This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
The three writers producers credits:

Eric Calderon (Primetime Emmy Nominee) - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1643748/
FJ De Santo - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1858702/
George Krstic - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1355577/?ref_=rvi_nm

Just going from what I'm hearing from the web until correction that's all.

Interesting way to live life. Hopefully that changes when you get kids and wonder if they should be vaccinated or not ;)

oh shizzlesnit son
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Kurona wrote:A lot of awful things have great names working on them. Great team =/= great product.

Not saying it could of been perfect and I never thought we were getting the holy grail of Transformers media in the first place.

But I expected much better I would rather this have been a paid for product then a free one because we know usually stuff you have to pay for are better quality.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:AAAAARRGHGHGHGHRHGOERgajpjaàrjpbkoàsRFGKPÈs§bkeot, §vbkR

?

If they were able to get those guys onto the show then why is this show still awful as sin?

It's worse then Energon and that's saying something

A lot of awful things have great names working on them. Great team =/= great product.

:lol: Like Heaven's Gate! Or Movie 43.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:For reference: the IMDB credit pages for the entire cast,
Bigger list of the cast and crew. ;)

So basically, after episode 2 we have heard everyone's voice who is involved? *except Devastator* Or is this only a list of VA's that have been released because they don't want to give away any spoilers?

So I guess any chance at an actual Combiner War (like in the first minute of episode 1) Isn't going to happen? Or will they just be voiceless entities, mindless instruments of destruction?

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Victorion and/or Winblade are going to cut through all the combiners like tissue paper if they show up at all....this is just not what I was hoping
for.
Last edited by o.supreme on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I like Jon as Prime, the voice is pretty awesome and I enjoyed the speaking lines.

They are definitely headed somewhere to get Megatron.

Wonder where Victorion will fit into this?

Almost halfway and still only 2 combiners to show up. Bit disappointing there. Would have hoped for more by now.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:A lot of awful things have great names working on them. Great team =/= great product.

Not saying it could of been perfect and I never thought we were getting the holy grail of Transformers media in the first place.

But I expected much better I would rather this have been a paid for product then a free one because we know usually stuff you have to pay for are better quality.

yay for capitalist dogma
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 pm

jON3.0 wrote:I'm still thrilled and honored to be officially working on my favorite franchise and I've always supported the franchise in good times and bad so it continues. There's a few things I wished I could talk about but being under legal constraint prevents me from discussing it on public forums. I did the job I was given to do as it was given me to do and those in charge are happy. As long as the bosses are happy, I'm happy.

Jon...any chance you can get a word in edgewise for a TF:TM 30th anniversary Honest Trailer? It would be a couple weeks late, but better late than never
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 pm

william-james88 wrote:Interesting way to live life. Hopefully that changes when you get kids and wonder if they should be vaccinated or not ;)

Don't plan on having kids or a marriage just saying I want to get my own life on track before anything like that.

If I did I probably wont get my kids vaccinated unless they wanted to because I did not get vaccinated myself when I was a kid due to extreme fear of needles (which I still have) and I'm pretty much fine and I don't get sick often.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:yay for capitalist dogma

Just saying how things usually are on our planet I'm not trying to be arrogant I'm stating facts.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 pm

BACK

ON

TOPIC

THANK YOU ALL
(myself included)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Lynaxx_Pax » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:04 pm

1984forever wrote:I like Windblade as a Nail trying to prevent more war, though the duel was meh.

The good thing is that this series brings Hasbro one step closer to the realization that only a G1 reboot can bring this franchise back to it's former glory.

Leeeet's not be too hasty here. Reboots have a can be very tricky to do right and have a tendency to, well, sour the franchise. I mean, Just look at the powerpuff girls, teen titans GO, and Primus help us, Adult party cartoon :SICK: Given the current agreement with Hasbro and Cartoon Network, a G1 reboot may go down the same path as the former two
Lynaxx_Pax
Mini-Con

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Lynaxx_Pax wrote:Reboots have and can be very tricky to do right and have a tendency to, well, sour the franchise. I mean, Just look at the powerpuff girls, teen titans GO, and Primus help us, Adult party cartoon :SICK: Given the current agreement with Hasbro and Cartoon Network, a G1 reboot may go down the same path as the former two

I know it would, That's why one of my requirements would be that CN have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Gotta say something CW to stay on topic Um..... So....Who do you all think the voice of Superion will be? ;)

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Have to say, this episode was a tad disappointing. Not for the voices (I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're doing a good job Jon) but for the fight scene. It felt like it was there with a few grunt and groans just to highlight the animation.

And that seems to be the emphasis of this series, forget the story, forget the VA's who are getting a shot, lets show off our fancy animation.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Burn wrote:Have to say, this episode was a tad disappointing. Not for the voices (I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're doing a good job Jon) but for the fight scene. It felt like it was there with a few grunt and groans just to highlight the animation.

And that seems to be the emphasis of this series, forget the story, forget the VA's who are getting a shot, lets show off our fancy animation.

Which, all things considered, is pretty shoddy animation.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Kurona wrote:Which, all things considered, is pretty shoddy animation.

I don't mind it. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Tyrannacon wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:I don't think/feel her performance was the issue to me personally. I think the issue here is more how the character was used than how the actor portrayed the character and how she was performed though. Take the actress who did the line's for the Mistress of Flame character, I feel her performance was particularly wooden and no feeling in. Like the lines were just being read with nothing behind them, but then I wonder if it is simply just part of the character.

I'm definitely trying to reserve my major judgement until I've seen the whole thing in entirety. I don't mind reading and talking about first impressions though.

Your first mistake here is calling these people actresses, they aren't professionals. These people Machinima used are all Facebook losers with no Voice Talent or professional work.

This kind of comment is uncalled for. Criticism of the series is fine, but insults towards cast, creators, or other people involved is not welcome here.

Not to mention that quite a few of them -are- qualified actors/actresses.

Thanks Va'al and Kurona. I appreciate the help here.

Anyone that performs in any kind of work produced for entertainment (professionally/independently) is considered to be playing a part which is very much defined as acting. Even parts with no lines and in the background is "acting" actually. Whether or not people are doing it for big budget or no budget, and still are playing a part is acting. They are actors whether professional or independent here. It's a role they are playing and that's what acting is loosely defined as.

What I said wasn't a mistake though, and frankly I am troubled by your lack of respect here regarding people that are trying to entertain others, such as us. That's a hard thing to do for even seasoned people. You can have issues with the performance of course, but lacking respect almost personally for the people behind it when you didn't like their ability isn't exactly a good attitude itself. It is basically an ad hominem attack against these people and that's not good.

OH get over yourself. The fact is none of them are professionals. None of them and the performance they gave is proof of it. You don't have to agree with me (But you'd be crazy not too), but my opinion on it is my opinion.

I have zero respect for talentless hacks who are taking money and work away from REAL voice actors who would have given us a FAR better performance.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Galactic Prime wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:I don't think/feel her performance was the issue to me personally. I think the issue here is more how the character was used than how the actor portrayed the character and how she was performed though. Take the actress who did the line's for the Mistress of Flame character, I feel her performance was particularly wooden and no feeling in. Like the lines were just being read with nothing behind them, but then I wonder if it is simply just part of the character.

I'm definitely trying to reserve my major judgement until I've seen the whole thing in entirety. I don't mind reading and talking about first impressions though.

Your first mistake here is calling these people actresses, they aren't professionals. These people Machinima used are all Facebook losers with no Voice Talent or professional work.

This kind of comment is uncalled for. Criticism of the series is fine, but insults towards cast, creators, or other people involved is not welcome here.

Not to mention that quite a few of them -are- qualified actors/actresses.

Thanks Va'al and Kurona. I appreciate the help here.

Anyone that performs in any kind of work produced for entertainment (professionally/independently) is considered to be playing a part which is very much defined as acting. Even parts with no lines and in the background is "acting" actually. Whether or not people are doing it for big budget or no budget, and still are playing a part is acting. They are actors whether professional or independent here. It's a role they are playing and that's what acting is loosely defined as.

What I said wasn't a mistake though, and frankly I am troubled by your lack of respect here regarding people that are trying to entertain others, such as us. That's a hard thing to do for even seasoned people. You can have issues with the performance of course, but lacking respect almost personally for the people behind it when you didn't like their ability isn't exactly a good attitude itself. It is basically an ad hominem attack against these people and that's not good.

OH get over yourself. The fact is none of them are professionals. None of them and the performance they gave is proof of it. You don't have to agree with me (But you'd be crazy not too), but my opinion on it is my opinion.

I have zero respect for talentless hacks who are taking money and work away from REAL voice actors who would have given us a FAR better performance.

Tumteetum.
Dr Va'al wrote:For reference: the IMDB credit pages for the entire cast, so everyone can stop jumping on the oh so easy bandwagon of 'it's just YouTubers/Facebookers' (whatever that means). They are all, ALL, voice actors. Maybe not long-established, but all professionals. Do they also produce content on YouTube? Yes. So does Steve Blum. So does Tara Strong. Give up.

Abby Trott, Windblade: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7583837/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t1
Anna Akana, Victorion: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4331196/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t2
Amy Johnston, Maxima: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1829217/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5
Frank Todaro, Starscream: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0865092/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t6
Lana McKissack, Mistress of Flame: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572001/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t7
Ben Pronsky, Rodimus Prime: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1408690/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t8
Patrick Seitz, Devastator: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1365137/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t9
Jon Bailey, Optimus: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3929163/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t10
Jason Marnocha, Megatron: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4645694/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t11

The only 'lesser known' are the voices of Computron (Ricky Hayberg) and Menasor (Charlie Guzman).
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:32 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:We already got a G1 reboot. It was called Transformers Animated and I'm not joking. Legitimately was the closest thing to a reboot the G1 cartoon and I still miss that series after 8 years.

I don't think I've read a more incorrect comment in a long...long time....and its scarier that others believe that.

Actually the scary thing is your comment. His was 100% correct.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Those "real" voice actors? They were nobody at some stage. Kudos to Machinima for giving a leg up to people trying to get into the business.

Or do we just hatch fully qualified professionals from little space eggs now?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:46 pm

william-james88 wrote:I dont think there is something wrong with a Mary Sue character per se, if its done well. For exmample Rey from The Force Awakens is a Mary Sue and there is nothing wrong wtih that. She's a strong female who can handle her own. Windblade is on another level though, filled with angst, just a ball of anger.

Tell me you didn't write that as a serious statement? Rey is fine as a Mary Sue? LOL.... I just have to let that go, but speaking of Galvatron level of crazy....
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

jON3.0 wrote:I'm still thrilled and honored to be officially working on my favorite franchise and I've always supported the franchise in good times and bad so it continues. There's a few things I wished I could talk about but being under legal constraint prevents me from discussing it on public forums. I did the job I was given to do as it was given me to do and those in charge are happy. As long as the bosses are happy, I'm happy.

I must have to look up happy again, apparently I've been wrong... Because I must be happy given how bad the series is.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Can we please not try to start dissagreements at every turn? Thank you. Civil discussion is fine but, as Va'al has stated, comments that you know are going cause arguments aren't okay.
Thanks again.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Voice cast and production crew - http://collider.com/transformers-combiner-wars-trailer/

VOICE TALENT

• ANNA AKANA, Victorion. With her 1.8M followers across YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram, Akana is a social media powerhouse. As an actress, she has had roles in Marvel’s Ant Man, Hello, My Name is Doris, and Freeform’s The Fosters.
  • JON BAILEY, Optimus Prime. Otherwise known as the “EpicVoiceGuy,” Bailey is perhaps most recognizable as the current narrator of Honest Trailers.
  • CHARLIE GUZMAN, Menasor. Known best to his 2.6M YouTube subscribers as, “DashieGames,” Guzman has made a career out of gameplay videos. He’s built his impressive fan base by taking games like Grand Theft Auto and Mario Kart, and adding comedic commentary to his gameplay.
  • RICKY HAYBERG, Computron. Ricky is an actor, writer, and the host for Machinima’s franchise show, ETC.
  • AMY JOHNSTON, Maxima. Best known for her work with the production company, Bat in the Sun, Johnston has also cameoed in Machinima’s recent Street Fighter: Resurrection series.
  • JASON MARNOCHA, Megatron. Marnocha is an actor and writer known best for his work on Throne of Atlantis, Deathstroke: Arkham Assassin, and Justice League War Abridged.
  • LANA MCKISSACK, Mistress of Flame. McKissack is perhaps most well known for her YouTube channel, thanks to her comedy sketches. She also has an extensive list of acting credits that includes Four Rooms, The Magic Pearl, and The Passing.
  • BEN PRONSKY, Rodimus Prime. Pronsky is a voice actor with various TV and video game credits. He’s provided the voice to characters in shows like Aldnoah.Zero, and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, and for games such as Dynast Warriors 8 and D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die.
  • PATRICK SEITZ, Devastator. With over 200 credits to his name, Seitz has provided voices for a variety of well-known films, TV shows, and video games. His work includes Inside Out, Monsters University, and Resident Evil: Damnation.
  • FRANK TODARO, Starscream. Todaro is a voice actor with various video game credits. They include Shardlight, Technobabylon, and LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2 where he was the voice of the Buzz Lightyear.
  • ABBY TROTT, Windblade. Trott is a voice actress with credits that include the TV series The Seven Deadly Sins and Miss Monochrome, as well as the video game Killer Instinct.

CREATORS

• ERIC CALDERON, Executive Producer. With over 20 years in animation, Calderon has developed more than a dozen animated TV series, including Afro Samurai with Samuel L. Jackson on SpikeTV.
  • GEORGE KRSTIC, Head Writer. Krstic’s 20+ year writing and producing career has spanned comedy and action animation with big franchises like Clone Wars and Speed Racer, as well as stylish originals like MTV’s Downtown and The Five Killers. He is also the creator of the Cartoon Network series Megas XLR and writes for comics and major video game titles.
  • FJ DESANTO, Writer. As a long itme development and production executive, Desanto has played an integral role in the Batman franchise and for films like Constantine and The Spirit. He has also served as a writer for DC Comics, Boom Studios, Archaia Entertainment, and Shopro Books. Desanto currently serves as President and Head of Development for Silver Fox Entertainment.
  • TATSUNOKO PRODUCTION Japanese production company, Tatsunoko, serves as one of the legendary story-telling forces in Japanese anime and hero culture. They’re known for creating worldwide classics such as Speed Racer and Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets).

So, on the voice acting side, it's mostly YouTube people, minor actors, Jon Bailey, and Patrick Seitz.

And Tatsunoko happens to have done one Transformers cartoon series previously: Sanjou Gattai Transformers Go!, the cartoon whose TFs had zero mouth movement. :P

So, exactly what I said before, a bunch of no talent hacks from YouTube....
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Burn wrote:Those "real" voice actors? They were nobody at some stage. Kudos to Machinima for giving a leg up to people trying to get into the business.

Or do we just hatch fully qualified professionals from little space eggs now?

Don't be silly Burn, they are sent to us by God, y'know? And all those skills they have? Given to them by God.

Or would you suggest regular people, with aspirations and dreams as youngsters, set out to learn a skill, acquire and temper talent, then struggle tirelessly, climbing ladder after ladder, ever higher, until finally being noticed and getting that first job that puts them at the attention and approval of the people?

Say it ain't so :shock:

OK, about the series, I only watched ep 1 and it was on mute. I need to find some time to sit down with it. The animation, for what it is, seemed OK, but I do have issues with Windblade just slicing combiners in half. In terms of world building, it doesn't make much sense to have a character that strong just hanging around.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Interesting way to live life. Hopefully that changes when you get kids and wonder if they should be vaccinated or not ;)

Don't plan on having kids or a marriage just saying I want to get my own life on track before anything like that.

If I did I probably wont get my kids vaccinated unless they wanted to because I did not get vaccinated myself when I was a kid due to extreme fear of needles (which I still have) and I'm pretty much fine and I don't get sick often.

People who don't get vaccinated put the rest of us at risk, thanks for being a part of the problem :)
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON