This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:These super early leaks are kind of knocking the wind out of my sails. It's to the point where I find myself looking the other way. It's an odd thing to say, I know. I mean, I like to get a jump on things, but this seems excessive.

It's like if you find out someone is planning a surprise party for you. It's really hard to fain excitement when the moment comes.

I guess the good news is, when the line finally drops, there will still be the excitement of the hunt.

Meh, cw put the wind back in my sails, but now that its ending, they're gone again. RiD's got some okay stuff, but they're not doing the :CON:'s that I wanted from the show (not that I'm watching that annoying mess anymore), stoked for Scorponok, Astrotrain, Skullcruncher, and Wolfwire; that's 'bout all that I've got my sights set on - outside of some hts promotions.

As for the leaks, I enjoyed the piece-meal leaks, what I wasn't a big fan of was the weekly lists detailing everything we'll be getting for the next 2 years - that was too much =;

I really hate the leaks. I think the constant leaks are currently the worst thing about Titans Return. Zmultiplier is currently one of my least favorite people on the internet.

Yeah, I can see that, I guess since I grew up with lego magazines - in which they often teased upcoming lines - that I'm okay with picture fragments :-?
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:29 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Does anyone else think it'd be a good idea from now on to start putting anything regarding leaks in spoilers? Cos I mean, that's what I'm gonna do due to how many people here have expressed their dislike in leaks, and it's not like it's news that came officially from Hasbro. Just seems fair...

This is a transformers news site though. There is a standard amount of traffic but only a handful of people are expressing their dislike of leaks. It wouldnt be fair for those that come here not to get the latest news in upcoming transformers, regardless of where it comes from. If we were only to use official reveals from hasbro, we would only get reveals every 4 months or so. I hope I dont sound inconsiderate but its a bit hard for a news site not to post the news. We do announce them as leaks so anyone who has a filter on their web can ask for it not to show headings called "leak". Or just know that when they read the title not to click.

Well yeah, but... it's not like there couldn't be another thread for discussing leaks so those who click on this thread and have avoided clicking on the news about leaks would have to hear about them.
But if that's not alright then it's cool, I won't keep arguing for it

Making a different thread is a good idea. I will bring it up to the admins. If you see a change in the next time there is a leak, you will know it was thanks to your recomendation. Also, never be shy to tell us how we can improve our site, we welcome all feedback :D
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

New Stock Images for Transformers Titans Return Rewind and Stripes

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:21 am

With the release of Titans Return toys slowly creeping onto us, we now have some of the actual stock images of the toys, rather than renders. These are from Amazon listings which list them all to be currently unavailable. Below you will find the newest stock images for Rewind and Stripes in all their modes. Enjoy!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
These look cool. Might pick up Rewind

On a side note, it seems like a special someone leaked spoilers again....

http://bwtf.com/news/unitewarriors-computron-box
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Come to me Rewind. You are ever closer to my collection :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 am

Autobot tap out wrote:These look cool. Might pick up Rewind

Its not a leak, Takara posted it themselves on twitter and i was currently writing the news post when I saw it. If you see news like this again, please send it to us through the right link (its in my signature) and you'll get a news credit :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:These look cool. Might pick up Rewind

Its not a leak, Takara posted it themselves on twitter and i was currently writing the news post when I saw it. If you see news like this again, please send it to us through the right link (its in my signature) and you'll get a news credit :)

Okay, WJ. :) I'll be on the lookout for news
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:23 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Goddammit IDW and Hasbro. I never thought I could be this excited for friggin' Rewind to the extent of loving every new image of him.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:30 am

Okay so 2 things I noticed on Rewind, I'ts looking like ipad/datapad is going to be the new mode, except Rewind's stickers make him look like a cassette or at least a mini-cassette recorder.

Also, one of the stickers is already out of alignment/coming off in the stock photo. That can't be good.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:46 am

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Also, one of the stickers is already out of alignment/coming off in the stock photo. That can't be good.

Trust me, having seen several Buzzsaw's in the wild already, it's definitely not good...

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:16 pm

The Stripes art looks totally badass.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby Collector Canine » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
fenrir72 wrote:Concerning the bios of the new headmasters. Pardon me if this was discussed already but has Hb released a fiction on them?

Will they be like the "Rebirth" HMs/TMs? The personality would be downloaded in their auxiliary memory box aka their techspec meter while the mobile exo skeletons are piloted by a separate being (human/nebulan).

Or the Marvel way, similar to Rebirth of sorts except the Nebulans are more earthlike

Or the Takara way where the body is inert and the actual "Blurr" is the mobile head?

From the packaging for Titans Return, it seems like Hasbro is doing them like 'The Rebirth', which are my least favorite G1 episodes, so I'm just going to pretend they work the Takara way. I much prefer Takara's fiction for the Headmasters over Hasbro's, anyway.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Courage: 5

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
bluecatcinema wrote:The Stripes art looks totally badass.

Only if the toy was just as impressive. *sigh*
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Hellscream9999 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Also, one of the stickers is already out of alignment/coming off in the stock photo. That can't be good.

Trust me, having seen several Buzzsaw's in the wild already, it's definitely not good...

Nothing Reprolables can't fix, right? And some sticker remover...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Perhaps, but with as many tablet-formers as we will probably be getting, it doesn't bode well, especially for fan favorites. I honestly would have much preferred some simple paint apps to look like circuitry, or something, reminiscent of the foc data-hockey-pucks... *sigh*... such wasted potential :(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Perhaps, but with as many tablet-formers as we will probably be getting, it doesn't bode well, especially for fan favorites. I honestly would have much preferred some simple paint apps to look like circuitry, or something, reminiscent of the foc data-hockey-pucks... *sigh*... such wasted potential :(

I wonder which route Takara will go for the "Data Pad" figures. Maybe they could tampograph some designs on the "screens" instead?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I wonder which route Takara will go for the "Data Pad" figures. Maybe they could tampograph some designs on the "screens" instead?

I would love just big tampo'ed emblems for the faction a'la rotf mixmaster

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Talk about wasted potential, that would be incredibly boring if they just did faction symbols.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:00 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Talk about wasted potential, that would be incredibly boring if they just did faction symbols.

I'm not asking for much from the tablet-dudes, just that they don't use these sh|tty stickers that hasbro's using, all I'm saying is that, if that was all we got, I'd be happy, it's not like I'd be displaying them in tablet mode...

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Hellscream9999 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I'm not asking for much from the tablet-dudes, just that they don't use these sh|tty stickers that hasbro's using, all I'm saying is that, if that was all we got, I'd be happy, it's not like I'd be displaying them in tablet mode...

There's nothing wrong with the stickers that they're using, I own Buzzsaw and have transformed him dozens of times without damaging the stickers. If you don't mess with the edges then they'll be fine, they're no different than any other sticker.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby DeathReviews » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
TR Galvatron is one of the ones I look forward to. It's a vast improvement over the G1 version, which looked nothing like the movie/cartoon version. And even an improvement over the Universe version, which was more like a Rubik's cube puzzle....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Remember not too long ago when we got a look at the stock images for Rewind and Stripes? Well, thanks to A.B.Gee, we have our first stock images of Sentinel Prime, the upcoming triple changing voyager who is definitely not Astrotrain dressed up in orange and wearing a Prime mask. There are 3 images shown in the listing, with the packaging, the train mode and the robot mode. No spaceship mode though. We have mirrored the images below for your enjoyment. Check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Wow, he's both bright and bland at the same time, really wishing that grey was darker, or that the red was darker, as is, he's so bright and un-detailed that everything is lost on him.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deadput » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:32 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Oh cool a Prime that is not a truck and is using two cool gimmicks as well with a cool colour scheme is this not cool guys seeing something somewhat new?

"sees comments regarding opinions on the figure"

Of course the famdom hates it why wouldn't they?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:19 am

Deadput wrote:Oh cool a Prime that is not a truck and is using two cool gimmicks as well with a cool colour scheme is this not cool guys seeing something somewhat new?

"sees comments regarding opinions on the figure"

Of course the famdom hates it why wouldn't they?

Who hates it? I just said the deco is nothing like the renders, and that the colors aren't helping it; guess you missed out on how I've said that I wanted him since he was revealed >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RECI P COOKER Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes cookbook 2019"
RECI P COOKER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMERG THE SAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes spinach plant 2019"
SMERG THE SAD Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LATTE SPICE WHIRL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes Pumpkin Spice"
LATTE SPICE WHIRL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JET SETTER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers passport Hasbro 2020"
JET SETTER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERBOLT Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
SILVERBOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUCKSIE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad Hasbro 2018"
PUCKSIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUAVÉ VERDE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 suave salsa"
SUAVÉ VERDE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOTARAZZI Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets camera 2019"
BOTARAZZI Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKITTER CHATTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters Hasbro 2020 teeth"
SKITTER CHATTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WASABI BREATH Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats sushi Hasbro 2020"
WASABI BREATH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIEBITES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle ball cap 2020"
GOLDIEBITES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Kre-o Capsule RED ALERT Transformers Kreon G1 toy Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
Kre-o Capsule RED ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATSBY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad 2018 Hasbro Baseball Bat"
BATSBY Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON