This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:19 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Holy sh!t it's so HOLLOW

Those forearms, those thighs, those everything.

Ugh. Money saved I guess.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:24 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I am doing it wrong then.

Possibly, try wiggling it around a bit. You can kinda feel when it's right. Pretty snug acutally.

Okay, these quotes need to be taken out of context. :-s

But, yeah, I'll add to this that once the gun is wedged in the palm of my UM, with that bottom ledge creating a friction fit in the hand, it's pretty solid. Now, over time, I can see this loosening up. So, maybe you slid in and out of the palm too many times?
Speaking of taking a quote out of context :lol:

That was a bit of a softball, wasn't it? ;) #canplaythestraightman

On TR PW OP, I am bummed they are removing the Powermaster gimmick. I thought it was one of the defining features. I'll still likely get him.

And at this point, I'm not bothered by hollowness any more. Structural integrity and reduction of weight, especially in a leader figure, appeal to me.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:31 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Will Apex/Hi-Q (?) be a power battery or a "face" master? Either way instant buy!

Addendum: Will the Japanese branch of Lightfoot Industry initiate the Godbomber Project? Did Grand send in the blue prints already? :-P
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
fenrir72 wrote:Will Apex/Hi-Q (?) be a power battery or a "face" master? Either way instant buy!

Addendum: Will the Japanese branch of Lightfoot Industry initiate the Godbomber Project? Did Grand send in the blue prints already? :-P

Said in the news post: "This version of the character no longer has a "Powermaster" engine, but instead continues the trend of Titans Return by having a head that transforms. As with Galvatron and Blaster, a "helmet" fits over the standard sized head."
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Gunmetal » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 am

Agamemnon wrote:And at this point, I'm not bothered by hollowness any more. Structural integrity and reduction of weight, especially in a leader figure, appeal to me.

Me neither. I honestly only notice it when I hear other people talk about it.

That said, I do find it odd that they left the inside of the forearms open, since had they left the bottom open instead, it would've been covered with the panels.
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:43 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Hellscream9999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:Will Apex/Hi-Q (?) be a power battery or a "face" master? Either way instant buy!

Said in the news post: "This version of the character no longer has a "Powermaster" engine, but instead continues the trend of Titans Return by having a head that transforms. As with Galvatron and Blaster, a "helmet" fits over the standard sized head."

If you got the gist of my post, it's about the new background of ole Op. If you recall, original Powermaster Op concept actually would have come with "both" engine and headmaster gimmick. Then we got cost cutting and a useless head kibble. Roller/Buggy was supposed to be the head + the humanoid engine.

So is "Apex" Optimus or a separate entity with merged personalities. What happens to the "crest" that makes up the rest of the head? Is the story background on Op such that by merging with a "head" powers him up?

As for all the other complaints on being hollow, they propbably didn't own the original. Aside from the cab torso, almose everything in the Powermaster OP + Godbomber/ Apexbomber was "hollow"
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:52 am

fenrir72 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

If you got the gist of my post, it's about the new background of ole Op. If you recall, original Powermaster Op concept actually would have come with "both" engine and headmaster gimmick. Then we got cost cutting and a useless head kibble. Roller/Buggy was supposed to be the head + the humanoid engine.

So is "Apex" Optimus or a separate entity with merged personalities. What happens to the "crest" that makes up the rest of the head? Is the story background on Op such that by merging with a "head" powers him up?

As for all the other complaints on being hollow, they propbably didn't own the original. Aside from the cab torso, almose everything in the Powermaster OP + Godbomber/ Apexbomber was "hollow"

I have no idea, guess you'll have to wait for the comics, or whatever, to catch up to the titan wars fiction.

As for the hollowness, I only noticed that um was stupidly light, but I feel that it is now the default complaint to go to for people who feel the compulsion to b!tch about new figures.

(and, no, I didn't get the gist of your post, I wasn't around for G1 and never 'looked into' the older figures before)

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
carytheone wrote: Much like Scotty I can shake UM and the main gun holds fine. Must be YMMV thing. I do find the turducken gavel gun is a little squirrely though. But it's been banished to the box of misfit accesorries anyway.

Shaking is fine, its when I bend his ratcheted elbows. Do your stay put when you do that?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:02 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm yeah the exposed hollowness does ruin the overall look somewhat. Anyone got tips on filling those in with a lightweight material? Kinda miss having the cab turn into a smaller Prime to interact with the base too. The robot as is does look decent apart from the already mentioned hollow parts.

Really don't like the Titan mini-figures much. Feel same way about Gen Brainstorm's lil buddy. The original headmasters just looked much better in general shape and appearance in their non-head mode. And this constant helmet thing going on with the larger figures just seems a bit of a cop-out. At least it looks a bit better than G1 Scorponok's awful attempt (the worst thing about an otherwise fun awesome at the time figure).
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:05 am

To Will and anyone interested in the base-building gimmick, I think I've discovered the interlocking method.

Note the strange door hinge clip on blasters base mode ramps:

are the same as the door hinge clips on pm/op's legs:

It would seem that you simply clip the panels together, and you now have a bigger base mode.

It would be cool of hasbro to release official pics of blaster combined with pm/op and maybe fort max, to really show off this gimmick in all it's glory.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:10 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Hm yeah the exposed hollowness does ruin the overall look somewhat. Anyone got tips on filling those in with a lightweight material? Kinda miss having the cab turn into a smaller Prime to interact with the base too. The robot as is does look decent apart from the already mentioned hollow parts.

Really don't like the Titan mini-figures much. Feel same way about Gen Brainstorm's lil buddy. The original headmasters just looked much better in general shape and appearance in their non-head mode. And this constant helmet thing going on with the larger figures just seems a bit of a cop-out. At least it looks a bit better than G1 Scorponok's awful attempt (the worst thing about an otherwise fun awesome at the time figure).

They only do it, so that the bot modes all have proportionate heads across all class ranges while using a universal headmaster figure. I dislike simply because it seems to be the end of ball-jointed necks, which is inexcusable in my books [-(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:14 am

I would kill to see a Nemesis Prime made out of this guy, or, The Fallen with a new helmet to match his War Within headsculpt :PRAY:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:They only do it, so that the bot modes all have proportionate heads across all class ranges while using a universal headmaster figure. I dislike simply because it seems to be the end of ball-jointed necks, which is inexcusable in my books [-(

Same here. I was impressed that they managed that with Brainstorm by using the lil guy's own neck joint (even if they had to do a running change fix for it, my one's the later release so phew). Losing that joint seems like a step backwards.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:25 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:They only do it, so that the bot modes all have proportionate heads across all class ranges while using a universal headmaster figure. I dislike simply because it seems to be the end of ball-jointed necks, which is inexcusable in my books [-(

Same here. I was impressed that they managed that with Brainstorm by using the lil guy's own neck joint (even if they had to do a running change fix for it, my one's the later release so phew). Losing that joint seems like a step backwards.

Well, we don't know it's gone, only that:

-it was a qc nightmare

-they don't seem to have that movement in the cg or in-hand pics

-the helmets definitely don't allow for y-axis movement

At the very least, they seem to have an incorporated mushroom peg for a neck:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Railbomb » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I think that they still have the ball jointed necks it's just some of the helmets restrict that movement.If I recall correctly Blaster still has a full range of movement in his head. Also, does it bother anyone else that his eyes are blue instead of red?
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:31 am

Railbomb wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I think that they still have the ball jointed necks it's just some of the helmets restrict that movement.If I recall correctly Blaster still has a full range of movement in his head. Also, does it bother anyone else that his eyes are blue instead of red?

He has a head swivel, but as the helmet swings up froim behind on a hinge, he definitely won't be able to look up; and no, I give a d@mn about his eye color :roll:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 am

Railbomb wrote:Also, does it bother anyone else that his eyes are blue instead of red?

Kinda. I always did like the red eyes of the PM Prime toy. Made a nice contrast and focal point amongst the already very blue helmet

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby frogbat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
this guy has me really excited. wonder if a mp is in the offing at all...

i really enjoyed combiner wars magnus and when speculation started about this guy I could see the potential and I reckon they delivered pretty well. I can live with the hollowness if it means they save money and can bring us more toys this size. My only pet peeve are the black guns. G1 PMOP or p-MOP had 2 kick ass rifles...

guess 3rd party accessory makers will be jumping up bring something to the market
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Well, that Optimus does look interesting. Still not overly happy about it being a remold, but given how extensive it is, it can possibly be excused :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:54 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Magnus was a great figure despite his hollowness, but Prime looks even better. He's so getting pre-ordered.
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:56 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
wooo... another Optimus... and it has a base mode... >:oP

/intentional lower case for emphasis.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I really hope this figure has the Powermaster component and the cab can transform. I hate when updates to figures take out the gimmicks that made them great.

So not a fan of Generations Thunderwing right?

I dont know, I think my Universe Onslaught is really awesome even though he isnt meant to combine with anyone.

What really bothered me about Thunderwing was the limited arm movement due to the shoulder lasers. Universe Onslaught didn't bother me much since at that time I figured we would NEVER see G1 style combiners.

I'm really disappointed with Prime. I broke the legs off my G1 Prime trying to get it into the back of box pose, so I didn't have an Optimus for a looong time so Powermaster Prime was my Prime. It wouldn't be as big an issue, if it wasn't for the fact that we haven't gotten a PM Prime, let alone a Leader Prime in the Generations line. Same thing with Blaster, if we had a decent G1 update already I wouldn't mind the Headmaster gimmick, and I LOVE Headmasters. FYI the chest piece isn't as retooled as you'd think, looking at UM there are some details that have been painted in. I'm taking a stand and NOT calling this figure Powermaster Prime, who's with me! They couldn't even tool some new guns? By the by, any reason the PM Prime pics aren't in this thread?
Last edited by chuckdawg1999 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:12 pm

I wonder how the helmet flips out of the truck cab? It uses Ums' swivel assembly for the cab, so, not out the back of the cab, there are no hinges on the front or sides of the cab, so the pilot gimmick has been removed too, so there must be a lot of trickery goin' on with the cab roof :-?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:17 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I really hope this figure has the Powermaster component and the cab can transform. I hate when updates to figures take out the gimmicks that made them great.

So not a fan of Generations Thunderwing right?

I dont know, I think my Universe Onslaught is really awesome even though he isnt meant to combine with anyone.

What really bothered me about Thunderwing was the limited arm movement due to the shoulder lasers. Universe Onslaught didn't bother me much since at that time I figured we would NEVER see G1 style combiners.

I'm really disappointed with Prime. I broke the legs off my G1 Prime trying to get it into the back of box pose, so I didn't have an Optimus for a looong time so Powermaster Prime was my Prime. It wouldn't be as big an issue, if it wasn't for the fact that we haven't gotten a PM Prime, let alone a Leader Prime in the Generations line. Same thing with Blaster, if we had a decent G1 update already I wouldn't mind the Headmaster gimmick, and I LOVE Headmasters. FYI the chest piece isn't as retooled as you'd think, looking at UM there are some details that have been painted in. I'm taking a stand and NOT calling this figure Powermaster Prime, who's with me! They couldn't even tool some new guns? By the by, any reason the PM Prime pics aren't in this thread?

Well if you don't like headmasters on blaster, don't swap the heads. It still looks like blaster, quite painstakingly so, so I'm not sure what the problem is; if it the idea that they crammed in a gimmick, you should probably get over it, they've been doing that since armada and I don't see people complaining that G1 did the same thing 25+ years ago >:oP

And they did tool new guns, they're on his shoulders, besides, what's wrong with the beefy guns he has now, no one complained that cw did that for a year and a half :roll:

And the pics are just several pages back...

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
There is so much of that trailer folding up under the arms and around the legs. That is pretty good integration of the extra trailer parts :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #50 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211050 (CA) Hitch"
IMMORTAL HULK #50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr O 1:75 DC Comics 2023 DEC222897 1O (CA) Di Meo (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #63 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comic 2021 FEB210577 (CA)Pacheco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #39 var Marvel Comics 2022 APR220955 (CA) Medina"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #1 var design 1:10 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210801 (A/CA) Ottley (W) Cates"
HULK #1 var design ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #92.BEY var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC218039 (CA) Bagley"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #182 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Haberlin 230915A"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr E DC Comics 2024 1223DC016 144E (CA) Quah (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Superman MAN OF STEEL #2 DC Comics 1991 (A/CA) Bogdanove (W) Simonson 230305A"
Superman MAN OF ST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC161 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230659 (W) Wells (A/CA) McGuinness"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210582 (CA) Hipp"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210798 (CA) Bianchi (W) Cates (A) Ottley"
HULK #1 var 1:25 M ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON