This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
ExciKaiser wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Hasbro needs to stop using Google Translate for their bios and hire actual Translators. Some of those are painful to read.

Agreed, just want to kill myself each time I read french bios.

Nah, save that for when you learn Dutch. :SICK:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Qwan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:What's really confusing to me is why they didn't just outright sell him as Optimus Prime. I mean the name does have 'Prime' in it and it obviously looks like him, but surely hearing that a boxset has Optimus Prime would entice kids and parents to check it out?

How many "Optimus Prime" figures does a line need?

I imagine the general process is something like this:

1. Is there a figure in the upcoming assortment not named Optimus Prime?
    2. If yes, add another Optimus Prime to the upcoming assortment.
    3. Repeat 1 and 2.
:P

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Overcracker » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
ExciKaiser wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Hasbro needs to stop using Google Translate for their bios and hire actual Translators. Some of those are painful to read.

Agreed, just want to kill myself each time I read french bios.

In fact it's very strange, I'm not sure it's google translate, at some point I start to believe it's a guy, but who is forced to use the same words as the english ones.

The sentence works (something which usually do not happens with G.translate), but the wording is definitely a no.

:lol: :roll:
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Qwan wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:What's really confusing to me is why they didn't just outright sell him as Optimus Prime. I mean the name does have 'Prime' in it and it obviously looks like him, but surely hearing that a boxset has Optimus Prime would entice kids and parents to check it out?

How many "Optimus Prime" figures does a line need?

I imagine the general process is something like this:

1. Is there a figure in the upcoming assortment not named Optimus Prime?
    2. If yes, add another Optimus Prime to the upcoming assortment.
    3. Repeat 1 and 2.
:P
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Hasbro and FunPub using the name "Ginrai" in the past does not preclude Hasbro balking at using the Japanese name in the present.
Balking? Dude, this current Hasbro team has a hard on for Japanese G1. They'd take every opportunity to use whatever Japanese character names that they'd could if they wanted to.

Look at the Liokaiser set they did. The few names that they changed were only changed because they couldn't use names that had "Hell", "Kill", and "Death" in them at retailers, and were only changed just enough to try to still keep true to the original names as much as possible.

Ergo, they wouldn't just randomly change "Ginrai" to something as wildly un-Ginrai-like as "Magnus Prime" if they wanted him to be Ginrai.

Allow me to clarify my point: Names like "Guyhawk" and "Drillhorn" are Japanes-continuity names, but they're still English-sounding. Ginrai, not so much. Of course, as you have pointed out this was originally planned as a "extensive Ultra Magnus recolor" and not "Slight Ginrai recolor" which would suggest A. the toy was more likely supposed to be {i]Delta[/i] Magnus than UM, OP, or Ginrai and B. once again the people writing the box bios are being ignorami who probably struggle to write their names or tie their shoelaces. And thus, between that and the drastic design change, the bio on the box has even less to do with the actual character in the box than Cybertron Mudflap's box bio.

Sabrblade wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Especially since that usage was on a toy sold at a convention and thus aimed directly at fans, while this is being aimed at a general market.
Hasbro used the name "Ginrai" in their 2003 Commemorative Series reissue of Powermaster Optimus Prime.

But only as a surrogate name for Hi-Q because trademark reasons (same reason TR Octane is called Octone on the packaging). The box still labels the main attraction as "Powermaster Optimus Prime". The only instance of a Hasbro-made toy using the Ginrai name and really meaning the main toy as a version of Ginrai is the Botcon one.

Sabrblade wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Except that said mech came to life as a true Transformer by the same name at the end of Masterforce,
Except that that guy stuck permanently to the name "God Ginrai" and never reassumed any of his other robot mode configurations, maintaining his God Ginrai configuration as his new default robot form, which the Magnus Prime bears little resemblance to and more like that of Super Ginrai, a form that was only ever assumed by the human Godmaster.

More importantly, the newly-living God Ginrai didn't have a detachable little companion anymore, being a singular whole Transformer from that point on.

A singular whole transformer who I'm pretty sure transformed to vehicle mode now and then and thus still had the cab robot even if it never operated on its own (and I'm pretty sure that all the recoloring of the TM signifies -if it signifies anything, it could just be a symptom of mold layout + Hasbro cheapness- is an homage to the separate "small Optimus Prime" cab robot of the original toy, after all, what would be the American basis to change it from Hi-Q"Autobot Apex"?)

As an additional note, American-continuity Ginrai-the-Robot obviously has a different history from his Japanese-continuity counterpart.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
OMG
OVERLORD PACKAGING REVEALED!
via weibo and Planet Iacon
Lnik: https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.st ... 8404767762
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Aw, they didn't try making the Base Mode look any closer to the original. It still looks like he's trying to copy Dai Atlas's Zone Mode.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Aw, they didn't try making the Base Mode look any closer to the original. It still looks like he's trying to copy Dai Atlas's Zone Mode.

Wait till :TAKARATOMY: do the Attempted Base mode like Black Convoy's but i'm sure Takara will do the same though, sad :BANG_HEAD:
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:Aw, they didn't try making the Base Mode look any closer to the original. It still looks like he's trying to copy Dai Atlas's Zone Mode.

I don't see how that's even remotely possible.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"

Yeah, well, he's only a Leader-class and not a Supreme-class (and a modern, Generations Leader-class at that - definite shrinkage compared to Movie 1&2 or Unicron Trilogy Leader-class figs). No room for the plastic needed for the conveyors and such, plus probably the contemporary aversion to partsforming.

On the subject of a different figure, does everyone's Kup have a smegged-up cockpit that doesn't snugly seat a Titan Master or is it just mine?
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to our standard weibo user 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂, we have a new Titans Return reveal, this time in the form of Leader Class Overlord's packaging! The packaging follows previous examples, with Overlord's decapitated head floating above his body and the toy plainly visible. Also included is a picture of his base mode, which is unchanged from Sky Shadows. Check out the images below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby TimothyR » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm

I can't wait for overlord.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Deja Vu? :POPCORN: :x

Also See those Side Legs on Overlord's Base Mode? you can see it below right. 8-)

and there's a space for a Third Party parts addition for a turret and a crane for a base mode like this :APPLAUSE:
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Speaking of TR Cosmos......
He's secretly a Beyblade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I wonder if we'll get a 2nd Titan Master with Overlord, or if we'll get a separate one by itself. If not an official one, there will be at least a 3rd party Mega (or Giga, whichever is missing), I hope.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:I wonder if we'll get a 2nd Titan Master with Overlord, or if we'll get a separate one by itself. If not an official one, there will be at least a 3rd party Mega (or Giga, whichever is missing), I hope.
They've already covered both between Overlord and Sky Shadow. Ominus's design is based on Mega while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So they want us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I wonder if we'll get a 2nd Titan Master with Overlord, or if we'll get a separate one by itself. If not an official one, there will be at least a 3rd party Mega (or Giga, whichever is missing), I hope.
They've already covered both between Overlord and Sky Shadow. Ominus's design is based on Mega while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So they want us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.
Ah. Thank you. I didn't know this. I have no interest in Sky Shadow so I never bothered to look. I guess I'll try to pick up his Titan Master by itself if I can.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:28 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That Overlord... :x

Sky Shadow is an excellent figure wo be extension, Overlord will be too. I'll buy a Titan Master that is close enough to fill in the missing powermaster's role. This will give Overlord a face-swapping gimmick! :APPLAUSE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:52 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I'm thinking of using Overboard as a 2nd TM for Overlord
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So they want us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.

Was actually hoping the TM would be named Giga, or a variation of it :( .

Anyways, as for the bio translations in other languages, its been a long time since high school Spanish for me, however...could it be the bios use more of a Castilian (Spain) dialect rather than say...the Spanish spoken in Mexico and the rest of the North and South American Continents? I mean I know they are very much the same. But since people from the United States have trouble understanding people from the UK, Australia etc.... (and vice versa) I know the same goes for different dialects of different languages.

I know close friends of mine are learning Portuguese. The trouble is what they are learning is *Traditional*, yet most of the people they speak to are from Brazil, which presents some challenges.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 am

So with regards to the Siege On Cybertron set being sold out at BBTS, does anyone know if it's sold out sold out, or sold out until they figure out their amount of incoming stock?
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
^ I don't think that's a question any of us can answer at the moment, even BBTS. The only suggestion I can offer is to check BBTS daily. Occasionally someone may cancel an order, which will bring that item instantly back available for pre-order, that's how I have gotten a few items actually. If another source can be found to purchase this set (It is I am told only a BBTS exclusive in the United States, other retailers will have it in other countries I assume), I'm sure it will be made a news article here
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

Sabrblade wrote:

I'm not really knowledgeable about the Japanese series, but Giga and Mega were husband and wife, right? So if Dreadnaught and Ominus are based on Giga and Mega, what sort of relationship do Sky Shadow and Overlord have? Would they be Metamours? In laws?
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 am

Is overlord sentient in your uestion? Or is ge like in masterforce, a blank transtector. Assuming sky shadow woud ve the same:

If sentient, no relation. Just work buddies who happen to carry around a friend who hppens to ve married to someone being carried by his Buddy.

If not sentient, then they are married as they would be the persona of their titan master who is controlling them.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 am

Caelus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm not really knowledgeable about the Japanese series, but Giga and Mega were husband and wife, right? So if Dreadnaught and Ominus are based on Giga and Mega, what sort of relationship do Sky Shadow and Overlord have? Would they be Metamours? In laws?
Dreadnaught and Ominus may have designs based on Giga and Mega (who, yes, were husband and wife), but that doesn't mean that Dreadnaught and Ominus are Giga and Mega.

After all, Sixshot's Titan Master, Revolver, is designed after Chromedome's friend Jack, but Revolver certainly isn't Jack.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 221013A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON