This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
In case you wanted to know what a Carnivac repaint of Wolfwire miiiight look like (in robot mode. I don't want to risk transforming just yet). Please excuse the sloppiness of it. And G1 Carnivac toy in the middle, and the Cybertron Snarl Carnivac I painted about 10 years ago I used in my movie-verse collection (cos I frickin' love all those extra little details in that Snarl mold. It's really just the wolf's head as right arm that bugs me)

I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:39 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Predictions: A year from now, there will still be TR Voyager Broadside toys on some store shelves long after the line has finished. I only say this because I saw a record 8 (yes 8 ) at a Target about 30 miles form my home last week, everywhere I go I see multiple Broadsides, unlike any release I've seen in the last two generations lines. I mean sure, some stores around me STILL have CW Leader Skywarps, but I think were finally down to one at each of the stores I can think of :lol: .

Anybody think its strange...The wave 3 Voyagers (Prime & Megs) seem to be the least produced, and most difficult to find. I've seen a couple here and there, and I know they are pre-tools, but historically Hasbro would make boatloads of Optimus & Megatron toys, as they are Icons, and they think everybody wants one, and more obscure characters like Alpha Trion, or Broadsides would get minimal release quantities.
Last edited by o.supreme on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

william-james88 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:I wanna know who this Braodside is :-? is it a repaint :???:

its this:

I'm pretty sure Stu was just trying to make a funny with my mis-spelling.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:43 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:Wait wait wait. SDCC is this weekend?! More TR stuff to be revealed tonight?!

Yes and I (along with your friendly news staff team) will be on the frontlines reporting away everything as it comes.

Stuartmaximus wrote:I wanna know who this Braodside is :-? is it a repaint :???:

its this:

yes! i know :roll:

i was just being sarcastic

i guess it were just someone's predictive text playing up(or something of that ilk)

speaking of repaints.....i know that there is a Broadside repaint coming ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Relic0037 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:57 am

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Sigma Magnus wrote:Since we're doing lists, sure, I'll add my stuff to the pile.

Autobot Headmaster Team: Love these guys together, and they're very cool to display. Fort Max isn't that great a Titan, so I'm largely keeping him in my custom base mode, which makes me wish Cerebros had a separate vehicle mode like Full-Tilt. Any fan modes out there?

Well he does transform into a robot, a tower, & Fort Max'e head, so doesn't that make him a triple changer already? =P~
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
There's already a Broadside repaint released; Tidal Wave from Siege on Cybertron :)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Kurona wrote:There's already a Broadside repaint released; Tidal Wave from Siege on Cybertron :)

Yes, but no.....i meant this one

but....there's also this one too(i think this one's a digibash....but would've been cool if it were real ;) )
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:41 pm

The first one is Takara's release of Broadside while the second is a digibash, I'm afraid.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:57 pm

If only that digibash were real....i'd buy that in a heartbeat ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Kurona wrote:There's already a Broadside repaint released; Tidal Wave from Siege on Cybertron :)

thats not a repaint, thats just the Takara release.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby bodrock » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Carnivius_Prime wrote:In case you wanted to know what a Carnivac repaint of Wolfwire miiiight look like (in robot mode. I don't want to risk transforming just yet). Please excuse the sloppiness of it. And G1 Carnivac toy in the middle, and the Cybertron Snarl Carnivac I painted about 10 years ago I used in my movie-verse collection (cos I frickin' love all those extra little details in that Snarl mold. It's really just the wolf's head as right arm that bugs me)

I'd love to have an update to Carnivac!
IMG_6812.JPG

I'm definitely hoping to see some Leader-version of Deathsaurus soon....

No sign of the latest wave or Walgreen exclusives yet.

I'll write up thoughts on the TR figures as well! Or at least all of my faves -- but you may have seen dem pics of my faves already. ;)
IMG_6800.JPG
Titan Masters & Friends
Now where's dat Arcee TM...?
Last edited by bodrock on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 pm

bodrock wrote:
I'd love to have an update to Carnivac!

Those are cute pics (I usually hate cute but Carnivac!) I kinda miss having the full figure with the shell now. I had a complete one with both pads and the gun a long time ago. Just got the robot now. Which is fine cos I don't like owning things that are worth too much and a full Carnivac is worth a nice chunk as mine did sell for about £50 back then.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby bodrock » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:50 pm

This might be less cute, since Carni is in trouble here, Carnivius.... ;)
IMG_6803.JPG
Splitsville
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Aw that's just mean. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby ExciKaiser » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Aww, it's review time ? Can I join ?

Titans masters :

- Loudmouth : Not a lot to say, I would rate it average. OK titan master, ok vehicule mode, poor second vehicule and wepon mode.

- Nightbeat : Terrible, at least. Nothing works,skip it.

- Apeface : Cool vehicle mode, cool monkey mode. My only problem is the too much painted face (I guess it's all black under the purple), it doesn't really fit the bodies. Get it.

- Brawn : mitigated. Too much yellow to me, which kill details and prevents the 4x4 mode to works.

- Clobber : Near perfect. The Dino mode is purely genius and the bird works ok.

- Skytread : I like the colors more than terribul, that's why I got this one. Unfortunately there's an inexcusable issue with it : the headsculpt is different from terribull and too much top heavy to fit correctly the plane mode. I can accept that some titan masters cannot fit properly all vehicules, but the one sold with ? seriously. Too bad because other than that the vehicle is nice. Get Terribull verison of the mold instead.

- Fangry. Get it. Period.

- Overboard. I prefer Grimlock head over Overkill, but other than that, the repaint mades it better. If you hesitate between the 3 repaints of this mold and are not really attached to one of the head, get this one.

- Ptero . Mitigated at least. The pterodactyl works, but I'm not unable to see something else than a reversed pterodactyl for what is supposed to be the vehicule mode. the head suffer the same problem as apeface : too much paint, which hides all details.

- Sawback . I've been deceived. I think it's mainly because of the plastic, which is very very cheap. added to the bright colors, for me it's a Meh, at least. The head is not too bad however.

- Repugnus. You can copy/paste my sawback advice. I like the beast mode a lot however, it helps a little.

- Shuffler. GET IT.
Everything works perfectly, plastic is nice, head is nice, and beast and vehicule mode works fine even without the titan master.

Legends :

- Rewind : I like him despite two lame modes. Sometimes there's no explication. The robot mode is probably too much cool so it cancels the other issues.

- Wheelie. What a mess. Nothing holds fine, he doesn't even stands correctly. I guess people like him because of cartoon representation, but for me it's a no. Pass.
And you know the worse part ? I paid more in order to get the takara version. Money badly spent here.

- Bumblebee : Meh. No extremely bad, not extremely good.I suppose it’s for people who want the minibots cast in the same legends size. For the other, just stick with the Classics Bumblebbe, this one add nothing.

- Brawn : Simple, effective, everything works fine. And bonus, the titan master can stay inside in robot mode.

- Seaspray : I’m still not sure about this one. Technically it’s fine, it’s a nice bot, everything works.
But man, this design, it’s so 80’s, with propellers and stuff. If you place him next to let’s say, cybertron Shortround, you know who will win.

Deluxe

- Hardhead : Just perfect. Can be the symbol of the line. The vehicule works perfectly, with the small cockpit + the hidden cockpit in the canon, the robot mode is perfect. Just get it.

- Brainstorm. Retool from Blur, yes, but which in my opinion works beter than Blurr. It works even better than the T30 voyager that I removed from the shelves to replace it by him.

- Chromedome. Lazy design ? maybe. But it works so well. You can’t pass on him because of the « same design as CW». Believe me, I made this mistake (I got it only very recently).

- Highbrow. I don’t understand why some people don’t like him. Except for his loose neck, he is very nice. Not the best in the line, but definitely worth the money.

- Wolfwire. I got the broken hinges issues, but it’s not enough to give a bad advice on this one.Cool robot mode, Fantastic wolf mode. Get it.

- Hot Rod. Hm.. I think I’ll get ennemies here, but I don’t love him. I don’t dislike him, he is quite ok, but these long plain arms really prevent me to consider him as a must have.

- Triggerhappy. What to say ? I start to hate him. Because of issues ? no because it should not be allowed to be so damn perfect. Get it.

- Twinferno : Like rewind, I’m a bad judge .This toy has ton of issues, but I like him. Leave me alone about this.

- Nautica. I know nothing about the comics or character, but it’s a very nice resue of Blurr’s mold. It works surprising well to a fembot body. Well played Hasbro, well played.

- Topspin. One which can compete with Triggerhappy. How the company who made Hotrod arms were able to made Topspin ones ? Looks like two different companies.

- Kup. Sorry, I tried, but I definitely hate him. 50% because of the terrible head from the worst period of armada (big lips, terrible grin.), 50% because of the plastic, the same as Sawback. Hasbro, please stop with this new crappy plastic.
I ordered and I’m waiting the Orion Pax repaint, I hope it’ll cancel these issues, because other than that, it’s a nice vehicule, robot and transformation.

- Krok. This neon green.. this neon green… I love it. He is missing proper heels to be a perfect one. I would recommend to get him instead of Skullsmasher, but it would not be honest as I don’t own Skullsmasher.

- Twin Twist. Not a lot to add from Topspin as it's 90% the same. Except I prefer Topspin.

- Windblade : On the overral look, the generations Windblade looks better. But for everything else, TR Windblade is a better toy. Everything holds and tabs perfectly, easier to transform etc.. (in fact, it could be the description of the whole TR line compared to Generations from the previous years).

Voyager

- Sentinel Prime. Debatable train mode, just-okay shuttle mode, Everything shouting « Astrotrain »… But I just love this robot mode and this head. Some people complain about the color scheme (and I understand why), but it’s very Fire guts Ginrai for me. I can’t get angry if you pass on him, but I’ll continue to love him on my side.

- Alpha Trion : I don’t know well the character from G1 cartoon, so I can’t complain like what I’ve seen here. For me it’s a very good toy with two ok transformations.
Until …

- (Takara) Lio convoy. This one just cancels what I said about Alpha Trion. A fantastic paint scheme which completely changes a toy. If like me you’re not especially attached to a character and just want the mold, get this one.

- Megatron. I have difficulties to admit it’s the same company which commited the Thrilling 30 Blitzwing 3 years ago, and which created this. Sincerely. This mold is close to perfection, especially considering the Titan master get a different cockpit for each mode. The only thing I can complain are the poor stickers. But if you get the reprolabels set, you get a fantastic Megatron. Better than the CW on my opinion.
I don’t care the mold screams « blitzwing ». So much that I’ll probably not get Blitzwing, in order for Megatron to keep his uniqueness on my shelves.

- Optimus Prime. He has issues, yes. The plane mode is meh, the truck mode just ok, and the cockpit solution is just lame, especially if you compare it with Megatron.
But this robot mode, oh man, he is fantastic, badass, extremely well detailled. It’s my new fave Prime, despite all his issues. And like for Megatron : sorry Octone, you really look cool, but this mol dis Optimus Prime for me now.

- Laser Prime. There’s nothing more to say, as it’s only a repaint. But such a good repaint that’s I’m completely unable to choose between the regular and this one. I had to put both of them on the shelves.

- Broadside. After an intial deception, you know what ? I start to like the plane mode. Yes, really. Ok, it’s a very stupid and unable to fly plane mode, but if you see it as some spaceship.. We got worse. Also I recommend to place the gun on the bottom, it helps a little bit the overral look. But yeah, he is a bit difficult to recommend.
The new remold policy/technology is very nice in most of the cases, and I’ll continue to defend it, but here, for Broadside, wanting to reuse Alpha Trion legs is what definitely ruined the toy in my opinion.

Leader

- Blaster. Personally, not being a G1 hardcore fan, the life object transformation always looks lame for me, and he is not exception. I got it only for the base mode, for my TR guys to have a base. And that’s all.

- (Takara) Ginrai. I cancelled my preorder of PM Prime when I saw the first pictures, and I’m not deceived. Ok, I’m a bit deceived of the base mode, which is, we all know it an afterthought and does not works at all.

- (Takara) God Bomber. Like everybody, I’m a bit Meh on him. The toy by itself is quite ppor. The combination with Ginrai ends up with a very god looking figure, but quite unstable.Hard to recommend. Difficult to pass. Yup, I still can’t give an advice.

- QuickSwitch. I saw hate on this topic, and I’m sad for people who are so G1-framed that they can’t appreciate this toy. They don’t know what they miss. Yes, it’s Sixshot body, but it works so well. Deco is better, paint apps are better.. zero regret here.

As always, English is not my native langage, sorry if errors/mistakes on some expressions/sentences.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
ExciKaiser
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Re: New Images of Transformers Titans Return Metalhawk and Overlord with Comparisons to G1 Toys

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:Transformers fan Kaki added some gorgeous photos of some the latest Titans Return figure releases Metalhawk

That G1 Pretender Metalhawk...

So much want, so much will never have... :-(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Thankfully, TR Metalhawk looks a thousand times more amazing :saint:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 pm

It's that simple."
Kurona wrote:Thankfully, TR Metalhawk looks a thousand times more amazing :saint:

I see TR Metalhawk and I'm bored out of my mind. I see the Pretender and there's something that is just... MAGICAL! It's also painted like crazy, there's gold chrome on the inner bot, and everything have that intense aura of vintage style.

It's also almost 2000$ 100% complete... :shock:

DAMN YOU TRANSFORMERS MASTERFORE WITH YOUR VINTAGE TOYS POPULATED ALMOST ENTIRELY OF HOLY GRAILS! :BOWDOWN:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Kurona wrote:Thankfully, TR Metalhawk looks a thousand times more amazing :saint:

I see TR Metalhawk and I'm bored out of my mind. I see the Pretender and there's something that is just... MAGICAL! It's also painted like crazy, there's gold chrome on the inner bot, and everything have that intense aura of vintage style.

DAMN YOU TRANSFORMERS MASTERFORE WITH YOUR VINTAGE TOYS POPULATED ALMOST ENTIRELY OF HOLY GRAILS! :BOWDOWN:

so sad and so true, If Takara ever did the reissue game again and went with Masterforce as a theme, they'd make a killing
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby bodrock » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:08 pm

grimdragon2001 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

so sad and so true, If Takara ever did the reissue game again and went with Masterforce as a theme, they'd make a killing

Seriously ALL THIS = YES

But I'd take TR Metalhawk. ;)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander

Case Proportions and Contents of Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Titan Masters

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
While Titans Return Ramhorn has been found in the wild for a while now, it was still unclear who his wavemates were. We now know why it was so hard to figure out, they were all rereleases of figures that were probably still on the pegs from previous waves. Thanks to an Entertainment Earth listing, we know his wavemates and the proportions of the case. It's evenly split between Ramhorn, a third release of Ptero (who was previously rereleased in a revision case), a rerelease of Overboard and a third release of Apeface (who was also previously rereleased in a different revision case).

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
*raises hand* :-s
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Albatross250 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Stuartmaximus wrote:

but....there's also this one too(i think this one's a digibash....but would've been cool if it were real ;) )

He meant Decepticon Flattop/Autobot Skywave? :BOT: :CON: that would be nice if Broadside is a good use for non-common bots 8-)
Last edited by Albatross250 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 pm

It's that simple."
I want that mini Repugnus. :x

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Re: Case Proportions and Contents of Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Titan Masters

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:While Titans Return Ramhorn has been found in the wild for a while now, it was still unclear who his wavemates were. We now know why it was so hard to figure out, they were all rereleases of figures that were probably still on the pegs from previous waves. Thanks to an Entertainment Earth listing, we know his wavemates and the proportions of the case. It's evenly split between Ramhorn, a third release of Ptero (who was previously rereleased in a revision case), a rerelease of Overboard and a third release of Apeface (who was also previously rereleased in a different revision case).

Sorry I didn't let you guys know this before. BBTS had the preorders for this case up a while ago. They are not selling Ramhorn separately, however. So I will end up with duplicates of the others...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220189 13B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230291 343B (W) McConville (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #15 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220296 15A (CA) Bianchi (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #15 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Larsen 220817A"
SAVAGE DRAGON #1 I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #31 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM299 31A (CA) Fernandez (W)McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #31 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR230129 20B (CA) Colak"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #10 Cvr B Dynamic Forces DF Image Comics 2024 (CA) Haeser 240210B"
KING SPAWN #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #267 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0923IM845 267B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #267 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #268 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0723IM805 268A (W/A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #268 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM336 26A (CA) Barberi (W) Layman"
SCORCHED #26 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220275 14A (CA) Mack (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #12 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 SEP220309 12B (CA) Giangiordano (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #12 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #15 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220193 15A (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #15 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON