This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:54 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I dig the new crosshairs but the lack of light piping makes me sad. I wonder if there would be a way to headswap?
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
WreckerJack wrote:I dig the new crosshairs but the lack of light piping makes me sad. I wonder if there would be a way to headswap?

If the head is just snapped on by a balljoint, I don't why it wouldn't be possible.
Let's hope nothing is glued.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Someone's spotted this at Asda, weird thing is??? it has Bee on the boxart :???:
Screenshot_20170813-115225.png
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
-Kanrabat- wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:I dig the new crosshairs but the lack of light piping makes me sad. I wonder if there would be a way to headswap?

If the head is just snapped on by a balljoint, I don't why it wouldn't be possible.

If only all figures were Titan Masters :P

Btw do you know how to headswap on a TF figure? You are the champ when it comes to customs. :BOWDOWN:
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 am

It's that simple."
WreckerJack wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

If only all figures were Titan Masters :P

Btw do you know how to headswap on a TF figure? You are the champ when it comes to customs. :BOWDOWN:

I did LOTS of head-swaps through my customs. And let me tell you, it's a pain. Depending on the line and the generation and the size class, most heads attach differently. Ball joints sizes varies, some are just poped in, other are screwed in, some have mushroom pegs forcing you to disassemble the whole figure... Often the new head is too big, hindering the transformation.

To make the new head compatible on a figure, I often have to make composite heads, meaning the front from one and the back from another. Sometimes I had to install a new balljoint on the bot's neck.

But when the line have constant engineering, it's a breeze. Especially for the Combiner Wars deluxes. Those were easy like Hero Mashers to mix and match. So because the mold is 75% the same for TLK/AoE Crosshair, my guess is that it will only be a matter of popping the head off the balljoint... IF it's a balljoint. I don't own the figure so I can't tell. But my guess is that it will be compatible like the CW deluxes are for each others.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Leader vs Voyager: Which is the better Megatron Figure from Transformers the Last Knight

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:36 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
In the previous movie toyline, Age of Extinction, the debate was on which was the better Grimlock since he was the only character with two new toys in the collector oriented line in two different classes. However, both were mediocre so it was more of a question of which wasn't as bad. But now with The Last Knight's Megatron, it's the reverse with two really awesome looking toys. But which is best?

I will break it down through categories and pick a winner, based on what I feel and read online from you guys, and then we will all say our preference in the forums. Sound good?

Jet Mode:

The leader definitely wins by having some kibble free wings in jet mode. Having those flame effects in the back is a really nice touch too. it is quite an imposing jet. The back of the jet is also cleaner than the voyager which has the robot shoulders there looking asymmetrical. The fact that the wings on the leader have no kibble underneath them really makes the jet look sleek and adds to the alt mode's distinctiveness from the robot mode. The alt mode of TLK Megatron is a gorgeous jet design and the leader is a better representation of it.

Leader

Voyager

Leader

Voyager

Robot Mode:

This one is a toss up with the leader edging out the voyager by just a bit. The leader has more dedicated parts for the robot mode with the jet kibble relegated to the back and on the arm cannon while the voyager has some fuselage doubling (unconvincingly) as part of the knight skirt and jet wings wrapped around the robot legs. But that also means he has a cleaner back, more alt mode integration (which I can't be mad about) and a cannon that looks fully dedicated to the robot mode. The arms on the voyager are better since the forearms are sleeker. The leader's standard arm pose gives you gorilla arms but you can adjust that with the wrist swivel, which gives you a giant hole and unseemly wide forearms.

Speaking of articulation, both give you a decent range. The leader even has double jointed knees if you use a transformation hinge but after seeing the images below you might not use it for the robot mode. The leader does something else that I did not notice until having him in hand, the sleekness of the torso, as it tapers down, is hampered by the backpack. Meaning that you don't get that nice shape at the midsection and instead it looks like those u convincing Power Rangers zords where they draw a sleeker body on a rectangle and make the collector/child pretend it's not there. Also, the leader ends up with a crotch hole ala MP 10, which the voyager does not have. With all these knocks against the leader, you would think the voyager would win this easily but I really like how good the leader's robot mode looks with the face mask and how clean the robot mode is. Point goes to the leader.

Voyager

Leader

Gimmicks:

The leader clearly has more gimmicks than the voyager. All the voyager has is light piping (eyes and "gills"), which is something absent in the leader figure and actually works well enough on the voyager. You get a cool evil look with it. Now the leader's gimmicks are both its pro and con. Yes, the facemask is really cool but for that to work you end up with a really derpy looking mouth when the mask isn't deployed. You also get a weak spring loaded feature for the front of the jet to come undone and it is as annoying as Leader Optimus' spring loaded swords. Sometimes too much is like not enough and I would rather not get a gimmick than a poorly executed one. The face mask is still cool but the fact that I hesitate to transform the leader just because of how annoying that bit will be means I prefer the voyager for keeping things 100.

Facesculpt:

As just said, the retracted chin on the leader doesn't look good and makes him look more derpy than menacing. Almost reminds me of Sloth from the Goonies. Voyager wins this one.

Voyager

Leader

Paint/Deco:

The voyager wins here by a landslide. Both toys go for a very different look with the silver deco and I fail to understand why. The voyager uses the silver as a way to subtly add to the layering of the armour. Its a nice effect that seems to only work on the naked eye. What is baffling is that the leader uses silver paint to instead give a weathered or battle damaged look. It is blotchy and not uniform and looks random.

Leader

Leader

Leader

Voyager

Arm Cannon:

Oddly enough, I find the voyager's a tad bit too small. It's maybe movie accurate but it doesn't look very threatening. The Leader's is way too big. The fire effect is super cool and I am able to pose him the right way so that the weight is evenly carried across the toy, but it still looks very big. I give both of them major props for avoiding the partsforming route.

In the end, the Voyager wins here but not by much.

Transformation:

This is the big one. I much prefer the Voyager's transformation since I much prefer unfolding panels instead of the panel forming and massaging you have to do with the leader (in the back portion of the jet). There is more of a shell aspect with the leader which the voyager doesn't have since almost every part of the robot mode is reused for the jet mode. Also, the first step they give you for the leader is to transform the nosecone from the cannon which is a terrible idea. It will surely keep getting undone as you keep transforming since it is spring loaded. The voyager is really a joy to convert from one mode to the next. Nothing gets in the way too much and there isn't anything annoying. It is also far more intuitive and there is no need to exert pressure anywhere. My leader already has some stretch marks where the nosecone tabs into the forearms.

While the voyager wins out most of the categories it is still a tough call when the ones the leader wins is when it comes to the best looking modes. In the end, its all about what you want best. If you will be transforming these often, the voyager is the way to go. But if you just want to pose him, the leader works better since he is far more screen accurate. However, you wouldn't be able to pose him with anyone since the only other toy in his scale in this line is the inaccurate Optimus Prime leader. Still, I can't say this pic below isn't awesome and I don't regret getting both.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am

It's that simple."
Nice article, but better edit some pictures. Instead of the voyager, we see some double posts of the leader's pictures.

Still, this make me want to get the leader but only if it's on sale. If not, meh, I'll just miss out.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby MrBlack » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
One point I will add is that my Leader Megs has some very wobbly hips, which makes posing him a bit of a chore. That giant arm cannon can throw off his balance in some poses as well. Voyager Megs has much tighter joints.

I agree that Leader Megs is the winner as a display piece though. He's just so big and imposing and that jet mode is amazing. Voyager Megs is the better toy though.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Thanks, Willy J, I've been looking for an analysis like this if only to help me decide on the Voyager, since I already bought the leader. I have yet to transform him, so I have a question: how does transforming him to jet mode compare to transforming RoTF Jetfire? If you can recall that figure, that is.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby dragons » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 am

Don't have time patience read everything I look at pictures leader class for me after viewing two reviews on two figures
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Cobotron » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote: how does transforming him to jet mode compare to transforming RoTF Jetfire?
If I may, I'd like to answer that.

Enjoyable!
Jetfire was a chore. Leader Megs is a breeze in comparison.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby SureShot18 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Nice write-up. I still feel like the Leader is only superior in jet mode. Of course I haven't messed with either of them but I should have the voyager this week if I get him ordered today. But like I said in the 'Tron, you can't go wrong with either of them given the awesomeness of the TLK Megatron design.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Thanks, Willy J, I've been looking for an analysis like this if only to help me decide on the Voyager, since I already bought the leader. I have yet to transform him, so I have a question: how does transforming him to jet mode compare to transforming RoTF Jetfire? If you can recall that figure, that is.

Oh I know that figure well. Its very different. Jetfire is a robot under a jet and Megatron is not that since his arms and legs make up part of the actual jet. There are still some panels to conect with Leader Megatron but its notthing compared to the panelforming chore that Jetfire was. Believe it or not, the toy Megatron reminds me more of is ROTF Optimus Prime especially with the spring loaded front.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Yeah I think I'll go Voyager if I get either version of this mold. They both look pretty great though I will say.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Black Hat wrote:Yeah I think I'll go Voyager if I get either version of this mold. They both look pretty great though I will say.

I think that that's the underrated beauty of this movie line, that, no matter your budget, you can still get an exceptional rendition of Megatron (I've heard great things about the 'kiddie' versions too), something that no other movie - or normal line, can boast :APPLAUSE:

I have the voyager, and have seen the leader numerous times, I don't regret skipping the leader version for the voyager, it's far superior ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Yeah, that's one of the genuinely good things about this line, even if there have been some duds. I only own one TLK toy- Barricade (I wanted a Nitro Zeus but I haven't seen him yet, not even at TFNation!) but he's alright. Feels like a 2007 toy in a good way.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Firepower: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Black Hat wrote:Yeah, that's one of the genuinely good things about this line, even if there have been some duds. I only own one TLK toy- Barricade (I wanted a Nitro Zeus but I haven't seen him yet, not even at TFNation!) but he's alright. Feels like a 2007 toy in a good way.

Mine can't form his car mode, so, there's that, on the plus side, my vastly superior dotm barricade now has some great accessories ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
The Leader's face reminds me more of Jeepers Creepers.

And do you have any clue what the hole in his crotch is for? It's not for transformation as far as I can tell.

If you will be transforming these often, the voyager is the way to go. But if you just want to pose him, the leader works better since he is far more screen accurate.
Here's a big problem for me. I don't like the Voyager's jet mode. So I would have him in robot mode all the time and the easy transformation isn't a plus to me that way. The Leader I love in both modes so I'd like to transform him a lot but it's really annoying.

However, you wouldn't be able to pose him with anyone since the only other toy in his scale in this line is the inaccurate Optimus Prime leader.
I think (and a lot of reviewers, too) that he's pretty much in scale with the other Decepticon mainline figures. And this way also with the Autobot Deluxe class cars.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Speed: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I still prefer the Voyager in both modes. The leg kibble under the wings of the voyager doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. It still looks really sleek and I think it gives the overall design more balance. Plus the underside of the jet looks tidier to me too. In robot mode I just can't get past that comically large attempt at a fusion cannon when it clearly looks nothing more than the entire front of the jet. Plus I love how the wings fold in segments around the legs so well you barely even notice they're there. Much more clever than simple swinging down behind the robot mode back.

But anyways yes both are really great Transformers figures but the voyager is my preference (even just for size, cos I don't like Leader class figures unless they're meant to be some extra large brute force character, I prefer my commander types in Voyager class) and I can see why there are leader sized KO's of the Voyager (which even improve on it's forearms with wrist swivels and cover panels). Really though whatever size you prefer ya can't go far wrong with TLK Megs.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Lunatic Prime wrote:I think (and a lot of reviewers, too) that he's pretty much in scale with the other Decepticon mainline figures. And this way also with the Autobot Deluxe class cars.

I really don't. I tried posing him with Barricade today to face off against MPM3 BB and AD 31 Leader Optimus and it looked aweful. Barricade looked puny while BB seemed the right height.

Lets look at it this way. We know Prime and Megs are as tall or just about. We know how Bee compared to prime due to their extensive fighting. Its pretty much MPM3 scaled with the latest Leader Prime mold. So if Bee has to be a voyager, then barricade being a deluxe no longer works, right?

You can try it but I find it looks pretty bad. Doesnt this look better?

Lunatic Prime wrote:And do you have any clue what the hole in his crotch is for? It's not for transformation as far as I can tell.

No clue. Thats why I wanted to point it out and compare it to MP10's crotch hole which also has no purpose aside from being an eyesore.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:And do you have any clue what the hole in his crotch is for? It's not for transformation as far as I can tell.

No clue. Thats why I wanted to point it out and compare it to MP10's crotch hole which also has no purpose aside from being an eyesore.

After inspecting Leader Meg's crotch hole ( >:oP ) I think it's just a unfortunate byproduct of molding and structural support. The back of that piece is the center of a hinge. The piece of the hinge has to be strong to withstand the riggers of use, so it's double walled. The only way to inject plastic inside the piece is to have a hole there. To build the inner walls the mold has to have an opposing wall to hold the plastic there, and the only way to get that bit of mold separated from the plastic is to leave a hole in the surface. So to summarize, it's structural.

I'd rather have a hole in the molding than a broken hinge.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Skill: 10

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
william-james88 wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:I think (and a lot of reviewers, too) that he's pretty much in scale with the other Decepticon mainline figures. And this way also with the Autobot Deluxe class cars.

I really don't. I tried posing him with Barricade today to face off against MPM3 BB and AD 31 Leader Optimus and it looked aweful. Barricade looked puny while BB seemed the right height.

Lets look at it this way. We know Prime and Megs are as tall or just about. We know how Bee compared to prime due to their extensive fighting. Its pretty much MPM3 scaled with the latest Leader Prime mold. So if Bee has to be a voyager, then barricade being a deluxe no longer works, right?

You can try it but I find it looks pretty bad. Doesnt this look better?

It might look better but Megs is a big jet and so he has to tower all of the others. But I know that scale isn't always right with Transformers and mass shifting is usual.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Speed: 8

Postby breacher » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
I'd like to add that chefatron posted a follow-up on crosshairs. The important bits are: Almost all of the problems he had with the original were solved when he returned it to TRU and got another copy.The wheel doesn't pop off anymore, the guns tab into the trench coat much better, the elbow joints aren't as tight, and can now properly align, and it did come with instructions this time. Looks like another case of bad QC. geez, has/tak, your qc department must be pretty bad lately.

Anyway, my thoughts on the figure: Absolutely amazing. One of the best deluxes in the line. I know he's just a remold, but he's an improvement in every way. Movie accurate guns (two of them now), more accurate paint job, more efficient kibble storage, the trench coat used solid plastic now, and looks much better, the shoulders don't get in the way, transformation in more streamlined, and overall, it's just an excellent re-do of an already decent mold. The only thing that bugs me is the (still) lacking paint on the head. Would have looked much better if they used slightly less bright plastic for the face, and painted the goggles dark grey or something. It just looks weird the way it is now.
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Prime Target » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
"One of the least anticipated" I've been wanting this thing since it was announced!
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 10

Postby nycPrime » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:58 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Still, this make me want to get the leader but only if it's on sale. If not, meh, I'll just miss out.

My sentiments exactly. I really only wanted the leader for the killer jet mode. But it'll take up too much space and the scale is off. So I decided to be good and hold off for now. But I'll keep an eye out for deals and if it can be had in the $30s, I'll probably pull the trigger, If not, then so be it.

So I finally ordered the Voyager Megs just now. Well it's actually the 2nd time I've ordered it, but the first one got lost in transit. Last day of HTS 15% off and free ship, so went with it. Gotta say it was tempting to throw in the leader at $43 all in, but didn't give in.

Now come on Walmart, let's get deluxe Hot Rod in stock already! That should be it for me and the movie toys.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sharkticon GNAW Transformers Studio Series 86-08 Animated Movie Deluxe 2021 New"
NEW!
Sharkticon GNAW Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-07 AIRAZOR + INFERNO Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
BWVS-07 AIRAZOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON