This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:Broadside's gonna be so awesome! =P~

It looks like he's retooled from both the Alpha Trion mold and the Astrotrain mold

:MAXIMAL:

They may share parts, but that does not totally make him a retool.

Titans Return seems to have introduced a new fad in designing figures: parts reuse between totally different molds. Blurr and Chromedome share some minor parts, yet they're completely different especially in transformation, and so do Scourge and Highbrow (pending). It's a step up from pre-tooling and seems to go further than CW Skydive vs. Air Raid, or even RotF vs. Cannon Bumblebee.

That said, the parts in question may look similar, but I'd say wait with conclusions until we see some higher resolution pictures.

Everything considered, I think the whole parts-being-shared thing is very worthy of a discussion. I'm a big fan of it myself; while I'm by no means opposed to a retool if done well (Hot Spot vs. Onslaught; Springer vs. Sandstorm), I very much welcome parts sharing as an alternative money-saving idea with open arms. It means Hasbro gets to save money as aforementioned while the toys we get get to be more unique than if they were straight retools. Win-win.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Why do we even bother having AND MORE at the end of the title of this thread if people are not allowed to speculate without others on here shooting such speculation down in flames because it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT or even accurate! >:oP

there should always be room for speculation! and inaccuracies! but i guess that's too much to expect >:oP as there will always be purists on here.
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:
Bradimus wrote:Also, what characters could Hot Rod be retooled into?

People have been speculating that he'll be retooled into Cyclonus. I remember someone here said it waaay back, and now it's even on the wiki. I'm starting to see it myself.

Uhm, where on the wiki? Again, sharing parts should no longer be used as an indicator of retools IMHO.

WE JUST GOT A GOOD CYCLONUS. Even though I DO see a lot of parallels between TR HR's design and G1 Cyclonus, the TR Galvatron is obviously meant to go with Combiner Wars Cy. Selling the repaint first also is a common thing in Titans Return so if they were to make him into Cyclonus, it seems to be that they'd sell the repaint first if it's a character not as many people will probably get. TR Brainstorm is different since he's an actual HEADMASTER, so of COURSE THAT retool is one that people would want a lot. And plus, BS's an exclusive, so he doesn't really count.

Edit: I'm not saying a Cyclonus retool of Hot Rod WON'T happen, but it just seems like a dumb choice of a character to release in my opinion.
Last edited by DedicatedGhostArt on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:Why do we even bother having AND MORE at the end of the title of this thread if people are not allowed to speculate without others on here shooting such speculation down in flames because it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT or even accurate! >:oP

there should always be room for speculation! and inaccuracies! but i guess that's too much to expect >:oP as there will always be purists on here.

It would severely help your case if you specified what exactly you're referring to here, especially since your last few posts had no replies to them hence no-one shooting you down to make this post about.

In the meantime, I'll assume that you refer in a broad sense to when someone disagrees with your speculation. Of these cases I have seen, barring a few rude examples (which is unfortunately something common on internet forums and not something I condone myself); the replies to your posts mostly consist of disagreements about what will fit or why your opinions would contradict facts we already have. Again, however, because your post is very non-specific I don't know if this is what you were complaining about.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mr Skram » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
SillySpringer wrote:WE JUST GOT A GOOD CYCLONUS. Even though I DO see a lot of parallels between TR HR's design and G1 Cyclonus, the TR Galvatron is obviously meant to go with Combiner Wars Cy. Selling the repaint first also is a common thing in Titans Return so if they were to make him into Cyclonus, it seems to be that they'd sell the repaint first if it's a character not as many people will probably get. TR Brainstorm is different since he's an actual HEADMASTER, so of COURSE THAT retool is one that people would want a lot. And plus, BS's an exclusive, so he doesn't really count.

Edit: I'm not saying a Cyclonus retool of Hot Rod WON'T happen, but it just seems like a dumb choice of a character to release in my opinion.

I get ya. It would be an odd choice, but they're making a lot of great choices in this line so we're probably due for some questionable ones to balance it out haha.

I certainly like CW Cyclonus, but I don't love him so I'm not entirely opposed to a TR Hot Rod retool. Even though he'd probably be better off made into other characters.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Mr Skram wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:WE JUST GOT A GOOD CYCLONUS. Even though I DO see a lot of parallels between TR HR's design and G1 Cyclonus, the TR Galvatron is obviously meant to go with Combiner Wars Cy. Selling the repaint first also is a common thing in Titans Return so if they were to make him into Cyclonus, it seems to be that they'd sell the repaint first if it's a character not as many people will probably get. TR Brainstorm is different since he's an actual HEADMASTER, so of COURSE THAT retool is one that people would want a lot. And plus, BS's an exclusive, so he doesn't really count.

I get ya. It would be an odd choice, but they're making a lot of great choices in this line so we're probably due for some questionable ones to balance it out haha.

I certainly like CW Cyclonus, but I don't love him so I'm not entirely opposed to a TR Hot Rod retool. Even though he'd probably be better off made into other characters.

Side-Burn would be a MUCH WISER retool/repaint. I could even see a possible Tracks and/or Roadrage out of this too.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:16 pm

I'd be opposed to the idea of TR Cyclonus for... a few reasons.

-Assuming it is a Hot Rod retool/parts-sharer (can we use that term?), he'd be deluxe. And we kind of already got a perfect deluxe Cyclonus that's also pretty tall.
-We also just got a Voyager Cyclonus if that deluxe Cyclonus' size doesn't cut it for you
-This Cyclonus would very likely be based on his G1 toy, as has been the theme of TR. If we are to get a new Cyclonus again, the only real justification at this point is for it to be IDW-based.

Other than completing the original Targetmasters line-up I don't see much of a point in a new, non-IDW based Cyclonus basically. I don't like to be negative but it'd feel like a waste...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby DeathReviews » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Kurona wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:While the Springer mold is awesome, I wish Hasbro would make NEW awesome molds for these remakes of the g1 figures. They've proved they can do it when they take the time and effort. They've also proved they can run even a decent mold into the ground with constant repaints and remolds. We shall see what they've done this time out. Turning it into an aircraft carrier seems a bit of a reach...

I, uh. I'm a bit confused by your comment. Are you under the assumption that this Broadside is a retool of Thrilling 30 Springer...?

I donno man - I'm seeing bits of Springer/Sandstorm in that figure - especially round the shoulders...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:30 pm

DeathReviews wrote:
Kurona wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:While the Springer mold is awesome, I wish Hasbro would make NEW awesome molds for these remakes of the g1 figures. They've proved they can do it when they take the time and effort. They've also proved they can run even a decent mold into the ground with constant repaints and remolds. We shall see what they've done this time out. Turning it into an aircraft carrier seems a bit of a reach...

I, uh. I'm a bit confused by your comment. Are you under the assumption that this Broadside is a retool of Thrilling 30 Springer...?

I donno man - I'm seeing bits of Springer/Sandstorm in that figure - especially round the shoulders...

It's, uh. It's really not. Anything you're seeing is coincidental; I really don't see how it could be a Springer retool at all.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Kurona wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:
Kurona wrote:

It's, uh. It's really not. Anything you're seeing is coincidental; I really don't see how it could be a Springer retool at all.

It's not. I have Springer and he is nothing like this. It's most likely just a piece that happens to be similar to a part on Springer. It's very common in Transformers. It's unavoidable.

No, Broadside is most likely heavily modified from the Alpha Trion mold as a base. I'm also sure they ditched the lion mode and then gave him some sort of jet mode instead.

I'm really glad this line has less actual retools/repaints, and mostly new figures and figures with shared engineering as others, but completely different looking. (Scourge and Highbrow being a prime example.)

Also them using shared engineering from Combiner Wars is brilliant also. (PMOP, Chromedome, ect.)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Kurona wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Why do we even bother having AND MORE at the end of the title of this thread if people are not allowed to speculate without others on here shooting such speculation down in flames because it's not POLITICALLY CORRECT or even accurate! >:oP

It would severely help your case if you specified what exactly you're referring to here, especially since your last few posts had no replies to them hence no-one shooting you down to make this post about.

In the meantime, I'll assume that you refer in a broad sense to when someone disagrees with your speculation. Of these cases I have seen, barring a few rude examples (which is unfortunately something common on internet forums and not something I condone myself); the replies to your posts mostly consist of disagreements about what will fit or why your opinions would contradict facts we already have. Again, however, because your post is very non-specific I don't know if this is what you were complaining about.

I was speaking in general, not at anyone in particular!

btw are you ZeroWolf? coz i've not seen him on here lately :-?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Kurona » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I was speaking in general, not at anyone in particular!

btw are you ZeroWolf? coz i've not seen him on here lately :-?

I don't know Zerowolf, no.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:

This happens with him a lot >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
SillySpringer wrote:No, Broadside is most likely heavily modified from the Alpha Trion mold as a base. I'm also sure they ditched the lion mode and then gave him some sort of jet mode instead.

That would explain the carrier mode, actually.

I'm really glad this line has less actual retools/repaints, and mostly new figures and figures with shared engineering as others, but completely different looking. (Scourge and Highbrow being a prime example.)

Also them using shared engineering from Combiner Wars is brilliant also. (PMOP, Chromedome, ect.)

That really puts our definition of "retool" into question, doesn't it? :lol: So far, we've seen:

Classic Retooling/Pretooling
Standard
Blurr -> Brainstorm
Blaster -> Soundwave

Extensive
CW Ultra Magnus -> Powermaster Optimus Prime
Gen. Metroplex -> Fortress Maximus

Shared Engineering
Parts Sharing
Blurr & Chromedome
Scourge & Highbrow?

Reused Transformation
CW Dead End -> Chromedome
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Someone also pointed out that Chromedome seems to have the same hip and knee pieces as Blurr. Very interesting that a figure is a mix of elements from multiple figures over a course of time. :-?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Kurona wrote:especially since your last few posts had no replies to them

Hellscream9999 wrote:This happens with him a lot >:oP

;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Broadside27 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is Tidal Wave, who is supposed to be Broadside's "repaint" and this is a new mold or a very very heavy retool to the point of all but being a new mold. That head says Tidal Wave to me, not Broadside:

Attachments
1472322530-broadside.jpg
1472322530-broadside.jpg (39.26 KiB) Viewed 5857 times
Broadside27
Fuzor
Buy from Broadside27 on eBay
Alt Mode: RocketCar + Jet
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 4

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Broadside27 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is Tidal Wave, who is supposed to be Broadside's "repaint" and this is a new mold or a very very heavy retool to the point of all but being a new mold. That head says Tidal Wave to me, not Broadside:

NOT AGAIN!!! The BROADSIDE VS TIDALWAVE ARGUMENT IS COMING, RUN!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
HELLS TO THE **** YEAH!!!
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
With the Titans Return Wave 2 Legends class toys found in Canada earlier in August, it was a matter of time before those toys would be found in the US as well. Twincast Podcast host Scotty P has just found that wave at Target in Raleigh, thanks to a tip from concrusher7922. The second wave includes Rumble (red), Ravage and Laserbeak. Below you will find some images of this sighting. These toys were available for $10.29. Scotty reports that the wave 2 deluxes were also present.

Thanks to concrusher792's post in the NC sightings thread I was able to get the Wave 2 legends class figures at a Target in Raleigh, NC. Missed the deluxes by a few minutes

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Pictorial Review for Transformers Titans Return Chromedome and Mindwipe

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
One of our esteemed Seibertronian moderators and everyone's favourite bro, Cobotron has made a pictoral review for Titans Return Chromedome and Mindwipe which we are sharing with you below. This is a man who knows how to play with his toys and he will share all the possible play patterns he has found, enjoy!

Titans Return Wave 2? Already? Well alright then!
I was lucky enough to get my hands on two Wave 2 Deluxes at Walgreens, thanks to a little tip from a fellow collector.
I picked up Mindwipe and Chromedome.
Let's have a look!

Mindwipe. I am having a blast with this one. He is a great update to the original toy. The robot mode is fantastic, and makes for a really fun action figure.
The larger weapon that doubles as a Titan Master ride-on is a little goofy and clumsy, but we'll have a little more fun with it in a minute.
In robot mode, Mindwipe has great articulation. I'm only slightly bothered by his molded perma-tilt ankles. It almost seems like it was intended that he have pose-able ankles, but it probably got nixed by the Parts Count Police. The bat wing to robot leg transformation is wonderful!

Again, I am really liking this toy. I'm enjoying him for what he is, and I tend not to put to many expectations on these main line toys, but I fear Mindwipe may catch a lot of flack from the fandom. In robot mode, the bat head just sits on his back like a ... bat-pack? Also he has a lot of rubber molded parts. This might disappoint a lot of folks, but from a safety and non-breakage/durability stand point, I can see why they went this route. Lastly his alt/beast mode is a bit of a kibble fest.

Bat Pack

Let's look at his beast mode.

That is one gnarly maw!

The amount of sculpted detailing on this line has been fantastic so far, and Mindwipe is no exception. I love those creepy little bat hands sculpted into the wings. He also ranks high in the paint apps department. He isn't dripping with paint, but the placement of the apps is really tasteful.

Vorath
One thing that has me a bit concerned is, the Wave 1 Deluxes' Titan Masters all had some small amount of paint, which looked great. So far Vorath and Stylor have none.

Throne of the Vampire King

Tail and leg kibblegasim. That's some heavy kibbs, but... oh well.

Fun with TR play pattern .... GO!

Vampfang mode

Mega Vampfang mode

Gun Boat Face mode

Head swap!

Titans Return Gigatron

Over all a really fun toy, and more beast bots are always welcome here.

Now, what all you MuhTuMTEers have been waiting for...

Chromedome.

This robot mode is just AWESOME! So stable and so cool looking. He is a serious hunk of beef cake with his He-Man physique. He is articulated in all the right places, a good solid action figure, and very stable.

Let's just go ahead and address the elephant in the room. Yes. He shares the transformation engineering of the Deadend/Prowl mold, but he is indeed his very own mold. And an amazing one at that. Both modes are phenomenal. I would say they took that engineering and perfected it. Everything tabs and clicks together so well. The more I played with him and admired both modes, the more I thought, when both modes are this good, does it really matter how we get from one to the other? There are a few differences between the final transformations. It's a good transformation scheme that alleviates the telescoping leg method. It works! And it works well.

While an entirely new mold, he is not wholly original. His hips, thighs, and knees are shared parts with the Blurr/Brainstorm mold. He also comes with their gun.

I had only three Head Masters in my collection as a kid, and none of them were these three. I have patiently waited for a revisit/revamp of these characters for a long time. Seeing this crew on my desk makes me very happy.

Let's get silly before we check out his alt mode.

KISS MY GRITS!!!!

Alt Mode.

Stylor styling.

Did I mention the delicious translucent wheels? YUM!

This is such an awesome update to that clunky yet lovable alt mode of the original toy. It keeps all the charm of the old, but bumps it up a notch on the cool-o-meter with some new styling.
If you look where the canopy meets the rear window, you can see that my copy has a bit of a sloppy paint app. (The red. it's not like that on the other side.). I hope this isn't a wide spread problem, but I'm not loosing any sleep over it.

Roof Rack

Side Car Road Rally

HEY! We're the same guy!
Then we should....

Roll out together!

Over all he is an awesome toy. In style and function, he is among the best of the line so far. Such an amazing update of the original, and he is sure to scratch the Chromedome itch of G1 and IDW fans alike.

Have fun with Toys!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Copied engineering, shared parts, cutting back on already sparse paint... awful lot of corners being cut.

Mindwipe's kinda the exact opposite of what I want. Generic robot that doesn't even look like it transforms, and a bat mode compromised to hell and back. Meh.

Can you imagine what Wave 2 of the Legends would look if they still packaged everyone in alt mode? :lol:
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Bradimus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Great review, Cobotron! ;)^
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nice! If there is another Mindwipe in your area, I'll trade you a Wolfwire. Either way, I can pick up the other Wolfwire for you.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bradimus » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Noideaforaname wrote:Copied engineering, shared parts, cutting back on already sparse paint... awful lot of corners being cut.

Mindwipe's kinda the exact opposite of what I want. Generic robot that doesn't even look like it transforms, and a bat mode compromised to hell and back. Meh.

Can you imagine what Wave 2 of the Legends would look if they still packaged everyone in alt mode? :lol:

I would love the Mindwipe mold... As Swoop. Hasbro should listen to Seibertron. ;)^

As for Wave 2 Legends, yes, yes I could. We'd have a tank, a weird assault vehicle, and a jet of some sort. ;)
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210492 2RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr B Jazz Image Comics 2024 0124IM895 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915R"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #23 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD ERA 23B JUN200583 (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS #23 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200727 4B (CA) Montfort"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON