This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One Discussion Thread

Postby Big Grim » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:54 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Cannot wait! This looks aces!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #4 Review

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Attack on Titan
A Seibertron.com Semi-Spoilerish Review of Transformers: Till All Are One #4

Synopsis

SWINDLE LIVES! And ONSLAUGHT knows the perfect way to unlock the secrets in his head. As the COMBATICONS rampage through Iacon, can IRONHIDE and his newly formed police force stop them before they annihilate STARSCREAM—and anyone else who gets in their way?

Placed for Reference

Story

As we come to the end of the first story arch for Till All Are One, all the cow patties hit the fan. We have a Bruticus, we have an Ironhide-led police force, and we have an Air Hammer. And overall, things mesh together pretty well. The highlight of the story has to be the war within Bruticus' mind though. Save for Combiner Wars issue 5 with Optimus Maximus, we really haven't got any sort of look inside the mind of the combiner where the individuals are concerned. This issue decides to take a look into that and make it the major story plot, as the minds are meshed and the combaticons share minds. It is very well executed too, with a legitimately justice-seeking Blastoff trying to quell the violence of Vortex and the vengeance of Onslaught.

A True War of Conscience

The rest of the story outside of Bruticus though feels a bit clunky still. The one major complaint I would have about this first arch would be that it was a bit rushed. It felt like it would have worked better in a 5-issue arch instead of a 4-issue arch. Things felt a bit too rushed at points when they really could have been drawn out a bit to make it more meaningful, such as Ironhide's police force versus Bruticus. When Prowlastator was formed back in Season 1 of then Robots in Disguise, he was formed one issue, and then spend the next 2 issues formed and in battle. In this case, Bruticus was formed in the first panel and his part of the story, for now at least, is done by the end of the comic. I feel it could have been a bit more drawn out and better paced, but that's hardly a severe damper compared to Bruticus' mind-meld.

Didn't know Bruticus knew our Forum Admin

Art

Art work is once again done by Sara Pitre-Durocher, and it is a marvelous job of art indeed. It's one thing to actually manage to write about the internal brain struggles of 5 guys fused together; it's a whole other thing entirely to try to draw, and Sara does a marvelous job of drawing the scenes. She also does a great job with Bruticus' design, managing to mesh together his combiner wars toy while also maintaining the characters designs, especially with Swindle. The action and explosions are well done as well, and she manages to draw a combiner de-combining properly. A great job overall.

To the left! Take it back now Y'all

Colors fall once more to Joana Lafuente, and she compliments the neural landscape of Bruticus' mind with Pitre-Durocher's pencils very well. The orange and black coloring beautifully marks out the in-head scenes while making that plane of existence very dangerous and chaotic, as it is. Lafuente even managed to color the flashback panels a little more coarse and dark, showing not only the fuzziness of the memory in the brain-dead Swindle, but also flashing back to Livio Ramondelli, who originally drew said art. The colors to pencils is strong this issue.

When you haven't started that group project and it's due tomorrow

And the visuals would not be complete were it not for Tom B Long and his lettering. Long does a great job this issue of showing the combiner struggles using letters, as Bruticus phases between control and chaos, all the while Blastoff crying out from inside trying to maintain his control over himself.

Final Thoughts

Overall, this issue was great. What I had really wanted was a look into the individuals in the combiner, and we got that and we got it in spades. The combiner struggle was real and it was fantastic, both in writing and in artwork. Blastoff made this issue for me, and he has gone from being a shuttle on a team of combat vehicles random guy to a legitimately lovable character. Again, my main issue with this book is the pacing and how this could have lasted another full issue, but compared to the quality of combiner story we got, I can forgive it.

You heard the chief!

This is definitely an issue worth picking up, and as this series continues to get its feet under it, it will progress and be a great ongoing. Keep an eye on this series: there is some serious potential.

:CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: out of :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sunstar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I am heading out to get the book shortly.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby RNSrobot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Better Combiner **** in one issue than all of Combiner Wars or AHO. Fantasticly done. I agree it felt like a five parter would've been a little better, but what a terrific arc.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Sunstar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Awesome story!
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One Revolution Subscription Variant Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Thanks to Previews World we have a look at the Subscription Variant cover for Transformers: Till All Are One Revolution! Normally, Windblade is the voice of the massive Transformers known as the Titans, such as Metroplex. But what Till All Are One: Revolution is showing us is that Windblade may meet up with some of the smallest beings ever to live: the Micronauts! You can check out the cover below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hopefully this should be a lot better than Revolution 1 and use Windblade to her strengths of, y'know, diplomatics and peace-talking rather than FIGHT FIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING FIGHT.

I mean I'm sure there'll be some fight but I hope it's more like the latter issues of Windblade Volume 2 where they set up talks and relations.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Sneak Peek - IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #5

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We return to your regularly scheduled Transformers comics from IDW, now that the end of the crossover Revolution is in sight, with a quick iTunes preview of Transformers: Till All Are One #5! The regular team in back on board, with Scott, Pitre Durocher, Deer and (probably) Long at their posts. Check it out, and head back for a full preview in the next week or so!

REVOLUTION is over but the danger isn’t over! A wave of undead TITANS threatens CYBERTRON! STARSCREAM will need more than secret police to stop the oncoming horde, but our Fearless Leader finds himself short on friends and firepower. Who can be called upon—and why aren’t they stepping up to the plate?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:24 pm

So a few things to note.

-It's really good to get back to regular issues again after the mess of Revolution. It feels like I'm back home <3
-I'm really liking Obsidian's character
-OH MY GOD THE COMBATICONS ARE STILL ALIVE YES YES Y E S
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Brain-damaged Combaticons.

Obsidion is looking to be a good character.

Windblade is disillusioned by Prime.

Titans.

Good start, and welcome change to the Revolution stuff
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Crosscheck » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I am glad I started this comic. The political intrigue is very fun to read. I am interested to see what Obsidian's motives actually are.
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 6

Postby RNSrobot » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Oh, I am SO with sensible, pragmatic Ironhide. I've absolutely loved him under Barber and Scott's pens.

And I'm really loving TAAO. I hope the Combaticons aren't gone too long. There was some tremendous material in the first four issues and i want to revisit them, especially Blast-off's complicated ideas. Plus, Brawl and Vortex being entertaining twits.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Crosscheck » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
RNSrobot wrote:Oh, I am SO with sensible, pragmatic Ironhide. I've absolutely loved him under Barber and Scott's pens.

And I'm really loving TAAO. I hope the Combaticons aren't gone too long. There was some tremendous material in the first four issues and i want to revisit them, especially Blast-off's complicated ideas. Plus, Brawl and Vortex being entertaining twits.

Here is hoping that combining with Swindle will wake Swindle up from his coma. I hope that this is why they are having trouble waking up. I, too, really liked the Combaticon's characterization.
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Firepower: 6

Postby Kurona » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Swindle got shot through the chest, was on ER for months (maybe a year) on end, got combined and is now dealing with the stress of having been combined and now de-combined in ER.
If he survives this... goddamn. Who needs point one percenters when Swindle can make deals with death
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Actually, that may be part of the reason why the combaticons are comatose/brain damaged. They combined with a bot who was basically dead since his brain was declared dead by Wheeljack, and then were shot through the head, causing them to decombine. So far in IDW, being forcefully decombined has been a bad situation, with the torchbearers being weakened as a result along with Galvatronus and Sky Reign, not to mention Menasor stayed combined after a head shot but was still knocked unconscious. The only one who really didn't show many problems was Devastator being forcefully decombined, but he's been around long enough he may be more resilient to things like that.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:59 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Actually, that may be part of the reason why the combaticons are comatose/brain damaged. They combined with a bot who was basically dead since his brain was declared dead by Wheeljack, and then were shot through the head, causing them to decombine. So far in IDW, being forcefully decombined has been a bad situation, with the torchbearers being weakened as a result along with Galvatronus and Sky Reign, not to mention Menasor stayed combined after a head shot but was still knocked unconscious. The only one who really didn't show many problems was Devastator being forcefully decombined, but he's been around long enough he may be more resilient to things like that.

And even then, in the original ex-RiD run where Devastator showed up (pre-dark cybertron), Prowl and the Constructicons were shown really worn out when decombined. When Megatron was starting to combine with the Constructicons they still looked really tired and fatigued.
De-combining's not fun. I can only imagine how the Aerialbots are right now.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Actually, that may be part of the reason why the combaticons are comatose/brain damaged. They combined with a bot who was basically dead since his brain was declared dead by Wheeljack, and then were shot through the head, causing them to decombine. So far in IDW, being forcefully decombined has been a bad situation, with the torchbearers being weakened as a result along with Galvatronus and Sky Reign, not to mention Menasor stayed combined after a head shot but was still knocked unconscious. The only one who really didn't show many problems was Devastator being forcefully decombined, but he's been around long enough he may be more resilient to things like that.

And even then, in the original ex-RiD run where Devastator showed up (pre-dark cybertron), Prowl and the Constructicons were shown really worn out when decombined. When Megatron was starting to combine with the Constructicons they still looked really tired and fatigued.

At least the aerialbots chose to decombine. They weren't forced apart.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Kurona » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:06 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:

At least the aerialbots chose to decombine. They weren't forced apart.

True, but it was right after they pretty much cancelled their combined form's existence. That's gotta hurt.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Big Grim » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:42 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
It's gonna be so nice to get back to normal and ignore Revolution. It really has been crap.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #5

Postby Va'al » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:42 am

Out this Wednesday is the first Transformers book from IDW Publishing that builds on the events of Revolution, rather than feed into it - we return to your regularly scheduled Till All Are One, with issue #5! Check out below the full preview, and head back here after its release for our review and thoughts.

Transformers: Till All Are One #5
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a & c)
REVOLUTION is over but the danger isn’t over! A wave of undead TITANS threatens CYBERTRON! STARSCREAM will need more than secret police to stop the oncoming horde, but our Fearless Leader finds himself short on friends and firepower. Who can be called upon—and why aren’t they stepping up to the plate?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
TITANS RETURNS returns—with a vengeance!
As OPTIMUS rules on Earth, so STARSCREAM tries to rule on CYBERTRON!
WINDBLADE returns to CYBERTRON… just in time to watch the world die!
Variant cover by Jack Lawrence!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby steve2275 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:11 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
lovin the art as always
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2

Review of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #5

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Zombie Titans. In. Spaaaaaaace
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis

Like IDW schedules

Story
Rather than tying up what Windblade was concerned with in Revolution (though not disregarding it), the latest issue of Till All Are One brings us more directly to the aftermath of Titans Return, and Sentinel Prime/Infinitus' plan to unleash zombie Titans upon the universe - as they now approach Cybertron, we catch up...

Or News Admins..

We know what's coming. We know the Titans are on their way, even if the story had been set on pause for the duration of Revolution, and we're being brought up to speed just when, just as Starscream is in-story, and probably with similar reactions to the Chosen Supreme Leader of Cybertron and his ghost pal, and the rest of the Council of Worlds.

His Pettiness

Mairghread Scott provides a script that allows for a little de-tension before the ramping up of the tension starts again - dotted with some dry humour from the various parties involved - as a planet-wide action is taken to counter the Titans' arrival, allowing for each characters' capabilities to shine...

Oh hi Zetca!

...but it also provides an excellent foil for a discussion around Windblade's role and position in the new society still forming, as worked towards in the Revolution one-shot already. That, and we have some very interesting deal/diplomacy parallels between her, and her frenemy-nemesis (frenemenemenemenisis?) Starscream himself.

Art

After the break, we have Sara Pitre Durocher take on the Cybertronian environments, as well as the layouts and everything else that comes with the artwork - including some seriously impressive work in conveying the tension of the script in the building of the panels and pages, running through the issue all the way to the handful of climax points towards the end.

Nope, not spoiling

The colours are at the hands of not one but two regular artists: Joana Lafuente and Priscilla Tramontano; both work wonderfully in sync with the linework provided, and carry across the latter's work on the Titans Return books as well as bringing some wonderful backgrounds to life in a very tense sequence or seven. Astounding.

Times, they are a-changin

Similarly, both Chris Mowry and Tom B. Long are involved in the lettering and, production wise, the issue has a fair load of different fonts, voices, effects and soundwords - perfectly handled for otherwise distractingly busy page. As for covers, we've seen the excellently slick Sara Pitre Durocher regular cover way back when, Tramontano's gorgeous 'every anime ever' variant in the preview, and now Jack Lawrence (hey, read our interview with him!) on in the thumbnail, with Prime's best couple.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

The issue is excellent. That's my thoughts, right there. The constant build is constant, and incessant, not only in dialogue, script and direction, but also through the visual, the angles provided for the action, the layouts of the pages and the panels, and the decision not to rely on larger pages for the actual climax, but rather as a mid-point punctuation mark.

Obsidian just loves good news

I am very interested in those parallels between Starscream and Windblade I mentioned above, and curious to see whether they develop further. Seeing multiple characters from across the franchise's history work together brought a slow smile to my face, and their voices work really well as the interact with one another. As I said, this is great - and the end point is just evil.

. :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: out of :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN: :RUBSIGN:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:03 pm

It's convenient how everyone who fights a Titan is literally the size of omega superme when battling one and a handful together can destroy one.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby LE0KING » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Randomhero wrote:It's convenient how everyone who fights a Titan is literally the size of omega superme when battling one and a handful together can destroy one.

My friend, did you just mention scale in a transformers forum? Ha ha.
Seriously though, I usually don't care for Scott's work, but this was a fantastic issue. But then again anything would look good after revolution.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Randomhero » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 pm

LE0KING wrote:
Randomhero wrote:It's convenient how everyone who fights a Titan is literally the size of omega superme when battling one and a handful together can destroy one.

My friend, did you just mention scale in a transformers forum? Ha ha.
Seriously though, I usually don't care for Scott's work, but this was a fantastic issue. But then again anything would look good after revolution.

See I liked the art in Revolution. I didn't have an issue with it. I thought it was very stylized and fun. Sarah's art, I'm not huge into it. Every time I see I'm reminded of her creepy Cyclonus/tailgate slash fic makeout art she makes.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON