This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformer Toys available for Pre-order/Instock online Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:The point is, though, that most people would expect a Sky Lynx combiner to have the guy teamed up with 1986/"Season 3" Autobots rather than 1984-1985/"Seasons 1-2" Autobots. My Wheeljack/Sky Lynx justification was in response to that.

And it was Rook, not AB, whom was suggested for Springer.

I think instead that most people would expect Skylynx to not be a combiner :-P
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
The choices for limbs is strange, but I am ok with it since this combiner will be displayed separated. And if they had at least painted the faux windshield on Jackie he would look soooo much better :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:42 am

The choices don't bother me that much. I'm still getting them anyway. It just seems a little random.

The other concept they seem to be going for is getting the whole first line of cars out there as limbs. Again, there's probably a better choice than Smokescreen. Ratchet from First Aid may have seemed better since it would only be the second use of that mold (re-mold).
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Re: Transformer toys now available online

Postby ScottyP » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:Since this thread is 4 years old, can't you retire it and start a new one? I clicked the link in the first post, looking for United Rumble and Frenzy, before realizing the post was from 2011.

Best way to handle this is for all of us to start posting in this topic. Not sure why it doesn't get used.
Because there's a more active thread in Toy Discussion: transformer-toys-available-for-pre-order-instock-online-thread-t104499.php

That's a more active section of the forums as well, which is probably why this thread concept has better adoption over there.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Transformer Combiner Wars G2 Superion Now In Stock at Walmart.ca

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:41 am

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Downshift, we have our first North American listing for the Combienr Wars G2 sets with a listing of G2 Superion found on Walmart.ca. It has the same price previously found on the Toysrus computer database, 149.92$ Canadian. This listing tells us that the initial G2 box sets will not be retailer exclusive and that they are indeed meant to start selling this holiday season. This should be available in the states sometime soon, either a Walmart or Toysrus (or Target since I here they still exist over there).

The listing also offered new stock images which are less touched up than usual as well as Walmart's own brand of bio:

Superion is driven by one thing and one thing only: a desire to obliterate the enemy. He attacks Decepticons – on the ground or in the air – with all-out force.
Convert, attack and destroy with this incredible 7-in-1 Superion Collection Pack!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:52 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
HA! Called it, holiday release, shame it probably won't show up in stores before christmas :HEADHURTS:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Autobot N » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:HA! Called it, holiday release, shame it probably won't show up in stores before christmas :HEADHURTS:

For me, that's a good thing considering I won't get anymore money until after Christmas. Although, I'm not sure how I can get this, Sky Reign, Grand Galvatron, and PC-08-9 in one swing, so I might have to wait on G2 Superion and the upgrade kits.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:HA! Called it, holiday release, shame it probably won't show up in stores before christmas :HEADHURTS:

Pretty sure these will never show in stores and only be available online like Brake Neck and Quickslinger.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:13 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I'm strongly tempted to get this for two reasons - 1. -The 6th Member, and 2. -because unlike Devastator (the only other CW to be offered in a Gift Set). I am unsure UW will offer G2 Superion. I really love the UW sets, I just wish all of them would have came with the 6th member legends class figure as a chest piece/weapon.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:16 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:

Pretty sure these will never show in stores and only be available online like Brake Neck and Quickslinger.
I think this is correct, but also a huge mistake*. Even a small brick and mortar run would probably clear out during the holidays. Cool gift for collectors, except no one buys these types of gifts for upcoming holidays like New Year's/MLK Day/President's Day.

Hell just the timing of these is clearly a supply chain screwup. When did we see the boxed Superion images, months ago? Where have they been sitting around? Somebody messed up somewhere, at least that's my theory.

All that aside I look forward to these sets immensely. Bring on G2 Defensor!

*Edit for clarity: mistake on the collective retailers' part for not ordering them into physical stores at all in time for the holidays, were it an option. Mistake on Hasbro's part if they didn't make that an option for even a small (<10,000 pieces) quantity.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby brokenchopstick » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:39 am

Skydive, do you even lift, bro?
brokenchopstick
Micromaster

Postby RAR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:25 pm

The Age of Extinction Dinobot sets and the Autobot Alliance set seemed like better value for money to me.

If you crunch the numbers they are pretty much $50.00 over priced - even if you are generous and class the Deluxe price point as $20.00 & Voyager as $35.00 & Legends/Basic as £15.00 they are still over priced.

$20.00+$20.00+$20.00+$20.00
+$35.00
+$15.00
= $140.00 ($10.00 overpriced)

So even inflating the prices to the most insane price a store could conceivable try to charge for the individual items they are still to much - if they try to further inflate the Price for Victorion - I will laugh in their face.

Why would I pay as much for a Hasbro toy that I could buy a Unite Warriors Gift set for - "with shipping" and then I'd have to pay international postage on the gift sets as well making them way more expensive than any AOE set except the SDCC one.

And if you class them by a more sensible price... They'd be more like $15.00X4
$25.00
& $10.00

Though some of my contacts tell me their local American retailers have taken to charging $15.00 for Legends class now.

But lets be honest paying a premium for Silverbolt in any colour would leave a bad taste in my mouth - especially as he has a tendency to break.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
RAR wrote:The Age of Extinction Dinobot sets and the Autobot Alliance set seemed like better value for money to me.

If you crunch the numbers they are pretty much $50.00 over priced - even if you are generous and class the Deluxe price point as $20.00 & Voyager as $35.00 & Legends/Basic as £15.00 they are still over priced.

+$35.00
+$15.00

So even inflating the prices to the most insane price a store could conceivable try to charge for the individual items they are still to much - if they try to further inflate the Price for Victorion - I will laugh in their face.

Why would I pay as much for a Hasbro toy that I could buy a Unite Warriors Gift set for - "with shipping" and then I'd have to pay international postage on the gift sets as well making them way more expensive than any AOE set except the SDCC one.

$25.00
& $10.00

Though some of my contacts tell me their local American retailers have taken to charging $15.00 for Legends class now.

But lets be honest paying a premium for Silverbolt in any colour would leave a bad taste in my mouth - especially as he has a tendency to break.

You realise that these are the Canadian prices right? They're always higher than the American prices which have already been semi revealed to be around the $100 mark.
My bad I thought they were more expensive than they really are.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
RAR wrote:The Age of Extinction Dinobot sets and the Autobot Alliance set seemed like better value for money to me.

+$35.00
+$15.00

$25.00
& $10.00

$150 Canadian is about $108 USD, much more in line with their MSRP of $100USD.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Poor Skydive can't be transformed right for a picture. and Powerglide does look very cool in those colors! Won't get him, but still something cool for others to have :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Shockwaves back in stock at hts, so, as the saying goes, get 'em while they're hot :-D

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Entertainment Earth has the Minicon Battle packs in stock, although the price is incredibly high.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... 5&page=top

Just sharing the love. Vehicon General of the TAV line is available again at amiami.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:08 pm

fenrir72 wrote:http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011315&page=top

Just sharing the love. Vehicon General of the TAV line is available again at amiami.

not cheap though ;)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:02 pm

$100.00 US is acceptable as that was around what a typical AOE Boxes set was going for I was only irked as I wanted to buy all the G2 Gift sets they make and pricing them to high means the Defensor one becomes a little further away then.

$100.00 each means the 4 we know about would cost $400.00 if they did come out at a higher price though they that makes your spend $600.00 for the 4 sets instead - a big jump in price.

I do wonder if G2 Defensor may show up as a comic convention toy exclusive though.

I'm still left hoping that there may be a G2 Rook, Off Road & Alpha Bravo though sometime - but also left wondering if they should be a unique coloring or the same as the character they used to stand it for.

As I have said before I do really like the idea of a spare team member.

I have also mentioned before that I suspect the Transformation that many of these Limb-bots have makes a potential Seacon Rifle mode possible too using the extra team member. Heck you can do that already with Rook.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:51 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011315&page=top

not cheap though ;)

Yeah. At full price this time. Though given how HTF they are (RK is still out of stock)
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Listing for Combiner Wars Sky Lynx pre-order

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:23 am

Fellow Seibertronians, the eagerly anticipated Combiner Wars Sky Lynx finally has a listing for his wave. Found on DorkSideToys, the listing includes the date that pre-orders begin, but it also includes his wave-mate, which is none other than what appears to be an unaltered Onslaught.

Sky Lynx is expected to be available in February, the listing may be viewed by clicking the picture:

Onslaught was reported to a 'running change' that included a more show accurate olive green chest plate for Bruticus - as seen in our galleries from Botcon '15 - instead of the wave 1 toy accurate grey colored chest plate. However, the images for the wave seem to contradict this;

While questions about how this running change will take place, one thing is for sure, Sky Lynx's release is quickly approaching. Are you excited for Sky Lynx? Let us know in the comments below.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:21 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
show accurate olive green chest plate? what are they talking about/
his chest was all blue in the show
onslaughtg1.jpg
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:31 am

Ultra Markus wrote:show accurate olive green chest plate? what are they talking about/
his chest was all blue in the show
onslaughtg1.jpg

Bruticus' chest plate would be green as seen here:

Thought it was generally common knowledge by now, but I guess I'll just update the news post... Thanks for letting me know that this should have been clarified.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:02 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Maybe they just used their on-hand pics, since the color changes to Bruticus's armor aren't readily apparent on Onslaught in the package?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON