
Not really, but now that you mention it the First Aid retooling of that could work pretty well as Cannonball. Or Red Alert (UT Red Alert, not G1).

These molds are just so versatile. Love it.

Shame Trailbreaker isn't using the First Aid molding. He'd be near perfect as Armada Red Alert.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #12 Cvr N 1:25 Image Comics 2021 APR210176 12N (CA) Miller (W)Kirkman"
FIRE POWER #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 AUG210014 1B (CA) McFarlane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #52 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220247 52B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B 0224IM256 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #337 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 OCT220216 337B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #337 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #340 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230272 340A (W) McConville (CA) Spears"
SPAWN #340 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 OCT210151 5B (CA) Fernandez 221129A"
KING SPAWN #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #86 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 0224IM327 86C (CA) Wu (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 1023IM387 3C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM448 348A (W) McConville (CA) Carlos"
SPAWN #348 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAM AND TWITCH CASE FILES #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM862 2B (CA) Colak"
NEW!
SAM AND TWITCH CAS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124A"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON