This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: List of Transformers: The Last Knight Exclusive Toys Confirmed to be Carried in Australia

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Here is a very handy list I wish we had for more countries. While we know of the retailer movie exclusive figures in the US, the availability and retailer will change from country to country, since Hasbro must find a retailer in each country to buy that extra stock which they must sell in addition to the mainline movie toys. Some retailers may take some but not all, like how Walmart Canada had the exclusive legion figures for AOE but didn't stock the Beast Wars based figures.

We have such a list for Australia, thanks to some super sleuthing from Griffin of Ozformers. As he says, this is very handy to know what is coming so that Australians can know in advance what exclusives they shouldn't wait to find and instead plan other ways of acquiring them. In short, it seems like Australia is mainly getting all the Toysrus Exclusives except for the Cybertron Planet toy. There appear to be no plans on any retailer to stock any toy of Hot Rod.

Here is the full list of exclusives Australians should be seeing in stores:
Griffin wrote:C2034 TRA MV5 Turbo Changer (1-step) TF5 Figure 6pk (Walmart & Big W) (for June toy sale at BigW)
-
C2022 MTC Legion TF5 Figure 2pk (TRU) (already found at some TRU stores here)
C2023 MTC Deluxe TF5 Figure (TRU) (this could be both Skullitron and stealthbomber Megatron)
C2024 MTC 5 Bot Combiner Infernocus Figure (TRU)
C2025 MTC Deluxe TF5 Optimus Prime 2pk (TRU) (already found at some TRU stores here)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I really, really wish Infernocus' torso had an alt mode. I mean, I'll probably get it anyway, but still, a pity.

Also it'd be cool if we got a larger scale CW-compatible Infernocus. Never gonna happen but it would be neat.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:17 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Black Hat wrote:I really, really wish Infernocus' torso had an alt mode. I mean, I'll probably get it anyway, but still, a pity.

Also it'd be cool if we got a larger scale CW-compatible Infernocus. Never gonna happen but it would be neat.

My hopes is for the Combiner Wars line to be resurrected at some point but this time, it will be the BEAST combiners.

Predaking, the Seacons, the Horrorcons, and those from Beast Wars 2.0 as well.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:21 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Black Hat wrote:I really, really wish Infernocus' torso had an alt mode. I mean, I'll probably get it anyway, but still, a pity.

My hopes is for the Combiner Wars line to be resurrected at some point but this time, it will be the BEAST combiners.

Predaking, the Seacons, the Horrorcons, and those from Beast Wars 2.0 as well.

That would be awesome, though if they do the Seacons I wonder if they'll just scrap the "Scramble City Targetmaster" gimmick. It'd be a shame if they did.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:29 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Black Hat wrote:That would be awesome, though if they do the Seacons I wonder if they'll just scrap the "Scramble City Targetmaster" gimmick. It'd be a shame if they did.

My guess is one will be chosen to be a legend as they did with CW.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: List of Transformers: The Last Knight Exclusive Toys Confirmed to be Carried in Australia

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:We have such a list for Australia, thanks to some super sleuthing from Griffin of Ozformers. As he says, this is very handy to know what is coming so that Australians can know in advance what exclusives they shouldn't wait to find and instead plan other ways of acquiring them. In short, it seems like Australia is mainly getting all the Toysrus Exclusives except for the Cybertron Planet toy. There appear to be no plans on any retailer to stock any toy of Hot Rod.

Here is the full list of exclusives Australians should be seeing in stores:
Griffin wrote:C2034 TRA MV5 Turbo Changer (1-step) TF5 Figure 6pk (Walmart & Big W) (for June toy sale at BigW)
-
C2022 MTC Legion TF5 Figure 2pk (TRU) (already found at some TRU stores here)
C2023 MTC Deluxe TF5 Figure (TRU) (this could be both Skullitron and stealthbomber Megatron)
C2024 MTC 5 Bot Combiner Infernocus Figure (TRU)
C2025 MTC Deluxe TF5 Optimus Prime 2pk (TRU) (already found at some TRU stores here)

First of, Hot Rod is the Walmart-exclusive character for TLK, like Stinger was for AoE :)

Secondly, product codes! :x From the looks of it, the Legion and Deluxe ones are for the whole assortment, not individual figures. Toys 'R Us did that earlier with RiD's Clash of the Transformers.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Mission to Cybertron Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Two-Pack Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the Singapore news we reported on here, we also have confirmation that the Transformers: The Last Knight Mission to Cybertron Optimus Prime (Evolution) two-pack is now at US retail! Site Moderator Cobotron reports the sighting from Omaha Toys'R'Us for $39.99 - if you come across the same figure, or any other, make sure to report it in the Sightings Database, and happy hunting!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Short Circuit » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Anybody want the movie prime if I go halfsies for the protoform? :-D :lol:
Short Circuit
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Micro-Jet
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Short Circuit wrote:Anybody want the movie prime if I go halfsies for the protoform? :-D :lol:

Sadly, the one I want is the protoform. I already have the other Prime from the AOE 2 pack he came with.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Short Circuit wrote:Anybody want the movie prime if I go halfsies for the protoform? :-D :lol:

I wouldn't mind both. I miss the Protoform and i like this silver look for it. And I had the Deluxe before but it was the super chromed one from the Silver Knight pack with FoC Grimlock and I was too afraid to touch it in case of chipping so wouldn't mind a nice more movie-accurate one like this. The pack isn't on my must have list but after I get all the ones I really do want from TLK I may get it if still available. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Overcracker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I wouldn't mind both. I miss the Protoform and i like this silver look for it. And I had the Deluxe before but it was the super chromed one from the Silver Knight pack with FoC Grimlock and I was too afraid to touch it in case of chipping so wouldn't mind a nice more movie-accurate one like this. The pack isn't on my must have list but after I get all the ones I really do want from TLK I may get it if still available. :)

I have that chromed one and have transformed it quite a few times with no ill effects to the chrome.

The Chrome is on non-moving parts only, so as long as you are careful, there should be no chipping.

The only issue I have with mine is the left hip ball joint is super loose. Otherwise he's fine.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Marcdachamp » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:06 pm

I also have the chrome one, and let me tell you, I've had zero issues with paint chipping, and I've transformed him a bunch. He's a great figure.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Marcdachamp wrote:I also have the chrome one, and let me tell you, I've had zero issues with paint chipping, and I've transformed him a bunch. He's a great figure.

Same here. That was an excellent 2 pack and reasonably priced too.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers: The Last Knight Wave 2 Deluxes Found in Canada

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 pm

While certain toys from wave two have already been spotted in England, Canada has just gotten all 4 new deluxes in wave 2 of Transformers: The Last Knight. These include Steelbane, Drift, Sweeks and Slug. These were found in a Montreal Walmart for $29.99 CDN a piece, along with Knight Armor Megatron who had not been spotted in Canada yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Pictures of Walmart Transformers: The Last Knight Endcaps and Displays in USA and Canada

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Cobotron and myself both had a nice surprise when we went toy hunting in our respective haunts (him in Omaha, USA, and me in Montreal, Canada). Walmarts in both countries appear to have special displays and endcaps for this movie line. Cobotron's endcap has a lenticular poster of Bumblebee pictured below, while my display in the aisle had Optimus and Megatron art framing all the newest toys.

william-james88
News Staff

Pictorial Review Comparing Transformers: The Last Knight Drift with Age of Extinction Drift

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 pm

I will start by saying this: there are far more new parts than we first thought.

The car shell of course is fully new (including the wheels), but so is the head, torso, hips, legs and feet. The only thing remaining unchanged are the robot arms, and even then the samurai armour hanging off them is a different piece on both. However, as you will see, these new pieces are made to resemble the older ones and that's where the toy becomes disappointing due to the lack of variety.

Below are images of their robot modes. You will notice how the heads are slightly different at the mouth area. I personally do not know which I prefer. The TLK version replaces the clear plastic in back of the head for a black piece, which I don't mind since the light piping attempt had previously failed.

You will also notice that TLK Drift is unable to store all his swords on his back. He does not have extra slots in his back kibble, which also hangs lower than the AOE Drift. Also, the Mercedes logo on TLK Drift is fake kibble while the Bugatti grill on AOE Drift was surprisingly a piece from his actual alt mode, but we knew that from the stock images.

So, let's move on with the subtle and frustrating retooling. As you can see in the image below, the TLK version's lower leg is a different piece from the AOE. You can tell with the detail right above the connection to his foot where that detail is twice the length as the AOE version, meaning that the piece is different in size, slightly. The hips with Samurai armour are also different. Instead of little pin sized vertical rectangles decorating the hip it is now larger horizontal rectangles. Lastly, the feet pieces have also been changed to have holes to fit the swords in vehicle mode.

Here are shots from the sides and back. Another significant downgrade with this toy over the AOE one is that the parts of the back are loose and do not clip anywhere. The back for the AOE one was surprisingly solid and doesn't swing around when you pick it up or pose him. This one does. It is also a bigger backpack since the entire back of the car is now part of the shell and instead of folding inward, it folds outwards giving TLK Drift a lot of junk in the trunk.

None of these flaws are deal breakers though, especially if you do not have the AOE version, but it's getting closer to me not recommending this toy. Extra paint would help of course, since he looks a bit drab with a lot of unpainted plastic, which means some nice sculpted detail is left unhighlighted.

Now let's look at the cars!

Their sizes are about the same and of course the real "genius" feature here is that what was once the front is now the back and what was once the back is now he front. However, in terms of transformation, that doesn't change anything. It is still the very similar steps. These are partly puzzle toys and there is nothing new or exciting in terms of the puzzle here. He is a tad bit simpler too since this time the entire car is a shell so the no part of the robot's upper torso needs to move, the car just wraps around him.

But like I said, this doesn't make him all that inferior, it's a small detail. What isn't a small detail is the paint on the car mode. Take a look at the image of the back of the two, the TLK Drift has 0 paint applications there. The back lights are not painted, it's all black unpainted plastic. Whatever red paint motif they try to keep throughout the alt mode stops short and it's jarring.

To add insult the injury, the paint that is applied is applied in the poorest way I have ever seen.

In the end, the only part of this figure that I find quite cool is the idea of an all black car becoming an all red robot. But any imaginative engineering was provided in the previous toy so the novelty wears off fast. I find the previous version superior in ever way. More options with the swords, better alt mode integration, far superior deco in alt mode and a cooler alt mode (personal opinion of course) that we don't see much. That said, I would still be open to a more premium deco of this toy, to highlight the sculpting and make the sleek car mode pop more.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nexus Knight » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So... you could say to sum it "TLK Drift is the same as AOE, just worse in every way." ;)
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby TimothyR » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 am

Why are they holding the swords backwards?

.. here's hoping the movie masterpiece line continues and we get a masterpiece drift at some point.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:37 am

I think AoE Drift seems the better toy all round but I do prefer TLK Drift's car mode. Can't decide which of the colour schemes I like more. Is unusual for a movie Autobot to change colours so drastically.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

New Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm, Dragonicus, Stormreign

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:23 am

Courtesy of our new friend on Weibo, user 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂, we have some new images of the leader class figure from Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, and its two knight components: Dragonicus and Stormreign. Check out the stock photography below, and let us know what you think of this new figure in the Energon Pub!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Stock Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Allspark Tech

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:31 am

In addition to the previous Transformers: The Last Knight All Spark Tech stock images, covered here, we have a truckload more courtesy of Amazon Italy and Germany, and their listings for Barricade (Mars), Hound (Super Nova), Drift (Nova), and Bumblebee (Saturn). Check them out below!

When the cube is placed in the figure, more than 15 lights and sounds are activated. The cube detects whether the figure is in robot or vehicle mode. The cube also supplies other Allspark Tech figures with energy.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 am

Dragonstorm looks cool but it's odd there's blue-green parts on the robot mode pics where they're more grey on the dragon mode pic.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:59 am

Ya know what? Looking at TLK Drift I may likely buy him when in a sale or something and assign one of them as Drift and one as Drift's 'brother'. Maybe Drift and Shift, the samurai twins? Having formely served under Bludgeon (to go with my RotF Bludgeon) as Decepticons they both had a change of heart and changed their alliegance. Mixture of canon and personal canon to explain why owning both and the samurai similarity with Bluddy. I dunno.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby X3ROhour » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:26 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
welp...

that certainly looks expensive.
:-?
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I thought All-Spark tech was gonna be more electruful than just lights and sounds...
:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON