This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby megatronus » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ThunderThruster wrote:I like your wall strategy, makes it hard for opponents to get to your HQ while allowing your turrets to shoot them

Nah his stuff is too spread out - and having harvesters/storage on the sides like that is just asking for a Prime rush.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Burn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
megatronus wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:I like your wall strategy, makes it hard for opponents to get to your HQ while allowing your turrets to shoot them

Nah his stuff is too spread out - and having harvesters/storage on the sides like that is just asking for a Prime rush.

Plus even if she manages to hold off the attack, they're probably still going to pillage.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby megatronus » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Burn, you still in Evil Empire? How's it going over there?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Burn » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
megatronus wrote:Burn, you still in Evil Empire?

Yep

How's it going over there?

We bounce back and forth between the top two war leagues. Most of us are on the cusp of being able to handle HQ14's, just need a little bit more power.

We range around the 40's in events. I think what hurt us last weekend was a few of us were busy.

But eh, they're a good bunch, aren't hardcore, as long as I meet my quota of dead Autobots they leave me to my own devices.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby ctrlFrequency » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
megatronus wrote:

See .. I wasn't making schtuff up. Listen to them Kurona, these guys know what they're talking about.
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:20 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Kurona wrote:Image

Join the dark side of the wall. It has cookies and milk.

You should prooooobably balance out your walls, on top of what the other people said.

Speaking of walls, 24 level 10 walls! For once, NOT the last thing to be upgraded, because saving for bot upgrades gives you a lot of spare alloy.
Attachments
my lv 10 walls.jpg
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Combiner Devastator Revealed in Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:13 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian and Transformers Earth Wars player megatronus has pointed us in the direction of a gameplay video for the mobile game, showing a BIG update (probably to be found in the next newsletter, too!): the Combiners are in, and Devastator takes centre stage! Check out the embedded clip below - originally sourced from Wongatron from MAS- and discuss away in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Some leaked screenshots have indicated that combiner tech is a campaign event like that which carries you through the early game, rather than a weekend event. Seems there's no event this weekend.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Burn » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 am

King Kuuga wrote:Seems there's no event this weekend.

There is ...
Burn
Forum Admin

Transformers: Earth Wars - Combiners Are Coming, Heavy Metal War Event

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

Combiners are coming! Get your first look at our big new feature in this week’s newsletter and all the details on this weekend’s event.

Heavy Metal War Event

The Sharkticon's secret has been unveiled and life has begun to return to normal.

Nowadays, Autobots and Decepticons are turning their sights back on more Earthly quarrels...especially over Earth's precious resources!

Battle in this weekend's event for valuable resources and Crystal Shards!

Start Date: 04/11/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 07/11/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?
-Reach Headquarters level 4
-Tap the Event button!
-Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
-Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
-Collect prizes!

Prizes
-Prestiges Allowed: None
-Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Combiners

The war on Earth is about to reach new heights! The Enigma of Combination has been located and with it the means to unleash the power of the Combiners: SUPERION & DEVASTATOR.

After months of hard work by our team, we’re finally ready to unleash our biggest feature yet. Combiners will launch in an epic new campaign titled Combiner Wars!

Players will get their first chance to battle with Superion or Devastator on the battlefield during the campaign!

Complete the campaign to unlock the Combiner Lab. Enter the Combiner Lab to combine, upgrade and rank up your Combiners!

Combine Superion or Devastator using your 3 Star Aerialbots or Constructicons in the Combiner Lab. Upgrade your Combiner’s health and damage using Superion or Devastator Spark obtained from duplicate Aerialbots or Constructicons in the Space Bridge.

Collect all 4 Star Aerialbots or Constructicons to rank up Superion or Devastator in the Combiner Lab. Ranking up a Combiner unlocks a new attack and makes them even more deadly on the battlefield.

Unlocking the Combiner Lab will enable you to construct the Ore-13 Harvester and Ore-13 Storage. Ore-13 is used to activate Superion or Devastator in the Combiner Lab allowing you to take them into battles against rival players!

Combiners are equipped with up to three deadly attacks capable of inflicting unimaginable damage to their opponents.

Rush And Smash - Rush into combat smashing walls along the way. Deals heavy damage to the final target.

Rocket Swarm - Fire a swarm of rockets dealing damage over a large area.

Death Ray - Fire a powerful beam that deals massive damage to a single target. Cannot be used on the HQ.

Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle as Combiners launch in Transformers: Earth Wars next week! Look out for upcoming events to support the release of Combiners.

Balancing Update

Tomorrow we'll be releasing a balancing update, including improvements for Blaster, Soundwave, Huffer and Gnaw[/b]! Check out the latest balancing changes below.

Release 1.32.1 - 03-November-2016
-Blaster and Soundwave - Health and damage increased, speed reduced slightly (this means they'll be less likely to run into trouble ahead of the pack).
-Gnaw - Should now behave properly in Bot vs Bot encounters.
-Mini Laser (Huffer) - Ability range and cast range increased, line of sight not required, cost on repeated use decreased. Mini Laser prioritizes enemy defenses and is less likely to be attacked by them.

Exclusive in-game gift

Here's a special link for members of Seibertron.com that will get you an extra 80,000 Energon and 80,000 Alloy along with an extra 15 Fuel Cells to help you battle. This is a multi-use link and will be available to everyone one time. Enjoy!

https://deeplink.me/transformersearthwars.com/?promoCode=QO10KZM

You must redeem your loot link before Wednesday 30th November @ 23:59 UTC to claim your rewards. Click here if you're having trouble redeeming your loot link.

Twitch Stream

Join us LIVE on Thursday November 3rd @ 5PM UTC to get a look at Combiners in action! We’ll also be sharing more of your battle replays. Tell us about your best attacks to win a prize if we show your replay!

Follow Them Here

Roll Out!

Jack
Transformers: Earth Wars VIP Manager
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am

:x D-max

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:49 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Okay, so both sides need all 3-stars. That makes it a LOT more fair... and also means I only need Long Haul and Bonecrusher~

And this is a non-alliance event, huh? Not bad, could use a break after last time... plus, 750 3-star shards from only 1750 points. Easy peasy and that's enough to make a new crystal for me.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:05 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Really wish I didn't have my Philly trip this weekend. I need these points and awards
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby megatronus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:07 am

I've got all the 3* Constructicons, and 4/6 of the 4*s. Just need Long Haul and Bonecrusher.

I wonder how mixing and matching will work.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:08 am

Anyone know how to access that loot link? I'm desperate for those crystals, especially for 3-star Bonecrusher and Long Haul...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:20 am

Kurona wrote:Anyone know how to access that loot link? I'm desperate for those crystals, especially for 3-star Bonecrusher and Long Haul...

Make sure the game is closed on whatever device you play on, click the link with said device, and it should load for you.

It won't work for me cause I've used a loot already, but it should work for you K
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:Anyone know how to access that loot link? I'm desperate for those crystals, especially for 3-star Bonecrusher and Long Haul...

Make sure the game is closed on whatever device you play on, click the link with said device, and it should load for you.

It won't work for me cause I've used a loot already, but it should work for you K

Didn't work at all unfortunately.
Deleted a ton of stuff on my phone just to download the app for this link, and I've gotta say I'm not very happy - not only did the link not work, but two separate times the game died and exited as soon as I tried to enter battle with my C-team. And the first time it reloaded it with a completely separate team made up of members I wasn't using in a completely different squad spot. This is pathetic.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby shauyaun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 am

Motto: "Nothing is certain but death so live while you still can!"
Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
I've used a loot before but that was like when the game had just become available in the summer
So I can't use it ever again?! :shock:
:HUNTER: ShaunImage :HUNTER:

Oh also check out my EPIC TF collection
shauyaun
Combiner
News Credits: 12
Watch shauyaun on YouTube
Alt Mode: A super fast and high flying hover tank
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am

I am having issues with the game as well. since I updated to the new combiner screen, the game keeps hesitating and kicking me off in the middle of battles and then I lose them and it pretends like I lost the battle. And it is majorly hesitating with the XP awards after the battles
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:07 am

Which loot link?

Edit:

Oh the VIP loot link doesn't work for non VIP members
Last edited by ctrlFrequency on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 am

ctrlFrequency wrote:Which loot link?

The one in the news post.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby shauyaun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 am

The ones epic provided

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby shauyaun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am

Edit:

Oh the VIP loot link doesn't work for non VIP members

How do you become a VIP

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Railbomb » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
That loot link isn't working for me and I know that I've never used one before. Something might be broke on it.

EDIT: What's this about being a VIP?
Last edited by Railbomb on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby shauyaun » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 am

Railbomb wrote:That loot link isn't working for me and I know that I've never used one before. Something might be broke on it.

Apparently we're not special enough

shauyaun
Combiner

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118A"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUN221675 4C (CA) Stone"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT200417 26RI (CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13B (CA) Miyao JUL190684"
TRANSFORMERS #13 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 16A (CA) Guidi"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON