This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Munkky » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:36 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
A lot of interesting stuff in that leak, though it's a shame there's no mention of a Legends Frenzy, which I hope happens sooner rather than later. I'm guessing Carnivac will probably be a retool of Weirdwolf, which I don't mind too much, but I hope it's retooled to look at least a little bit like Carnivac's awesome Sins of the Wreckers design:
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:40 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Caelus wrote:Fastlane & Cloudraker = Blur & Brainstorm molds in matching colors?

I see a lot of popularity for this idea, but isn't the whole point of the Autobot Clones that you're not supposed to be able to tell them apart from the front which the Brainstorm wing kibble and different shields would immediately give away?

Not that the originals were that good at hiding it either, but I'd hope for an update they'd make more of an effort.

Gee I wonder which one is the one that can fly
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby leokearon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:41 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Caelus wrote:Fastlane & Cloudraker = Blur & Brainstorm molds in matching colors?

Probably that's the common idea with Digibashers

Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 9

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:42 am

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Bradimus wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
RodimusRex wrote:How do you get Daniel as Arcee's boyfriend?

Heck, even Springer is debatable as I don't remember them dating or flirting. They just spent time together a lot. Kup might as well be her boyfriend by that standard.

By my recall: she was more or less Daniel's babysitter/headmaster partner. Springer spent time with her but just as easily could have been her gay best friend.

There was some tension with Hot Rod but he went straight from being too immature to too busy. Hence, spending time with Springer.

Yeah she was more like Daniel's second mother. I dunno where the relationship thing came from.

You have to see it in cotext, but here is the quote from TFwiki:

"It's good to be together again. Arcee, I just wanna say...Arcee...I...I..."
"You don't have to, Daniel. I feel the same way, too."
—Daniel and Arcee set some...concepts in motion. Oh god...

And the scene:

But that's all out of context. In the context of the entire story...

That has not a lick of romance in it. Looks more like Daniel is having bad consequences from the Mexican dinner he had the previous night and Arcee is just agreeing with him.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Giant Purple Griffin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:44 am

Motto: "Beware of my hair!"
Weapon: Photon Lasers
I hope these rumors are true, especially with regard to Abominus and Predaking. I also hope they get legends class sixth members like the other teams have. One of the Firecons would make a good sixth member/flamethrower weapon for Abominus, and they could maybe do a new character for Predaking.
Haslab, please make me.
Giant Purple Griffin
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am

Munkky wrote:A lot of interesting stuff in that leak, though it's a shame there's no mention of a Legends Frenzy, which I hope happens sooner rather than later. I'm guessing Carnivac will probably be a retool of Weirdwolf, which I don't mind too much, but I hope it's retooled to look at least a little bit like Carnivac's awesome Sins of the Wreckers design:

YESSSSSS.

Oh yeah, and what the heck happened to Stakeout? It's weird that he just kinda said "I ain't lasting longer" and then the rest of the comic ignored him. I hope that means he'll show up in the next Wreckers comic.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
2016-2017: The years my wallet died.

Confirmed or not, these rumours just add to the fact that Titans Return is one of the best TF lines since... Well, ever. It's the true G1 reboot many of us have been waiting for.

I'm personally glad they got the boring same old characters out of the way in Combiner Wars. It was a good line with a lot of great figures, a return to form for combiners, but I'm really glad it created the possibility for all these amazing other characters we're getting now.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:48 am

SillySpringer wrote:
Munkky wrote:A lot of interesting stuff in that leak, though it's a shame there's no mention of a Legends Frenzy, which I hope happens sooner rather than later. I'm guessing Carnivac will probably be a retool of Weirdwolf, which I don't mind too much, but I hope it's retooled to look at least a little bit like Carnivac's awesome Sins of the Wreckers design:

YESSSSSS.

Oh yeah, and what the heck happened to Stakeout? It's weird that he just kinda said "I ain't lasting longer" and then the rest of the comic ignored him. I hope that means he'll show up in the next Wreckers comic.

Tidal Wave chewed him up and he died after talking to Carnivac.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:48 am

Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I hope these rumors are true, especially with regard to Abominus and Predaking. I also hope they get legends class sixth members like the other teams have. One of the Firecons would make a good sixth member/flamethrower weapon for Abominus, and they could maybe do a new character for Predaking.

Repungus could make a good extra character.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:49 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RAR wrote:Perhaps the Pretender characters are not pretenders at all just more Titan Masters - not unlike what they did with Skullgrin already.

I am sure that is what they are. They are under the titans return umbrella so they interact with smaller titan masters. And its no coincidence that the pretenders rumoured like Blood and Carnivac match the alt modes of TR toys we already have. I am 100% certain that if we get those, they wont be pretenders at all.

Autobot N wrote:As for my thoughts on the rumors, out of the stuff we haven't heard of before, I'm most excited for Predaking, Battletrap, and Starscream.

Why Starscream, you dont have enough yet? :lol: Hoping for that voyager finally?

Bradimus wrote:As for the 30th anniversary of the film, I am also a bit disappointed. I'm happy we're getting amazing representations of the characters, but I'm not happy Hasbro forced all of them into the Titans Return gimmick of the line.

I wasn't referring to those, they arent part of the anniversary line. The 30th anniversary of the movie is just the platinum sets like Cyconus' Armada and the Rodimus/Galvatron set.

I am quite pleased with the headmasters and I think you should give them a shot. On an individual basis, I find them to be better toys than the Combiner Wars figures. They can do more on their own and each has a little playability ecosystem.

I don't have a Scourge but I don't pick up figures I have to fix.

Your not obliged to fix him, I havent fixed him and I dont feel the need to. He's a good toy and a really cool homage to the G1 toy. I love the tampographs imitating the stickers and there is some really nice painted detail on the alt mode.

Though I may get Scourge at a later date on a sale of some sort, possibly a clearance, I'm not ruling that out.

Have wave 1 toys ever gone on clearance? I cant remember.

If Hardhead came with the Takara head I would get him

Its a pretty amazing homage to the toy though. And the detailing on the body works better as an homage to the toy than the character model, as do the colours. Do you have a special attachment to that character in Rebirth?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:51 am

Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

YESSSSSS.

Tidal Wave chewed him up and he died after talking to Carnivac.

I read the thing. Thing is though, nothing afterwards acknowledged his "death". You would think Verity would at least say something about him.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:01 am

I'm on a roll here so can anyone see similarities in the G1 Autobot Targetmasters?

Image Image

Personally I can kinda see Sureshot and Crosshairs with some extensive reshelling, the reverse-vehicle thing like Hot Spot/Onslaught; and some redesigning like what's been done to Triggerhappy between 1987 and 2016.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:03 am

If Hasbro ends up shotgunning repaints late in the TR line, some of the more exciting names could be quite disappointing. TR Doublecross could be repainted into G1 "Snapdragon", Beast Hunters "Predaking", "Deathsaurus", or Hun-Grr ("Abominus"). TR Alpha Trion could be repainted as G1 Razorclaw ("Predaking").

Also, how many of these are likely to actually just be Titan Masters? Bumblebee's going to be Legends class, and apparently Beachcomber as well, but Brawn was done as a Titanmaster, so for Huffer, Cosmos, Seaspray, and Windcharger I could see it going either way. Grotusque could be a remold of Fangry, and Dinobot a repaint of Clobber.

Edit: I can completely see, however, "Starscream" and "Dinobot" being toys that homage the Pretender Starscream and Pretender Grimlock from back in the day. Either having Titan Masters that look like the old Pretender shells, or having Titan Masters that look like their G1 selves, with bodies stylized to look like transforming versions of their Pretender shells.
Last edited by Dr. Caelus on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:03 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Munkky wrote: I'm guessing Carnivac will probably be a retool of Weirdwolf, which I don't mind too much, but I hope it's retooled to look at least a little bit like Carnivac's awesome Sins of the Wreckers design:
I'm using Telemocha Wolfang for this until a better option is out there. I think it works surprisingly well!

Transformers Beast Wars Telemocha Series Wolfang (Reissue) Gallery

SillySpringer wrote:I read the thing. Thing is though, nothing afterwards acknowledged his "death". You would think Verity would at least say something about him.
Addressed on the last page of the series. Trade's extras note that a good chunk of Verity/Stakeout backstory was cut, so (speculating now) probably why it wasn't dwelled on much at later stages.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Kurona wrote:I'd hope Predaking would be a normal CW gestalt myself - the more compatibility the better. I'd love to replace Vortex with Divebomb to give Bruticus a sweet set of wings =P~

Only problem is that unlike the scramble city guys and like Monstructor and Devastator... both in toys and in-fiction, the Predacons are consistently depicted as the same size rather than Razorclaw being a bit bigger than the others.

I hope Predaking is standard as well. But as for the original toy... Divebomb & Rampage could only be arms...Headstrong & Tantrum could only be legs. In the animated series however...All the combiner team members.... no matter who they were...were all about the same size

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:27 am

Caelus wrote:If Hasbro ends up shotgunning repaints late in the TR line, some of the more exciting names could be quite disappointing. TR Doublecross could be repainted into G1 "Snapdragon", Beast Hunters "Predaking", "Deathsaurus", or Hun-Grr ("Abominus"). TR Alpha Trion could be repainted as G1 Razorclaw ("Predaking").

Also, how many of these are likely to actually just be Titan Masters? Bumblebee's going to be Legends class, and apparently Beachcomber as well, but Brawn was done as a Titanmaster, so for Huffer, Cosmos, Seaspray, and Windcharger I could see it going either way. Grotusque could be a remold of Fangry, and Dinobot a repaint of Clobber.

Edit: I can completely see, however, "Starscream" and "Dinobot" being toys that homage the Pretender Starscream and Pretender Grimlock from back in the day. Either having Titan Masters that look like the old Pretender shells, or having Titan Masters that look like their G1 selves, with bodies stylized to look like transforming versions of their Pretender shells.

Predaking is most certainly a Combiner Wars set. Not a Titans Return figure. If they use Alpha Trion for Razorclaw, he'd be a HEAVY HEAVY retool that probably would not even share any parts. Heck, they might even just use a few parts from Alpha Trion for the legs and such, and make the rest custom so he can have the lion chest. Trion's legs already transform almost identically to Razorclaw's.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:31 am

I'm really not getting this Alpha Trion > Razorclaw theory at all. Just because they're both lions; they literally have no other similarities beyond that. Everything about them is completely different.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:32 am

SillySpringer wrote:Predaking is most certainly a Combiner Wars set. Not a Titans Return figure.

Why cant he simply be neither? Even Liokaiser isnt a combiner wars set.

Kurona wrote:I'm really not getting this Alpha Trion > Razorclaw theory at all. Just because they're both lions; they literally have no other similarities beyond that. Everything about them is completely different.

Its just random speculation that has no bearings. It wont happen. But people can always speculate until shown otherwise ;)

Although I am still baffled as how the automatic response for a toy shown is that it can become another character though a retool or that a toy anounced is a retool. I mean I get when its obvious (cough carnivac cough) but it can get a bit ridiculous.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:34 am

william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Predaking is most certainly a Combiner Wars set. Not a Titans Return figure.

I think he meant more in terms of him being a Combiner rather than a Headmaster.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:39 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I think he meant more in terms of him being a Combiner rather than a Headmaster.

Even then he still is considered a combiner wars set Image
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot N » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:43 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:Why Starscream, you don't have enough yet? :lol:
?
I only have one Starscream (the Generations Armada one) and I don't even like it that well.
william-james88 wrote:Hoping for that voyager finally?
If it puts him in a better scale, then yes.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 am

Kurona wrote:I'm really not getting this Alpha Trion > Razorclaw theory at all. Just because they're both lions; they literally have no other similarities beyond that. Everything about them is completely different.

The leg transformation. It is obviously modeled after Razorclaw's leg to lion butt transformation. Like I said before, I can totally see them using the legs from Trion, and then redoing everything else. They used the same hip and knee pieces on TR Blurr as on Chromedome, why not do cross-line parts sharing?

william-james88 wrote:

It's a Combiner Wars combiner. Even without the name, it's the same thing. It can scramble with CW gestalts can't it? Titan Master figures are Titans Return to me, and the current gestalts with the same size are CW. I don't even consider Devastator really CW because it is its own thing. As long as its a Predaking that has the same gimmick as the other combiners is Combiner Wars, I consider it Combiner Wars. Even without the CW label. *passes out because of lack of oxygen*
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Price Drop on Deluxe Titans Return Figures at Walmart Canada

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am

At first it seemed it was just online, or a pricing error, but you can find proof below that Walmart Canada has reduced its prices on Titans Return Deluxe figures. They were initially $19.99 CAD at release but now Walmart has reduced their price to $12.92 CAD. This is Canada wide and both in stores and online. Even the display stickers have been changed to mark this price change. This is great news to those that waited or those who want to build a sweep armada.

Also of note while discussing price drops and Walmart, the Power Surge three step Bumblebee and Sideswipe toys currently scan at $14.92 which is a huge discount from their $50 price point. Here is an image of Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Surge Bumblebee and Buzzstrike being scanned.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
All I know is, if a Hasbro Predaking is even rumored, it's time for me to ditch Feral Rex. Anybody here got $550 they don't feel like holding onto? ;)
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:56 am

Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Why Starscream, you don't have enough yet? :lol:
?
I only have one Starscream (the Generations Armada one) and I don't even like it that well.
william-james88 wrote:Hoping for that voyager finally?
If it puts him in a better scale, then yes.

But I meant that you have a lot to choose from already. For individual releases we have 3 CHUG deluxe starscream toys, along with a legion a legends, and a leader, those last 3 all G1 based (and thats beyond the ton of RID and Prime toys too). And none are too procey on the secondary market. So I was just wondering why we needed another starscream when there was already so much out there and thought it was because we never got the voyager scale.

SillySpringer wrote:
It's a Combiner Wars combiner. Even without the name, it's the same thing. It can scramble with CW gestalts can't it? Titan Master figures are Titans Return to me, and the current gestalts with the same size are CW. I don't even consider Devastator really CW because it is its own thing. As long as its a Predaking that has the same gimmick as the other combiners is Combiner Wars, I consider it Combiner Wars. Even without the CW label. *passes out because of lack of oxygen*
[/quote]
Then just say scramble city next time and you wont run out of breath. Combiner Wars was just a line, not a concept, it even included molds from before ad after that line (windcharger, the 2 seeker classes and Buzzsaw).

And thanks Goatsy, I had not realized there was still that label on Liokaiser.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200727 4B (CA) Montfort"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118A"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210492 2RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21RI MAR200702 (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS #21 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210584 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220494 War's End 2A (CA) Panda"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON