This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:03 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
steals_your_goats wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:NO **** WAY!!!

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Lione

...well that's one of the last homages I ever expected. :HEADHURTS:

Dude you have no idea how **** happy this makes me. As dumb as this might sound as soon as I knew we were getting stand alone heads i hoped for updated versions of these guys.

Honestly, when I saw they were going for standalone heads, I thought this would be the best route to go down myself since unlike giving you less than the previous toy like reducing Nightbeat and Apeface to just heads and a targetmaster vehicle thing, by making these dudes Titan Masters there's actually more to them than their previous release
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:22 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Kurona wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

...well that's one of the last homages I ever expected. :HEADHURTS:

Dude you have no idea how **** happy this makes me. As dumb as this might sound as soon as I knew we were getting stand alone heads i hoped for updated versions of these guys.

Honestly, when I saw they were going for standalone heads, I thought this would be the best route to go down myself since unlike giving you less than the previous toy like reducing Nightbeat and Apeface to just heads and a targetmaster vehicle thing, by making these dudes Titan Masters there's actually more to them than their previous release

That is awesome! Lione was one of the first of the individual headmasters that I found and in his package. Now, when will I get all the individual headmasters repainted white in a gift set.

Oh, and we need an elephant...

It's not the exact same concept, but it's similar.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Hasbro Press Event: Titans Return Megatron, Gnaw, Brainstorm, Bumblebee and More!! #SDCC

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Keep on trucking along! The Titans have truly returned in force to the San Diego Comic Con, and with them they bring along some whole new figures! Shown off in this display are Fortress Maximus with his Mastersword, Voyager triple-changing Megatron, deluxe Brainstorm, Legends Bumblebee and Gnaw, and Titan Masters Sawback with Lion/sheild (Master Warrior Lione) and Overkill with the dragon/T-rex of Clobber and Crashbash! Check out these brand new figures below, and go HERE for the full gallery!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby Yweggo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 am

Alpha Trion's spaceship mode is pretty awesome, I'd be tempted to get the figure just for that, if I didn't already want an A3 figure period. The Lion mode is pretty cool looking other then its legs, but its a four legged beast-former, most of their legs kinda suck. For his robot mode... Well I don't even know where to start, other then he looks pretty bad***. And his sword is even more so.

Yeah, I'm probably getting him.
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:30 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Holy cows, some awesome stuff here!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 am

Huh, thought they'd show off the other Wave 3 voyagers and then I could see if Optimus really was a Tall Tankor. Shame.

Oh well, Megatron is still too amazing for this world!
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Need a few of these guys to display with MP Grimlock and have TR Wheelie riding on Grimmy's shoulders.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:33 am

Oh I'm gonna be getting a dozen sharkticons
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Talon523 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:34 am

I'll get the Blitzwing repaint of Megatron, assuming the line lasts long enough for one to be made.
Talon523
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Kurona wrote:

HOLY ****

Also, I looked at Bumblebee again -

I thought he looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Courage: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 am

Talon523 wrote:I'll get the Blitzwing repaint of Megatron, assuming the line lasts long enough for one to be made.

The Blitzwing pretool is practically screaming "I EXIST!"
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:

HOLY ****

It looks that way to me.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Endurance: 8

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 am

Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:

HOLY ****

If there is, I'm having trouble finding where on earth there's space.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Munkky » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:38 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
All good stuff. The arms on Bumblebee look a bit weird, but overall he's well-done. I probably won't buy Megatron because I'm happy with my Combiner Wars Megatron, but looking at the vehicle modes I think the mould would make a fantastic Blitzwing, and I hope that happens one day. Has there been any confirmation about Brainstorm being released internationally? (I remember hearing he'll be exclusive to Walgreens in the US).
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Speed: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:42 am

Kurona wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:
Kurona wrote:

HOLY ****

In the chest. There's hinges. The legs arnt like the classics one. The legs are all in the front. His chest allow to accommodate a Titan master
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:45 am

Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:Bumblebee has a TM cockpit like Wheelie, no?

In the chest. There's hinges. The legs arnt like the classics one. The legs are all in the front. His chest allow to accommodate a Titan master

Oh okay, cool
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Transformers123 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:53 am

Would some of the reprolabels upgrade stickers for generations metroplex work on titans return fortress maximus?
Transformers123
Mini-Con

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby NassaDane » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:53 am

Motto: ""I didn't join because of ROTF, i hated that movie, my love is for Transformers of old""
No no no no no no! Why is Weirdwolf's mouth now RED?? It was pink before and that was the best part about him. How could they change that? Biggest reason he was better for the Hasbro version despite the lacking head. Crap!
"Hold on to your dreams Chip. The Future is built on Dreams." -Optimus Prime
NassaDane
Micromaster

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:59 am

Transformers123 wrote:Would some of the reprolabels upgrade stickers for generations metroplex work on titans return fortress maximus?

Maybe only a couple. For the ramps and legs and and forearms. The rest is all new so don't spend money on them if you don't need to. Reprolables will be making a set for him don't worry
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby frogbat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:05 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Bit underwhelmed which is not my usual. Gnaw is a must have tho I'd have liked a larger version, sharks icon legions become more affordable. Bumblebee is a defitnite improvement on the one currently adorning my metroplex.

Megatron... Seems superfluous as I'm perfectly happy with the recent leader class, in spite of a few shortcomings. He will definitely make a better blitzing than the recentish voyager. Brainstorm... Nope still not sold. The voyager was better.

Was hoping on seeing triggehappy etc oh well... And one can only hope they announce a devastator style predaking
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:05 am

Awwwwwww, look at the widdle baby Sharkticon.

I'm gonna buy at least three. If Hasbro is smart it'll be a very common figure, one that you can easily troop build with.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Autobot N » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I'm gonna buy at least three. If Hasbro is smart it'll be a very common figure, one that you can easily troop build with.
Come on, this is Hasbro we're talking about. The case will likely be mostly Bumblebees.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Immortal Starscream » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:14 am

so megatron is blitzwing. neat

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:16 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Titans Return is going to be a pretty expensive line for me, so many good ones. Especially excited for Astronaut and most of the Deluxes. I might skip Soundwave & Co, on account of the mold being a better fit for Blaster. Plus I already have Music Label Soundwave and the Takara Legends Rumble & Frenzy on my Generations shelf.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:17 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
frogbat wrote: And one can only hope they announce a devastator style predaking

Well, if there's random, pipe-dream hope for Liokaiser this late in the game, (Which, for some reason, there was) there might be hope for Predaking.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr B  retro Image Comics 2024 0823IM433 269B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230351 21B (CA)Mattina (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #24 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 MAY230247 24C (CA) Williams"
KING SPAWN #24 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EIGHT BILLION GENIES #7 Cvr C Spawn Image Comics 2023 SEP228065 7C (CA) Browne"
EIGHT BILLION GENI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #14 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220216 14B (CA) Nachlik (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #14 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #17 Cvr B Image Comics FEB230243 17B (CA) Tomaselli (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #17 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220298 4B (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM449 348B (W) McConville (CA) Randal"
SPAWN #348 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220170 17B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #17 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr F Image Comics 2022 JUN220014 1F (CA) Montage Various"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #31 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM300 31B (CA) Randal (W) McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #31 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0823IM432 269A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220194 9B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON