This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Most Needed / Wanted G1 Transformers Toys Reissues

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Most Needed / Wanted G1 Transformers Toys Reissues

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 most needed G1 reissues

This list is pretty easy and needs almost no introduction. With G1 reissues being trendy again through the Platinum line, there are some I want Hasbro to release (some of which would be for the first time actually), and this list details them with some fun pics. What all these have in common is a fun playability aspect that G1 seemed to do really well and has been hard to replicate since, at least at that level. Let me know which ones you would like to see a rerelease (doesn't mater if it's already been rereleased as that hasn't stopped them). Hasbro is known to check these boards, so make it count! Seibertron has a bunch of galleries of the rarer toys so be sure to check them out and populate the discussion with pictures showcasing the beauty of these older toys which you feel need to be brought back.

5. Headmasters

The Headmasters were based on a fun gimmick that started the idea (along with Target Masters) of smaller Transformers interacting with larger ones (which became the entire gimmick of the Armada line and has remained a staple in one way or another). With the Headmasters, the little robot was a pilot for the larger robot's alt mode.

Transformers G1 1987 Chromedome Gallery

Since these toys were targeted at young children and older collectors weren't such a common occurrence, these smaller robots were often lost just as other accessories for any other toy is often lost. However, these were a far more unfortunate loss than a gun or even the other smaller robots which turned into guns (Target Masters) because these tiny robots Transformed into the larger robot's head.

Transformers G1 1987 Chromedome Gallery

Thus, while these toys are fun for the new level of interactivity, it is very hard for others to experience these old toys today since there are far more headless bodies available, to the point where the head will cost as much if not more than the larger Transformer body. What would be awesome is if Hasbro just rereleased a bunch of heads but I would be more than content with a reissue of the full headmasters.

4. Transformers G1 1987 Raiden

Japan was always more into train robots than the west/Hasbro was, with an entire Tomy line devoted to trains (which is the line Omega Supreme was designed for, and a line still existing today). It only makes sense that Takara would have a large train combiner that never got brought over by Hasbro. What is amazing about Raiden is that unlike the micromaster train combiners that came after (which Hasbro did eventually release), all the train cars could link to one another. This has never been done since in the Transformers line (Power Rangers did it, but those toys didn't come out in the west either). You could actually have this six car train and play with it as any other toy train and then separate them from one another and combine them into a really large robot. The angular train cars give the robot a very uniform look which many combiners fail to do.

3. Transformers Super God Masterforce Overlord

Oh man, this is the motherload of G1 excellence. I feel best to just give you the pictures below and leave you with this quote from fellow Seibertronian member Morphbots:

morphbots wrote:When I was younger, living at home without the responsibilities of "adult" life, I went on a tear tracking down as many G1 Asian exclusives as possible before my window of opportunity closed. Even though I was able to score a Grand Maximus during that time, Overlord is without a doubt the crown jewel of that search. He defies categorization, being a Godmaster, A Duocon, a city-former, and a triple-changer all in one.

Below is breakdown of some of the many features described above along with some gorgeous images. Just rerelease this already! Someone, anyone!

This toy is primarily made up of a tank and a cybertronian jet, both of which comes with little robots o pilot them.

While each could fit in the cockpits, there was another port to insert them in on the vehicles.

You could combine these two vehicles to forma base for the little guys.

Or combine them to form a larger space ship.

Of course, these two vehicles combined to make a larger robot, Overlord himself.

The two smaller robots could plug into his chest, releasing some spring loaded gimmicks.

Oh and he was BIG!

2. Transformers Victory Liokaiser

I will break down how fun and well done this combiner is for a G1 toy. Firstly, Liokaiser is made up of six vehicles.

Each individual robot has a interesting animal theme, like Jarugar below who's robot head has a jaguar helmet.

You see his chest plate above? It was removable (they were called the Breastforce)and actualy turned into a gun...

... as well as a beast companion. In this case a flying Jaguar.

Each of the six had the same breast plate gimmick but their own individual animals.

Liokaiser himself is a great sum of his parts since, unlike previous combiners, his combiner hands and feet were integrated within the various vehicles. The only extra piece that you'd have to add to him to complete the combiner was the combiner head which is actually the top part of the robot's face and the larger lion themed helmet(the back of head becomes the combiner's mouth, quite a clever design).

1. The Dinobots

These need no explanation or argument. Everyone knows these iconic characters in one form or another. They have been a staple of the Transformers brand and are the perfect combination of everything a kid could want. They are dinosaurs who turn into robots. Can you think of anything better than that? I sure couldn't (my favourite childhood toy was Beast Wars Megatron) and I would love to own these G1 toys, as would every collector out there. While we are all wishing, I would prefer Swoop's chest to be blue like in the show but I wont complain one bit if ever these toys are rereleased.

Transformers G1 1985 Slag Gallery

Transformers G1 1985 Grimlock Gallery

Honourable mentions: I am not a big fan of pretenders but I would really wish to own the ones who's inner robots combine like Dino King and Monstructor (which are pretty redecos of one another).

Transformers Victory Dinoking Gallery

Transformers G1 1989 Monstructor Gallery

Transformers Victory Dinoking Gallery

Also, at the tail end of G1, when G2 was a thing, there were some G1 toys that were released by Hasbro but not in the United States. One of the best out of these was Skyquake and the predators (with fan favorite stalker). These could also interact with one another. The main problem was that Skyquake himself had parts that easily broke so a reissue (with better plastic) would please both those who never owned him and those who broke theirs.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Most Needed / Wanted G1 Transformers Toys Reissues

Postby Deathsanras » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:55 am

No Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Mirage?
Deathsanras
Fuzor

Postby Black Bumblebee » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:42 am

I wouldn't put those 3 on my short list for the sheer fact that you can still find them quite easy on ebay. Here's my list:

G1 Star Saber / Leo Convoy combo.
Dia Atlas / Road Fire / Sonic Bomber combo.
Botcon Dawn of Futures Past Beast Wars set
G2 Defensor / Menasor
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Amelie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Black Bumblebee wrote:G2 Defensor / Menasor

Can you reissue a toy that was never actually issued in the first place? :-?

As for the opening list - I mostly agree with it. Though I might be tempted to replace Raiden with the European Turbomasters.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby fairplaythings » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Motto: "For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping that he will have the courage to answer."
Weapon: Slingshot
If Hasbro reps read this list, I hope they are not turned away by the typos and spelling mistakes.

I get that the Dinobots and a number of year one deluxe are hard to get, and I too would like to see them on the shelves again. But they are out there at differing price points either on the collector's market or as very convincing knockoffs. I for one am not interested in toys that can be procured without a lot of effort at a convention or through eBay.*

What I want to see are the those toys that are exceptionally hard to get because they never got released here in North America, and which are almost impossible to find complete. Yeah it was great to see Optimus Prime reissued for the first time a dozen years ago, but Apex Armour was what made my year.

So for what it is worth, here is my list:

1. Overlord - Just yes.

2. Black Zara - Imagine an unbroken Zarak with gold plastic that won't crumble on the shelf.

3. Dinoking - A chance to produce those shells in something that won't get sticky and blotchy with age. And correct for gold plastic syndrome. And offering a chance to double the line as a Monstructor variant.

4. Raiden (trainbots gift set) - Just yes.

5. Classic Pretender two-packs - I think there is so much potential here because of the possibility of colour variations. Imaging a series of two packs including Bumblebee versus a repainted Starscream as Thundercracker, a silver Grimlock versus a properly coloured Starscream, a Bumblebee variant two pack featuring Cliffjumper and Goldbug, and a Jazz versus a repainted Starscream as Skywarp. And the Shattered Glass four pack that could come out of that... Boggles the mind.

* I am certainly in the minority here but I really dig reissues of a different colour. I think the two packed Blitzwing and Astrotrain are awesome. I want more of those. So I'd conceed the point on G1 deluxes if it meant we could get a second or third recolour. The top five for me are:

1. Bluestreak (plus diaclone blue Bluestreak variant)
2. Sunstreaker (plus diaclone white and red variants)
3. Mirage (plus diaclone red and all transclusent variants)
4. Tracks (plus Roadrage and yellow variants)
5. Skids (plus diaclone red and grey variants)
fairplaythings
Micromaster
Buy from fairplaythings on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I would REALLY love to get Overlord. Also, Masterforce Minelba/Minerva. That's one important fembot missing from my collection and she's rare as hell, even in Japan.

EDIT:

Just found one on Ebay. Loose and her weapons are KO "reissues". The guy almost and 900$ for it! Yes, G1 Masterforce Minelba is worthy of the title "White Whale".
Last edited by -Kanrabat- on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Glarryg » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
This not only make a good G1 Reissue want list, but I'd also like to see pretty much all of these (plus Road Caesar and Victory Saber) re-imagined in the Generations line.

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I had a cheap neon knock-off of Raiden but didn't really care for it cos none of the modes looked any good to me.

Overlord was one of the things that killed off my childhood obsession with Transformers. I was just so tired of the brickiness and lack of articulation particularly on a really large figure like that one. I liked the alt-modes (especially the jet) but I found the robot mode so boring and horribly blocky (Powermaster Optimus Prime was also a square bricky thing but had much more charm). In many ways Hasbro's release of the Macross Valkyrie they called Jetfire spoilt Transformers a bit for me a few years before. The design and posability of it was fantastic and made most actual Transformers figures seem like crap.

I'd agree with the Dinobots on this list though. Despite some annoying issues (like Grimlock's robot head being so far back) they had some decent articulation for the time and they still look quite majestic especially in team shots.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I have no connection to the G1 stuff not shown in America, so for me, most of this list means nothing, aside from the Dinobots and The Headmasters.

Honestly, at this point, I'd rather have generations style updates to these characters/figures.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Deathsanras wrote:No Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Mirage?

those should be at the top of the list since there the only first season autobot cars that never got a reissue also jetfire needs a reissue
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
We definitely need Overlord, Star Convoy, and for the make a with of it Big Powered...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Gunmetal » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Ultra Markus wrote:

those should be at the top of the list since there the only first season autobot cars that never got a reissue also jetfire needs a reissue

I recall that Wheeljack and Mirage were among the list of molds that were worn out or lost, and are thus gone forever. :(

I think I heard somewhere that Sunstreaker and most of the Dinobots were on that same list, but I'm not as certain.

EDIT: Turns out the wiki confirms it (to the extent that a wiki can confirm anything).
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mold#Issues_with_Reissues
It also brings up the legal issues with Jetfire (which shouldn't be a surprise, I guess).

I guess there's always Overlord.
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby SkyBlueGiant » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 pm

I hate to be that guy, but isn't Snapdragon missing from that collection of Headmasters

(I loved that guy)
SkyBlueGiant
Mini-Con

Postby Amelie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Devastator and Soundwave were on that list, too - but got reverse engineered.

The truth of the matter here is that Sunstreaker and Mirage (even Wheeljack) - just aren't iconic enough for it to be worth it in the end and seeing how Devastator was reduced on several sites I think they're going to be careful about reverse engineering again in the future.

:edit: - Welcome to Seibertron, SkyBlueGiant!
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 5

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nemesis Destron wrote:We definitely need Overlord, Star Convoy, and for the make a with of it Big Powered...'nuff said! :VEHI:

Star Convoy already had a reissue and I remember reading somewhere the sales weren't all that great.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:14 pm

It's that simple."
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:We definitely need Overlord, Star Convoy, and for the make a with of it Big Powered...'nuff said! :VEHI:

Star Convoy already had a reissue and I remember reading somewhere the sales weren't all that great.

I got the reissue. Not the best TF out there, but he's fun and weird enough for me. Plus, 100$US shipped aint too shabby for such a big and odd UFO.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Transform ... gqfGKCXxnQ
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:45 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I got the reissue. Not the best TF out there, but he's fun and weird enough for me. Plus, 100$US shipped aint too shabby for such a big and odd UFO.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Transform ... gqfGKCXxnQ

Is that the listing you purchased?

And Nemsis Destron, it's still perfectly ok to mention Star Convoy here even if he got reissued. After all hasbro didn't reissue him yet (or issue him period). What bothers me though is that I fear it wouldnt make a difference with the prices Hasbro has been using as the MSRP recently. Some have been very good (the Seeker Squadron is right on the money in terms of inflation) but others not so much (like the insecticons).

fairplaythings wrote:If Hasbro reps read this list, I hope they are not turned away by the typos and spelling mistakes.

What typos and spelling mistakes ? ;) Awesome list by the way!

Ironhidensh wrote:
Honestly, at this point, I'd rather have generations style updates to these characters/figures.

But I thought you preferred the quality of back in the day. You would really prefer to get these toys updated with today's quality? I don't mind, but I thought you would.

SkyBlueGiant wrote:I hate to be that guy, but isn't Snapdragon missing from that collection of Headmasters

(I loved that guy)

Welcome SkyBlueGiant. I am honoured that your first post is thanks to this list. As for Snapdragon, he isnt the only one missing. There is also Nightbeat and others. You can view his whole gallery here: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers- ... gon/438/2/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 pm

It's that simple."
About Star Convoy reissue, I don't really remember but it may be the listing that I bought from. Still, I remember that it was 100$ CANADIAN shipped. Maybe the guy increased his price because he only have 2 left out of 18?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Ultra Markus wrote:

Jetfire's been reissues plenty, just not as a transformer. Which, barring a magical genie granting a wish, he never will be. I would be glad if he was, as my OG Jetfire is pretty beaten up.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:05 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:About Star Convoy reissue, I don't really remember but it may be the listing that I bought from. Still, I remember that it was 100$ CANADIAN shipped. Maybe the guy increased his price because he only have 2 left out of 18?

Our dollar has sunk lower since you purchased it too, I would assume.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Unicron Magnus » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Weapon: Sky-Boom Shield
Combiner Wars Raiden. I NEED it.
If they don't transform, they're just "ers".
Unicron Magnus
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Lamppost
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 1

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

But I thought you preferred the quality of back in the day. You would really prefer to get these toys updated with today's quality? I don't mind, but I thought you would.

I'm thinking more third party market, but some of the generations figures were inventive enough to make up for their flaws. Springer springs to mind. Also, Hasbro is still doing very well with their legends figures.

You are right though, at this point I'm probably done spending more than 20 bucks on Hasbro figures.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword

We already got an star convoy reissue
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Speed: 10

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Unicron Magnus wrote:Combiner Wars Raiden. I NEED it.

I would hopr the trainbots would be renamed because its minda hard to know all of their names just like dinoforce too XD
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

I'm thinking more third party market, but some of the generations figures were inventive enough to make up for their flaws. Springer springs to mind. Also, Hasbro is still doing very well with their legends figures.

You are right though, at this point I'm probably done spending more than 20 bucks on Hasbro figures.

Hasbro brings back pretenders as an new thing in the generations line* Irondhidensh forgets aboit the thing about 20 deluxes XD btw unfornuately some people have to pay 50$ for 1 voyager fogure and deluxes are 25$ so we US citizens and Others are fornuate that we don't have to pau those ridiculous mark-ups
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON