This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Motto: "Strive Always for the Indomitable Victory of Good."
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Is TR Fort Max cheaper than the regular retail release Titan Metroplex was? $149.99 seems very reasonable for him, but I remember Metroplex was closer to $175.00, wasn't it? Maybe I'm "mis-remembering" things 8-} , but I definitely paid much more than that for my HK ACG-Con Metroplex. What was his regular MSRP anyway?
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon Revealed

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, Shanghai's Cybertron Con has really upped their game. Thanks to 52Toys we get our very first look at the extremely anticipated Transformers Titans Return: Titan Class Trypticon! Mirrored below are three highly cropped images showing off what looks to be a massive city mode, with several of the newly revealed Titanmasters interacting with it, and a very large, and G1 faithful beast mode. So check the images out, and let us know how excited you are for this figure in the comments below.

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Oh, how they tease us...
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Man, he looks f%$king massive, is he gonna be 18+ inches tall in dino mode? Because if he is, that will yield one hell of a base mode, and I can't wait to see his 'attack/battle' station mode :shock:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:07 pm

I'm going to assume these are like hotel photos and everything ends a millimeter outside of the cropped edges.

...and now I see Trypticon's head in the pic with Highbrow.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:I'm going to assume these are like hotel photos and everything ends a millimeter outside of the cropped edges.

...and now I see Trypticon's head in the pic with Highbrow.

Oh, jaws are hitting floors... if he is any yard stick, Scorponok could be massive :shock:

1469848576-cybertron-con-2016-titan-class-trypticon-prototype-reveal-03.jpg

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I want it so badly!!! :-D :-D :-D
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:27 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
:shock:

Need a jaw drop to the floor emoticon!

So it seems it's cheaper to make new molds than re-issue ( reference to g1 Scorponok). Please Hb or TT, re-issue G1 Scorponok first the way you re-issued Trypticon G1 :PRAY:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:43 pm

fenrir72 wrote: :shock:

Yeah, this is good stuff :DANCE:

On another note, oh man, that molded detail is lush, like nothing else, gotta wonder if it'll all make it through to the final production model, and if so, just how much of it will be painted. He could have incredible potential for customized paint jobs :-?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:50 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Man, that Titan class Trypticon is gonna be the most metal stage the Knights of Unicron have ever had. :michaelbay:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Man, that Titan class Trypticon is gonna be the most metal stage the Knights of Unicron have ever had. :michaelbay:

Yeah, it will :BOOM:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings

Postby Collector Canine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hellscream9999 wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:I saw them at my local TRU last week! I swear I said something about it here earlier!

I believe you, abnd you may have, but, between SDCC and the Shanghai Cybertron-Con, and the staffs' personal lives, it's been a very hectic week; but, this is a discussion thread, so let us know now, where you found it at and at what price ;)

I can't remember the name of the town it's in, but the closest TRU is about a half-hour away from where I live (a small town in the state of Ohio in the U.S.A. about 15 minutes away from the city of Toledo), so it's not really local. I found Fort Max at the same price they did. I didn't buy him because I can can't afford him right now and I didn't take any photos because I didn't didn't have my phone on me. I did buy Blurr and Skullsmasher while I was there, though. :D
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby BERSEKAEL » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:01 pm

YES!!! :CON:
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Oh, yes...

Take your time, Hasbro - we want this one done right...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Ok...Trypticon IS impressive ;)^ especially the parts in city mode that open up to accommodate Titan Masters.

now....i wonder if it comes with Full Tilt & Brunt :-?
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote: :shock:

Yeah, this is good stuff :DANCE:

On another note, oh man, that molded detail is lush, like nothing else, gotta wonder if it'll all make it through to the final production model, and if so, just how much of it will be painted. He could have incredible potential for customized paint jobs :-?

Gigatron....for one ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:13 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
:DANCE: :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:24 am

Shouldn't we put the first two letters in capitals?

TRypticon

TR as in Titans Return ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby frogbat » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:29 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Yep. Yes please. Hope the final reveal is as impressive as these first teases. Makes me hold out for discounts on fort max even more. This guy might hit the 200 usd mark. Think hasbro have figured that collectors are willing to pay certain sums.

He does seem massive,,, look at soundwave attached! Wonder if they will somehow build him with a possibility of reengineering him into something else. Also... Wil he have a Titan master head gimmick. Maybe it will just be a separate vehicle?

Wonder bout hasbro' strategy. They held six shot, prime and trypticon reveals for this show, almost snubbing sdcc. They did hint with some artwork... Might be timing or it was some particular marketing plans who knows. Looks like a very strong effort and I'm curious to see hasbro con.

When will the next show/ event take place where we can expect some more news?
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:38 am

frogbat wrote:Yep. Yes please. Hope the final reveal is as impressive as these first teases. Makes me hold out for discounts on fort max even more. This guy might hit the 200 usd mark. Think hasbro have figured that collectors are willing to pay certain sums.

He does seem massive,,, look at soundwave attached! Wonder if they will somehow build him with a possibility of reengineering him into something else. Also... Wil he have a Titan master head gimmick. Maybe it will just be a separate vehicle?

Wonder bout hasbro' strategy. They held six shot, prime and trypticon reveals for this show, almost snubbing sdcc. They did hint with some artwork... Might be timing or it was some particular marketing plans who knows. Looks like a very strong effort and I'm curious to see hasbro con.

When will the next show/ event take place where we can expect some more news?

Hey hey....maybe your onto something there....maybe the head of TRypticon detaches and becomes Brunt
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Deadput » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:55 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:Hey hey....maybe your onto something there....maybe the head of TRypticon detaches and becomes Brunt

Or maybe he will come with a Titanmaster/Headmaster Full-Tilt who's Headmaster looks like Wipeout.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Full-Tilt

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Wipe-Out

How boss would that be?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:04 am

Btw TRypticon is so big....that he should get his own page on here(a bit like Devastator did)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

new pants, please.

I ams goings to buys thats for sure!

I have no idea why I needed an obscure reference to say that, Must be the coffee.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby SimianProphet » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:50 am

Here are a few things I noticed from the reveals I have not seen pointed out yet.

Fangry- I'm thinking this is probably transformed wrong. Just as most of the other titan masters could be transformed to have a face showing, but instead usually show off the titan masters legs/chest to fill in the empty spaces of the vehicle/dino/wolf mode, I don't think Fangry is supposed to be showing off the robot face. That said, I won't be the one to stop you, should you decide to 'Krang' it up with your own Fangry!

Sixshot- I noticed the back of the wolf head was empty in some images, an not in others. It looks like it is designed for his titan master to fill in that space.
SimianProphet
Mini-Con

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:42 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Who ever did that trypticon artwork has obviously seen a lot of godzilla movies ;-) in fact I would love to see a trypticon coloured as mecha godzilla.

Oh and stu when you mentioned a potential repaint of tryp, I think you meant gigastorm not gigatron :-P

As for how tryp looks...my god he is a beautiful beast, can't wait to see him against his rival metroplex.

As for the other reveals, looks like thin tankor is finally getting a good figure after his universe figure. Though optimus does look good in the mold ;-) has it already been explained though about what happened to the other head he was rumoured to come with?

Everything else is shaping up really well :-) though I guess this is the last of the official reveals this year?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE BEST OF SNAKE EYES IDW Comics 2022 APR221559 (CA) Biggie"
GI JOE BEST OF SNA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221612 298A (CA)Gallant"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON