This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 10 Best Optimus Prime (Convoy) Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 10 Best Optimus Prime (Convoy) Toys

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor (and this week a whole bunch of special guests!). These are our opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here. Now let's get to it!

Top 10 Best Optimus Prime / Convoy toys

This is the 20th biweekly Top TF list Seibertron has published and to celebrate, the whole staff got together to discuss the top 10 Optimus Prime toys (we will go back to regular top 5 lists in two weeks). Optimus being arguably the most popular character in the Transformers franchise has a truckload of toys to his name (as does his Japanese counterpart Convoy). This list will dive into all sorts of eras and aesthetics to give a global view of the great toys this iconic character has to offer. While we can get bogged down by specifics till the cows come home, this list tries to be as straightforward as possible where any toy called Convoy/Optimus Prime counts (Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy) will be for another list since he has his own legacy of toys).

10. Transformers Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime (Fire Convoy)

Burn- "A big shift for Prime as he took on a fire engine. In a way he set the precedent for his successor, Cybertron Prime. He had one advantage though, he could combine with Ultra Magnus to form an even more impressive figure."

William-James88- "This is a beast of a bot and I adore that super mode headsculpt. I really feel this is the point in time where Japan decided to let loose and see how far they could go in terms of complex transformations at that point in time."

9. Transformers Generation 2 Laser Optimus Prime (Battle Convoy)

While the Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime toy was also discussed to be included on this list, it was soon agreed that there was no need with the original toy it is homaging already on the list.

Counterpuch- "Original Lazer Prime is so much better than the RTS version, in my opinion."

Burn- "This is the guy that for years could be regarded as one, if not the best, Optimus Prime. Gone are the days of little articulation. Instead we got a big hulking Prime who embraced the 80's era shoulder pads (he was a bit late to the party though) and also became one of the first toys to come with melee weapons. And he also had a nice trailer that could transform and shoot little round discs that little Johnny would no doubt injure his eyes on!"

8. Transformers Age of Extinction: Generations Evasion Mode Optimus Prime

William-James88- "This toy is ambitious for trying to merge a totally different take on the character's design with G1. It obviously isn't as accurate or the most faithful "movie prime" but that is what I like about it. Instead, it is a fusion of two distinct styles coming together in a perfect marriage. This design to me is not movie Prime but instead G1 Prime in movie form with a full on G1 alt mode and smooth panels where there would have instead been multilayered armour, were this to indulge more in the movie aesthetic. I also adore the total lack of any kibble in either mode, the engineering is top notch here and this was my favourite toy of the entire AOE line."

Instead of a quote, one of our staff members, Shajaki, showed how fond he was of this mold by attempting to buy them all and take pictures of the varied decos. Sometimes a picture (or a few more) is truly worth a thousand words.

7. Transformers Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy

William-James88- "While Optimus Primal is great in his own right, this toy is more what the (G1) Optimus Prime / Convoy character would be as a beast. He has an amazing classic Optimus headsculpt which is coupled with reflective eyes and viking horns honing in on the more barbaric theme this toy is going for. It is also a great example of how fun a shellformer could be, using the shell to fully disguise the robot. While the abundance of new robot detail does mean the shell can be found all over the robot, it looks like G1 Optimus awoke from his slumber during those millions of years on earth and ventured out in the ice age, battling mammoths and skinning them to wear their pelts (it's one of my favourite TF images, it will probably come up again). This is by far one of the most badass molds Convoy ever had and it contains the very first Matrix accessory. If this toy wasn't awesome enough, he has an even more badass deco provided by Hasbro when it was issued as Nemesis Prime"

6. Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Cybertronian Optimus Prime

Mooncake- "Top prime is WFC dlx OP"

William-James88- "I have never seen this level of complexity at the Deluxe class. Instead of making this just a shellformer and calling it a day, the smooth alt mode is a mosaic of smaller panels which merge together from various parts of the robot, such as the legs, shoulder pads, arms, chest and cod piece. It is also my favourite take on what Optimus looked like before coming to earth and it works very well for the character."

5. Transformers Animated Voyager Optimus Prime

Va'al- "Animated Voyager Optimus Prime is a wonder of engineering"

William-James88- "What works so well with this figure is how it is practically a straight up G1 update with the head, arms and legs basically being at the exact same spot they are in the G1 toy. And yet, it feels completely fresh and refined. It is amazing how the toy replicates the hyperstylized look of the show."

4. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime

Burn- "Say what you want about the movie, but it gave us one of the most complex and highly detailed Optimus Primes."

William-James88 "I cannot believe they were able to pull off this toy. The great disparity between the first movie Optimus and the CG model made us think that it would not be possible to showcase the many moving parts of the CG model in toy form, and even less have him transform into a truck. This toy proved that the impossible was not out of reach and that Hasbro was ready to evolve with the brand by making toys for a far more mature audience than before. Along with the engineering wizards at Takara, they did their best to imitate an already conceived character design made for a different medium. And once again, this hyper detailed and hulking Optimus toy transforms into a tight truck which shows barely any sign at any angle that it can transform "

3. Transformers G1 Optimus Prime (Battle Convoy)

Seibertron- "The original Optimus Prime toy is one of the best toys ever. It's a classic toy that will be remembered for decades to come. It is such an iconic toy that it has been reissued or recolored at least a dozen times"

Burn- "It's iconic, he's in a league of his own."

Autobot 032- "G1 wins, hands down. I'm not even a big fan of G1, either, so that should tell you something."

2. Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime (Galaxy Convoy)

Burn- "Top Prime is Cybertron Prime! To me this was a great figure in both robot and vehicle mode. You could transform the cab into its own robot and use the trailer as a base platform, or you could combine him with his trailer to make one big dangerous looking Prime."

William-James88- "This to me is a true update of G1 Prime for a brave new world. He is just as simple and transforms practically the same way. However, he has a bold new look, excellent proportions, is very sturdy as well as jammed pack with new playability features making this both a favourite of young kids and older collectors. The supermode is easy to convert to and can be configured as you wish. I love how unobtrusive all the gimmicks are and how everything fits together perfectly such as the literal back pack (with straps!) and his battle mask."

1. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-1 Convoy and Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 Convoy

William-James88- "These are undoubtedly the best Optimus Prime toys available for Transformers fans. I adore that arm and chest transformation, it's like the G1 animation come to life. These are both complex toys made very intuitive. While MP 10 may be the better of the two, I really feel both deserve this top spot since all MP 10 did was slightly improve over MP 1 (still didn't fix the cod piece being visible in alt mode though). It was the first Masterpiece Optimus which really revolutionized Transformers toys as we know them, giving them a whole new depth and showing us the possibility of reverse engineering a design from a cartoon model and turning that into a toy. This figure paved the way for the masterpiece line and MP 10 breathed new life into the line, turning it into what it is today. Also, you just gotta love that die cast on MP 1, he feels so solid. This was a toy people had been wanting for 20 years and it is still amazing today! "

Mindmaster- "If we're talking top Optimus toys, I'm throwing my hat in the ring for MP10"

Burn- "It's Masterpiece. The title by default says best."

Honorable mentions: Here are some others the staff brought up but that were cut in favor of the others present on this list.

Machine Wars Optimus Prime, RTS Optimus Prime, Power Master Optimus Prime, DOTM Voyager Fireburst Optimus Prime, DOTM Deluxe Optimus Prime, TF: Animated Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime, Voyager Classics Optimus Prime, Prime First Edition Optimus Prime.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 10 Best Optimus Prime (Convoy) Toys

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:10 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
what about classics optimus prime? or CW optimus prime? :BANG_HEAD:
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:14 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Ultra Markus wrote:what about classics optimus prime? or CW optimus prime? :BANG_HEAD:

Everyone has their own preferences.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:18 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
In my opinion, very nice list, some very good primes throughout the years included. Very nice!

Although I do believe classics Prime should have made the list and that the movie primes should have been just a tick higher a piece, considering RotF Prime is probably the most complex prime to date and AoE managed to merge G1 and movie without kibble or funky parts :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby sumowrestler » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:22 am

Weapon: Saber Blade
The two I have is the Powermaster Optimus Prime and G2 Laser Prime. The only thing I liked about the G2 was the disc launcher. The light up sword wasn't too much of a deal for me. I did prefer my Powermaster Prime but keeping Hi-Q in his chest was a bit of a tough one. I'm rather glad the Action Master Prime did NOT make the list in any form. I know Leo Victory wasn't named "Optimus Prime" or "Convoy" but it is an iteration of God Ginari who is also Powermaster Prime if I understand the two characters.
sumowrestler
Brainmaster
Alt Mode: Lion
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 4

Postby trence5 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:24 am

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
I'm a bit shocked classics Prime wasn't even an honorable mention, still a good list though.
trence5
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:28 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Burn wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:what about classics optimus prime? or CW optimus prime? :BANG_HEAD:

just saying those 2 should have been on the list somewhere and some should have not
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:49 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I still dont see whats so great about cybertron/galaxy prime, i dug mine out and fiddled with it for about an hour and still have no clue. Yeah its a good figure but is it great no not by a long shot. I would take that one off the list and put robotmaster prime or Classics voyager prime in its place.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:13 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Personally I found MP1 Prime awful. I paid £90 for it, it was far too top heavy to pull off any decent action poses without falling over and then the right leg fell off. Also the truck mode is junky (they never seem to get the sides right). Never had I felt more ripped off by Hasbro. I bought it for nostalgia reasons as I wasn't buying toys back then and it nearly put me off for good.

AoE Evasion Prime pulls off the G1 cab mode better than any G1 Prime toy does while having a superbly posable kibble-free athletic-looking robot in there.

I agree totally with RotF Leader Prime. I've said before that it's one of the most amazing pieces of Transformer toy design and engineering. I love it.

Classics Prime should be in there somewhere. It brought back the G1 character in toy form in a nicely refreshed and highly playable that was a big reason (along with Classics Rodimus) why I started getting back into Transformers in 2006 after the false start from MP1 Prime (and then the 2007 movie really grabbed my interest back into the toyline and I had to finally admit I was collecting toys again for the first time since I was a young teenager).

I'm still fond of G1 Powermaster Prime. Yes it's bricky but it's still a fun toy and is the only one of my original G1 toys from my childhood that I couldn't part with during my mass selling some years ago.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:28 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Love the list, and it's nice to see that I have a few of the bots on the list (lol)

Glad to see Fire Convoy on the list as he's a fantastic piece, same with Cybertron Prime. On that subject though, what is the proper placement for the wings on his (Cybertron Prime) super mode? I always thought that the tips pointed up so that the guns slung under his arms.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:39 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Ultra Markus wrote:
Burn wrote:

just saying those 2 should have been on the list somewhere and some should have not

That's why we have the discussion thread for it so people can throw their own lists out there. ;)
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:48 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Why top 10? Why not top 5 like the other lists? I have a top 5 Optimus toy list. And does Masterpiece Prime (either one) even count as a "toy?" I never thought so. But if I have to...

5. Fire Convoy
4. Galaxy Convoy
3. MP-01
2. MP-10
1. RoTF Leader Class Optimus Prime (the best "toy" of Prime ever, IMO)
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:51 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Megatron Wolf wrote:I still dont see whats so great about cybertron/galaxy prime, i dug mine out and fiddled with it for about an hour and still have no clue. Yeah its a good figure but is it great no not by a long shot. I would take that one off the list and put robotmaster prime or Classics voyager prime in its place.

I've never understood the fuss over it either. It's not bad, but it doesn't do anything to stand out. The transformation is too simple, the chunkiness and ratcheting joints make posing it awkward, and the super mode is just a backpack and platform shoes.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:02 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:SNIP

Last edited by fenrir72 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 am

Use your words Fenrir. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:37 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Rodimus Prime wrote:Why top 10? Why not top 5 like the other lists? I have a top 5 Optimus toy list. And does Masterpiece Prime (either one) even count as a "toy?" I never thought so. But if I have to...

5. Fire Convoy
4. Galaxy Convoy
3. MP-01
2. MP-10

We just really wanted to give complainers some extra ammo, so we extended it by five extra figures.

I see it worked. :P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:44 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Superb list! I might have been tempted to put Classics Optimus Prime on there somewhere but truth be told I have no idea where.

Will there be a top 10 Megatron list?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:04 am

Delta Magnus wrote:Superb list! I might have been tempted to put Classics Optimus Prime on there somewhere but truth be told I have no idea where.

Slip me $10 and I'll make it happen. ;)
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:14 am

Burn wrote:Use your words Fenrir. :-P

A single image shows a thousand words 8-}
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:12 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Delta Magnus wrote:

Crap, you beat me to it! :-P :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 am

fenrir72 wrote:

Yeah, except it was coming up as a link.

And even when I look at the image, it still makes no sense on what you're trying to convey. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:55 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Va'al wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Why top 10? Why not top 5 like the other lists? I have a top 5 Optimus toy list. And does Masterpiece Prime (either one) even count as a "toy?" I never thought so. But if I have to...

5. Fire Convoy
4. Galaxy Convoy
3. MP-01
2. MP-10

We just really wanted to give complainers some extra ammo, so we extended it by five extra figures.

I see it worked. :P
What? I'm not complaining. Just curious. Image

Burn wrote:Slip me $10 and I'll make it happen.
That's what she said... >:oP

As for Galaxy Convoy, I put him on my list mainly because of his appearance in both modes. He might have a simple transformation and a brick-ish robot mode, but he still looks imposing and extremely cartoon accurate. And the truck mode is just badass. I really hope the next Chinese Prime after YoTM will be of that mold.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Yotsuyasan » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:10 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, there you are."
My my... A top 10 Optimus Prime list! This is a list that appeals to my interests!

I am a bit shocked at the photos used for G1 Prime, since they weren't truly photos of G1 Prime. That was the one that came in a two pack with a Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime, and the two toys shared the DotM Prime's trailer. (And the G1 cab was modified to accommodate, as otherwise the trailer hitch would not have a peg hole to plug a gun into.)

To compare, one of the photos you used:

A true G1 Prime with his proper trailer:

And the toy the trailer you pictured is properly supposed to go with (may differ slightly as I am picturing the domestically released version of the trailer):

The Evasion Mode Optimus Prime mold is pretty much the only Age of Extinction toy I was even at all tempted by. I never did pick it up, but maybe I shall track one down some day. (Preferably a version with the face plate.)

A few Primes I love that aren't on the list:

Smallest Transforming Transformers G1 Convoy. All of the goodness of the original G1 toy in a bite-sized bot! (Note, mine has been augmented with Reprolabels and a third party replacement for the artillery robot inside the Combat Deck. But even without those, he'd be on my list.)

Powermaster Optimus Prime. Yes, he is a classic example of a G1 brick, but while not as great as the original Optimus Prime, I had one as a kid and have a lot of nostalgia for him. (The one I own now is a Japanese reissue, and thus technically not Optimus but rather Ginrai, but he's still Optimus in my collecton.)

(That final three-way split screen photo also has a G1 Prime in it, 'cause... why not?)

If I were going to include a Movie Prime on my list, it'd probably be the Voyager Class Battle Blades Optimus Prime. Managed to take the complexity of RotF Leader Prime and effectively shrink it down. And no annoying "I am Optimus Prime" over and over again as you transform him! Plus guns and the removable matrix... Overall actually managed to improve upon the already really good Leader Class version.

(Pardon the stock photo of the above. My movie Primes are in storage due to a lack of display room for them, and I have no decent personal photos handy of him to include.)

While maybe not one of my absoloute favorites, the Reveal the Shield Optimus Prime deserves special mention for managing to update the G2 Laser Optimus Prime, and do it in a way that actually doesn't cheat the chest windows! (Note, there's some Reprolabels on this guy, too. And... a new head.)

Sadly, the above didn't come with a trailer. Shame there's nothing we can do about that... cough, cough...

And finally, I would be remiss if I didn't profess my own love for the original Classics Prime mold. Although, full disclosure, he isn't complete without a third party trailer to make him a true update of his G1 equivalent. (And, of course, he has Reprolabels!)

A recreation I did of a G1 catalog shot:

I suppose without the trailer, the Classics Prime would just be a very strong honorable mention. But with it, he is definitely one of my top favorites!

And just to close out this post, remember to vote Prime in the next election!

Last edited by Yotsuyasan on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boy Scouts ½: The adventures of five members of Boy Scout
Troop 192 who, after a trip to China, have lives full of change...

Yotsuya's Shipyard: Star Trek Style Starship
Schematics, Designed by Yotsuya

Yotsuya's Reviews: text & photo Transformers toy reviews!
Featuring the "Classics" Toy Catalogue Project!
Yotsuyasan
Brainmaster
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:12 am

Burn wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:

Yeah, except it was coming up as a link.

And even when I look at the image, it still makes no sense on what you're trying to convey. :-P

Aww common Burn. Don't pretend you don't know those anime emotes ;)
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:15 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I'm glad Animated Voyager made the list, by the way.

Love the guy.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210543 13A (CA) SidVenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221672 1RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210479 10B (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight RAMJET RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Musso 231208R"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200657 8B (A) Miyao (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON