This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
This news post has the completely wrong name.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
It's fixed. Dunno why the change didn't save when I newsed it
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Autobot N » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Neat!
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Bronzewolf wrote:Hello, Seibertronians! I've made a review of the brand-new Titans Return Galvatron and Titan Master Nucleon, and figures I'd share! Check It out below!
[snip]
I'd also like to point out that he would have had a serious case of hollow-leg syndrome had Hasbro not gone out of their way and put panels that clip into the back of his legs specifically to fix that. Seriously, the panels serve no other purpose other than to hide the hallowness of his legs. A+ on that one, Has.

[snip more]

I'm not trying to pick a fight! But I did want to disagree with this part. I appreciate the concerns with hollow leg syndrome, and I appreciate Hasbro's effort to fix this. But, I give it a C at best, and here's why. A big reason I love Transformers is the cool looking alt modes. Yes, sometimes we have robot kibble hanging off the underside of the alt mode. *coughSeekerscough* But, I have put up with that in many cases because of the size of the figure. But, now I have two figures that suffer from extra alt mode kibble in an effort to hide hollow leg syndrome. I don't like the panels hanging off the bottom of Galvy and have actually popped them off. It's even worse on Scourge because: a) they are pinned in place, b) the panels hinder alt mode looks more (kinda look like a permanent flight stand) and c) they form the front of the bot leg, so I cannot permanently remove them.

Or....if I remove them, then I can turn the leg around to look better and eliminate an obstacle to bending the knee.... :-?

But, yeah, there was some effort there to eliminate hollow leg syndrome in Galvy, but I think it could have been a better effort.

I found the rest of the review to be quite agreeable!

Cheers Bronzewolf!!
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Oh and just curious, would you be up for a Headmaster Arcee?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I felt the need to answer it.

Yes, I would be totally up for a Headmaster Arcee...IF it was done well. It would have to be substantially different from other Headmasters so she retained her classic "Princess Leia Buns" head design. Square head with Arcee face = no sell. Also, the body figure would have to be an original mold. No retools of male figures thank you very much.

Should be Daniel, right? And in the exo suit, right? :DANCE:

It'd almost certainly be Daniel (which is annoying as I personally prefer the "Headmasters are the actual robots, the bodies are lifeless without a head" take on Headmasters). As for the exo-suit, you probably couldn't pull it off without making the head mode look like arse. A titan master vehicle styled after the exo-suit would be neat though.

And yes I am aware she was going to be redecoed from Chromedome, but really I don't think it would work.

I think the best hope for a Headmasters Arcee is Takara. They'll make a heavy remold out of Blurr and an all new Headmaster design that includes the buns. Plus the Titan Master vehicle will look like the exo-suit vehicle mode.

Thing is though, they don't really have any reason to do that. Headmaster Arcee wasn't part of their version of the cartoon, and even if they did get Rebirth (I know they got it years later, but c'mon), it's not exactly that significant.

I didn't know either of those points (really surprised they got Rebirth)but they sometimes make figures they KNOW will sell to Americans, Masterpiece for example.

The distribution for this line has been all over thus far. I find it funny that the Wave 2 Legends are out roughly a month if not more before Soundwave shows up.

Speaking of Soundwave, I realized today that the ramp clips on the back of Blaster are probably meant for Soundwave. Tripticon in Base mode has ramps that lie forward so Sounwave will probably connect backwards into it.

Masterpiece figures only appeal to American fans as much as they appeal to Japanese fans. They're not made specifically for overseas markets, otherwise they'd probably make more of an effort to actually sell them overseas directly.

If Takara didn't make the Masterpiece line with Americans in mind, there'd be more figures like Star Saber and less like Sideswipe.

That's a very grave misconception based on the assumption that Japanese-exclusive fiction is more popular among Japanese fans than G1. It's like saying in America there's a larger want for Marvel G1 characters than Cartoon G1 characters.

I'm just going off the fact that Transformers really didn't get popular in Japan until they started making their own cartoons and such.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Insurgent » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:51 am

[quote="Tyrannacon"Also found a nice way try to get the Titan Master properly separated from the socket with turning the head around like its the exorcist (which that kind of crazy isn't exactly new for Galvy :lol:) and gently pull. It comes out pretty easily that way.
[/quote]

I find this to be true for all titan masters. If you look at the head sockets, some of them are actually wider at the back, suggesting that is where the wider back part of the heads on some of the titan masters is meant to go.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby X3ROhour » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:26 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
william-james88 wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:
Never mind.

Having a real bad day.

Month.

Hey man even if this hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year, I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour).

All kidding aside, you seem to be a grade A hunter. I am sure you will find them soon enough, they have yet to reach saturation (aside from Skylynx, thats really not fun what happened in the US concerning his distribution).

Thanks
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:47 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Huh, Alpha Trion actually looks good. Dat battleship mode, man. Also, CHANCE OF VECTOR PRIME WOOOOOOOOO. Though TBH I'd probably pick Alpha Trion over this if only because Cybertron Vector Prime is a great toy in his own right and I'll probably just pick him up instead.

Astrotrain looks awesome...sculpt wise. He NEEDS MOAR PAINT.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:26 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Having obtained Galvatron, I'd like to give some thoughts:

The head to me is a burden considering how ugly it is with the crest, but it is manageable. I've also discovered I don't like the normal peg spot for the cannon in robot mode, so I just have him hold it like a handheld gun, and it looks so much better to me. The cannon mode is lovely and I will keep him like that. The jet mode shall be accessed not very often as the cannon mode is so awesome. Overall, not bad. could use some work around the head, but otherwise not a bad effort. Plus that alt mode is pretty big and that cannon is awesome
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby shajaki » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
You killed it in that review Bronzey. Great job ;)^
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby RAR » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 pm

I think it's best to ignore what Titans Returns Galvatron's instructions say and increase the accuracy and fold the shoulder panel opposite of what they say to do - i.e. pressed back to the arms in cannon mode and pushed up more vertically in robot mode.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:34 pm

After having played with the guy for the past day, I can say that I really am digging Galvatron more. I've come to find some nice compromises with his cannon and crest and I really really like him. The cannon to me though is still the best part of him. That thing is massive!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:After having played with the guy for the past day, I can say that I really am digging Galvatron more. I've come to find some nice compromises with his cannon and crest and I really really like him. The cannon to me though is still the best part of him. That thing is massive!

I'd still prefer to see the arm retooled so it can attach to the side of the arm (and keep it so it can still be attached to the front for those that prefer) AND a second cannon.

I know traditionally he's only had one cannon, but dammit ... that would be impressive. Imagine the menacing poses!
(And yes I'm aware of the Shapeways add-on for the arm but I feel it sits too far away from the arm)
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Burn wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:After having played with the guy for the past day, I can say that I really am digging Galvatron more. I've come to find some nice compromises with his cannon and crest and I really really like him. The cannon to me though is still the best part of him. That thing is massive!

I'd still prefer to see the arm retooled so it can attach to the side of the arm (and keep it so it can still be attached to the front for those that prefer) AND a second cannon.

I know traditionally he's only had one cannon, but dammit ... that would be impressive. Imagine the menacing poses!
(And yes I'm aware of the Shapeways add-on for the arm but I feel it sits too far away from the arm)

I saw that shapeways thing cause I heard everyone talking about the Peaugh solution. I don't do stuff like that, so it was a no.

And I agree about the post on the side. It would be nice. And a second cannon would be awesome too (should just buy 2)
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I saw that shapeways thing cause I heard everyone talking about the Peaugh solution. I don't do stuff like that, so it was a no.

And I agree about the post on the side. It would be nice. And a second cannon would be awesome too (should just buy 2)

I would imagine we'll see some 3P kits soon enough. Arm and cannon upgrades, possibly even a chest upgrade to give a proper head.

In all seriousness, if he didn't have the Titan Master gimmick, I would class this as one of the best modern updates of a G1 character ever.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm inclined to agree, even if I do like the titanmaster gimmick and he is my first with it :D
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:52 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I'm inclined to agree, even if I do like the titanmaster gimmick and he is my first with it :D

Aside from Fortress Maximus (who is figuratively and literally in a class of his own), Galvatron is my first TM as well.

I don't object to him being a TM because of the whole "he wasn't in G1" argument (though that does grate on my nerves a LITTLE, but not enough to go fanboy raging), I object to it because he could have been a near perfect figure if it wasn't for the lack of range with the mask.

I guess I'm more annoyed with the mask than the actual TM.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Fair point that I agree with about the mask. I was angry about him being a titanmaster at first considering how many continuities where he hates combination and stuff like that. But, considering it is basically Megatron, it is too cool not to find interesting, same with Blaster/Twincast and Soundwave/Soundblaster
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:10 pm

While my gripe with the figure may stem from the mask, I stand by what I've said before. It's a pointless gimmick.

At least with the G1 version it triggered their little "tech specs" in their chest. It was pointless, but it did SOMETHING.

This is just a head. It sits there. Sometimes it sits in the cockpit. wahey. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Got my Scourge today and definitely a bit of a bobblehead. Galvatron's whole Titan Master thing is infinitely more stable than Scourge's and not as wobbly. Now all I have to do is wait for Leader-class Soundwave and his minicons.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Burn wrote:In all seriousness, if he didn't have the Titan Master gimmick, I would class this as one of the best modern updates of a G1 character ever.

Amen!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:22 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:In all seriousness, if he didn't have the Titan Master gimmick, I would class this as one of the best modern updates of a G1 character ever.

Amen!

Overlooked on my last post, but saw this when I was going back through the thread. I definitely agree on this about the new Galvatron being one of the best modern updates of the G1 character thus far. Especially if it was without the Titan Master gimmick he would probably be the best modern version out there of the character yet.
Last edited by Tyrannacon on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Kurona » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Tyrannacon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Amen!

Overlooked on my post, but saw this and I do definitely agree on this about the new Galvatron. Without the Titan Master gimmick he would probably be the best modern version out there of the character.

Well, he's still far and away the best modern Galvatron. Considering what his competition is...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mr Skram » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Looks like the drought may be over around here. Target had Titanmaster vehicle packs, but only those. Not even spaces for the deluxes or voyagers and leaders. Walmart had a lone Sentinel Prime. Grabbed everything I could. Hitting Toys R Us tomorrow to see if I can finish off this wave.

Stoked!
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:25 pm

This is very true! Also I fail at English tonight. :P
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221569 3RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221600 (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210492 2RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220488 41B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON