This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Grahf_ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
The transformation for Star Convoy looks like the arms flip overhead on the shoulder hinges and become the front end. That would make the truck & trailer look fairly long for the most part. Then it looks like the outside of the lower legs flip up on those hinges and fill in the gap similar to G1 Powermaster Prime. There's probably a backpack that we're not seeing that fills in some of the rest.

That's all obvious though for the most part. Now on to the main point, the possible third mode and where it comes from. Look at the inside of the lower legs. Why are there two different color plastics in there? They don't look like they'd be used to fill out the trailer which would normally be grey. The red parts in there look like some sort of wings or cockpit area. If it's a cockpit then I would imagine that the unseen possible backpack would then turn into wings of some sort similar to RID Ultra Magnus. I don't know how it will all come together with the front end of a truck hanging off the back of a aerial vehicle but that's at least why I personally think it's a triple changer and that the third mode is some sort of flying vehicle.

Everything I've seen so far for Titans Return looks great. Strips/Ravage could look a little better in robeast mode but that's about all the complaining out of me. I really love Weirdwolf, Mindwipe and Doublecross so much. They look amazing and have some really good looking transformations.

Wait I did find something else to complain about. I don't much like that Scourge isn't a voyager. I would've loved to have had TR Scourge command two Generations Scourge alongside TR Galvatron with two Universe Galvatron, CW Cyclonus and two Universe/RTS Cyclonus, TR Astrotrain and two Classics Astrotrain and possible TR Octane with two Classics Octane. I also think this because I somehow have two Classics Octane, Universe Galvatron, Generations Scourge, Classics Astrotrain and one of each of Universe and RTS Cyclonus.

On a side note. I've always been pretty bummed that the Classics Octane mold never got any extra love. I was waiting during Universe for Hasbro to redeco it into either Roughstuff and/or Overload. They were doing so many other Micromaster updates at the time and Octane would've been pretty good for both. A truck with a trailer that could also become a jet. Just like if we ever get a Broadside/Tidalwave (there was a rumor for that happening soon too right?), I'd like to also see it become Flattop. An aircraft carrier that can also become a jet. Perfect fit! Poor Erector though, he really only has the one alt mode so that Cybertron Mudflap retool is all he'll ever need.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby MGrotusque » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:15 pm

DOUBLECROSS!!!! OMG.....i thought I'd never see the day.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Hb really needs a cartoon/anime to further advertise these goodies!The storyline of RID is kind of meeeh to me. Why not try to replicate the original G1 show but fine tune it for today's audience (ie. not dumbing it down)similar to Prime and ...dare I say it BWs.

The lore/background has already been establish. Just weaving them together into a coherent storyline. I'd prefer hand drawn or a mix of CGI hand drawn animation (like those seen in anime) but don't make it look like the atrocious Speed Racer remake cartoon.

Try and capture the blue lightning James Shooter, Bob Budiansky and those folks in the old Marvel Production cartoons did for G.I. Joe and Transformers. :x (Not forgetting the BW show (except Beastmachines)
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
We've been speculating so far that Titans Return Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron will be triple changers because that seems to be the secondary "gimmick" of the Voyager size class this time around, hence Sentinel Prime, Alpha Trion, Astrotrain, and Galvatron. The secondary gimmick of the Leader size class is a base mode: Blaster, Soundwave, and Powermaster Optimus Prime. However, if we do have Sixshot on the horizon, I'd have to imagine the complexity of making a six changer will require him to be Leader sized, and I doubt they'd throw in some funky base mode for him instead of one of his proper transformations. The secondary gimmicks may not persist from the beginning of the line until the end, so these 2017 Voyager figures might not necessarily be triple changers.

However, it's possible that these are pre-tooled to be triple changer "compatible." They may not implement a second alt mode for Prime and Megs, but leave that for their retools, Octane and Blitzwing (or Flywheels) to make the later releases look more distinct at less like carbon-copy repaints. They've been doing a lot of clever stuff lately with their designs in the Combiner Wars line, using different shells but the same or similar engineering to take retools to a whole new level.

For those keeping track, the "secondary" gimmicks for the rest of the Titans Return line size classes seems to shake out thusly: Titan Master - comes with transforming vehicle to ride (some may double as weapons for larger figures), Legend - compatible with Leader Blaster or Soundwave (Wheelie seems to be an exception so far. Could a Titan Master ride in his alt mode, perhaps?), Deluxe - Titan Master unit can ride in the "Transtector" alt mode cockpit (same is true of some Voyager class figures), Titan - it's Fortress Maximus, he's got secondary, tertiary, quaternary, quinary, etc. gimmicks coming out the wazoo. Take your pick!
Last edited by Wolfman Jake on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2

Postby Mr Skram » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Wolfman Jake wrote:For those keeping track, the "secondary" gimmicks for the rest of the Titans Return line size classes seems to shake out thusly: Titan Master - comes with transforming vehicle to ride (some may double as weapons for larger figures), Legend - either compatible with Leader Blaster or Soundwave (Wheelie seems to be an exception so far. Could a Titan Master can ride in his alt mode, perhaps?), Deluxe - Titan Master unit can ride in the "Transtector" alt mode, Titan - it's Fortress Maximus, he's got secondary, tertiary, quaternary, quinary, etc. gimmicks coming out the wazoo. Take your pick!

Wheelie can have a Titanmaster driver. The data slugs/tablet bots can also have Titanmasers peg on and ride them in one(or more) of their modes I believe.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:36 am

Cobotron wrote:Take a gander at that sticker sheet.

Those stripe graphics usually only go one place on a Prime toy. The trailer.
You guys think this one has a trailer built into his transformation?

Oh God.... I'm suddenly getting RiD (the new one) flashbacks.... Not sure if I love or hate this idea....

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:41 am

Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Sorry to post this image again, but I noticed that this new Megatron homages MTMTE Autobot Megatron a LOT more than the CW Leader Megs. They both come with extra Autobot symbol stickers, but this new one also has a removable arm cannon.

It looks like the removable arm cannon is necessary though considering there are tank treads on the bottom of the arms. So more a case of weapons that need to move from one mode to the other? :MAXIMAL:

I mean, for whatever reason it's a feature, the end result is still a much more accurate MTMTE Megatron.
And one that is far, far more in scale than the CW Megatron. Seriously I really don't get why people are saying they'd stick with CW Megatron when he's a leader and insanely out of scale???

He's my stand-in for MP since the first one is WAY TOO BIG, and I just don't trust/can't decide on 3p options.

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:57 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Sorry to post this image again, but I noticed that this new Megatron homages MTMTE Autobot Megatron a LOT more than the CW Leader Megs. They both come with extra Autobot symbol stickers, but this new one also has a removable arm cannon.

It looks like the removable arm cannon is necessary though considering there are tank treads on the bottom of the arms. So more a case of weapons that need to move from one mode to the other? :MAXIMAL:

I mean, for whatever reason it's a feature, the end result is still a much more accurate MTMTE Megatron.
And one that is far, far more in scale than the CW Megatron. Seriously I really don't get why people are saying they'd stick with CW Megatron when he's a leader and insanely out of scale???

He's my stand-in for MP since the first one is WAY TOO BIG, and I just don't trust/can't decide on 3p options.

Apollyon. I can tell you from experience that it's your best bet.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:32 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Sigma Magnus wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Apollyon. I can tell you from experience that it's your best bet.

Seconded. Check him out next to Cw leader megs.

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:20 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:However, it's possible that these are pre-tooled to be triple changer "compatible." They may not implement a second alt mode for Prime and Megs, but leave that for their retools, Octane and Blitzwing (or Flywheels) to make the later releases look more distinct at less like carbon-copy repaints. They've been doing a lot of clever stuff lately with their designs in the Combiner Wars line, using different shells but the same or similar engineering to take retools to a whole new level.

That would be very interesting... though I find it important to take note of Megatron's sticker sheet. It has a couple red triangles; so unless they're doing his sword from the original Takara Megatron, those have got to be for wings.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:40 am

Not to derail the thread much longer. But maybe I will have to look into him. Is he as fiddly as the MP-o3?

Back to TR, it would be cool for Hasbro sat us down and did a designer desk and talked about pre/re-tools and their process (unless it's a trade secret).

Would be hilarious if they did a head/titan master class of 198X as a con exclusive.

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:41 am

Kurona wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:However, it's possible that these are pre-tooled to be triple changer "compatible." They may not implement a second alt mode for Prime and Megs, but leave that for their retools, Octane and Blitzwing (or Flywheels) to make the later releases look more distinct at less like carbon-copy repaints. They've been doing a lot of clever stuff lately with their designs in the Combiner Wars line, using different shells but the same or similar engineering to take retools to a whole new level.

That would be very interesting... though I find it important to take note of Megatron's sticker sheet. It has a couple red triangles; so unless they're doing his sword from the original Takara Megatron, those have got to be for wings.

I was wondering what the heck those were for... unless we're gonna get a crazy G2 version....

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
After all, ya'll wouldn't think of Armada Red Alert as Ratchet, or Animated Bulkhead as Ironhide, in the context of Hasbro character names, right?

But in this case its not just names but the whole idea of the toy which is once again a black deco of Optimus. The fiction might make them different but for those who dont care (especially when there is little fiction for one fo them), its all evil Prime black redecos with red eyes. The TF Brand is toys first fiction second, so looking at it that way, the toy's look has precedence. A japanese manga could come out in 20 years from now sayign that it was actually the same character all along and we would have to revise our chat here today. Instead I just look at the toys. And they are both the same concept:
Evil Black prime redecos with red eyes and decepticon symbols.

The fact that both have the name Scourge in one country is an awesome coincidence that only reinforces the idea that they are thematically the same damn thing.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:04 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:Hb really needs a cartoon/anime to further advertise these goodies!The storyline of RID is kind of meeeh to me. Why not try to replicate the original G1 show but fine tune it for today's audience (ie. not dumbing it down)similar to Prime and ...dare I say it BWs.

The lore/background has already been establish. Just weaving them together into a coherent storyline. I'd prefer hand drawn or a mix of CGI hand drawn animation (like those seen in anime) but don't make it look like the atrocious Speed Racer remake cartoon.

Try and capture the blue lightning James Shooter, Bob Budiansky and those folks in the old Marvel Production cartoons did for G.I. Joe and Transformers. :x (Not forgetting the BW show (except Beastmachines)

Because that would be boring retreading the exact same ground again.

As much as I like the aesthetic of G1 the original show is boring once your no longer a kid and trying to watch the series again.

Thanks but no thanks I like seeing new versions of shows so we can get different character styles and new character interpretations I mean Bumblebee in the current show is one of the if not the best version of the character.

Although I do think an animation style simple like the G1 cartoon would allow for more characters to exist in the show Animated was close in that department.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 am

Desription of Alpha Trion by Hasbro at Botcon:

Autobot Sovereign & Alpha Trion – triple changer, translucent sword that doubles as a tail, lion and space ship altmodes, has a beast mode because he’s a Prime and can do what he wants, reimagined as a kind of aged Viking leader to give him more substance in the Titans Return trilogy, imagined as a Game of Thrones kind of guy who’s still a wise sage type but can kick butt too, so much detail on his body

Q&A from Botcon:

Q: With this being an anniversary year,is there anything on the shortlist that you can tell us about? Like a Headmaster Arcee or any of the other characters from back then?
John: We can’t, obviously, we can’t reveal too too much but we can say that that era of Transformers is very on our minds, there’s some exciting things to come that we’re hoping you’ll feel very happy about.

Q: Can we see some full bodies for the Titan Master figures like for the Headmaster Juniors?
John: There’s no hard rule about it, it’s more of case by case thing. We wanted to at least get full figures for the original main Headmasters, but there’s also a vast pool off character to pull from. It does give us an opportunity to do more obscure characters, but it’s always a possibility. We just cannot confirm or deny anything at this time

Q: Anything planned for the Beast Wars 20th anniversary this year?
John: From a Hasbro perspective, we don’t really have much happening, but our friends at Takara did an incredible Optimus Primal Masterpiece. You ought to get a chance to check that out online. Hasbro and Takara are obviously longstanding partners, so big fans of Beast Wars be sure to check that out. I’ve seen it in person, it’s incredible.

Q: Are there any plans for making Generations toys for the Rescue Bots?
John: Wow, that’s a cool idea.
Ben: Food for thought we’ll definitely get back to, I think. We’ve got the Robots in Disguise Warriors and we got a Voyager scale Grimlock in our Platinum pack. We definitely wanna do, kinda, bring our characters to life in a more detailed kind of cooler way, so it’s really interesting that you have that interest on Rescue Bots.

Q: The flight stands for the Transformers you put in the display cases, do you guys have any plans to release those? Here?
John: We’ve been looking at those, but not in the immediate future. But it’s definitely something that’s been on our radar for a year. Those are neat, we love the stands, I think it’s trying to find the right place for them and a price, cuz is it worth making the toy more expensive or is it a Masterpiece which feel alright for it to have?

Q: Even though Combiner Wars is coming to an end, will you possibly revisit it? I’m sure about 75% of the fans here would love to see you do the animal combiners like Predaking or Abominus.
John: That’s a very good question. I hear you. So, let me put it back out to the fans. Would you want to see more Combiners Wars in 2018? *audience cheers wildly*
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:33 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Well that last one certainly sounds more than promising.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Ikr? And plus, this one just looks better. At least to me. Even if you don't get the voyager Prime from Titans Return, this Megatron will scale well with both Combiner Wars Prime, and Titans Return Galvatron. Only thing we need now is a voyager Rodimus Prime.

My thing is this: CW Megs is my first "G1" Megatron and he is a good figure. Yes he has his flaws, but he is still a good figure. and I'm not a terrible scale nut and we have a leader Prime coming out, so it makes sense to have leader class of both. Plus this Megs was the first to come with Autobot symbols and he is a fun fellow, having been with me in my dorm room for many months. And while this one may "look better" as a picture, we really can't pass judgement based on a rendering for the paint apps.

Robots in Disguise Sideswipe anyone? That was an extreme example that still haunts me :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Is Trypticon going to be part of TR? I'm curious about how they'll do his head.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
RiddlerJ wrote:Is Trypticon going to be part of TR? I'm curious about how they'll do his head.

It's unknown at this point. Depends on how long TR lasts. Rumor has it only 4 waves so Trypticon would be a part of the next line, but I personally hope we get headmasters for more than 4 waves :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:59 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:Is Trypticon going to be part of TR? I'm curious about how they'll do his head.

You know, thats one toy that they can pretty do whatever they want with for his head and I wont mind. I got G1 trypticon last year and the one part I fond a bit lame is how the T Rex head does notthign in alt mode. It just sits there turned away. I doubt anyone will mind it having more fuctionality in the Titan Version.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
It would be a fun twist if Tryp had a Titan head.
Might make me more interested in him.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Hasbro Image Featuring Transformers Titans Return Pillow Fortress Maximus

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Did you ever build pillow and cover forts as kids? Hasbro has posted the best addition to that fort, the fortress himself: Fortress Maximus! Check out this cute picture from their Facebook page entitled Pillow Fortress Maximus!

It also gives us a great idea of the scale with Leader Soundwave.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

It's unknown at this point. Depends on how long TR lasts. Rumor has it only 4 waves so Trypticon would be a part of the next line, but I personally hope we get headmasters for more than 4 waves :MAXIMAL:

The whole 4 waves thing wasn't a rumor it was speculation from members on this board. Trypticon will be part of titans return, the poll vote said that the winner would be the second titan class figure of titans return.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:47 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

The whole 4 waves thing wasn't a rumor it was speculation from members on this board. Trypticon will be part of titans return, the poll vote said that the winner would be the second titan class figure of titans return.

Which means.... Yay for dino-headed titanmaster!!! :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby SG Roadbuster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:16 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Which means.... Yay for dino-headed titanmaster!!! :MAXIMAL:

I suspect that Brunt will transform from a tank into Trypticon's dinosaur Head. and that a Full-Tilt titanmaster will be involved somehow. most likely as a head for some nonsense humanoid robot mode.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210458 12A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926I"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM323 8D (CA) Khalidah"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #34 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210494 34A (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #34 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2024 1G 1123IM203 Blank Sketch 240415A"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210484 4A (CA) Wilkins"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 G1 Autobots Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON