This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby Kurona » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Looks like Hot Spot to me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Hot Spot or Perceptor. Probably the former.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:22 am

I'm getting really annoyed with raids on my base taking a huge amount of energon and alloy. It honestly feels way too harsh.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 am

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
But you do the same thing when you win. Getting all those resources is great, losing them sucks.

To me it seems like the whole point is to try to screw the enemy, and you are the enemy.
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:37 am

ctrlFrequency wrote:But you do the same thing when you win. Getting all those resources is great, losing them sucks.

To me it seems like the whole point is to try to screw the enemy, and you are the enemy.

I get why it happens and I get the point, I just think it's a bit of a dumb point that only serves to encourage people to spend more money.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:39 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Kurona wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:But you do the same thing when you win. Getting all those resources is great, losing them sucks.

I get why it happens and I get the point, I just think it's a bit of a dumb point that only serves to encourage people to spend more money.

You could say that about a lot of things in this game...
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 am

I don'the think it has anything to do with spending money. I do it to screw my enemy.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 am

Sigma Magnus wrote:
Kurona wrote:

You could say that about a lot of things in this game...

There are... quite a few, yeah. But I find this to be the most notorious.
I'm just not a big fan of the Freemium/Free-to-Play model in general. I still find Earth Wars fun, I just... really don't like the idea of paying for a crystal that might end up being a duplicate anyway.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:45 am

See... I don'the have a problem with losing a lot of resources, I usually win agains attacks on my base and the i.pact is minimal.

How often do you lose?

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:49 am

ctrlFrequency wrote:See... I don'the have a problem with losing a lot of resources, I usually win agains attacks on my base and the i.pact is minimal.

How often do you lose?

Just about all the time. Mostly because I don't spend a lot of resources on my defences because I don't have enough resources left from losing them and spending them on upgrading bots.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 am

You don't need to spend real money on resources, I never have.

Upgrade what you can on your base as soon as you can.

Watch your replays to see the weaknesses in your defense and rearrange your base to prevent that.

Edit: If you are spending so much on upgrading your bots, maybe that you are trying to upgrade them too much. Put some time into farming (go to a zone you know you can handle) collect up some resources and sink it into defense rather than offense.

The game clearly isn't "race to the finish" so trying to level up isn't the wisest. Take the time to make your base tough to beat and then you will have all the resources (I seriously can't upgrade my storage fast enough to keep up with all my extra alloy)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Transformers Earth Wars Female Transformers Gallery and Bios ... including Arcee and Nightbird!

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

Courtesy of our friends from TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS, we now have bios and images of 9 Females Transformers characters from the Autobot and Decepticon rosters. Included in this post are Arcee, Nightbird, Windblade, Slipstream, Pyra Magna, Jumpstream, Rust Dust, Skyburst, and Storm Clash. Dust Up is oddly missing from the images and bios. You can click on any of the images below to download Transformers Earth Wars. The bios are written by fan-favorite Simon Furman of Transformers comic book fame.

Female Transformers Character Bios

:BOT: Arcee
Appearances... can be deceptive. Quick witted and formidable in battle, Arcee is compassionate to her allies but utterly merciless to her enemies. Streamlined bodywork and light alloy construction only mean she's faster, more agile and ultimately deadlier than most of her fellow Autobots. A master of many weapons, from blasters to swords, ultimately Arcee is a living weapon in her own right.

:CON: Nightbird
Programmed with the skills of a mighty ninja, the non-sentient Nightbird developed a full meta-processor brain after being implanted with one of Bombshell's cerebro shells, which merged with her own simulated intelligence. Nightbird became one of the greatest threats to the Autobots, even more so when - as Bombshell was reformatted - she gained true sentience and freedom of thought.

:CON: Slipstream
Slipstream is as much a puzzle to those who think they know her as those who don't. No one knows who she is or where she comes from, which suits a spy for hire perfectly. She's a blank slate, becoming who she needs to be to fit the mission parameters, and her ability to mask her energy signature lends itself to her line of work. Only Slipstream knows her true agenda, and that's the way she likes it.

:BOT: Windblade
Windblade is valiant, dutiful and full of conviction... to a fault. The fault being she can be too trusting, too idealistic, almost to the point of naivety. It sometimes drives her closest Autobot allies to distraction, but in a pinch there's no one more committed to the cause or energetic in battle. An experienced swordswoman, she also has the rare ability to communicate with the vast and ancient race of Metrotitans.

:BOT: Pyra Magna
A product of her environment, the forbidding Sea of Rust, Pyra Magna knows how to make hard choices, and how to turn adversity -- in her case, a water system contaminated by corrosive gasses -- to her advantage...Her Corrosion Cannons can weaken the molecular structure of an enemy's armour and bring their gears to a grinding halt. A great fire burns within Pyra Magna's Spark that powers her relentless will to survive.

:BOT: Jumpstream
Fiercely loyal, Jumpstream would do anything, risk anything, to protect or defend Pyra Magna. In return, Pyra Magna has done her level best to give Jumpstream the best possible chance of not needlessly sacrificing herself, training her to become a master of hand-to-hand combat. Thankfully, Jumpstream also has the (rare) ability to teleport herself out of trouble. The trick is, convincing her to use it!

:BOT: Rust Dust
Rust Dust has a habit of acting first and thinking later, tearing off into danger and rationalizing that a moving target is harder to hit. The merest whiff of an enemy heat signature and she's away, more often than not leading the others on a wild scrap chase.She's so imbalanced, her teammates wonder how she manages to stay on two wheels, but often her hair-trigger instincts have proven invaluable.

:BOT: Skyburst
The yin to Stormclash's yang, Skyburst is a warrior of peace, willing to fight only when all other options are exhausted and when it's for the demonstrably greater good. Unlike her twin sister, there are clear lines she just won't cross, and Skyburst stands tall for justice above all else. There's no doubting her effectiveness as a warrior, but every action is tempered by restraint and mercy.

:BOT: Storm Clash
Unlike her twin sister Skyburst, Stormclash fights with a vengeance not normally seen among the Autobots, and there are few lines she won't cross. Ruthless and battle-hardened, Stormclash is prone to fits of unchecked aggression and ruthlessness, which makes her more pacifist sister uncomfortable. Nevertheless, Stormclash reserves her most merciless moves for anyone who threatens Skyburst.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Transformers Earth Wars "Decoy Dash" In-Game Event This Holiday Weekend plus new poster unveiled

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

This holiday weekend, Space Ape Games is hosting "Decoy Dash," the first in-game event for their hit free-to-play combat strategy game, TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS -- now available on iOS and Android. In addition to in-game rewards, "Decoy Dash" will debut two new female Transformers, ARCEE and NIGHTBIRD, as part of the event, adding to an incredible strong lineup of strong female characters in the game.

"Decoy Dash" begins on Friday, July 1 at 10:00am GMT and runs through Monday, July 4 at 10:00am GMT. Players that are at Level 4 and above can collect prizes, gather Battle Points and earn Decoy Crystals for a chance to win two new Transformers characters, ARCEE (AUTOBOT) and NIGHTBIRD (DECEPTICON). Both characters feature the all-new Holo Decoy ability, which places a decoy that distracts enemies and soaks up damage.

You can view the new art and bios for ARCEE, NIGHTBIRD and the other awesome female Transformers in TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS including a gallery of art posters and bios by clicking here.

Transformers Earth Wars "Decoy Dash"

ARCEE has been dispatched on a mission by Optimus Prime but ran into trouble when NIGHTBIRD caught up to her. The two have been crossing paths routinely as NIGHTBIRD tries to put an end to ARCEE's do-good acts. However, as the battle on Earth heats up, Optimus has sent a signal for ARCEE to return to the Autobots! After failing to eliminate ARCEE, NIGHTBIRD has been recalled by Megatron to finish the job. Battle to win Decoy Crystals to lock onto their signal using the Space Bridge and recall them back to Earth!

Battle Points can only be earned by being victorious in an Event Battle Zones which are accessed through the event menu. Players can earn more Battle Points, Bonus Experience, and gain Double XP during the Decoy Dash Event.

For more information on the game, visit http://www.transformersearthwars.com/.

:BOT: Arcee
Appearances... can be deceptive. Quick witted and formidable in battle, Arcee is compassionate to her allies but utterly merciless to her enemies. Streamlined bodywork and light alloy construction only mean she's faster, more agile and ultimately deadlier than most of her fellow Autobots. A master of many weapons, from blasters to swords, ultimately Arcee is a living weapon in her own right.

:CON: Nightbird
Programmed with the skills of a mighty ninja, the non-sentient Nightbird developed a full meta-processor brain after being implanted with one of Bombshell's cerebro shells, which merged with her own simulated intelligence. Nightbird became one of the greatest threats to the Autobots, even more so when - as Bombshell was reformatted - she gained true sentience and freedom of thought.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
hmm interesting, so Nightbird is a not even the legends one going by details
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

Baby got backpack.

Seriously though, they couldn't shrink that down just a little bit?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Re: Transformers Earth Wars "Decoy Dash" In-Game Event This Holiday Weekend plus new poster unveiled

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Seibertron wrote:This holiday weekend, Space Ape Games is hosting "Decoy Dash," the first in-game event for their hit free-to-play combat strategy game, TRANSFORMERS: EARTH WARS

This is the second event, we had one last weekend that got us lots of goodies including up to 3 premium character crystals.

Since this is just a Space Ape press release, I'm surprised they made that error.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Allenspurs » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:12 pm

60 levels of prestige!! Well at least maybe I will get a premium character this time
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Can the Decoy crystals only get you Arcee or Nightbird?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Kurona wrote:Can the Decoy crystals only get you Arcee or Nightbird?
No, they can reward you with other bots and stuff.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Kurona » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Just lucked out and got Brawl with a non-decoy crystal - a 2-star Brawl, no less - and man do I wish this is how his Combiner Wars toy looked. I'm not entirely sure how they'd pull it off though, what with the front treads folding up inside the turret and the arms seemingly coming out of nowhere...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Kurona wrote:Just lucked out and got Brawl with a non-decoy crystal - a 2-star Brawl, no less - and man do I wish this is how his Combiner Wars toy looked. I'm not entirely sure how they'd pull it off though, what with the front treads folding up inside the turret and the arms seemingly coming out of nowhere...

He's a handy little bugger to have too.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:33 am

Burn wrote:
Kurona wrote:Just lucked out and got Brawl with a non-decoy crystal - a 2-star Brawl, no less - and man do I wish this is how his Combiner Wars toy looked. I'm not entirely sure how they'd pull it off though, what with the front treads folding up inside the turret and the arms seemingly coming out of nowhere...

He's a handy little bugger to have too.

Yeah, I noticed he's a gunner with an ability similar if not identical to Long Haul - my 2-star Long Haul I was lucky enough to get about a week ago having been very useful.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So apparently there are some disbelievers regarding the strength of my team ...
Screenshot_2016-07-08-14-27-47.png
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 pm

:shock:

:BOWDOWN:
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I've made (well, overhauled) a list of all the characters, separated by class, mostly to see what characters are in which tiers but it can be used however you like. The list is here. If an autobot player would be willing to screencap the entire Autobot game roster (from the Team menu in the bottom left when you're at your base) so I can add them, that would be fantastic!

Burn wrote:So apparently there are some disbelievers regarding the strength of my team ...
Screenshot_2016-07-08-14-27-47.png

I think this merits a "HOLY ****!"
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN TWITCH Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN TWITCH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON