This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby galvatron00 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
-Kanrabat- wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:Well, my answer is the opposite of Kanrabat, Stuartmaximus!

Picked up Generations Metroplex via HTS when he came out in 2012 for $129. Picked up the ReproLabels last year for $30 w/a discount code. Picked up the head upgrade w/mini turrets new from TFSource for $40, and the Before and After Six Sigma for $60 from BBTS (dented box, oh no!! :lol: )

Check out the pictures on my collection thread. Totally worth it to me.
Obviously, we spend money on what we love, no matter the price. Even if it seem absurd.

My best example:

I'll get all the other releases of these molds if/when they'll come out. Even a possible Lucky Draw. So, yeah... We do have the priviledge to spend tons of cash on absurd things! :lol:
Yeah, well, at least those are all official products (and I never knew they had that many decos of that mold!!) and they look awesome together or individually!!

I ended up buying the upgrades as I got them for a decent price. If I get the Takara For Max, all I may need is ReproLabels thanks to the sword and coloring (AND SOUNDS!!!) being what I am looking for.

And yeah Kanrabat, it is pretty awesome to be able and fortunate enough to spend money on what we like! Options FTW!! ;)^
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hey, Cerebros has a mouth plate like in Rebirth! How much you wanna bet the Legends version
will have a regular mouth instead?

I hope he doesn't, I really prefer the mouth plate. But I think you're right and the odds are good that's the way it'll go.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby galvatron00 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
steals_your_goats wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hey, Cerebros has a mouth plate like in Rebirth! How much you wanna bet the Legends version
will have a regular mouth instead?
I hope he doesn't, I really prefer the mouth plate. But I think you're right and the odds are good that's the way it'll go.
That's what I'm hoping for, Headmasters accuracy!! :lol:
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus In-Hand

Postby shajaki » Sun May 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
We've got some exciting tweets to share with you this morning. Chris@Kal_ElofKrypton has posted some in hand pics of Titans Returns most anticipated figure, Fortress Maximus! Being in Australia, Chris likely nabbed one of these bad boys off one of his (recently reported) local shelves. As a treat, we are not only given some great shots of the Titan, but comparisons with Generations Metroplex, Cerebros and MP-28 Hot Rodimus, and a G1 Cerebros stand in! See the awesome pics below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun May 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Gotta admit... even if Max himself isn't much to write home about, that Cerebros is pretty beautiful.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Powermaster Swag » Sun May 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: ""You don't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to be the most useful.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So the G1 Fort Max's works with the new one? I wonder if that means all old headmasters can work with new ones..... :-?
Sometimes, if life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't throw rocks! Yeah, I totally stole that one! The motto is my own creation though, I swear!
Powermaster Swag
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon and Gold Porsche 924
Strength: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Powermaster Swag wrote:So the G1 Fort Max's works with the new one? I wonder if that means all old headmasters can work with new ones..... :-?

They're similarly sized, but the G1 head just rests there, nothing's attached from what I can tell.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Augh! These new pictures... Man, I have to admit that he IS awesome. Sigh....

I don't know if I'll be able to resist if I ever see it live in store. Curse my plastic adiction! :HEADHURTS:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby no-one » Sun May 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Wee knee gun?

Cerebros really is the star of the Fort Max show.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun May 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
What you did there, Cary. I see it.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby mbd88prime » Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
question for anyone with their hands on a fortmax: in his "city mode" if you were to bend his legs up at the knee 90 degrees from the official configuration would it look at all like fan mode towers ala the original. also do the legs open up like metroplex?

thanks
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
mbd88prime
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Prowl4 » Sun May 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
WHAT ARE THE SOUNDS?
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Broadside27 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Whats up with the blue shoulders on Cerebros? It's not like you can see them in Headmaster mode.
Broadside27
Fuzor
Buy from Broadside27 on eBay
Alt Mode: RocketCar + Jet
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 4

Postby RiddlerJ » Sun May 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Are his only guns the ones on his boots? Third party companies are gonna make a mint with this guy.

I guess the headmaster bits ate up most of the budget for Max.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby fenrir72 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
:SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK: :SICK:

Disgusting piece of byproducts made from combustible geologic deposits of organic materials, formed from decayed plants and animals that have been converted to crude oil, coal, natural gas, or heavy oils by exposure to heat and pressure in the earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years.

FAIL! Won't touch him with a ten inch stick!

Just being 8-}

That Cerebros looks good! Regardless if its the Rebirth version or the rumored The Headmasters version.

Even Fortress too looks Boss! Looking forward to Ryan's high res photographs.

P.S. G1 Cerebros also fits with the modern version? Nice!

Question:

1. Is it similar to G1 where you can remove Spike and still connect Cerebros the head? Or is "Spike" needed to attach the Cerebros head to the main body?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Postby Logan. » Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Motto: "Our passions are life"
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Pistol
Fortress Maximus videoreview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS_lhhyHlhI
Logan.
Headmaster
News Credits: 34

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Having looked over things and read thoroughly over the responses, I'm going to give an opinion now.

I will buy him, but I will wait until at least around Christmas when he goes on that 20-25% off sale. He is very cool looking, and I really like the IDW Fort Max, but this guy is just not ringing off as worth his full $150.

I am impressed and in love with Cerebros and the whole double headmaster thing, and he has an awesome face sculpt. the body also looks very powerful and imposing.

But where I am bummed is his lack of weapons and originality. The fact that he is a retool at that size point is kinda lazy to me, all justifications aside, and the fact that he got virtually no retooling with regards to transformation is a bummer. I'd love a more compact city mode like the original, which I do not want because it doesn't have the look I like. I'm also disappointed that, him being a fortress, he should have more guns and playability, yet he only has 2 sets of leg guns, that one thing and then Cerebros' gun. that's just small. I would prefer weapons over electronics, especially for a city/fortress.

so yes, I will buy him, but he will most likely not be my favorite titan. Metroplex I already have, and I think Fort Max looks a little better than him anyway, but he is no where near Devastator. That was a true titan in size and effort. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Video Review

Postby shajaki » Sun May 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Welcome back everyone, bet you thought we were done with Transformers Titan Return Fortress Maximus for today huh? Well it turns out there's nothing stopping the big guy (or KalEl) from breaking headlines again, this time with a video review! We get to see articulation, stickers, sound effects, and so much more. Check it out below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

UPDATED with Generations Metroplex comparison video!

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Relieved to see that his joints are improved from Metroplex, even if just slightly.

The sound effects are pretty underwhelming, but maybe they're just shortened and the US release will have more to it, maybe?

Just thought of something; if they had kept that cannon in his forearm that Metroplex had and colored it red, it would've been a close approximation of [one of] his wrist pistols (wristols?). Bummer, but not a detractor for me.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Mindmaster wrote:wrist pistols (wristols?)

Breaking out the inner Thew. I'm proud :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
mbd88prime wrote:question for anyone with their hands on a fortmax: in his "city mode" if you were to bend his legs up at the knee 90 degrees from the official configuration would it look at all like fan mode towers ala the original. also do the legs open up like metroplex?

thanks

The bit about his legs opening was answered above, here is the quote:
they do open up but from underneath so its that back half that opens out not the gun half, means they don't really work in vehicle or base mode. hes really just lacking from not enough guns, i forgot to say the shin guns dettach and can go on his shoulder or have a fold out handle but they dont show that feature in the instructions. still dont know what that lil leg bit is meant to do though, its hollow and weird.

fenrir72 wrote:P.S. G1 Cerebros also fits with the modern version? Nice!
Question:
1. Is it similar to G1 where you can remove Spike and still connect Cerebros the head? Or is "Spike" needed to attach the Cerebros head to the main body?

G1 cerebros just sits there. He doesnt connect. This is not different than having any other TF that is the right size just stand on the headless body.
And you dont need to connect spike to have him fit.

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I will buy him, but I will wait until at least around Christmas when he goes on that 20-25% off sale. He is very cool looking, and I really like the IDW Fort Max, but this guy is just not ringing off as worth his full $150.
But where I am bummed is his lack of weapons and originality. The fact that he is a retool at that size point is kinda lazy to me, all justifications aside, and the fact that he got virtually no retooling with regards to transformation is a bummer. I'd love a more compact city mode like the original, which I do not want because it doesn't have the look I like. I'm also disappointed that, him being a fortress, he should have more guns and playability, yet he only has 2 sets of leg guns, that one thing and then Cerebros' gun. that's just small. I would prefer weapons over electronics, especially for a city/fortress.

:x A man after my own heart.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sun May 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Like Metroplex, I expect there to be a handful of versions to choose from. And this is too big a purchase to buy multiples.

ALL THAT SAID, after watching that video it's going to be difficult not buying the first one I see on shelves. :shock:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 22, 2016 9:25 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I will buy him, but I will wait until at least around Christmas when he goes on that 20-25% off sale. He is very cool looking, and I really like the IDW Fort Max, but this guy is just not ringing off as worth his full $150.

:x A man after my own heart.

First off, Damn you because this is your fault. You are the one who has given me logic that makes sense to me, especially now that I'm older, more mature and running out of room. So Thanks :lol:

Secondly though, it is true. I will still buy him, he's just not what I had hoped for looking at pictures and videos. He looks damn sexy but lacks the croutons that make the salad that much better. He's the main course, but lacks that all important dessert. A cake without enough icing. Still worth chomping down on, just not as chompalicious as it could be :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 22, 2016 9:26 pm

shajaki wrote:Like Metroplex, I expect there to be a handful of versions to choose from. And this is too big a purchase to buy multiples.

ALL THAT SAID, after watching that video it's going to be difficult not buying the first one I see on shelves. :shock:

Whatchyou talking about Willis? you already buy those expensive MP Primes out the wazoo :lol: :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:wrist pistols (wristols?)

Breaking out the inner Thew. I'm proud :MAXIMAL:

You caught me! :lol: I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON