This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby RAR » Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 am

If the Deluxes were £19.00 I probably go ouch and ignore them - as they are £23 or even £25 they can stay where they are and also take my derisive laughter.

So I can buy a partly metal Wei Jiang Arlee or OS MP Bumblebee for the same price shipped as a current Deluxe That would be a big ol' Franny Ramsey shaped "NOPE" on that price for Deluxes then.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue May 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
So far I've only gotten Deluxe Barricade and legion Barricade. (Also, I don't see how these legion figures could be overpriced? 3.99/4.99 is what they went for in the Prime and past Movie toylines, right?), I ran across Berserker (meh), Bumblebee (Oh god no), and Voyager Optimus who I don't care about. I have the AOE leader (which I actually like), so he's unnecessary.

I'd like to get Slash, because, like others, I missed him the first time around. I'll probably get Crosshairs for the same reason. Drift I'll have to see in person before I make a call. Love the alt mode, but right now he looks like a lump of red plastic. Sqweeks is a must-buy as soon as I find him. Leader Megs would be the only Megatron I consider, 3rd wave Bee I'll probably jump on just cause he looks so good. Nitro looks rad, but again, will need to see more. Not sure how I feel with the Dragon bots.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:55 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
I think I'm waiting for the new Bumblebee and the D/V/L Megatrons. I may pass on finding an AoE Drift for new Drift, but I really feel like I should just wait EVERYTHING out in hopes of any/all figures in a "premium" redeco. They've done it for the majority of the figures from each past movie..am I wrong thinking this will be the same?!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue May 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
itscramtastic wrote:I think I'm waiting for the new Bumblebee and the D/V/L Megatrons. I may pass on finding an AoE Drift for new Drift, but I really feel like I should just wait EVERYTHING out in hopes of any/all figures in a "premium" redeco. They've done it for the majority of the figures from each past movie..am I wrong thinking this will be the same?!

Just for the first movie, really. The next two didn't really have Premium releases from Hasbro's side, while Age of Extinction had the Platinum Editions.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Confirmation for Transformers: The Last Knight Wave 2 Deluxes at Argos UK

Postby Va'al » Wed May 10, 2017 2:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We reported a while back that Argos UK probably had stocked wave 2 deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight, but had no confirmation on the actuality of it (Argos can be tricky at times) - thanks to new Seibertronian Topspin 1989 we have proof that Click&Collect does indeed work, as can be seen by the Sqweeks figure in the image below! If you're in the UK and looking for some Drift or Sqweeks, happy online hunting.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
yeah my Sqweeks is coming today or tomorrow. I got the dispatched email yesterday.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Microraptor » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
I want a Fixit repaint of Squeeks SO BAD.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby galvatron00 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:51 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I think I'm waiting for the new Bumblebee and the D/V/L Megatrons. I may pass on finding an AoE Drift for new Drift, but I really feel like I should just wait EVERYTHING out in hopes of any/all figures in a "premium" redeco. They've done it for the majority of the figures from each past movie..am I wrong thinking this will be the same?!
Just for the first movie, really. The next two didn't really have Premium releases from Hasbro's side, while Age of Extinction had the Platinum Editions.
I guess I should've clarified. I feel like within a year, every single popular version has had a redeco. Not necessarily the "Premium" (like Movie 2007) or "Platinum Edition" (like AoE). There are store exclusives I'm thinking of as well, like Kmart Nebular Starscream from Revenge of the Fallen, and the Walmart Lunarfire Optimus Prime from Dark of the Moon. I just feel like I always say "Aww mannnnn!! I shoulda waited!!"

So maybe that's what I need to do.

BUT!!

There's always a chance they DON'T do a redeco, and then I may have missed out on the figure altogether!! At a decent pricepoint that is..

STRUGGLE!!!! Am I the only one who feels this way?! I can't be.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:36 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
itscramtastic wrote:STRUGGLE!!!! Am I the only one who feels this way?! I can't be.

I fel that way constantly. I dont like feeling retroactively ripped off by jumping the gun on something lesser.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby galvatron00 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:56 am

william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:STRUGGLE!!!! Am I the only one who feels this way?! I can't be.
I fel that way constantly. I dont like feeling retroactively ripped off by jumping the gun on something lesser.
I hoped you would feel that way too!! ;)^

I understand there is more than likely ALWAYS a difference between the Takara and Hasbro. It's the Hasbro to Hasbro stuff that annoys me. The stuff I see when I'm out and about looking for stuff!! I've been reading lots of TFWiki stuff lately to compare what I want out of old molds and stuff. Great resource, so kudos to any and all contributors. TransformerLand has a nice breakdown of what molds were used for other versions when you are checking out a figure.

I look at voyager and leader Megatron from this series, and I'm just wondering if I should wait or not..Obviously deluxe is a recolor of the Generations deluxe Megatron, so it is the "Premium" version of that mold (to me at least). I dunno..I just think of the current Barricade and isn't there already a planned (or is it Takara) redeco of the new voyager Optimus? Odds are, if it is the Takara, we'll probably get it later. As they want all the monies!! :-(
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:30 am

itscramtastic wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
I hoped you would feel that way too!! ;)^

I understand there is more than likely ALWAYS a difference between the Takara and Hasbro. It's the Hasbro to Hasbro stuff that annoys me. The stuff I see when I'm out and about looking for stuff!! I've been reading lots of TFWiki stuff lately to compare what I want out of old molds and stuff. Great resource, so kudos to any and all contributors. TransformerLand has a nice breakdown of what molds were used for other versions when you are checking out a figure.

I look at voyager and leader Megatron from this series, and I'm just wondering if I should wait or not..Obviously deluxe is a recolor of the Generations deluxe Megatron, so it is the "Premium" version of that mold (to me at least). I dunno..I just think of the current Barricade and isn't there already a planned (or is it Takara) redeco of the new voyager Optimus? Odds are, if it is the Takara, we'll probably get it later. As they want all the monies!! :-(

I will sort out a bit of that for you. There isnt always a difference between takara and hasbro. It changes from line to line. In the Cybertron line, most were pretty much the same or differed by just one paint app. The movie lines also usually dont have that much of a difference. Many toys from the first movie in japan were jus the Hasbro toys with a sticker with japanese writing on it. Thats the case again for all the mainline toys in The Last Knight.

Now about different decos, yes Hasbro and Takara can give us different decos for molds. In The Last Knight, Takara does have some special edition battle damaged decos that they will give out promotionally. But its not part of the main line. They also have a redeco of voyager Optimus looking evil but its not part of the main line either.

And for Hasbro, we dont really know what will happen since they havent revealed any of their store exclusive lines yet, which is where we would see redecos of the molds.

Playing the waiting game is smart but there are limits. For instance, anyone waiting for the best version of the Leader Optimus Prime toy from AOE would have waited 8 years and even then its kind of futile since this year we are getting both the best version of that mold AND a brand new take on a leader class Optimus Prime movie toy that looks more screen accurate than it.

Here's what I plan on doing. Walmart in the US and in Canada have a return policy of 3 months. So, we use that to our advantage. You talk of toys eventually being at a better price so wait for some kind of price drop or a price you are comfortable with and pick up barricade and any other wave 1 toy you fancy. I am assuming hasbro made a TON of wave 1 and stores bought a TON of it. We know they will be around till at least end of June since some TRU stores are (mistakenly) coordinating their release with the film's release. Stores always buy too much of movie toys. But they dont really care because the amount of money gained by assuring enough stock compensates for any loss of eventually liquidating stock (which is usually sold at cost so there is almost no loss on their end). My point is we have some time for wave 1 toys. So by June (or earlier if a good deal comes along), if we still cant formulate an opinion on what to get, get the wave 1s you want at walmart.

Keep all the packaging, everything. We now have 3 months to return them. and in those 3 months we will most probably know all the hasbro retail exclusives. Because come end of September, The lsat Knight toys will be done with and everything will be revealed and even most probably in stores. Thats what I plan on doing with barricade and Voyager Optimus prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby PlasticTitan » Wed May 10, 2017 9:01 am

I got photo proof of Sqweeks and Drift last week! And uploaded video reviews of both!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdbnznj0eY ... ctitantoys
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdepe1D56o ... ctitantoys
PlasticTitan
Mini-Con

Postby Va'al » Wed May 10, 2017 1:33 pm

PlasticTitan wrote:I got photo proof of Sqweeks and Drift last week! And uploaded video reviews of both!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdbnznj0eY ... ctitantoys
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTdepe1D56o ... ctitantoys

That's great stuff! Shoot us an email next time you have something newsworthy like this, and we'll get it onto the front page. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: The Last Knight Armor Knight Megatron Review

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertronian reviewer chuckdawg1999 is at it again, this time bringing us a review of the new wave 2 Armor Knight Megatron! Knight Armor Megatron is one of the simpler class of figures that utilizes a head armor gimmick and a simple transformation from knight to jet modes. You can check out the other reviews HERE to compare them to this new figure. Let us know what you think of this new figure in the comments section below!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:This is a really cool figure and makes me excited for the other versions of Megatron yet to come. Transformation is simple but enjoyable and the end result is a really sweet looking jet. Highly recommended as I feel this is the best Knight Armor figure thus far.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I don't know if I'll find the legion, voyager, or armor knight first, but all 3 look awesome and I am really stoked for the Knightatron!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby DeathReviews » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
A lot better than the hopeless mess that was the movie 1 version....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Alternate Headsculpt for Voyager Optimus Prime from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 am

A youtube video showed images of an alternate headsculpt for voyager Optimus Prime. Instead of a faceplate, this one has a mouth. It is unknown if it will ever be found as a variant in the US but let us kow if ever you find it.

Here is an image of the alternate headsculpt:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu May 11, 2017 9:30 am

aw, would have been nice as an extra accessory for the £33 but never mind.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Re: Alternate Headsculpt for Voyager Optimus Prime from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby MrBlack » Thu May 11, 2017 10:23 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
william-james88 wrote:A youtube video showed images of an alternate headsculpt for voyager Optimus Prime. Instead of a faceplate, this one has a mouth. It is unknown if it will ever be found as a variant in the US but let us kow if ever you find it.

I dunno. The one on the right isn't so different as to catch my interest, and the middle one is pretty far afield from what I expect from Optimus Prime, even the movie version.

:p
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu May 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
I like to pretend Optimus don't have a sideways hoof for a mouth, so............. my hunt for it continues and I have to check for the mouth variant. Also, is anyone else find literal dozens of TLK voyager grimlocks?
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Re: Alternate Headsculpt for Voyager Optimus Prime from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby Va'al » Thu May 11, 2017 12:21 pm

MrBlack wrote:
william-james88 wrote:A youtube video showed images of an alternate headsculpt for voyager Optimus Prime. Instead of a faceplate, this one has a mouth. It is unknown if it will ever be found as a variant in the US but let us kow if ever you find it.

I dunno. The one on the right isn't so different as to catch my interest, and the middle one is pretty far afield from what I expect from Optimus Prime, even the movie version.

:p

I like the glasses accessory it comes with though!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Terrsolpix wrote:I like to pretend Optimus don't have a sideways hoof for a mouth, so............. my hunt for it continues and I have to check for the mouth variant. Also, is anyone else find literal dozens of TLK voyager grimlocks?

Yes, I am sure most of us are. Grimlock comes evenly packed with optimus and since Optimus is both more popular and a new mold, Grimlock ends up staing on the shelves and the only way t ohave more optimus toys on the shelves 9sine they sell well) is to unpack more Grimlocks and Optimus boxes. So you end up with a ton of Grimlocks.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu May 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Am waiting for them to price-reduce all them Grimlocks and then I'll buy one cos I already have the AoE version but I do like that new silvery deco.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Yweggo » Thu May 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Am waiting for them to price-reduce all them Grimlocks and then I'll buy one cos I already have the AoE version but I do like that new silvery deco

Same here.
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Terrsolpix wrote:I like to pretend Optimus don't have a sideways hoof for a mouth, so............. my hunt for it continues and I have to check for the mouth variant. Also, is anyone else find literal dozens of TLK voyager grimlocks?

14 grimlocks at one tru and 6 primes
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230550 8H (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #15 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211063 (CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230452 7D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics NOV221031 (CA) Lopez 230227A"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 DEC221418 1B (CA) Ward (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 7RI 210914"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220908 (CA) Brown (W)Guggenheim"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES ANNUAL IDW Comics 2021 SEP210469 (CA) Florean"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #4 Enemies Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221039 (CA) Crain"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #11 variant 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200628 (CA) More (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #11 vari ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD #1 Cvr G 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231384 1G (CA) Johnson"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #4 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220952 (CA) Larroca"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic THE BLADE #4 var BHM Marvel Comics AUG229010 Manhanini"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220551 1J (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr J ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON